PDA

View Full Version : Timothy fan from Down Under

BramwenR
06-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Well, I've only been here maybe a week and it's one of the nicest boards I've been on.

Thanks to those who have already welcomed me but to properly introduce myself, I am from Australia, NSW and have a tendency to shoot my mouth off. I don't want to upset anybody here since I'm new so if you think I have said something inappropriate or come on too strong, just tell me to shut up ;)

I'm a passionate writer with some pretty strong opinions but I'm a lover too, that's why I'm here. Love a wide range of music and enjoy all the good fun stuff on here. Oh, I too have a wicked sense of humour and I'm loving all the civilised natter about Eagles stuff, such a change to interact on a board that makes a visit fun!

Cheers to all :thumbsup:

Ive always been a dreamer
06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Welcome from me, Bramwen. Glad you found us and hope you will enjoy it here on The Border. If you like to talk about the Eagles, you'll definitely be in good company here. :cheers: to many fun posts here.

Hope you don't mind, but I actually gave you your own thread here and moved your post so everyone can welcome you properly.

Freypower
06-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Well, I've only been here maybe a week and it's one of the nicest boards I've been on.

Thanks to those who have already welcomed me but to properly introduce myself, I am from Australia, NSW and have a tendency to shoot my mouth off. I don't want to upset anybody here since I'm new so if you think I have said something inappropriate or come on too strong, just tell me to shut up ;)

I'm a passionate writer with some pretty strong opinions but I'm a lover too, that's why I'm here. Love a wide range of music and enjoy all the good fun stuff on here. Oh, I too have a wicked sense of humour and I'm loving all the civilised natter about Eagles stuff, such a change to interact on a board that makes a visit fun!

Cheers to all :thumbsup:

Branwen, can you tell me where on the Central Coast you are? I am in Sutherland Shire, but I grew up in Newcastle. It's good to have another Australian here.

Brooke
06-14-2012, 09:58 AM
No problem dreamer! I'm always glad to welcome newcomers!

Welcome to the Border Bram! Glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here. This is a great community of Eagles lovers!

Keep on postin'! :cheers:

Glennsallnighter
06-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Welcome from me too Bramwen. Hope you have fun posting here!

timfan
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome Bramwen! Glad you've found us! :)

BramwenR
06-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome Bramwen! Glad you've found us! :)

Thank you timfan!

A few of us from Down Under, think that'll inspire Tim to pop down and give us a visit??

Hank can bring his guitar and they can set it up in my back yard :laugh: got loads of space, I'll even throw in the party stuff ;)

Wanna see the Eagles back here :( but wanna see Tim sing for us with Hank
:grouphug:

Thanks to all the mods for the welcome, as you have seen, I'm having fun already!! :D

Troubadour
06-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome! Great to have you here.

BramwenR
06-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Welcome! Great to have you here.

Thanks Troub! I been busy, as you can see ;)