PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Ive always been a dreamer
05-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Here in the states, we are celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday. Do you guys that don't live here observe Mother's and Father's Day?

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms no matter where you are.

Glennsallnighter
05-13-2007, 02:32 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all of you who celebrate it today. Put your feet up and let all those lovely hubbies and kids that we hear about treat you like queens for the day :D We here in Ireland (and those in the UK as well) celebrate it on the middle Sunday in Lent, 3 weeks before Easter, so its a moveable feast depending on when Easter is. We celebrate Father's Day in the middle of June.

<<<<ENJOY>>>>

EasyFeeling
05-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Today we are celebrating Mother's Day too.

We asked our mom for breakfast this morning and we arranged that in a restaurant. Of course she also got a present. :wink:

Happy Mother's Day to all moms here. :D

glenneaglesfan
05-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all of you who celebrate it today. I hope all you who are mothers get looked after today!

sodascouts
05-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms from me as well!

freyfanatic
05-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Happy Mothers day to all the mothers here. Hope you have a fantastic one :D

SweetHolly
05-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Happy mothers day to all the mothers here. Hope y'all have a great day.

Freypower
05-13-2007, 06:55 PM
It's observed in Australia but not in this house. I got a magnet with my daughter's face on it to go with the Happy Father's Day one from 2005.

DonFan
05-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Happy Mother's Day, all!
My family spent the day with my mother, who was very happy to have her 3 kids and 5 grandkids around her. We grilled steaks and made home-made ice cream and had a very nice day.

On the two-hour drive back home, Rachel (my graduating senior) suddenly looked over at me and said, "One of the hardest things about going off to college is going to be getting used to not having you around every night, Mom." Then she went right back to listening to her I-Pod.

It was the best present I got all day.

SweetHolly
05-13-2007, 11:48 PM
That is so sweet.

Brooke
05-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Very sweet comment from your daughter, DonFan!

Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone from me, too! Hope all had lots of pampering and presents!

Since my kids couldn't come home this weekend (they did send cards, phoned, and talked dad into shopping for them!), hubby and I entertained our mothers with a bar-b-cue. We had a lovely day. :D

sodascouts
05-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Glad to hear you had enjoyable Mother's Days (your daughter is so sweet, Dana!)