PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume

Glennsallnighter
04-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Once again I'm appealing to some kind and co operative person out there. Its Laura's birthday in just over 2 weeks and she is mad for a bottle of Taylor Swifts new perfume, Wonderstruck. It's not available outside the USA and Amazon.com won't ship it to Ireland . Could someone here organise a bottle for me and I'll pay them though PAYPAL please?

Pm me if you can!

Thanks!

Henley Honey
04-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Sent you a pm, GA. Let me know which size you want!!

Glennsallnighter
04-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks HH. Been out all day but I will pm you back in the morning. You're an angel :angel:

Henley Honey
04-07-2012, 12:12 PM
OK -- On it's way. Just dropped at post office. I'll send you a pm with details.

Glennsallnighter
04-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Thank so much HH! Laura is gonna LOVE this! :hug:

Ive always been a dreamer
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Awww - Anything to make timtot happy! :wink:

I would have been glad to help you out too, Lisa, but Joanie is waaaayyyyyy quicker than me. Seriously, I bet Laura will be delighted. I mean it's not every day that a young girl gets a gift that was shipped from thousands of miles away.

Troubadour
04-08-2012, 02:11 PM
How cool! The wonders of the internet, eh?

Glennsallnighter
04-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Awww - Anything to make timtot happy! :wink:

I would have been glad to help you out too, Lisa, but Joanie is waaaayyyyyy quicker than me. Seriously, I bet Laura will be delighted. I mean it's not every day that a young girl gets a gift that was shipped from thousands of miles away.

Oh I know you would have Dreamer! I guess Joanie just got there first! Apparently its on the way! Thanks HH!

Yep Troub! I guess the internet has completely changed our perspective on things and made the world a much smaller place!

sodascouts
04-08-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't know if this occurs in Ireland or the UK, but in America, a female cannot leave a department store in the mall without being approached by multiple salesladies offering perfume samples. I usually avert my eyes and quicken my pace to get past their gauntlet, but when one of them cried out "Want to try Wonderstruck?" I actually paused thanks to this thread! lol

Glennsallnighter
04-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Awwww. Thanks Soda! It happens in Ireland too. One Datvwe were shopping and my long suffering husband said to me 'pleas avert your eyes from the sales girls when we pass trough the makeup aisle .... We really haven't time!'. I did!