PDA

View Full Version : A funny Timothy moment!

BramwenR
06-06-2012, 07:00 AM
The things you find when you're not looking.

I found this on Google just now. Never seen this site and I laughed my head off at the second story. Tim blew his top at the reporter on the red carpet who called him "Mr Tyler" ;)

http://eaglesfans.typepad.com/latest_news/timothy_b_schmit/

I felt he could have gotten very rude .. the last line is hilarious!! :smokin:

tbsfan
06-06-2012, 07:27 AM
The things you find when you're not looking.

I found this on Google just now. Never seen this site and I laughed my head off at the second story. Tim blew his top at the reporter on the red carpet who called him "Mr Tyler" ;)

http://eaglesfans.typepad.com/latest_news/timothy_b_schmit/

I felt he could have gotten very rude .. the last line is hilarious!! :smokin:

Funny yes, but didn't actually happen. It was one of the Fastlane's April Fools Day jokes last year.

sodascouts
06-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Don't be embarrassed; there's no way you could have known. I'm sure the Fast Lane never intended to mislead anyone after April Fool's Day was over; it's just that the search engines that crawl blogs don't differentiate between what is real and what is fake, and this fake news is still online with nothing edited in to indicate it's not true. That's one of the reasons message boards are useful - debunking! lol

BramwenR
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Don't be embarrassed; there's no way you could have known. I'm sure the Fast Lane never intended to mislead anyone after April Fool's Day was over; it's just that the search engines that crawl blogs don't differentiate between what is real and what is fake, and this fake news is still online with nothing edited in to indicate it's not true. That's one of the reasons message boards are useful - debunking! lol

I'm not embarrassed at all, these are after all, unofficial fan sites so go under the radar. I actually thought while I was reading it, this doesn't sound like something Tim would do, he's too laid back and polite. But it was funny! And you're right - debunking!! lol