PDA

View Full Version : Soooo many solo shows......

TimothyBFan
05-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Gotta say how happy I am that we have the Upcoming Events the next 5 days at the bottom of the board page. Hard to keep track right now with Timothy & Joe's shows now starting also. Was just noticing that for the next several days, at least 2 of the guys are having shows any given night. WOW!! So exciting!!

So for everyone going to the Glenn show tonight, Soda, PLS, Kay (is that right?) and whoever I'm probably missing, have a wonderful time.

To Lou & Jess who are going to Joe's first solo show at the Hard Rock in Tulsa tonight, have fun and hurry back with reviews. Jess already told me she has her camera ready so we know we will be treated with wonderful pictures because she never lets us down with it.

:bye::bye::bye::bye:

zeldabjr
05-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the events list...can't keep track of who's where and who's going to what....but to everyone going out tonight to see Glenn and Joe....have a blast and be safe! can't wait to hear all about the shows!
zelda

Brooke
05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Same here everyone! Can't wait to hear all about it! :blueblob:

Glennsallnighter
05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Gotta say how happy I am that we have the Upcoming Events the next 5 days at the bottom of the board page. Hard to keep track right now with Timothy & Joe's shows now starting also. Was just noticing that for the next several days, at least 2 of the guys are having shows any given night. WOW!! So exciting!!

So for everyone going to the Glenn show tonight, Soda, PLS, Kay (is that right?) and whoever I'm probably missing, have a wonderful time.

To Lou & Jess who are going to Joe's first solo show at the Hard Rock in Tulsa tonight, have fun and hurry back with reviews. Jess already told me she has her camera ready so we know we will be treated with wonderful pictures because she never lets us down with it.

:bye::bye::bye::bye:

Yeah! I must say the same. It has been really great seeing how active all our boys are these next few days.

HH is going to Glenn :heart:'s gig too! Have a blast all of you!:band:

I got a text from Lou a little while ago. They are on their way to Tulsa! have a wonderful time both of you. Dying to hear the review and see the pictures!

Topkat
05-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, It's really exciting that there are so many solo shows coming up!! I'm thrilled for all of you that are going & can't wait to hear about them.
I have 1 show that I'm going to, but it sure is exciting around here! Have fun all of you going to see Glenn, Joe & Timothy!!!

lizzyplays
05-18-2012, 12:26 AM
It's almost as much fun waiting around to hear everyone else's stories and see their pictures as it was going to my own! I really do love how the group is like a family and everyone genuinely is excited and happy for each other when they get their own moments of fun and joy.:grouphug:

Pass the Kleenex!!

Koala
05-18-2012, 01:15 AM
I am also very excited, it is so cool that so many shows in the Next few days are. I can see none but through all the reviews, and photos of you It is a bit like I would be there! Thanks!

Brooke
05-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Yes, this is all so exciting! I don't know if I can keep up with it all! lol

StephUK
05-19-2012, 07:31 PM
It's good that they do solo shows 'cos they can do different types of songs and show the range of their vocal and musical talents. I have only seen Don's solo shows but was pleased that he did other people's songs and to quote Don went 'right off the page' by doing something other than country rock. Glenn has done the same with his new album & shows too.
It's good to hear their versitility.:thumbsup:

sodascouts
05-22-2012, 05:11 PM
On May 26, 2012, three different Eagles are doing solo shows on the same night. I don't think that's ever happened before. EVER.

Glennsallnighter
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM
That really IS amazing!! And even our Eagles Concert Queen cannot trilocate!!

TimothyBFan
05-23-2012, 08:33 AM
On May 26, 2012, three different Eagles are doing solo shows on the same night. I don't think that's ever happened before. EVER.

Isn't that amazing!?!? How very, very cool, especially after decades of performing!!! LOVE IT!