PDA

View Full Version : Joe & ELP

mustangkim11
04-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Not only do I love Joe but I also am a huge ELP fan as well. I've noticed that Joe had popped up on a track on ELP's Works 1 on a track with Carl Palmer known as "LA Nights" and Joe has also worked with the legendary Keith Emerson in The Best band lineup.

As much ELP info as I have seen here and there, I do not know how Joe met ELP or how he came to become part of The Best with Keith.

If anyone can direct me to any info or articles or anything on this, I'd love to see it. I can't find anything on Keith Emerson's website at all.

I just think it's awesome when bands or musicians that I love can find each other and come together in some sort of musical project.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-29-2012, 01:37 PM
I agree Kim. I can't help you out here, but, our admin, Sodascouts, has a vast collection of articles on all of the guys. I don't know if anything jogs her memory about this or not, but I'm sure she'll reply if so.

sodascouts
04-30-2012, 01:10 AM
I can't find information about this in my collection - but it's gotta be out there somewhere! Maybe we'll come across something. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

mustangkim11
04-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I can't find information about this in my collection - but it's gotta be out there somewhere! Maybe we'll come across something. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

That's okay, thanks anyway though.