PDA

View Full Version : NEW Diary!!!

timfan
05-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Timothy's got a new Diary entry on his offical site!!!

www.timothybschmit.com

Check it out! Timothy sounds pretty positive about the album and that things are moving along. I love the end of his entry.. "Hang in there".. He knows we as fans, are frustrated! :D

sodascouts
05-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! Isn't it great how responsive Tim is to the fan community?

SweetHolly
05-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Thank you too Timothy.

Ive always been a dreamer
05-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks tf - that does sound hopeful about the album, doesn't it. And Tim says it'll be worth the wait! It really does sound like they are trying very hard to get the record out, but they are perfectionist, and I don't think it'll be released until they are completely satisfied with it. And after all, that level of perfectionism has certainly served them well in the past.

Maleah
05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
I gotta say.....Tim is fast becoming right up there with Don as my fav. I love the fact that he actually tries to keep his fans updated and is positive. Maybe I now need an autographed pic from him, after all....he is my bass inspiration. ;) Can you get a signed pic from him through his site?

DonFan
05-25-2007, 07:47 AM
I really like Timothy too. He has always seemd to be such a genuinely kind and thoughtful man. That entry was short and to the point, yet he took the time to add that positive note to his fans.

tbs fanatic
05-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Well, once again it's short and sweet but encouraging news. I'm a bit surprised they are still working on the album - I thought the recording part of the process was already done???

timfan
05-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I thought the recording part of the process was already done???

Well, apparently not :wink: .

I don't think any of us know, exactly what stage the album is at (in terms of completion) but I'm just glad the Eagles are working so diligently on it. 8)

glenneaglesfan
06-04-2007, 06:12 PM
That is short and sweet, but it gives us all a little more hope. What a lovely man he is. Thanks, tf!

tbs fanatic
10-09-2007, 11:26 AM
No sorry - I'm not here to announce another Diary entry :( I'm here to complain that there hasn't been one since last MAY :evil: Come on Tim!!!!! You're trying my patience here :evil:

sodascouts
10-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Aw, and I got all excited too thinking there was another entry! I guess he's too busy with all the bustle about the new Eagles album.