PDA

View Full Version : Amazon pre-order for Analog Man

TimothyBFan
03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Look what I just found on Amazon!!!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Analog-Man-Combo-Deluxe-Edition/dp/B007KCG7MQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1331779230&sr=1-1

OMG---can we take much more Eagle excitement this week!?!?!?

EasyFeeling
03-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Cool ! Hope I can pre-order Glenn and Joe in Germany soon. Still nothing on amazon.de

jdubfan
03-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Released June 5th!! That's as pinned down a date as I've seen....means nothing of course, but still it's a date!:partytime:

TimothyBFan
03-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Geesh---I got so excited about this and in a hurry to get it on the board, didn't even realize that it's a cd AND dvd set!!! Cool!!!

timfan
03-15-2012, 10:31 AM
WOW .. The Solo Eagles are pumping them out!! It's great! :applause:

Brooke
03-15-2012, 10:45 AM
More great news! I don't think I can take it! :crazy:

AzEaglesFan
03-15-2012, 12:52 PM
I already pre ordered mine. I don't think $20.00 is to high for a CD/DVD. Now the long wait until June.

Brooke
03-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Done! :yay:

sodascouts
03-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm pre-ordering as well. Happiness!!

WalshFan88
03-15-2012, 03:33 PM
:applause::partytime:

Can't wait!!!

GlennLover
03-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Wow! Haven't checked out Amazon.ca yet.

Freypower
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM
I've done that too. Over-exposure for them!!!!

Ive always been a dreamer
03-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh wow! This is cool that Joe is releasing a DVD with the CD - $20 is a bargain for both. I'm really looking forward to this one! :wink: :nod:

EaglesKiwi
03-21-2012, 05:19 PM
I have just pre-ordered both this and After Hours - hey, there was a "buy both together box" and it was so easy just to click... :partytime: I did wonder whether any NZ stores would have it in stock on the release date, but there's no mention on their websites, and I couldn't wait any longer.

GlennLover
03-21-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't know what to do. Neither one has shown up on Amazon.ca yet :headscratch: The shipping would be alot cheaper if I can order it on .ca.

jdubfan
03-21-2012, 08:06 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7064/7004403917_f0d3c5e5c8.jpg

....here's a link to the new song Analog Man

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/joe-walsh-analog-man/

Freypower
03-21-2012, 08:26 PM
That was excellent!

'Endless commercials'.... he sounds like my husband. :partytime:

EaglesKiwi
03-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Have just listened - Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the album!

timfan
05-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Just saw this on facebook!! Another song has been released:

Lucky that way

http://soundcloud.com/concordmusicgroup/joe-walsh-lucky-that-way?secret_token=s-FbGrB

I LOVE IT!!!

whitcap
05-09-2012, 07:06 PM
According to Amazon the vinyl version of Analog Man is going to be released on May 22.

zeldabjr
05-09-2012, 08:00 PM
According to Amazon the vinyl version of Analog Man is going to be released on May 22.

wow that's way early...did you order it on vinyl?
zelda

Brooke
05-10-2012, 02:44 PM
So, I'm thinking that maybe these videos that we've seen of Joe's for Analog Man and Lucky That Way are from the new dvd. What do you think?

Also, I think I'm going to cancel my Amazon order and just get it at the store the day of release. Since I'm having to wait for Glenn's order from Amazon I'm sure Joe's won't be getting to me any faster. Do you think that whatever is at the store will be the same as what's listed at Amazon? Cd and dvd? :hmm:

timfan
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Yep on June 5th I'll be headin to HMV to get this one! BTW on HMV Canada they list both the CD and a "2 set" which I assume must be the CD DVD combo.. only 3 dollars more for the combo!

AzEaglesFan
05-22-2012, 12:50 AM
I just received a notice that Amazon has shipped the vinyl of Analog Man that I ordered. I'm suppose to have it by Friday. :shock:

sodascouts
05-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Wonder why the vinyl is getting shipped so much earlier? Regardless, very cool!

AzEaglesFan
05-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I wondered the same thing. I thought maybe it had to do with the videos that are included with the deluxe CD/DVD. But that didn't seem right either.

zeldabjr
05-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Boy it seemed like Joe's CD release was so far off, now it is almost here...time flies, can't wait to get it and see him later in the summer!!:nod:

Brooke
05-25-2012, 09:27 AM
So do you all think that AM will be in stores as the deluxe/dvd combo or just the cd? I hate to cancel my Amazon order for the combo only to find I can only find the cd at the store. :shrug:

timfan
05-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Well according to the HMV website ( a canadian music, technology and book store) they are selling both a cd and a "Two set" and apparently both will be available in store on June 5th. I assume the two set is the Dvd and cd package. I would think if they are selling Analog Man in store in Canada they must be in the States.

sodascouts
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
I think it might depend on the store as well. For After Hours, I couldn't get the deluxe edition at my record store - they only carried the regular version. However, in other record stores, one could find both versions.

AzEaglesFan
05-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Received the vinyl today. There is a seperate page that has the lyrics to all the songs on the album. Also a new picture (to me) of Joe on the back.
Also included is a card that I can use to go online (after June 5) and download the album for free.

Brooke
05-26-2012, 10:00 AM
:hmm: What to do? Surely then, both will be available in the stores here too.

I just hate to wait 4 or 5 days for Amazon if I can have my hands on it the very day.

Victim of Love
06-02-2012, 11:58 PM
WOOHOO! Got a notification from Amazon late yesterday that Analog Man has shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeldabjr
06-03-2012, 12:12 AM
WOOHOO! Got a notification from Amazon late yesterday that Analog Man has shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked and says not yet shipped...est delivery date 6/8-6/12...I want to have it on 6/5 :brickwall:

Topkat
06-03-2012, 08:27 AM
I ordered the cd/dvd set from Amazon yesterday. I think it was 13.99

You can hear the entire cd at this site from Rolling Stone Mag. The entire cd is awesome! Go listen NOW

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/joewalsh1.html

Victim of Love
06-03-2012, 07:35 PM
My order update just came thru....Analog Man arrived in Des Moines early this morning and is currently in transit. Should be here tomorrow! I'm so glad I requested 2nd Day.

Brooke
06-04-2012, 10:16 AM
I just picked standard shipping and it won't be shipped until tomorrow evidently. :sad:

I would check at the stores, but I still haven't seen After Hours, so more than likely they won't have AM either. I guess I'll have to wait. :pace:

Topkat
06-04-2012, 10:31 AM
I wanna know; Where's mine??? :-(

Victim of Love
06-04-2012, 01:41 PM
IT'S HERE!!!

I got the Deluxe Edition which includes a DVD with live performances of Analog Man, Wrecking Ball and Lucky That Way! WooHoo.....absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!

zeldabjr
06-04-2012, 01:47 PM
says "shipping soon" instead of "not shipped yet"...making progress

sodascouts
06-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Mine is listed as "In Transit" - and it passed through Coffeyville according to the tracker! The estimated arrival is tomorrow, which is the release date for stores. Oh well, at least it's not arriving AFTER the release date like it has in some cases!

timfan
06-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Just "reserved" my CD/DVD copy of the new album at HMV.. Already got a call back that's its ready for pick up and will be going to get it in an hour or so! Its nice too cause a friend of the family who knows I'm a HUGE eagles fan got me a HMV gift card for Xmas to buy something Eagles wise well I'm gonna use it for this!

sodascouts
06-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Amazon just delivered mine! Weirdly, I kinda still want to go into a store and buy a copy, just for the fun of it.

Topkat
06-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't think mine has even shipped yet. I have to go on Amazon and check my order. If I don't get it by Fri I will buy one because Joe is signing them in NY on Fri, but I'm not sure yet where he will be.

timfan
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I am listening to my deluxe copy of Analog Man right now!!

zeldabjr
06-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Amazon just delivered mine! Weirdly, I kinda still want to go into a store and buy a copy, just for the fun of it.

I get what you mean Soda...I come from the era where people just had to rush out to the "record store" on the day something good came out to buy it...you're too young to remember that probably...

zeldabjr
06-05-2012, 03:13 PM
mine now says "shipped"...est delivery date 6/9:brickwall:

Windeagle
06-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I get what you mean Soda...I come from the era where people just had to rush out to the "record store" on the day something good came out to buy it...you're too young to remember that probably...

That's what I just did, only to find that the CD player on my work computer has been disconnected! Will just have to play it in the car on my way home. If I leave right at 5, maybe I can hit enough traffic so I can finish it before I get there.

WalshFan88
06-05-2012, 04:26 PM
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

My copy didn't get delivered today!!!!!!!!!!

And so I go to Walmart looking for it....no Analog Man. Go to the record store looking for it....no Analog Man.

I will be getting mine hopefully tomorrow!

:censored:

TimothyBFan
06-05-2012, 04:39 PM
In the meantime, Austin, you need to start raising some h*ll at those places and tell them to get with the program!!!!

I received my email this morning saying shipped but I haven't went into my Amazon acct to see what estimated date of arrival is.

I just changed all my cds in my car cd changer and I left a slot empty for the arrival of Analog Man. :idea:

Brooke
06-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Finally got an email that mine has left the seller facility at 1 am this morning! Doesn't say where that was! When I check it just says 'in transit'. Boo hiss to Amazon! :mad:

sodascouts
06-05-2012, 05:43 PM
So I decided to go to Best Buy and get one the old-fashioned way after all - and I'm so glad I did! Apparently Best Buy has an exclusive package deal that comes with a "Joe Walsh for President" shirt. Of course I snapped it up!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-05-2012, 05:51 PM
So I decided to go to Best Buy and get one the old-fashioned way after all - and I'm so glad I did! Apparently Best Buy has an exclusive package deal that comes with a "Joe Walsh for President" shirt. Of course I snapped it up!

I decided to wait and go tomorrow, I hope they still have it tomorrow!!

Victim of Love
06-05-2012, 05:59 PM
I didn't even see it at my Walmart when I was there today.

sodascouts
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Maybe you guys have already been doing this, but if you don't see it, ask someone who works there if they have it. Sometimes they have it in stock but they just haven't put it out yet, or they've put it in a "new release" section. That's what Best Buy did.

sodascouts
06-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Just put on the shirt. It's an Xtra Large and since there's no size indicated on the box, I guess they're all that size. Oh well - I'll still wear it regardless of whether it fits! Better too big than too small! lol

Topkat
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Just put on the shirt. It's an Xtra Large and since there's no size indicated on the box, I guess they're all that size. Oh well - I'll still wear it regardless of whether it fits! Better too big than too small! lol

Soda, I think they always make the shirts XL, but believe me, when I saw Joe the other night, almost everyone there would have needed the XL...
I guess people would be upset if they got a shirt & couldn't fit into it, but yeah, maybe they should have made at least 2 sizes! But the good news is, you will feel really SKINNY when you wear it!:|

Brooke
06-06-2012, 10:52 AM
My copy left Dallas last night. I wonder why they don't ship it from a closer facility than that? I went through this with Glenn's new one too. :shrug:

Not much I can do than wait. I don't live close enough to a store to check them out everyday. I guess that's part of living in the country, which I do love.

Topkat
06-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Mine has not even shipped yet. I'm pretty annoyed. What's the point of the "pre-order" if you get it a week after the release?:?

GlennLover
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to try Walmart & Future Shop (Canadian equivalent of Best Buy, maybe they will have the T shirt). Walmart had "After Hours" on the day of realease so I am hoping I can get "Analog Man" at one of those stores tomorrow. I haven't checked Future shop for AH.

Brooke
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Mine left Kansas City this morning. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow! KC is all the way across the state from me and the post office just doesn't work fast enough for me to get it today. :roll:

GlennLover
06-07-2012, 11:12 AM
When my husband came home last night he said he had been at Walmart. He always checks out the new releases so I asked him if he saw "Analog Man". It wasn't there. :unimpressed:

GlennLover
06-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Just came back from Walmart. Analog Man wasn't in with the new releases :headscratch: but I found it under "W"'s! :yay: I'll listen to it tonight.

WalshFan88
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
STILL not here!!!!

Lets hope it gets here tomorrow as I leave early Saturday morning for vacation. If it isn't here, I'll buy a copy when I get where I'm going.

VAisForEagleLovers
06-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I went to Best Buy and bought two of the sets with the t-shirt. One will be a gift.

zeldabjr
06-07-2012, 08:59 PM
when I got home from Pittsburgh...I had a nice surprise...AM had arrived!...very happy!

Topkat
06-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Well it looks like mine FINALLY SHIPPED. They said I should get it Sat. Well, too bad Joe is signing copies of it tomorrow, so if I end up going down there, I will be buying another one! LOL

Koala
06-08-2012, 12:23 AM
my album is not shipped yet, but I can't wait so it must probably buy it at iTunes too!

TimothyBFan
06-08-2012, 08:47 AM
You know, I'm a pretty tolerate person, but this is starting to really p*ss me off anymore. Seems this happens every time I preorder something. I preordered it months ago, it was released on Tuesday and I still don't have it!!! What's the use in the whole preorder thing if they can't get it to you until several days later? I live in a small town so in order to get anywhere it might be sold at is just impractical during the middle of the week. Grrrrrrrr.......

Topkat
06-08-2012, 08:56 AM
You know, I'm a pretty tolerate person, but this is starting to really p*ss me off anymore. Seems this happens every time I preorder something. I preordered it months ago, it was released on Tuesday and I still don't have it!!! What's the use in the whole preorder thing if they can't get it to you until several days later? I live in a small town so in order to get anywhere it might be sold at is just impractical during the middle of the week. Grrrrrrrr.......

I totally agree with you PRE means BEFORE, not a WEEK LATER! I still don't have mine yet either! I'm also pretty PISSED OFF. Amazon is scoring no points with me on this one...Totally ANNOYED. I'm going to write them a really nasty letter

Brooke
06-08-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm in the same boat. I went through this with After Hours too. I agree, PRE-order should mean we get it BY release date. Otherwise, what's the point! I actually sent amazon a message about this and as of yet haven't gotten a reply. They have refunded shipping to me though. I don't know why they did that.

Mine went from KC to St.Louis yesterday. I guess you could say it's getting closer to me. :scowl:

TimothyBFan
06-08-2012, 11:42 AM
It's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WalshFan88
06-08-2012, 12:34 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/4rpbf5.jpg

:partytime:

Importing into iTunes now! :D

jdubfan
06-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Whattaya think so far? I'm thoroughly enjoying my AM!!! :headbang:
Amazon's slow, but the FC's even worse. I was renewed for free, why I'm not sure 'cause I haven't paid since 2010. But anywasy, to support them I got a copy. Was sent from CA on the 6th, sposed to get to me on the 12th. If anyone has an opportunity to mail early, you'd think it'd be JWFC. No way could I wait an extra week, 20 yrs is long enough.
I've been jammin' since wednesday:rockguitar:

WalshFan88
06-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Absolutely LOVE it! After the first listen I ripped it into iTunes so I can put it on my iPad for my trip this weekend.

I think it's one of my favorite albums since the classic rock era. It's fantastic. It's very good. Rockin' but also very smooth on some songs in some parts.

Two thumbs up from me! I'll do a proper full review after spending another week with it. As I said, I'm taking it on vacation so I can listen to it.

Topkat
06-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Just got mine......Finally!!! Loading up to the ipod & going to watch the DVD!

mustangkim11
06-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Whattaya think so far? I'm thoroughly enjoying my AM!!! :headbang:
Amazon's slow, but the FC's even worse. I was renewed for free, why I'm not sure 'cause I haven't paid since 2010. But anywasy, to support them I got a copy. Was sent from CA on the 6th, sposed to get to me on the 12th. If anyone has an opportunity to mail early, you'd think it'd be JWFC. No way could I wait an extra week, 20 yrs is long enough.
I've been jammin' since wednesday:rockguitar:

Thank God I downloaded AM from iTunes b/c I too am still waiting for my stuff from the FC.

Anyway, I cannot stop listening to AM. I love it and not only that, I love it more than I thought I would.

:guitar::headbang:

Koala
06-11-2012, 12:49 AM
my Analog Man (Deluxe Edition) has arrived! Unfortunately I have only time in the afternoon to hear it! I'm very excited to hear The whole Album for The First time!

Brooke
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I finally got mine in the mail Saturday! I was in Walmart Friday evening and there it was on the shelf too. It was all I could do to not go ahead and buy it again, but I thought that surely it would come Sat. Still haven't had time to watch though!

ETA: no Glenn After Hours there yet!