PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh at the Oregon State Fair 8/25/2012

Wildthyme
08-27-2012, 05:23 AM
Rhonda and I had a great time at the show. We had 2nd row seats and the people in front of us never showed so we had an unobstructed view :)

Set List from the show:

Welcome to the Club
Life of Illusion
Walk Away
The Confessor
Analog Man
I Shall Be Released - dedicated to Levon Helms
One Day At a Time
Turn to Stone
In the City
Personal Manager
Funk 49
Life's Been Good
Life in the Fast lane

Encore
Rocky Mountain Way
All Night Long

TimothyBFan
08-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Glad you had such great seats and a good time!! But seriously---- why would someone waste front row tickets? :stunned:

Brooke
08-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Unbelievable!

Glad to see ODAAT in there and ILBT's not! :applause: Thanks for filling us in Wt!

sodascouts
08-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Thank you so much for posting the setlist, Cami!

I too am very happy to see ODAAT there and ILBTs gone. Provided that continues, if he comes around me again, I'll try to go see another show. I missed out on ODAAT on both the 4th of July and the Crossroads taping, and I'd love to see it live!

Wildthyme
08-27-2012, 06:05 PM
I was very happy to see ODAAT played live and while I really wish he had performed more from his new album it was also wonderful to see/hear songs like The Confessor and Turned to Stone live--I have a new appreciation for both songs now.

Ive always been a dreamer
08-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Glad you and Rhonda had such a great time, Cami. I am also glad to see ODAAT in the setlist - I would have loved to see that live. It's too bad he didn't keep Lucky That Way, too. Well, as we've been discussing over in another thread, no one really knows why Joe isn't doing more of the new songs to promote Analog Man. But, as we've also said, regardless of what's on the setlist, Joe is going to give you a great show no matter what! :nod:

Tiffanny Twisted
08-27-2012, 09:58 PM
awsome. nice to have an unobstructive view:yay:
glad he did odaat..one of my fav songs. but I really like anything he does...hes joe walsh

Prettymaid
09-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Wish he would have done ODAAT in Naperville, but we did get Lucky That Way, which I was happy about.

Slate CM
10-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Good to see a member here was at this one. And from Oregon too. Of course I wanted to be there but it's about a five hour drive, plus hotel, time off work. Couldn't quite swing it this time. Looks like a good set though.

Ive always been a dreamer
10-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Sorry you couldn't make it to one of Joe's shows, Slate CM. I would definitely encourage anyone to go to a Joe solo show if you ever get a chance. I don't think you would be disappointed - Joe Walsh is made of awesome. :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-28-2012, 02:19 PM
I loe that saying...Joe walsh is made of awsome.:inlove: