PDA

View Full Version : TBS-Capitol Theater, Clearwater, FL 5/24/12

mustangkim11
05-24-2012, 11:59 PM
I just got in from catching TBS over at the Capitol Theater and he was just amazing. I think I came out of there a bigger fan of his than I was going in. I also picked up Expando and listened to it on the drive home.

Tim was so cool and down-to-earth. Something that I find very appealing, not to mention sexy. I loved listening to him tell his stories. I could have listened to him all night long.

When he did his encore, he sang 'I Don't Want To Hear Any More' and 'Love Will Keep Us Alive'. I screamed like mad for both of them.

All in all, a great show and I don't regret going. I got to meet and talk to many cool people, who all had TBS and/or Eagles stories to share.

ETA-this was Tim's ONLY FL date and it was sold-out. The venue held about 400 people. I will have better photos from my digital camera. I just lost my USB cable and had to order another one. But when I can upload the photos, I will. I did take some with my phone and they're under the TBS photo thread.

Koala
05-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks or your review.

zeldabjr
05-25-2012, 12:33 AM
I just got in from catching TBS over at the Capitol Theater and he was just amazing. I think I came out of there a bigger fan of his than I was going in. I also picked up Expando and listened to it on the drive home.

Tim was so cool and down-to-earth. Something that I find very appealing, not to mention sexy. I loved listening to him tell his stories. I could have listened to him all night long.

When he did his encore, he sang 'I Don't Want To Hear Any More' and 'Love Will Keep Us Alive'. I screamed like mad for both of them.

All in all, a great show and I don't regret going. I got to meet and talk to many cool people, who all had TBS and/or Eagles stories to share.

ETA-this was Tim's ONLY FL date and it was sold-out. The venue held about 400 people. I will have better photos from my digital camera. I just lost my USB cable and had to order another one. But when I can upload the photos, I will. I did take some with my phone and they're under the TBS photo thread.
Oh my Kim, I'm so glad you had a great time seeing Timothy B...isn't it great when you see someone and end up liking them a lot more than when you went in?Hope you enjoy Expando...I'm wearing mine out lately getting primed to see him in Washington DC on Monday...He certainly is the lesser known Eagle, but I think he's very talented...the voice...to die for...and yeah he seems really nice too which is like the cherry on the sundae for me...looking forward to looking at your pics!
Zelda

Brooke
05-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Thanks for filling us in MK! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see the pics soon!

timfan
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the review Kim! Sounds like you had a wonderful time :)

VAisForEagleLovers
05-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the review, MK!! I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing him on Monday.

timfan
05-26-2012, 01:09 PM
a few videos from the show...
ICTYW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rpUImz6n8

LWKUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mLy-cCBSI

zeldabjr
05-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I get so angry when these things are blocked...ICTYW is blocked, but LWKUA comes through...awesome...isn't that the funky shirt from South Africa?...anyway...I can't wait til Monday!

TimothyBFan
05-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks Kim!! Glad you enjoyed it so much. And I stand corrected about IDWTHA. I didn't remember him singing that a few years ago. Glad to hear it, so Zelda ought to be happy about that!!!

Brooke
05-29-2012, 01:13 PM
He sounds wonderful, as usual! Thanks MK!