PDA

View Full Version : New Don Henley Site

sodascouts
05-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Several months ago, DonFan told me that it sure would be nice if there were a "DonHenleyOnline." Well guess what, now there is! It's a real team effort because I just don't have time to run another site myself. Therefore, the "webmistresses" will be DonFan and Maleah.

I'm really excited about this and hope to do the same for other members if I can get help - again, I don't have time to do it myself. Timfan has already volunteered to maintain a similar site for Timothy. I'm still looking for a Walsh Worshipper to help me develop a Joe site.

These sites are all about community. Together, we can do it!

And so, after that preamble, here we are!

Don Henley Online (http://www.donhenleyonline.com)

Ive always been a dreamer
05-01-2007, 06:26 PM
It looks great Soda. I'm headed back over there now. :wink: Are you going to put a link to DHO on the menu at the top of this site like you have for GFO? I think it would be a good idea to do that.

sodascouts
05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Good idea, dreamer. Hmm, I'll have to figure out a way to fit it on there!

timfan
05-01-2007, 08:39 PM
DHO is looking fabulous Soda! :D I love the color scheme!

sodascouts
05-01-2007, 09:49 PM
OK - DHO is now dutifully coded into the overall header!

Freypower
05-01-2007, 11:12 PM
It's an inside job
Like it always is... and it's great!

http://www.donhenleyonline.com/images/DHenleyAliciaChicago0504.jpg

freyfanatic
05-01-2007, 11:20 PM
woo-hoo!! Awesome Soda, DF and Maleah, it looks great 8)

Maleah
05-01-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm so excited! :D It looks awesome!!

And as for the Tim and Joe sites, I don't know how much of a help I'd be.......but I'd be more than willing to make wallpapers, etc for them too and help out in any way possible! 8)

SweetHolly
05-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Cool! It looks awesome, y'all! Nice work ladies. :)

DonFan
05-02-2007, 12:38 AM
And it is so much fun, logging on to see the Don pics change every time, like the Glenn pics do on his stie. I love that feature, Nancy. :D

SweetHolly
05-02-2007, 12:42 AM
And it is so much fun, logging on to see the Don pics change every time, like the Glenn pics do on his stie. I love that feature, Nancy. :D
I love that too. :wink:

Maleah
05-02-2007, 01:10 AM

That's always been one of my favorite features on the Glenn site. And I think I told Nancy the first time we talked....how pathetic I was because I think I visited every page just to see what pic came up. :laugh:

sodascouts
05-02-2007, 01:15 AM
lol! Glad you guys like that! It's tempting to hit that refresh button dozens of times, isn't it? ;)

SweetHolly
05-02-2007, 01:16 AM

That's always been one of my favorite features on the Glenn site. And I think I told Nancy the first time we talked....how pathetic I was because I think I visited every page just to see what pic came up. :laugh:
It's a great feature. I really like it a lot. :D

SweetHolly
05-02-2007, 01:22 AM
lol! Glad you guys like that! It's tempting to hit that refresh button dozens of times, isn't it? ;)
It sure is tempting. :wink:

glenneaglesfan
05-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Wow, congratulations to you all for a superb site! I'm looking forward to exploring it. The artwork is beautiful!

Brooke
05-02-2007, 10:32 AM
:shock: Love it, love it, love it! It looks great guys! Very much appreciated! :yay:

sodascouts
05-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks again - I spent way too many house in Photoshop working that up! But Don looks so good in blue. ;)

SweetHolly
05-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Thanks again - I spent way too many house in Photoshop working that up! But Don looks so good in blue. ;)
You're welcome Nancy. Y'all sure have done such a great job. He sure does look great in blue. :wink:

EasyFeeling
05-04-2007, 01:47 PM
OMG, another great site. :shock: And I don't have the time to go there regulary I'm hardly able to catch up here. :(
Congratulations to that site, Soda. Is it all you work?

sodascouts
05-04-2007, 02:12 PM
OMG, another great site. :shock: And I don't have the time to go there regulary I'm hardly able to catch up here. :(
Congratulations to that site, Soda. Is it all you work?

Hey, you can never get enough Eagles sites, IMHO. The more the merrier as each site brings different things to the table. I wish more people would start Eagles sites, but I know how time-consuming it is. It's too bad, because each additional site does nothing but enrich Eagles fans further. I think most would agree that's what's most important. It's all about the Eagles, after all. :)

As for me, I just designed Don Henley Online (http://www.donhenleyonline.com) and helped set it up. DonFan and Maleah will be the ones maintaining it.

EasyFeeling
05-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey, you can never get enough Eagles sites, IMHO. The more the merrier as each site brings different things to the table. I wish more people would start Eagles sites, but I know how time-consuming it is. It's too bad, because each additional site does nothing but enrich Eagles fans further. I think most would agree that's what's most important. It's all about the Eagles, after all. :)

As for me, I just designed Don Henley Online (http://www.donhenleyonline.com) and helped set it up. DonFan and Maleah will be the ones maintaining it.

Absolutely true! :D I will visit the site as often as I can. 8)

Perfect Little Sister
05-08-2007, 02:13 PM
How cool! I'm so glad y'all are doing this for Don. An artist of his caliber certainly deserves a site dedicated just to him.

sodascouts
05-08-2007, 02:16 PM
How cool! I'm so glad y'all are doing this for Don. An artist of his caliber certainly deserves a site dedicated just to him.

Thanks! He certainly does. However, I'd like to point out that the Henley section of The Fast Lane is so extensively done it's almost like a standalone site. They've made some exciting changes to their site in the past few days, so be sure to visit it and check them out!

http://www.donhenleyfans.com