PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Sandusky found Guilty

EagleLady
06-22-2012, 11:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/22/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-trial/index.html

On 45 of 48 charges.

Topkat
06-23-2012, 10:26 AM
Don't even get me started on this guy. He is EVIL personified! What gets me is that Penn State Asst. coach Mike McQuery witnessed abuse in the locker room shower, went to University bosses in in 2001 & it was NEVER reported to the police. All to spare the reputation of Penn State!!!! This is such an OUTRAGE! COVER UP all to save the school of a scandal!! So it continued, and went on for years all under the mask of a charity!! This guy deserves LIFE & then some & the school needs to be held accountable as well! TRAGEDY!

TimothyBFan
06-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey, I've got an idea, let's prosecute his wife also for letting this go on under her nose, in her own home, for that many years!!

May he rot in jail!!!

Brooke
06-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Amen!

Topkat
06-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey, I've got an idea, let's prosecute his wife also for letting this go on under her nose, in her own home, for that many years!!

May he rot in jail!!!

I'm sure she knew something was going on, but I doubt they can ever prove it. I hold Penn State responsible because eyewitness reported it to the University & they ignored it. That was over 10 years ago, so it continued. They will be sued big time by these victims & they will pay! Still doesn't take away the pain or the damage he has done to those children.

TimothyBFan
06-26-2012, 07:50 AM
I agree, TK. I say prosecute them all!!!

Hubby and I were listening to Chicago sports radio last night and they were talking about some of the comments that some Penn State fans have been saying to justify why Paterno should not have been held responsible, etc... and the announcers were getting just irate about it. Rightfully so, of course. So much more should of been done. I hold Paterno accountable also because when it was taken to the higher ups and he didn't see it getting taken care of, he should of followed through and gotten taken care of. At that time, he was the most powerful man in Pennsylvania, he could of done a lot!!

Like hubby and I were talking, now the civil suits start and heads are going to roll. I'll be surprised if there is still a college standing once it's all over. I do feel sorry for the current students because, unfortunately, they are all going to pay in the long run. If I had a kid there, I'd be transferring him out very quickly. It will also be interesting to see what becomes of this up coming football season and how the University and fans handle it.I mean seriously, how do you, as a fan, sit outside that stadium on a Saturday afternoon and party at a tailgater or enjoy a game? There has to be a whole lot of bad karma floating around that stadium at this point.

timfan
10-09-2012, 04:46 PM
and he has been sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison (meaning it's a life sentence for a 68 year old)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandusky-sentenced-tk-years-prison/story?id=17427234

zeldabjr
10-09-2012, 06:19 PM
and he has been sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison (meaning it's a life sentence for a 68 year old)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jerry-sandusky-sentenced-tk-years-prison/story?id=17427234

good....but somehow it still doesn't seem like enough!...but he will have to answer to someone higher someday...and it will not be pretty.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Ok...lets remeber that this guy was convicted by a jury of his peers.
They found him GUILTY. This guy doesnt have a remorseful bone in his body. He"s still claiming ...He did'nt do it...give me a break.
And people who dont do anything when they know something is wrong are just as guilty. I hope JMO that Joe Paternio doesnt rest in peace...he doenst deserve it

zeldabjr
10-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Ok...lets remeber that this guy was convicted by a jury of his peers.
They found him GUILTY. This guy doesnt have a remorseful bone in his body. He"s still claiming ...He did'nt do it...give me a break.
And people who dont do anything when they know something is wrong are just as guilty. I hope JMO that Joe Paternio doesnt rest in peace...he doenst deserve it

you're right about Joe Paterno

Tiffanny Twisted
10-09-2012, 10:42 PM
thanks zelda,
tt