PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

lizzyplays
09-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Wasn't sure where to post, so started a new thread... but, here I am! I know I drifted off (sidetracked by a certain Slashy obsession for a bit)... THEN took ill out of the blue and good grief... what a nightmare! Anyways, won't bore with gory details and a lot of the regs followed my ordeal on FB so most know. Thanks to everyone for all your support during this time. It really meant a lot to know that people from all over the world, DO care about you when you're going through a horrible ordeal! And it also shows how great it can be to be a part of a close-knit group such as this and how people rally behind you and lift your spirits. I'm getting pretty sap here, but it's all true! I'm still a virtual newbie in this group but yet I experienced plenty of love and prayers and thoughts while I was sick and it was greatly appreciated! :grouphug:

NOW... time to plan me an Eagles concert, wouldn't you say???? :partytime:

zeldabjr
09-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Wasn't sure where to post, so started a new thread... but, here I am! I know I drifted off (sidetracked by a certain Slashy obsession for a bit)... THEN took ill out of the blue and good grief... what a nightmare! Anyways, won't bore with gory details and a lot of the regs followed my ordeal on FB so most know. Thanks to everyone for all your support during this time. It really meant a lot to know that people from all over the world, DO care about you when you're going through a horrible ordeal! And it also shows how great it can be to be a part of a close-knit group such as this and how people rally behind you and lift your spirits. I'm getting pretty sap here, but it's all true! I'm still a virtual newbie in this group but yet I experienced plenty of love and prayers and thoughts while I was sick and it was greatly appreciated! :grouphug:

Hi Lizzy...so good to see you back on the board...glad you are feeling so much better!...hope you get that concert soon...and hope we get to actually meet at one soon!!!:hug:

lizzyplays
09-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi Lizzy...so good to see you back on the board...glad you are feeling so much better!...hope you get that concert soon...and hope we get to actually meet at one soon!!!:hug:

I know! I would really love it if my next concert can be one where I get to meet a whole bunch of you! I'll be happy just going and hanging out.. I'm not hard to please. hehe :thumbsup:

TimothyBFan
09-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Were you gone? :hilarious: Seriously did miss you here. Sure glad you are feeling better and can get back to stalking... I mean seeing some of your favorites again.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Lizzy! Welcome back!! It'll be good to get your input on stuff around here again! If you were in a certain photo thread, well, it's no wonder you couldn't sleep last night...

sodascouts
09-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Lizzy, I'm so very glad things are going better for you! I have indeed been praying for you and I'm delighted to see you posting again!

WalshFan88
09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Welcome back!

As I said on FB - I'm very glad you are feeling better and I hope everything goes well from here on out.

I've also missed your posts.

Brooke
09-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Welcome back lizzy! We've been missin' you around here! I'm new to Fb, so I didn't know what had happened to you. Hope all goes well now.

Henley Honey
09-26-2012, 02:08 PM

Absolutely!!!!! I'll meet you in any City for any concert you choose!!! Glad to have you back and that you're feeling so much better. :thumbsup:

Topkat
09-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Welcome back Lizzy. Since we are FB friends, I know all about what you've been going through, & I am so happy you are feeling a lot better, & getting back to work, & normal activities..........Now the only Eagles concert on the schedule is Vegas in Nov, so are you going??? I'm actually still thinking about this show!:partytime:

lizzyplays
09-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks everyone!! Happy to be back! :yay:

As for Eagles in Vegas in November, there's no possible way I can make that, financially. I was out of work over 3 months and I don't have to go on about the gazillion medical bills I now have to contend with. Remember the old days when you just got ONE bill that covered everything? Boo Hiss! 'Nuff about that! :brickwall:

Sooo... that being said, I think it's best that I set my sights on something next year! That way I have time to save up, take care of my needs and a goal to work towards! I'm impatient, but, in this case it's the only viable option and I'm ok with that! I will certainly look forward to seeing pics and hearing stories from you girls who do get to go! And, maybe, must maybe... I'll have someone pick me up a Vegas Eagles show t-shirt. I seem to have started a collection of tshirts to shows that I haven't attended! heheheh:partytime::thumbsup:

VAisForEagleLovers
09-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks everyone!! Happy to be back! :yay:

As for Eagles in Vegas in November, there's no possible way I can make that, financially. I was out of work over 3 months and I don't have to go on about the gazillion medical bills I now have to contend with. Remember the old days when you just got ONE bill that covered everything? Boo Hiss! 'Nuff about that! :brickwall:

Sooo... that being said, I think it's best that I set my sights on something next year! That way I have time to save up, take care of my needs and a goal to work towards! I'm impatient, but, in this case it's the only viable option and I'm ok with that! I will certainly look forward to seeing pics and hearing stories from you girls who do get to go! And, maybe, must maybe... I'll have someone pick me up a Vegas Eagles show t-shirt. I seem to have started a collection of tshirts to shows that I haven't attended! heheheh:partytime::thumbsup:

That reminds me, I have two more for you. Unfortunately, they do not say 'Atlantic City' on them. I'll get them mailed one of these days!

lizzyplays
09-26-2012, 09:08 PM
That reminds me, I have two more for you. Unfortunately, they do not say 'Atlantic City' on them. I'll get them mailed one of these days!

Awww wow, really? How awesome are you?!?! :xoxo:

Henley Honey
09-26-2012, 10:08 PM
And, maybe, must maybe... I'll have someone pick me up a Vegas Eagles show t-shirt. I seem to have started a collection of tshirts to shows that I haven't attended! heheheh:partytime::thumbsup:

Let me check my "stash". I'm pretty sure I have an extra that says Las Vegas. If so, it's yours. Glad you're better and back!

lizzyplays
09-27-2012, 05:07 AM
Let me check my "stash". I'm pretty sure I have an extra that says Las Vegas. If so, it's yours. Glad you're better and back!

O~M~G You're gonna spoil me! Making all that nightmare almost worth it! lol:xoxo:

Glennsallnighter
09-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Welcome Back Lizzy! I'm so glad you are feeling better - Its unlikely I'd make anj Eagles show in the US (Never say Never!) but if Glenn :heart: tours again nexst year I'm hoping to stick my name on a ticket! So who knows!
Great to hear from you again.

Ive always been a dreamer
09-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Welcome back from me too, Lizzy. I am so glad that you are on the mend and back posting on the board. We did indeed miss you! :thumbsup:

lizzyplays
09-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks everyone!! I'm feeling the love :grouphug:

Tiffanny Twisted
09-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Welcome BAck even though we havent met..
My anme is TIffanny Twisted and I am JAHH's "better " half.lol

Glad you are on the mend.
:angel:

tt

lizzyplays
09-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome BAck even though we havent met..
My anme is TIffanny Twisted and I am JAHH's "better " half.lol

Glad you are on the mend.
:angel:

tt

Nice to meet you, TT!!

GlennLover
09-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Happy to have you back & so glad to hear that the worst is over & you are on the mend.:grin:

Henley Honey
09-28-2012, 02:59 PM

Found two for you!! Send me a pm with your address & they'll be on their way! Maybe for old-times sake I'll send you a jar of peanut butter too!

Troubadour
09-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Good to have you back!

lizzyplays
09-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Found two for you!! Send me a pm with your address & they'll be on their way! Maybe for old-times sake I'll send you a jar of peanut butter too!

Hehehe That would crack me up! If I wasn't such a lightweight with the liquor, that peanut butter sammich wouldn't have been so damn tasty! But after 1.478 alcoholic drinks, I needed to sober up. ;-):hilarious:

I just sent the pm with address.

prayfordaylight
10-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome back!