PDA

View Full Version : American Music Awards 11/18/12

Grey Sadler
11-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Anyone watching??

sodascouts
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Not I. Now, if the Eagles or Fleetwood Mac were on, that would be another matter!

Grey Sadler
11-18-2012, 09:21 PM
I like to hit at least one "popular" awards show a couple of times a year just to figure out what the kids at school are talking about...:-x

At the Grammys back in the winter/spring, I actually asked the next day, "the whole Nicki Minaj...thing...WT Heck???" :fear::nahnah:

EDIT: Ok...this may not last too much longer with me...I'm already plugging my ears and trying to sing Eagles/Johnny Cash songs...JUST LIKE at school when my students start "sharing" some of their favorite songs with mee :yuck:

sodascouts
11-18-2012, 09:23 PM
That girl... oh my gosh! I was flipping through the channels and caught her on The Tonight Show or one of those late night talk shows. She was wearing this dark flesh colored outfit designed to make it look like she was wearing nothing, and she had these lame dancers cavorting around her while she made these grunting noises...

I threw up in my mouth a little. NOT my thing.

Grey Sadler
11-18-2012, 09:38 PM
That girl... oh my gosh! I was flipping through the channels and caught her on The Tonight Show or one of those late night talk shows. She was wearing this dark flesh colored outfit designed to make it look like she was wearing nothing, and she had these lame dancers cavorting around her while she made these grunting noises...

I threw up in my mouth a little. NOT my thing.

Speaking of the little devil...she's on RIGHT NOW...:yuck:
To heck with this...I'm getting a headache!
Flipping the channel to The Wizard of Oz!! :partytime:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Watch an awards show when the Steelers are on? Are you kidding me?

zeldabjr
11-19-2012, 12:35 AM
I'd much rather watch football too!...no matter who's playin'

Prettymaid
11-19-2012, 09:04 AM
Are we getting old or is the music getting worse?

Both. :hilarious:

Glennsallnighter
11-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Totally agree!

Did Taylor Swift feature? We (Laura) like her in this house!