PDA

View Full Version : Coquitlam, BC - 9/07

VAisForEagleLovers
09-09-2012, 09:28 AM
A nice review...

http://www.straight.com/article-774461/vancouver/joe-walsh-brings-regularguy-charm-and-killer-james-gang-riffs-coquitlam

ETA: Put the link to the review in and got rid of whatever else I did put in here by mistake!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-09-2012, 11:27 AM
VA - is there supposed to be a link to a review in your post? I'm not seeing anything.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-09-2012, 11:41 AM
VA - is there supposed to be a link to a review in your post? I'm not seeing anything.

Thank you...I copied the wrong thing. What the are odds of me finding that tweet again?

Ive always been a dreamer
09-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks, VA. A very nice little review, indeed.

zeldabjr
09-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah, a good review...I had no idea In the City was written for a movie...learn something new every day...

Tiffanny Twisted
09-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey...me too.Nice review.
Its a shame he is having a hard time with Levon's passing.
I hope he finds hsi peace and sernity with that loss soon.

I lost 4 people in short span of 9months.....Everytime I thought or talked about it I cried. Then I finally went to the beach on a gift of a day from God (first day of winter 65 degrees and sunny) and left my sorrow there. But I imprinted the day ..the sound of the ocean, the feel on the sand in my toes, the smell of the sea and the warmth of the sun on my face in my brain and anytime I get sad about my losses...I close my eyes and go back to that feeling of making peace with God and the sernity I felt when I left the beach that day.

I sure hope he finds his peace and heals his hurting heart.

tt

sodascouts
09-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I wish the same for him - the "peace of God, which passes all understanding."