PDA

View Full Version : After Hours European Release

Glennsallnighter
06-25-2012, 07:50 AM
FINALLY!!

Its release day here and in the UK and I suppose the rest of Europe. Si I decided to check out to see if its finally on our shelves.

And there it is! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/IMG_0639.jpg

OK, and sucker that I am....... I even bought the Deluxe one even though I have it already...... with a BIG grin on my face. I have been waiting for today for a LOOOOOOONG time!

GlennLover
06-25-2012, 01:13 PM
WOO HOO, GA!!! :yay::yay::yay:

sodascouts
06-25-2012, 07:25 PM
I went into a store in the West End and bought another copy as a thank you gift for my parents before we saw a show on our last night here. I know they will like everything on it as long as they don't figure out what "Same Girl" is about or catch the drug reference. I also sported my "After Hours" tshirt for most of the day. Doing my part! ;-)

GlennLover
06-26-2012, 01:50 PM
I went into a store in the West End and bought another copy as a thank you gift for my parents before we saw a show on our last night here. I know they will like everything on it as long as they don't figure out what "Same Girl" is about or catch the drug reference. I also sported my "After Hours" tshirt for most of the day. Doing my part! ;-)

Glenn will be proud of you! :thumbsup:

Brooke
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Now that's a dedicated fan! :thumbsup:

Troubadour
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Definitely a dedicated fan! Very cool to see Glenn's new release on the shelves, GA... I know many of us have waited a long time for this. Good times in Glenn world! :yay: