PDA

View Full Version : Tim in person

bostoneagle
06-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Imagine my wife's shock waiting for her Jamba Juice yesterday! She was too nervous to say hi but took this pretending to text on her phone.

VAisForEagleLovers
06-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Imagine my wife's shock waiting for her Jamba Juice yesterday! She was too nervous to say hi but took this pretending to text on her phone.

Really? The pic is small, it's hard to tell, even clicking on it isn't very big. Definitely looks like him, though! I'd fall over into a faint if I walked into anywhere and saw one of our guys there!

BramwenR
06-21-2012, 09:25 PM
That is DEFINITELYTimmy..no doubt about it in my mind at all!! This comes from all the tedious:lie:recognition I've gained from long periods of research into everything Timothy on here..I'd know that stance anywhere!! The hair, the glasses, the stovepipe legs..:smokin::jawdrop:

heck, I wouldn't be shy and all, I'd march right on over there and very charmingly beam my biggest smile and say whatever was on my mind at the moment, being so close to his Timothyness :headbang::jealous::heart:

zeldabjr
06-21-2012, 09:29 PM

OMG...:faint: it's the white boy from Sacramento...I wonder if I would ever have the nerve to say hi...I doubt it...and I know I wouldn't get a pic either!!:faint::faint::faint:...I'd probably be a giggling goofy mess!!...I am sitting here giggling just thinking about it!!

bostoneagle
06-21-2012, 10:00 PM
And yes, it really was him, we live in Sacramento and she was right in front of him in line. Best picture she could get and be discrete.

VAisForEagleLovers
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Oh by the way, bostoneagle, welcome back!

zeldabjr
06-21-2012, 10:37 PM
If I ever go to Sacramento I'm hanging out at the Jamba Juice!!...:grin:

Ive always been a dreamer
06-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting that, bostoneagle. How awesome that your wife ran into the white boy from Sacramento in Sacramento. And she managed to get a great picture in spite of the fact that she was trying to be discreet. :thumbsup:

Brooke
06-22-2012, 10:03 AM
That is very cool be! Thanks for posting it!

TimothyBFan
06-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Of course it's him and as gorgeous as ever!!!! Thanks for sharing that BE, tell your wife good job on the self restraint it must of taken not to attack him!!!

lizzyplays
06-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Wow! Heck, I'm not even an avid Timothy follower (don't shoot me!!!) and it definitely looks like him to me.

timfan
06-22-2012, 11:49 AM
How Cool BE! A definate perk of living in Sacramento I would think ;)

BTW the photo itself is quite interesting with the variety of shadows and reflections and the subject ain't bad either lol :smitten:

Woodstock
06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
He looks deep in thought trying to decide what flavor jamba juice to get! I don't think he would mind if a fan went up to him just to say Hi in a situation like that, I'm sure it happens to him. If if was me I know I would not have been able to resist going up to him (and probably end up babbling). So...I have a dumb question....what is with that chain thingy he wears on his pants pocket? I've seen him wear it before but I'm curious what it is for. Back in the day I know men used to have their watches on the end of a chain, but I don't think that's what his is. Is it connected to his wallet or maybe keys? Can anyone enlighten me?

zeldabjr
06-22-2012, 01:31 PM
He looks deep in thought trying to decide what flavor jamba juice to get! I don't think he would mind if a fan went up to him just to say Hi in a situation like that, I'm sure it happens to him. If if was me I know I would not have been able to resist going up to him (and probably end up babbling). So...I have a dumb question....what is with that chain thingy he wears on his pants pocket? I've seen him wear it before but I'm curious what it is for. Back in the day I know men used to have their watches on the end of a chain, but I don't think that's what his is. Is it connected to his wallet or maybe keys? Can anyone enlighten me?

yeah I noticed the chain too and was wondering the same

TimothyBFan
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
It's for me to grab onto if I ever catch up with him! ;)

Looking at that picture again (and again, and again, and...) I think it's so cool when you see your idols doing something perfectly normal that we all do on a day to day basis. (I know---I'm simple, and apparently my life is boring). :lol:

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 03:59 PM

Probably nothing at all, maybe just a fashion statement?? But my guess is probably keys ;) What is jamba juice anyway, I live Down Under, we are a bit uneducated down here :stunned:

Brooke
06-22-2012, 04:11 PM
I think it's connected to his wallet. I've seen it quite a bit on guys. A fashion statement, I guess. I think Keith Urban also wears one.

I know some delivery people that take money also wear those and they are connected to their wallet. It would make it harder for someone to steal it from you.

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 04:20 PM
I think it's connected to his wallet. I've seen it quite a bit on guys. A fashion statement, I guess. I think Keith Urban also wears one.

I know some delivery people that take money also wear those and they are connected to their wallet. It would make it harder for someone to steal it from you.

If that's the case, I'd like to see someone try and pinch Timmy's wallet, good luck with that!! [NOT!!]

zeldabjr
06-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Probably nothing at all, maybe just a fashion statement?? But my guess is probably keys ;) What is jamba juice anyway, I live Down Under, we are a bit uneducated down here :stunned:

I was thinking the same thing... I've never heard of it before

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I was thinking the same thing... I've never heard of it before

I've seen it quite a bit amongst the trendies over here, I like it, it's pretty cool!!

What's jamba juice?? (I'm simple) ;)

Freypower
06-22-2012, 07:10 PM
This means nothing to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamba_Juice

SallyGee
06-22-2012, 07:50 PM
WOW!!!!!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!!!!!!!!!

GlennLover
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm sure I couldn't manage even a "hello" if I saw him there! Wow!

Woodstock
06-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Jamba juice is a fruit smoothie (and they're pretty tasty).

Topkat
06-22-2012, 08:24 PM
If I ever walked into Jamba Juice & saw Timothy standing there, I think I would have a freakin' heart attack! :spin: Why don't I live in Sacramento?

SallyGee
06-22-2012, 08:31 PM
If I ever walked in someplace and saw Timothy, I would probably assume I was halucinating, then I would pass out, and when I came to he would be gone!

TimothyBFan
06-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Been thinking about this & also wondering what I would do in this situation. Was even telling hubby about it. I think I could say something to him. I don't think I'd risk missing the opportunity. Nothing much, just a simple hello & thanks for the music. Hubby said if he was along, he'd make sure I did. Didn't tell him he might be sorry. :lol:

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 11:42 PM
This means nothing to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamba_Juice

Yeah, I can see that FP ;)

We have something similar here called Boost..or any number of health conscious fresh food bars where they sell them..I usually have the pina colada type one...all the exotic fruits, YUMMMMMMM...:yay:

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Jamba juice is a fruit smoothie (and they're pretty tasty).

I have them sometimes Woodstock ;) Like the ones with banana, strawberries,, pineapple..etc..healthy as, guilt free as...not like the big bowl of caramel/choc/vanilla ice cream I scoffed a short while ago :fainted::thud::drool:8):roll:

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 11:49 PM
If I ever walked into Jamba Juice & saw Timothy standing there, I think I would have a freakin' heart attack! :spin: Why don't I live in Sacramento?

Why don't I??!! Unless I hop on my Nimbus 2000 and scoot on over there!! lol After all of that I think I'd need something stronger than a jamba juice thingy but I'll settle for whatever Timmy's having, if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me!! lol

Oh..and as for what I'd say to him, I just swap jamba juice faves, is all :lie:

BramwenR
06-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Been thinking about this & also wondering what I would do in this situation. Was even telling hubby about it. I think I could say something to him. I don't think I'd risk missing the opportunity. Nothing much, just a simple hello & thanks for the music. Hubby said if he was along, he'd make sure I did. Didn't tell him he might be sorry. :lol:

Your hubby would never hear the end of it either way so he's just cutting to the chase LOL :drunk::rofl:

Prettymaid
06-25-2012, 10:42 PM
https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=607&d=1340326567 (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=607&d=1340326567)

Bringing this forward because it's just so cool!

We did talk about what we would do if we met our favorite Eagle. You can read about it here.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2452

Troubadour
06-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Very cool indeed! That's a great photo, too...

bostoneagle
06-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Some updates from him by the way...

http://www.timothybschmit.com/

BramwenR
06-26-2012, 07:48 PM
That's old BA but thanks for the refresher :)

TimothyBFan
06-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks, bostoneagle, it never hurts to bring something back up because you never know when someone is going to miss it the first time (as I've often done). :thumbsup:

zeldabjr
06-27-2012, 06:30 PM
https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=607&d=1340326567 (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=607&d=1340326567)

Bringing this forward because it's just so cool!

We did talk about what we would do if we met our favorite Eagle. You can read about it here.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2452

My neighbor's dog is named "Jamba"...guess who I think of every time I hear them call her?...I always thought it was a weird dog name and now I really have to ask them how they came up with the name?

Caiti
05-31-2013, 06:52 PM
And yes, it really was him, we live in Sacramento and she was right in front of him in line. Best picture she could get and be discrete.

So, the pic was in Sacramento? He must have been visiting family, because he lives near L.A.

HeatherB
06-02-2013, 01:10 AM
How awesome!!!

sad-cafe
06-02-2013, 03:50 PM
God I would be so happy if that happened to me.

He doesn't expect special treatment and that is part of what is cool. In the Doc he said he is an "Eagle when its time to be an Eagle"

I keep hearing he made sure the dishes were put away. I would LOVE for him to be putting away my dishes

Dyan61
06-04-2013, 10:39 PM

He doesn't expect special treatment and that is part of what is cool. In the Doc he said he is an "Eagle when its time to be an Eagle"

I keep hearing he made sure the dishes were put away. I would LOVE for him to be putting away my dishes

It would be amazing to see him in a setting like that - everyday kind of thing. I don't think I would be able to speak to him, I'd just be the drooling mess in the corner..I have much admiration for the lady who took the pic mine would have been blurry from shaking hands:hilarious:

I agree SC, I loved how he said that too, it has stayed with me as how unassuming he is, it's a nice trait and one more thing to love about him, the list is getting soooo long!

zeldabjr
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM

how lucky is Jean?...she gets to wake up to that...and he's neat too?...awww come on...not fair!!!! oh and he's unassuming and modest too...

sad-cafe
06-04-2013, 11:07 PM
how lucky is Jean?...she gets to wake up to that...and he's neat too?...awww come on...not fair!!!! oh and he's unassuming and modest too...

The perfect man!

Bet his first wife regrets her divorce

sad-cafe
06-04-2013, 11:08 PM
I would die if I had that beautiful kind hearted man sing me to sleep every night

zeldabjr
06-04-2013, 11:18 PM
I would die if I had that beautiful kind hearted man sing me to sleep every night

yeah but what a way to go!!!

sad-cafe
06-04-2013, 11:40 PM
oh yea:partytime::drool::hug::hug::hug::inlove::inlov e::inlove::makeout::smitten::fainted:

cricrichan
06-05-2013, 12:23 PM
:blush::blush::blush::fainted::fainted::fainted:

Totally agree :inlove:

MaryCalifornia
06-05-2013, 05:03 PM
The perfect man!

Bet his first wife regrets her divorce

Even though it seems like we know absolutely NOTHING about Noreen Schmit, except that she bore Jeddrah and does some handclaps on a POCO album, I just always presumed that Timothy would have divorced her!!! Nobobdy would leave that man, am I right?? Even if he cheated with groupies on the road all the time and was a total druggie, I wouldn't leave him! I am sure he didn't do either of those things, he's our sweet, sensitive TBS!!!! Tim, if you are reading this, I am not accusing you of those things, just saying it isn't possible for someone to divorce you.:love: Mary

sad-cafe
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
even if he had, I would never let someone like him go.

Such an amazing heart, voice, soul, man!

secret squirrel
09-19-2013, 11:58 AM
So disappointed. A friend of mine was asked to play on a TBS recording of a Buffalo Springfield song. He agreed to do it and said he would try to get an autograph for me. I even ordered a copy of Expando to get to him in time but now it turns out, he's already booked on the day they were going to do it.

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/schmitten-part-two-sweet-talking-guy_25.html

MaryCalifornia
09-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Well clearly, your friend must cancel his current plans!!!! What the hell??!!

And as far as in the doc when he talks about the dishes, note that he did not say, "I did the dishes." He "made sure they were done" - he gave a look to ensure that his housekeeper had done them. I laughed to myself when he said that.

sodascouts
09-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Seriously! He's blowing off TBS?!

What's this recording for?

secret squirrel
09-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Seriously! He's blowing off TBS?!

What's this recording for?

I know! He's in a band though and they're pretty busy so he might be over the other side of the country or something.

But still. It's Timothy B. Schmit!

I'm about to email him now.

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/schmitten-part-two-sweet-talking-guy_25.html

secret squirrel
09-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Me again. Well, my friend did meet TBS at least then sent a pic of my autographed cd. When it said there was a pic, I was expecting it to be of you know who ...

Then today he sent an email to say that someone did take photos and he'll send them on when he gets them!

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/some-called-it-country-some-called-it.html

Brooke
09-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Great! :cool:

sodascouts
09-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Awesome!!

Houston Baby
09-27-2013, 08:38 PM
SS - I know you are one HAPPY Tim fan! Can't wait to see the photos!

Anne_03
02-19-2014, 02:16 AM

I literally gasped when I saw this picture. I wish I could bump into an Eagle (esp. Timothy) out somewhere in public w/o a huge crowd following him. So lucky!!