PDA

View Full Version : Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL 11/10/12

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Great concert! He sounded great and put on a great show. On my phone, so can't post pics. I didn't take too many and not sure how they turned out.

GlennLover
11-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks for your preliminary report , VK. I'm anxious to hear the dets when you get a chance!

Prettymaid
11-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Did any of you get any Glenn-tact?

Tiffanny Twisted
11-11-2012, 10:41 AM
glad u had a blast

zeldabjr
11-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Great concert! He sounded great and put on a great show. On my phone, so can't post pics. I didn't take too many and not sure how they turned out.

glad you had a good time...and Mr. Frey was in usual form...can't wait to hear more...

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Soda and Dreamer did!

sodascouts
11-11-2012, 03:08 PM

I'm on layover now in Houston. He gave us some smiles and waves toward the end before going offstage. Dreamer blew him a kiss as requested and he blew one back. Even a modicum of "Glenntact" thrills me, and I imagine it always will, no matter what.

Our first row seats were so close that if I straightened my legs, my feet touched the stage. It was several feet high - I'd say 4 - so we were about eye level with his feet when seated.

He sounded great overall. My sister seemed to really enjoy herself.

I have more to say but I am trying to type on my new smartphone and it's not easy. I'll write more later.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm sure Soda and/or Dreamer will post more details, but the show was great. Glenn sounded great, and his delivery amazing. He talked more and joked more, very much an artist who interacts with an audience.

On thing he did do that I noticed is that he tended to only sing and talk to half the crowd, the half on his right. In previous shows I sat on his right and so wouldn't have noticed if he's always done this. I have no idea why he'd look straight out and then off to his right and seldom, if ever, his left. I did sit on his left at Town Hall in NYC and I don't remember him doing it. Maybe it was one of the spotlights? No idea.

During The Look of Love, it was one he sang almost exclusively to the other side, and I'm not sure what was going on, but he grinned a lot through it. So I spent my time wondering why instead of enjoying the song.

The setlist was same as what was posted for the Charlotte show and the shows back in May.

The Will that we know and love wasn't there, instead, a different Will was in his place. He wore a hat and a different-looking pair of glasses. As noted in another thread, Reggie McBride played bass instead of Wade.

It was a great show, and again, made better by being with Soda and Dreamer. Enjoyed meeting Soda's sister. Of course, I missed HH being there.

TimothyBFan
11-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures. Sounds like a great show again. Curious about the looking to one side more. Will be interested to see if others noticed or not.

Freypower
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm sure Soda and/or Dreamer will post more details, but the show was great. Glenn sounded great, and his delivery amazing. He talked more and joked more, very much an artist who interacts with an audience.

On thing he did do that I noticed is that he tended to only sing and talk to half the crowd, the half on his right. In previous shows I sat on his right and so wouldn't have noticed if he's always done this. I have no idea why he'd look straight out and then off to his right and seldom, if ever, his left. I did sit on his left at Town Hall in NYC and I don't remember him doing it. Maybe it was one of the spotlights? No idea.

During The Look of Love, it was one he sang almost exclusively to the other side, and I'm not sure what was going on, but he grinned a lot through it. So I spent my time wondering why instead of enjoying the song.

The setlist was same as what was posted for the Charlotte show and the shows back in May.

The Will that we know and love wasn't there, instead, a different Will was in his place. He wore a hat and a different-looking pair of glasses. As noted in another thread, Reggie McBride played bass instead of Wade.

It was a great show, and again, made better by being with Soda and Dreamer. Enjoyed meeting Soda's sister. Of course, I missed HH being there.

So Here's To Life was not included?

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures. Sounds like a great show again. Curious about the looking to one side more. Will be interested to see if others noticed or not.

It took me a while to notice it and when I did, it was hard not to notice it! He got better about it towards the end of the show, I think.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I went outside to blow leaves and it turns out it's windy outside. They all blew back in my face, so it means I have time to post the pictures.

I'll preface this with saying that at this venue, front row is too close to take good pictures. I couldn't get the zoom right, the angle was bad, and I didn't take many to begin with. Here's what I have... The first one merely shows just how close we were.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00586.jpg

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:52 PM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00587.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00593.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00595.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00596.jpg

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:53 PM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00598.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00601.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00602.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/Glenn%20in%20Clearwater/DSC00603.jpg

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
So Here's To Life was not included?

No, it was not.

Freypower
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
No, it was not.

That's a disappointment for you. Perhaps he feels he can only do it with an orchestra. Thanks for those beautiful photos. :thud:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
That's a disappointment for you. Perhaps he feels he can only do it with an orchestra. Thanks for those beautiful photos. :thud:

It was, but after thinking about it after the Charlotte show, I thought the same thing about the orchestra. It seems to need one to work. Anyway, watching that man sing these songs could never, ever be termed a disappointment. :)

Topkat
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
OMG! Sugar blew out a KISS!!!!:drool:

GlennLover
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Thanks for posting those, VA! :drool:

Freypower
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm on layover now in Houston. He gave us some smiles and waves toward the end before going offstage. Dreamer blew him a kiss as requested and he blew one back. Even a modicum of "Glenntact" thrills me, and I imagine it always will, no matter what.

Our first row seats were so close that if I straightened my legs, my feet touched the stage. It was several feet high - I'd say 4 - so we were about eye level with his feet when seated.

He sounded great overall. My sister seemed to really enjoy herself.

I have more to say but I am trying to type on my new smartphone and it's not easy. I'll write more later.

Right; although I didn't ask that you blow him a kiss I wll include myself in the 'honorary kissee' list! :shy: :drool:

Prettymaid
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the pictures VA. Glenn looks great. Those darn leaves can wait. (it's really windy here too.)

Glennsallnighter
11-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Right; although I didn't ask that you blow him a kiss I wll include myself in the 'honorary kissee' list! :shy: :drool:

Well of course you deserve to be on that list FP! Hopefully soon you will be ablr to blow him a kiss of your own! :kiss:

Great pics VA! I'm so pleased you had a great time and that Glenn :heart: was in such good form. Love the first one of him that you posted. Very nicely taken indeed!

Soda! Glad your sister enjoyed herself!

Brooke
11-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Sounds great, ladies! Very cool about him blowing a kiss! Oh, to be on the receiving end of that! :thud: (Is dreamer still standing?)

VA, awesome pictures! Thanks!

zeldabjr
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
so excited to hear about Glenn blowing a kiss back to Dreamer...she will never be the same...

great pics VK...of course
so glad Soda's sister had a great time...knew she would right?

StephUK
11-11-2012, 07:56 PM
[quote=VAisForEagleLovers;201002]

quote]

You knew I'd pick up on this ! No Will Hollis......hope he's OK. Maybe he was busy elsewhere.
BTW, there is a rumour that Will is going to be playing in Shania Twain's support band when she does her Vegas Shows, but I haven't been able to find out if it's true or not yet.

Henley Honey
11-11-2012, 08:54 PM
No Will. No Wade. No HH. Jus sayin . . . . . . .

Freypower
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Isn't Wade with Don Felder now?

GlennLover
11-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I didn't think that was Will in the picture from Charlotte.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/1Cdn/Glenn%20After%20Hours/charlotte.jpg

VAisForEagleLovers
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM

He is or was, but keeping in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about, just guessing, I assumed that Wade was temporary because Reggie had previous commitments last May. I want to say that Glenn said something to that effect last May, but I can't remember for sure.

zeldabjr
11-11-2012, 09:10 PM

lol...glad to see you back HH!

StephUK
11-11-2012, 09:26 PM
I didn't think that was Will in the picture from Charlotte.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss232/1Cdn/Glenn%20After%20Hours/charlotte.jpg

That's definitely not Mr Hollis!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
guess gf doesnt realize we love his back up band just as much as him (wade will hh) lol

Freypower
11-11-2012, 10:16 PM
guess gf doesnt realize we love his back up band just as much as him (wade will hh) lol

When I go to see Glenn Frey it's him I go to see. I like his band, but 'just as much as him'? Sorry; not in my case.

The other major change he made was replacing Al Garth with Tom Evans, something nobody has commented on. Given that Al Garth was with him for his entire solo career, it's a big change.

GlennLover
11-11-2012, 10:28 PM
When I go to see Glenn Frey it's him I go to see. I like his band, but 'just as much as him'? Sorry; not in my case.

The other major change he made was replacing Al Garth with Tom Evans, something nobody has commented on. Given that Al Garth was with him for his entire solo career, it's a big change.

I've wondered why Al wasn't touring with Glenn on this tour. :shrug:

Freypower
11-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Well, Tom plays on the album (Al does appear though - he plays recorder on Caroline, No.

sodascouts
11-11-2012, 10:39 PM
I had noted Al's absence before and tried to ask about it in May when we were talking to Michael Thompson, but no answer was forthcoming and I didn't want to pry.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 09:08 AM
I've caught up on my sleep from the trip, slept eleven hours last night! With a clearer head, it occurs to me that the likely reason he tended to sing and talk to the other half of the audience was that someone near the front on the other side (our side) was recording. Someone who buys a high-dollar membership plus pays for tickets might assume they have the right to record the entire thing.

TimothyBFan
11-12-2012, 09:42 AM

What did you do with them?!?!? :mad: :lol:

I've caught up on my sleep from the trip, slept eleven hours last night! With a clearer head, it occurs to me that the likely reason he tended to sing and talk to the other half of the audience was that someone near the front on the other side (our side) was recording. Someone who buys a high-dollar membership plus pays for tickets might assume they have the right to record the entire thing.

Bummer!! And therefore everyone on the other side got the "cold shoulder", so to speak. :cry: Bet you're right tho. Was that person blatantly obvious about recording then?

Love your pictures!!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Was that person blatantly obvious about recording then?

I never even glanced behind us once the show started!

sodascouts
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Actually, Glenn often turns that way when he talks between songs at his solo gigs. He usually directs the chit-chat towards Danny Grenier. When he's not doing that, he often looks down while talking, fiddling with his guitar. He rarely meets eyes when talking between songs at solo gigs. It happens sometimes, but it's not the norm. When it does happen, of course, you feel like a million bucks - but again, it's not a regular thing at solo gigs.

You'll see him look out into the audience and make eye contact during Eagles gigs, but even that's often when someone else is in the spotlight and he's stepped back a bit. Perhaps this is because at his solo gigs, he might feel more exposed and vulnerable.

When he was performing, he took his typical stance at the mike, and closed his eyes while singing as per usual. I don't think he was trying to diss anyone.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Actually, Glenn often turns that way when he talks between songs at his solo gigs. He usually directs the chit-chat towards Danny Grenier. When he's not doing that, he often looks down while talking, fiddling with his guitar. He rarely meets eyes when talking between songs at solo gigs. It happens sometimes, but it's not the norm. You'll see him look out into the audience during Eagles gigs, but even that's often when someone else is in the spotlight and he's stepped back a bit. Perhaps this is because at his solo gigs, he might feel more exposed and vulnerable.

When he was performing, he took his typical stance at the mike, and closed his eyes while singing as per usual. I don't think he was trying to diss anyone.

Well, I wasn't talking about eye contact, when he looks towards the back, I doubt he can see anyone well enough to make eye contact even if he wanted to. I was talking about how he never turned towards the other side, while singing or talking. He wasn't talking to Danny, his head wasn't turned that far. If he were 6:00 on a clock, his range was always 12:00 to about 4:00.

sodascouts
11-12-2012, 03:25 PM
He certainly favored that side, but again, I think he typically does. He did turn the other way on occasion - certainly not as much, but it happened. I just don't think we should try to read too much into it.

I remember back in the Pebble Beach days, we were always trying to read Glenn's body language. Is he in the mood for us to approach? Does he want to be left alone? We didn't want to annoy him by being in his face all the time when he wanted some privacy, but we sure wanted to be nearby when he was in a chatty mood. We drove ourselves crazy because we could never be sure, and finally we resigned ourselves to the fact that it was a crap shoot. Sometimes you'll get lucky, sometimes you won't. I learned not to try and figure out what's going on his head, but rather to just chill and enjoy the experience.

Speaking of, I know I have yet to write my review. In brief, I think that the show was quite good and definitely worth the time and money I spent to go there. Glenn didn't let me down! The audience was appreciative, although there were a few rowdy folks shouting out requests, which always annoys me. Glenn said he couldn't hear them. The only problem with that approach is that people who took him at his word thought that the problem would be solved if they shouted more loudly. One guy yelled "No Fun Aloud" two or three times. I'm sitting here going, "That's not even a song request. Does he expect Glenn to just randomly pick songs off of the album to play?" A true fan in the back identified "Silent Spring" before "Tequila Sunrise," the lone representative of Strange Weather in his setlist. However, he got a huge standing ovation after "Take It to the Limit" and the whole place was on its feet for "Take It Easy." All in all, a good crowd.

More info on the songs later!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm not sure I was trying to read his body language...I was too into the concert to think that much! There's just certain things that I notice and can't help myself. I guess it was the 'training' I got while on the debate team (which I soon quit because it interfered with softball practice) and the public speaking class I took. We all have our little 'issues', Soda! Yours seems to be 'plaintiff' (he made the joke last night in Orlando, too, according to the tweets I saw) and I guess this is mine!! :grin: Guess on which side I'll get a seat next time!

sodascouts
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
lol! Yes, that plaintiff joke has been and always will be a pet peeve! So lame! At this point, I just facepalm until it's over.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/misc/1000x500px-LL-1c63b5c4_picard-facepalm.jpg

Ive always been a dreamer
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Sorry for the delay here everyone, but I had another wonderful weekend devoted to seeing another wonderful Glenn solo show and spending time with great friends in beautiful Florida. I had a great time with VA, Soda, and Soda’s sister. Of course, we missed HH and all the other Borderers that were with us there in heart, mind, and spirit.

Glenn was in fine form once again. VA posted the pictures of how close we were, but I swear I have never seen front row seats so close to the stage in an auditorium of this size. There was no more than 2 feet between our seats and the foot of the stage and if you stood, you were right at the stage. As Soda mentioned, our eyes were about eye level with Glenn’s feet so you had to look up the entire show. Dang, it sounds really silly to say this, but it was almost a little too close to be sitting down. When we stood, it seemed much more natural. But, a girl could have a lot bigger problems than to be too close to Glenn, so I ain’t gonna complain too much. :nope:

I was sitting about two seats from dead center, and I got the sense that Glenn was playing more to the center of the audience. I didn’t notice him playing more to his right side. But, the funny thing is that after the show, I mentioned that I only saw Glenn spit once, whereas Soda and VA who were sitting a couple of seats farther to my right, said they saw lots of spit. I mention this because I guess maybe the angles that we were sitting and the lighting could have affected our views and perceptions.

But Soda is right about us trying to read Glenn’s body language at Pebble Beach, and the only thing that we were able to conclude is that you can’t predict the unpredictable. Like she said, I have learned to just go with the flow, and not try to get inside the man’s head.

Anyway, I loved the show even though it was the same show I had seen several times in May. And, yep, I will go see it again if I have the chance, but I sense that this may be the last After Hours show that I may see. Of course, I never say never, and know that anything is possible.

VA – isn’t The Look of Love the song where he plays the claves? If it is, I thought he always positions himself to his left during that song, so is it possible it was another song you are thinking about? Anyway, no big deal either way.

A local DJ had come on stage right before the show to make a few announcements about the venue, and mentioned that Glenn just had a birthday. So Glenn brought it up early in the show and said at this point that he preferred “to sweep those suckers under the carpet” and not think too much about it. He then mentioned that Saturday was Danny Grenier’s birthday, which, of course, garnered a big applause. As far as the missing Will, I’m hoping he just had a personal conflict, and am anxious to see if he will be with the band at the upcoming New York and Las Vegas shows.

Okay, now for the Glenntact. My eyes met Glenn’s several times throughout the show, but there was one moment (I think during Route 66) when Glenn was doing a little dance and was turned all the way to his right facing Danny. He was bent down and kind of quickly jerks himself toward the audience and when he did, he met our eyes dead on. As he turned back, he giggled, and then made the same move a second time. That time he seemed to intentionally look right at us and gave us a cute grin. At the end of the show, I did throw him a kiss for all of The Borderers as requested and he reciprocated by blowing me a kiss back. So anyone who wants can feel free to grab a piece of that baby out of the cosmos. :thumbsup:

And GA and GL, I got your merchandise and will send it to you both soon.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
VA – isn’t The Look of Love the song where he plays the claves? If it is, I thought he always positions himself to his left during that song, so is it possible it was another song you are thinking about? Anyway, no big deal either way.

You are correct, Dreamer, he did face to his left while doing that. Not while he was singing.

I should clarify, I did get some 'Glenn-tact'. Just not 'a lot', which I mistakenly read as the question earlier in the thread. Re-reading it now, I see it doesn't say that.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 07:58 PM
OK, I’ve been trying to get a more detailed review together. I’ll be honest, for most of PEF, I was distracted by the fact that I was lucky enough to be able to see this show again, and by the fact that Will Hollis wasn’t there. Of course, it wasn’t too long before the pure perfection of the voice I love so much got me focused.

For the songs themselves, especially the songs off After Hours, they were nearly perfect, with very few off-notes, and when they did occur, he got back on track immediately and stayed there. Anyone who listens to a lot of live music knows how very rare that is. As opposed to the shows in May, while he did put himself into the songs and put a lot of passion into them, he didn’t seem to need to work as hard to deliver them. Like he’s a lot more comfortable with these songs and singing them live.

I’ve written and rewritten several individual write-ups of the songs and determined I was using the words ‘amazing’, ‘awesome’, ‘fantastic’, and ‘incredible’ far too often. Apparently I need a thesaurus.

I’m going to attempt to say this next thing without being vulgar! Several times he turned his back to the audience. I don’t know what caused it, but his jacket had ridden up a bit and being in the first row, with the angle, well, those of you who know me can just imagine what happened to me then. I got a little dizzy and it took a while get my head clear again. Later, he came over to Reggie, who was right in front of me and they both turned around and played their guitars. Again, the jacket had ridden up and he was right in front of me. I almost slid out of my chair. I wasn’t right until sometime yesterday or perhaps even this morning. Hopefully, this will explain why I can’t remember what all he said between songs. I’ll leave it to Soda and Dreamer to do that!

Freypower
11-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks VA. By the time he gets to Australia he'll be even more comfortable with singing the songs live (so he can add Here's To Life).

Tiffanny Twisted
11-12-2012, 07:59 PM
wow Va what grea birthday seats...
some great pictures too
and dreamer how special to have a kiss from sugar.
sounds like all had a blast and i am happy to hear it and I think gf looked great and healthy from the pictues. thanks for all the posts ..just read them all now.after a ling day at work.

I was with you all in spirit and so glad you had fab seats.:rockguitar:

11-12-2012, 10:13 PM
And yep - I welcome kisses from Glenn of any kind any time. :wink: :wink:

You better give them back before someone puts out an APB on them! :lol:

GlennLover
11-13-2012, 01:05 AM
And GA and GL, I got your merchandise and will send it to you both soon.

Thank you sooo much, Dreamer! I really appreciate it!!! :hug:

TimothyBFan
11-13-2012, 09:53 AM
So anyone who wants can feel free to grab a piece of that baby out of the cosmos. :thumbsup:

:hilarious: This just cracked me up!! That poor kiss has been broken into a billion pieces by now. :hilarious:

GlennLover
11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
:hilarious: This just cracked me up!! That poor kiss has been broken into a billion pieces by now. :hilarious:

I'm sure claiming my share! :inlove:

Brooke
11-13-2012, 05:03 PM
I’ve written and rewritten several individual write-ups of the songs and determined I was using the words ‘amazing’, ‘awesome’, ‘fantastic’, and ‘incredible’ far too often. Apparently I need a thesaurus.

VA, when you're describing Mr. Frey, they fit perfectly! I'm good with them! :lol:

I’m going to attempt to say this next thing without being vulgar! Several times he turned his back to the audience. I don’t know what caused it, but his jacket had ridden up a bit and being in the first row, with the angle, well, those of you who know me can just imagine what happened to me then. I got a little dizzy and it took a while get my head clear again. Later, he came over to Reggie, who was right in front of me and they both turned around and played their guitars. Again, the jacket had ridden up and he was right in front of me. I almost slid out of my chair. I wasn’t right until sometime yesterday or perhaps even this morning. Hopefully, this will explain why I can’t remember what all he said between songs. I’ll leave it to Soda and Dreamer to do that!

Oh, my, my! :nahnah: Love it VA! :hilarious:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-13-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm still a little dizzy! :grin: The words 'amazing', 'awesome', 'fantastic', and 'incredible' apply here as well as to his wonderful vocals (Aha! I found another word!) :nahnah: :nahnah:

Prettymaid
11-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Wonderful! ;-)

Tiffanny Twisted
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm sure claiming my share! :inlove:
me to.....love gf:thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
VA, when you're describing Mr. Frey, they fit perfectly! I'm good with them! :lol:

Oh, my, my! :nahnah: Love it VA! :hilarious:

va....hubba hubba..u would have had to pick me up off the floor

Glennsallnighter
11-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Great reviews girls, I'm so happy that once again Glenn :heart: did not disappoint!

VA! I know what you mean. I really felt I overused a few adjectives too when I was describing Glenn :heart: in LA! I think 'Wonderful' 'Fabulous' and 'Awesome' were in that list too!

Dreamer! Thanks for the merch! I really appreciate you doing this for me. :hug:. maybe if I make it to another 'After Hours' concert you'll come for me? eh?

11-13-2012, 11:19 PM

I can totally relate. The man has a fine backside indeed! :pimp:

That poor kiss has been broken into a billion pieces by now. :hilarious:

Seriously! :thumbsup:

And you're welcome GL and GA. I'll let you know when I get to the post office to mail your stuff.

Tiffanny Twisted
11-14-2012, 11:28 AM
yep yep yep a fine one indeed

Freypower
11-14-2012, 04:43 PM
If anyone wants any merchandise from next year's tour let me know. You will get a T shirt with Australian cities on the back. :partytime:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM

No, only as a stand-in, I think. Felder lists his bassist as Shem von Schroeck.

GlennLover
11-14-2012, 10:53 PM
If anyone wants any merchandise from next year's tour let me know. You will get a T shirt with Australian cities on the back. :partytime:

I'm interested, FP.

Freypower
11-14-2012, 11:52 PM
When we get closer to the time I'll contact you about it!

GlennLover
11-15-2012, 12:02 AM
When we get closer to the time I'll contact you about it!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
fp me too please.
thanks tt

Glennsallnighter
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
I had intended contacting you too about it FP. Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: