PDA

View Full Version : Old Timothy fan, new too this sight

SallyGee
06-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi all! I just joined. I've never done this before. I saw Timothy at BBKing's the other night and have been searching the internet for anything about it. I found this sight and thought someone might post something. So glad i found it. I have been a fan of Timothy's for about 40 years. ( guess that kind of gives away my age) Since his Poco days. I would love to hear about other fans. Thanks for posting the pics from Tuesday.

Windeagle
06-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Welcome, SallyGee. There are plenty of Timothy fans here, so you've come to the right place!

Topkat
06-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Hi, I was at the show at BB Kings the other night also.Wasn't he AMAZING??There are lots of Timothy Fans here, so a BIG WELCOME to the BORDER.
I know you will love it here! Lot's of great Timothy pictures in his thread here, so go have a look!

zeldabjr
06-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi Sally and welcome to the border...I was at BB King's the other night too! and the night before in DC!...you have definitely come to the right place!...I am a relatively new Timothy fan compared to you I guess...only about 33years...I know you will love it here...so many nice people and lots of sweet Timothy lovers like myself!!...again WELCOME!!
Zelda

Brooke
06-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the Border, SallyGee! We're glad you found us! This is a wonderful community for all Eagles lovers! I'm sure you will enjoy it if you look around!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Welcome on board, SallyGee!! We all love all our guys here. We might have our favorites, but we love and support them all! So glad you joined. Take a look around and I hope you feel as 'at home' here as I have. I was at Timothy's show in DC and loved every minute of it!

SallyGee
06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Wow! I feel so welcome already. I know I'm going to like it here. I should mention that I am also an Eagles fan. I don't want to ooffend anyone, I just have a soft spot for Timothy. This will be great for my obsession!

Topkat
06-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Wow! I feel so welcome already. I know I'm going to like it here. I should mention that I am also an Eagles fan. I don't want to ooffend anyone, I just have a soft spot for Timothy. This will be great for my obsession!

SallyGee you are not the only one with a Timothy obsession around here...Welcome to the club!

zeldabjr
06-01-2012, 08:19 PM

OH Sally...you're not offending anyone here...We are all Eagles fans first I think (although I shouldn't speak for everyone here) and no one is shy about who their favorite is as you will find out!...but that's what's great about this place...There have been a lot of solo concerts recently...a lot of people going to see Glenn, Timothy and Joe...we are all happy for each other that we are getting to see our favorite Eagle...(unless Don is your fave ha ha) . It's like a family...there is room for everyone...I just have to say once again I feel you have excellent taste as I kind of have a soft spot for him too!!

sodascouts
06-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Welcome! Hope you like it here. :)

Koala
06-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome, have a nice Time here!

lizzyplays
06-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Welcome!! Glad you found us!!!

GlennLover
06-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome! As you can tell from my username, Glenn is my favorite Eagle, but I love Timothy too! I'm sure you will enjoy "The Border"!

timfan
06-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi Sally, welcome to the Border.. I'm glad you found us! :)

WalshFan88
06-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Welcome! :cheers:

TimothyBFan
06-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Welcome Sally!!! I don't have a favorite. :lie:;) Hope you love it here!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
:rockguitar:welcome to the border. I know you will enjoy your time spent here.
My hubby, JAHH and I saw TBS @ The Keswick on 5/31. What a terrific performance it was. Love Expando!!!

Peace:faint:Tiffanny Twisted

SallyGee
06-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Welcome Sally!!! I don't have a favorite. :lie:;) Hope you love it here!!!!
Too bad you don't have a favorite. I could suggest one.....

SallyGee
06-05-2012, 06:58 PM
:rockguitar:welcome to the border. I know you will enjoy your time spent here.
My hubby, JAHH and I saw TBS @ The Keswick on 5/31. What a terrific performance it was. Love Expando!!!

Peace:faint:Tiffanny Twisted
We saw him at BB Kings's on 5/29. Loved it! Expando is a great CD. I can't stop listening to it.

Glennsallnighter
06-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Welcome from me too SG! I can see you are settling in nicely! Glenn :heart: is my favourite as you have probably guessed, but I like Timothy too and he is also the favourite of our unofficial member Timtot, my daughter!

Ive always been a dreamer
06-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Well, I'm a little late to the party, but welcome from me, too, Sally. Glad you found us and looks like you have joined right in on The Border. Glad you have have found some liked-minded Eagles fans and hope you continue to enjoy yourself here. :thumbsup:

SallyGee
06-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Well, I'm a little late to the party, but welcome from me, too, Sally. Glad you found us and looks like you have joined right in on The Border. Glad you have have found some liked-minded Eagles fans and hope you continue to enjoy yourself here. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the welcome. I feel right at home here already. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's a little bit obsessed!

zeldabjr
06-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I feel right at home here already. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's a little bit obsessed!

Don't tell anyone about mine...it's a secret!!:lol: