PDA

View Full Version : What song(s) absolutely should NOT be cut from setlist

TimothyBFan
11-19-2012, 12:56 PM
We have a couple threads about setlist, songs want to see come back and songs that we want added that have never been in a setlist. After the discussion in the NYC thread regarding the very obvious omission of TIE I thought let's see what everyone thinks of songs that absolutely CANNOT be cut in and Eagles setlist! We have lots of them that have been around for very long times.

Have at it!!!

WalshFan88
11-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Well for me the top of the list is HC and TIE. Those just cannot be dropped... I'd probably add Desperado in there too. Those are dealbreakers for me. If I heard HC and TIE were being dropped, I definitely wouldn't go.

The other songs that are undroppable IMO have already been dropped. AG, for instance. I was bummed out when I didn't hear it back in '08.

We've already said about the solo songs and we all have feelings on that but I think LBG shouldn't be dropped cuz as I've said many times, it's a classic Eagles song to me. Eagles Live version just still gives me chills. That said, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker if all the other solo songs were dropped with it, but doing other solo songs (RMW, TBOS, etc) and not LBG would be a problem for me anyway. LBG is "the" song that Joe does AFAIC. But having the harmony vocals and dueling guitars really makes it all the more special to me. That riff is still my favorite of all time and the whole lyric content really fits the band to me for some reason.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Well for me the top of the list is HC and TIE. Those just cannot be dropped...

Like I said in the other thread, if they get to where they can only do two songs, these are the two. I feel another rant coming on, so I'll just hit 'Submit Reply' now and go eat some lunch.

Brooke
11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
I cannot even fathom a show without TIE or HC. Those two should never, ever, :wink: be dropped. I would be very disappointed.

Freypower
11-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Hotel California & Take It Easy shouldn't be dropped. I suppose most people would say Desperado but I could live without it. What I probably could not live without, given that we no longer have AG, TS or NKIT, is Lyin' Eyes. Dropping that for me would be unthinkable. And that is it, really. I could add Heartache Tonight, but I've already seen a solo show without that. I think the entire setlist needs to be looked at.

zeldabjr
11-19-2012, 09:24 PM
well...you can probably guess which song I'm going to say should not be cut from the setlist..."I Can't Tell You Why"...otherwise Timothy won't have anything to do all night!

but I also would hate to see "Life In The Fast Lane" taken off too...

sodascouts
11-20-2012, 03:09 AM
I would hate to see my personal favorite TITTL go, and I don't think I'm the only one. It's a show-stopper!

EaglesKiwi
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
I agree with most of the ones that have been suggested, and will add in Peaceful Easy Feeling.

Out of all Glenn's leads, I would least object to losing Lyin' Eyes, BUT that's conditional on it being replaced with another Glenn lead that hasn't been done/done for a while. Already Gone, Tequila Sunrise or NKIT are (to me) the obvious candidates there. Of course I would also gladly accept some others - WDIDWMH, James Dean and Out of Control spring to mind.

Topkat
11-25-2012, 08:52 AM
For me, as I said in the other thread, HC & TIE should NEVER be dropped from the set list, & I agree that ICTYW should never be dropped either.
TITTL is another song that shouldn't be dropped!

Since there are many songs that need to be ADDED to the set list, I would expect that some other songs will be dropped, & I wouldn't mind Deperado being one of them...I totally hate that every concert ends with Desperado & I guess that is one song that many have on their Do Not Drop List, but for me, I wouldn't miss it & I would LOVE a surprise ending to the show!!
I am so tired of the same Encore every show!

maryc2130
12-02-2012, 10:26 PM
I may be in the minority, but I think I'd be in tears if the show didn't end in Desperado! Always been a favorite, and I've always loved that they do it last. Also, as others have said, I certainly think they should always do TIE and HC. I would add ICTYW, LBG, and LE to that list. Oh, and PEF and TLR and HT and...okay, I do have a little trouble with decision-making.

Personally, I could live without the remake of TITTL. I'd much rather see AG or TS. Also, I don't know how many songs they're currently doing from LROOE, but since I've only seen one concert on that tour, there's quite a few that I'd love to see again. Okay, I know that wasn't the question, but that's my answer, anyway!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-02-2012, 11:35 PM
I may be in the minority, but I think I'd be in tears if the show didn't end in Desperado! Always been a favorite, and I've always loved that they do it last. Also, as others have said, I certainly think they should always do TIE and HC. I would add ICTYW, LBG, and LE to that list. Oh, and PEF and TLR and HT and...okay, I do have a little trouble with decision-making.

Personally, I could live without the remake of TITTL. I'd much rather see AG or TS. Also, I don't know how many songs they're currently doing from LROOE, but since I've only seen one concert on that tour, there's quite a few that I'd love to see again. Okay, I know that wasn't the question, but that's my answer, anyway!

I think overall you aren't in the minority. There seem to be a lot of people at concerts that feel that way! I've never cared for the song, but I have enjoyed hearing Glenn sing it at his solo concerts, and the amazing, tear-jerking job Don did on it at the Sunday show in Atlantic City was enough to convert anybody. Apparently I like it when it's sung with a lot of passion, but I'd still prefer TIE to it if it came down to one or the other.

Houston Debutante
12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Hotel California of course. I'm one who wants to hear Desperado but maybe it's time to move it.

sad-cafe
04-09-2013, 10:56 PM
anything sung by Sir Timothy should NEVER be cut

Also every show MUST have Walsh and Rocky MOuntain Way

sad-cafe
04-09-2013, 10:57 PM
I say we have an all day concert and let them play EVERYthing with intermissions between albums!

TimothyBFan
04-10-2013, 07:21 AM
anything sung by Sir Timothy should NEVER be cut

Unfortunately, they do cut his songs and a couple weeks ago in Vegas, he sang no leads. Hopefully that will all change by the beginning of the tour.

sad-cafe
04-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Unfortunately, they do cut his songs and a couple weeks ago in Vegas, he sang no leads. Hopefully that will all change by the beginning of the tour.

Isn't that because of his surgery? I am hoping that is the only reason why.

Grey Sadler
04-10-2013, 08:58 PM
I say we have an all day concert and let them play EVERYthing with intermissions between albums!

...will this concert be sponsored by Starbucks and Red Bull?? :hilarious:

sad-cafe
04-10-2013, 10:07 PM
and Pepsi

TimothyBFan
04-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Isn't that because of his surgery? I am hoping that is the only reason why.

Probably but who knows. They've dropped 2 of his songs (IDWTHA and LWKUA) and he's been down to ICTYW for awhile now. I just hope he's up to singing it at least, when new dates start.

Houston Debutante
04-12-2013, 11:10 AM
They should definitely NOT cut my favorite Best Of My Love AGAIN! Hmm if it's already been dropped can we still call it a 'song that should not be cut'?

Whatever, they just need to play it!

Prettymaid
06-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Okay, it's getting closer to tour time, so I thought we could revisit this topic, or more specifically what I'm wondering is, What Songs On The Most Recent Set List Would You Be Willing To Give Up For Another Hit That Isn't There Or A Deep Track?

Keep in mind, this is The History of the Eagles Tour. Think about what songs you would like to hear that would fit in well.

And remember, this is just for fun.

Henley Honey
06-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Should we use the set list from the 3-hour show?

Prettymaid
06-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Oops! Yeah, I guess we should! I'm at work and can't do it right now. I can post it later today unless someone beats me to it!

Henley Honey
06-11-2013, 04:05 PM
This is Soda's post from the 10/16/10 Louisville show.

I'm so glad I went - it was a blast! Here's the setlist:

[Set 1]
Seven Bridges Road (short version)
How Long
I Don’t Want to Hear Any More
Guilty of the Crime
Hotel California
Peaceful Easy Feeling
I Can’t Tell You Why
Witchy Woman
Lyin' Eyes
Boys of Summer
In the City
The Long Run

[Intermission]

[Set 2]
No More Walks in the Wood
Waiting in the Weeds
No More Cloudy Days
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Best of My Love
Take It to the Limit
Long Road Out of Eden
Walk Away
One of These Nights

Life’s Been Good
Dirty Laundry
Funk 49
Heartache Tonight
Life in the Fast Lane

[B][Encore 1]
Take It Easy
Rocky Mountain Way

[Encore 2]
All She Wants to Do Is Dance
Desperado

Strangely enough this was the last place I saw the LROOE 3-hour show and the first place I'll see the HOTE (hopefully) 3-hour show!

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Apart from the 3 obvious classics that timothy b fan mentioned I reckon one of these nights life in the fast lane heartache tonight already gone victim of love if randy was still in the band and doing take it to the limit I would say that should never be dropped but since glenn does it I wouldn't mind either way as his version with no disrespect intended isn't a patch on randys and somebody should be a stayer too as I love those songs mentioned :)

Freypower
06-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Apart from the 3 obvious classics that timothy b fan mentioned I reckon one of these nights life in the fast lane heartache tonight already gone victim of love if randy was still in the band and doing take it to the limit I would say that should never be dropped but since glenn does it I wouldn't mind either way as his version with no disrespect intended isn't a patch on randys and somebody should be a stayer too as I love those songs mentioned :)

And which songs would you drop?

I have said for years that I would drop The Long Run, In The City & the solo songs with the possible exception of BOS & RMW.

I make no apologies for wanting Tequila Sunrise, Already Gone & New Kid In Town back.

Of the LROOE songs which were previously played I want the title track & Somebody (it is missing from HH's setlist; I when I saw it they played it after LROOE), plus Waiting In The Weeds, I guess.

I want the following deep tracks; Outlaw Man, Ol '55, King Of Hollywood, Get Over It, The Girl From Yesterday ( remember I saw this done solo in March) and (from LROOE) It's Your World Now and/or You Are Not Alone, which I was very lucky to see performed in 2011.

TicketMan
06-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Witchy Woman is what I am looking forward to.

Prettymaid
06-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Witchy Woman is what I am looking forward to.

Well, welcome to The Border TicketMan! Are you the TicketMan? Can you get me tickets to Louisville? Lol!

desperado
06-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Okay, it's getting closer to tour time, so I thought we could revisit this topic, or more specifically what I'm wondering is, What Songs On The Most Recent Set List Would You Be Willing To Give Up For Another Hit That Isn't There Or A Deep Track?

Keep in mind, this is The History of the Eagles Tour. Think about what songs you would like to hear that would fit in well.

And remember, this is just for fun. No need to argue! Here is the most recent set list:

7 Bridges Road
How Long
Take It to the Limit
Peaceful Easy Feeling
I Can't Tell You Why
Witchy Woman
Lyin Eyes
Walk Away
Boys of Summer
In The City
The Long Run
Life's Been Good
Dirty Laundry
Funk 49
Heartache Tonight
Life in the Fast Lane

Encore
Hotel California
Take It Easy
Rocky Mountain Way
Desperado

nice choices. can we add "new kid in town"?

Freypower
06-11-2013, 09:34 PM
nice choices. can we add "new kid in town"?

The above is not a proposed setlist but what they have actually been playing.

MaryCalifornia
06-11-2013, 09:55 PM
If they are going to do solo songs, I would be fine with dropping Dirty Laundry and All She Wants to Do Is Dance and adding Last Worthless Evening and Heart of the Matter (Don may not have performed these with the Eagles, but this is our wish list, right? Or, are we supposed to stick with which songs should not be cut? If it's which should not be cut, I'm doing this all wrong.)

I would be fine with dropping Glenn singing TITTL for Already Gone or New Kid in Town.

Keep as many TBS songs as possible, obvs.

Don't drop How Long.... I love it!!!!

sodascouts
06-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Strangely enough this was the last place I saw the LROOE 3-hour show and the first place I'll see the HOTE (hopefully) 3-hour show!

Same here!

Prettymaid
06-11-2013, 10:34 PM
To prevent anymore confusion, I'm going to delete the shorter set list I originally posted. HH's 3 hour set list is probably closer to the number of songs they'll be doing on this tour (hopefully). I also apologize for the weird way I worded my question. Basically, I'm saying take the set list in HH's post and yank anything you're willing to live without and replace it with what you'd like to hear. Maybe you even have the order you'd like to hear the songs. It IS the HOTE tour. Would you like to hear the songs in chronological order?

Freypower
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM
To prevent anymore confusion, I'm going to delete the shorter set list I originally posted. HH's 3 hour set list is probably closer to the number of songs they'll be doing on this tour (hopefully). I also apologize for the weird way I worded my question. Basically, I'm saying take the set list in HH's post and yank anything you're willing to live without and replace it with what you'd like to hear. Maybe you even have the order you'd like to hear the songs. It IS the HOTE tour. Would you like to hear the songs in chronological order?

I know one thing. I don't want Desperado to be the final encore. I still think that should be Take It Easy & therefore I am not that bothered whether it is in chronological order or not; especially as if it is done that way Glenn will sing fewer songs as the show goes on (unless there are more LROOE songs). Like he does now, in fact. It needs to be evened out.

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-12-2013, 02:44 AM
And which songs would you drop?

I have said for years that I would drop The Long Run, In The City & the solo songs with the possible exception of BOS & RMW.

I make no apologies for wanting Tequila Sunrise, Already Gone & New Kid In Town back.

Of the LROOE songs which were previously played I want the title track & Somebody (it is missing from HH's setlist; I when I saw it they played it after LROOE), plus Waiting In The Weeds, I guess.

I want the following deep tracks; Outlaw Man, Ol '55, King Of Hollywood, Get Over It, The Girl From Yesterday ( remember I saw this done solo in March) and (from LROOE) It's Your World Now and/or You Are Not Alone, which I was very lucky to see performed in 2011. its tough to say but after serious consideration I would drop seven bridges road I can't tell you why peaceful easy feeling and the solo songs for one of these nights already gone victim of love good day in hell get over it too many hands tequila sunrise busy being fabulous I don't want to hear anymore and best of my love

zeldabjr
06-12-2013, 02:55 AM
I must have missed it somewhere along the line...why do we think they're going back to a 3 hour show?...do we know this for sure?..

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-12-2013, 02:58 AM
I wouldn't object to desperado being dropped either and would also add james dean on the border and waiting in the weeds I could go on about which songs should be added but I might not stop lol and I totally agree take it easy should be the final encore

TimothyBFan
06-12-2013, 08:05 AM
I must have missed it somewhere along the line...why do we think they're going back to a 3 hour show?...do we know this for sure?..

They've said they will be going back to it. They also said (or maybe it was just Joe) they will be doing it in chronological order so I think it will most likely be a whole different set list.

As far as what I would leave out and what I would replace it with....

Take out:

Boys Of Summer
In The City
No More Walks In The Wood
No More Cloudy Days
Long Road Out Of Eden
Walk Away
Life's Been Good
Dirty Laundry
Funk 49
Rocky Mountain Way
All She Wants To Do Is Dance
Desperado

Replace them with:

Already Gone
New Kid In Town
Tequila Sunrise
Victim Of Love
Love Will Keep Us Alive
After The Thrill Is Gone
Wasted Time
Those Shoes
The Sad Cafe
Learn To Be Still
Get Over It
Hole In The World

I also wouldn't mind if you want to represent LROOE (besides Waiting In The Weeds and How Long) by leaving LROOE in and taking Gulity Of A Crime and I Don't Want To Hear Anymore Out.

I know I've been an advocate for taking out all the solo works to replace with true Eagles songs but if we really feel we have to leave some in, I say 1 each, including Timothy. I would go with Boys Of Summer or All She Wants To Do Is Dance for Don, Life's Been Good or Ordinary Average Guy for Joe, You Belong To The City or Smuggler's Blues for Glenn and Parachute or Every Song Is You for Timothy.

Unfortunately, if you take away the solo stuff and Guilty Of A Crime, that leaves Joe with nothing to sing. :sad: And Timothy will only have 2 songs but they're the 2 people know of, ICTYW more so than LWKUA. I just don't know how to keep a happy balance of lead vocals for these 2 guys.

My ideas are pretty heavy on the hits with no "deep tracks" but I guess the average fan wants to hear those more than songs only the hardcore fan really knows.

Also, you notice I took Desperado out completely, I'm so over it!! I say you have to finish out with Take It Easy. It just seems so obvious to me but what do I know?

Prettymaid
06-12-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm still working on my list. It's harder than I thought!

Brooke
06-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I will have to get some time to work on this, but one thought here; as long as Desperado has been the closer I can't see them taking it out completely....ever. But I wish they would do it nearer the beginning (chronological order). And even though TIE should be in the beginning, I think it should be the closer! I've always thought this. They can bust the line up for one song, surely!

Back with my list later!

Houston Baby
06-12-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm listening to a bootleg :shh: recording of the Houston 11/76 concert and I sure wish they would do the 11 minute version of Witchy Woman. I love the long guitar intro!! I could listen to it all day long! So great!!! :heart::heart:

TimothyBFan
06-12-2013, 11:42 AM
I just remembered another similar topic we had going awhile back about our DREAM SETLISTS. Here's a link for some of the new members that want to give theirs also.
https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1331&highlight=dream+set+list

Interesting that this topic and that one were both started by me. I must have something about setlists. :hilarious:

And I wanted to find my dream setlist to see how close I am to what I put here as what I think needs to be changed for this tour earlier this morning. This one is from 2009 and apparently I thought differently than I do now about solo stuff and Desperado. :hilarious:

Setlist
1.) Love Will Keep Us Alive
2.) I Can't Tell You Why
3.)Best Of My Love
4.)King Of Hollywood
5.) Hotel California
6.) Heart Of The Matter
7.) Witchy Woman
8.) Get Over It
9.) Already Gone
10.)Funk #49
11.) Life's Been Good
12.) Every Song Is You
13.) Take It To The Limit
14.) Waiting In The Weeds
15.) How Long
16.) Take It Easy
17.) Seven Bridges Road
18.) Boys Of Summer
19.) One Of The Nights
20.) Lyin' Eyes
21.) New Kid In Town
22.) The Long Run
23.) Peaceful Easy Feeling
24.) Dirty Laundry
25.) Heartache Tonight
26.) Hole In The World

Alternate Encore
1.) Smuggler's Blues
2.) All She Wants To Do Is Dance

Encore
1.) Life In The Fast Lane
2.) Desperado

Topkat
06-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Dirty Laundry & All She Wants to Do is Dance can both GO as far as I'm concerned, I would love Don to do Heart of the Matter & New York Minute instead of those 2 songs!

Rocky Mountain Way needs to STAY! That should NEVER be dropped from the set list!

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-12-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm listening to a bootleg :shh: recording of the Houston 11/76 concert and I sure wish they would do the 11 minute version of Witchy Woman. I love the long guitar intro!! I could listen to it all day long! So great!!! :heart::heart: would love that dvd want as many eagles concert dvds as I can get any help to where I could get it would be greatly appreciated :)

Prettymaid
06-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I hope they don't stick to a 'hard' chronological set list, and I really doubt that they will. I think it's much more important for them to set the correct tone throughout the show, with slow songs and rockers where they should be. I'm sure they will do that.

Houston Baby
06-12-2013, 03:20 PM
would love that dvd want as many eagles concert dvds as I can get any help to where I could get it would be greatly appreciated :)

TMTTL - I'm sorry, I have had both the cd & dvd so long that honestly I cannot remember where I got them. I know it has been over 10 years ago that I purchased them, but most likely it was Ebay. I will keep a look out for them. Sorry I haven't been much help. :(

Troubadour
06-12-2013, 03:31 PM
I started to write a list and, honestly, I just can't do it! I am completely torn between the songs I would love to hear in my own fantasy land (eg: some of the deeper cuts, like Hollywood Waltz, Wasted Time, The Sad Cafe and After the Thrill is Gone) and the songs that we all know they have to play. It will be hard for them to narrow it down and play some different stuff, whilst keeping in all of the songs that people expect to hear. For this reason, I reckon they might just cut out all of the solo stuff. Surely a History of the Eagles tour should just include band songs? I have a feeling they will put in some of the 'pivotal' songs in the band's history... such as Get Over It. It's not my favourite song and it wouldn't be in my personal setlist, but I can see them throwing it in there because it was the first song that Don and Glenn wrote together after all those years. At least they could rock out with that one.

The chronological idea is an interesting one. I like it as a concept but, as PM said, I wonder whether they could keep the show balanced enough between the different vocalists and the slow/uptempo tracks... Plus, what would they end with? I would be surprised if it was entirely chronological all the way through. Still, I am open to surprises! I'm just excited that this is even happening and that we are (presumably) going to hear and see songs performed that haven't been performed for a long time.

Brooke
06-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Very well said, Troub! I haven't had time to contemplate my list yet but I see where you're coming from.

I also think they should do away with the solo songs because it is the History of the Eagles tour. We can see them do their solo songs on their own tours. I know this brings up the Joe problem, but since they have performed Life's Been Good and Rocky Mountain Way since Joe joined (and even before he was an Eagle) then I would allow those two.

More later!

cbecrad
06-12-2013, 04:59 PM
I'm actually open to anything since I've yet to see them. I can definitely relate to fans who have seen them multiple times who would rather not hear the same ol' songs. I think if they played After The Thrill Is Gone I'd be in high heaven. :blueblob: I'd also love to see Don sing Heart of the Matter.

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-12-2013, 06:31 PM
TMTTL - I'm sorry, I have had both the cd & dvd so long that honestly I cannot remember where I got them. I know it has been over 10 years ago that I purchased them, but most likely it was Ebay. I will keep a look out for them. Sorry I haven't been much help. :(

That's fine no problem no apology necessary :)

zeldabjr
06-12-2013, 06:59 PM
If they take out I Can't Tell You Why...I'm done!

Topkat
06-12-2013, 07:47 PM
If they take out I Can't Tell You Why...I'm done!

Me too Zelda!!!

Ive always been a dreamer
06-12-2013, 10:27 PM

Same here!

And ditto for me as well.

I agree that I don't think the entire show will be chronological. I think they may try to keep it somewhat chronological by era, but I just don't think strict chronological order would work.

And I don't believe they will (or should) ever cut out the solo song entirely. Joe is too much of a crowd-pleaser for them to cut out his solo work. They have been doing many of these songs since Joe joined the band, so they are Eagles songs to me. I know some folks want them to go, but to me, it would be a huge mistake.

Freypower
06-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I would rather there were no solo songs, but if there have to be some then it is high time Glenn got one back. It has been far too long. Of course I would like something from After Hours but that won't happen. Smuggler's Blues would do me.

zeldabjr
06-12-2013, 10:53 PM
I would rather there were no solo songs, but if there have to be some then it is high time Glenn got one back. It has been far too long. Of course I would like something from After Hours but that won't happen. Smuggler's Blues would do me.

I would love to hear You Belong To The City!

Freypower
06-12-2013, 11:00 PM

I'm over it, especially as he has reverted to using that strained falsetto. I know it was his biggest hit but he's done it so often & I've seen it so often. I did see the Eagles do Smuggler's Blues & as far as I'm concerned that would work but he'd have to go back to the 'rock' version (much as I love the 'swamp' version).

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-14-2013, 07:56 PM

Love you belong to the city that and smugglers blues my fave glenn songs

Ive always been a dreamer
06-14-2013, 08:13 PM
I think Glenn should have one solo hit as well. Smuggler's Blues is a good choice as long as he does a rockin' version of it; however, I would personally rather see The Heat Is On or You Belong To the City simply because they are more recognizable. I prefer YBTTC even with the falsetto. Not only is it my favorite Glenn solo song, but it freakin' rocks live. I've mentioned this before, but when he was doing the song during the F1 tour, it was one of the most well received songs in the set - the audience absolutely loved it. My feeling is that the song doesn't have to be perfect - most fans just want to hear it.

Topkat
06-14-2013, 08:54 PM
If Glenn were to do a solo song..I would love it to be The Heat is On. I don't think I've ever heard him do that live!:-(

Prettymaid
06-17-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm still working on mine. I'm trying to write down the set list I'd like to see during this tour. It's hard!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-17-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm still working on mine. I'm trying to write down the set list I'd like to see during this tour. It's hard!

True, no one's updated their setlist in the thread we started for that. Since it'll include footage from HOTE, it would be interesting to speculate for the next 2.5 weeks.

Prettymaid
06-17-2013, 10:53 PM
VA, is this the thread you're talking about?

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3319

Prettymaid
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
I've posted my set list in the How Should They Revamp the Set List for 40th Anniversary Tour thread.

VAisForEagleLovers
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
VA, is this the thread you're talking about?

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3319

Oops, I've not been good at keeping up with new posts!! I was thinking this one as it's newer, but I don't think it matters!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4040

Prettymaid
06-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Oops, must have missed that one!

sad-cafe
06-25-2013, 12:15 AM
heck, I think It should be an all day concert and they should play their whole danged catalog

zeldabjr
06-25-2013, 12:52 AM
heck, I think It should be an all day concert and they should play their whole danged catalog

omg can you imagine?...:inlove:

mustangkim11
06-25-2013, 09:04 AM

That would rule! :woah:

sad-cafe
06-27-2013, 04:28 PM
it would be something to remember for all time!