PDA

View Full Version : Motley Crue / Kiss tour

lizzyplays
03-24-2012, 11:29 AM
This may be of no interest to anyone, but a group of my friends and I are going to see Motley Crue and Kiss, here in Raleigh; just bought the tickets while ago. We're going to rent a limo, drink a lot and behave as if we're all 25 again. FUN!!

:headbang::partytime::rockguitar:

WalshFan88
03-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Very cool! Sounds like fun!

I've seen KISS once but the concert itself was ruined by an unruly audience member who didn't get removed til the end. It ruined the show for me... I do like KISS's earliest music - the first 4/5 albums or so had a lot of fun rock songs on them..

I haven't seen Crue though although I like a lot of their songs too.

They are coming to Chicago this summer but I doubt I make it...

Have fun!

sodascouts
03-24-2012, 07:16 PM
They're not my kind of bands, but I hope you and your friends have lots of fun!

Windeagle
03-24-2012, 09:45 PM
My admin assistant at work tried to get tickets but they were WAY out of her price range.

lizzyplays
03-24-2012, 11:59 PM
We opted for going for the atmosphere as opposed to trying to get good seats. We settled on lawn tickets and are just going to make a big party of it. Hence why we're going to rent the limo, so everyone can have a good time and we won't need a DD. The Crue brings me back to 'good years' when I was 25, so I have a lot of fond memories! And I grew up on KISS, and KISS is KISS. Going to be a fun show!

TimothyBFan
03-26-2012, 09:32 AM
No desire to ever see Kiss but love The Crue and have seen them before. Give Tommy my love!!!! :hilarious:

Brooke
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I've never had the desire to see KISS either, but I've heard that they really do put on a great show.

Have fun!

lizzyplays
03-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Give Tommy my love!!!! :hilarious:

LOL If I even get close enough for that chance, I'll probably be pawing Nikki.... although, I'd let Vince eat crackers in my bed too. Just crackers though!!
:angel:

VAisForEagleLovers
03-28-2012, 10:55 PM
This popped up on one of our Veteran's websites at work today. If you know a Veteran of the US Military who wants to be a Kiss roadie, send them this link.

http://hiringourheroes.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/28/10900855-kiss-needs-a-roadie-and-wants-to-hire-a-veteran

lizzyplays
03-29-2012, 07:44 PM
That's great! I knew that Gene did a lot of stuff with the troops in general, but this is an important issue for sure. It would be great if ALL bands did that one simple little gesture. It gives employment and also a nice perk.