PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh on BBC Breakfast

Redcloud
06-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Joe was on BBC breakfast this morning live from Salford near Manchester UK. He looks the picture of health and was in good spirits. Talked about his guitars and how he doesnt know how many he has got or where they are. He also explained his fears in the digital age and how music is too clean cut and how anything can be fixed. There was a bit of film of him playing on a Ringo Starr track and video. Great to see him and I think he is on the BBC radio 2 Steve Wright show this afternoon which can be listened to on the net.

zeldabjr
06-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Joe was on BBC breakfast this morning live from Salford near Manchester UK. He looks the picture of health and was in good spirits. Talked about his guitars and how he doesnt know how many he has got or where they are. He also explained his fears in the digital age and how music is too clean cut and how anything can be fixed. There was a bit of film of him playing on a Ringo Starr track and video. Great to see him and I think he is on the BBC radio 2 Steve Wright show this afternoon which can be listened to on the net.

I was just thinking a while ago about how many guitars Joe has...and he doesn't even know...:lol: