PDA

View Full Version : Trans-Siberian Orchestra

lizzyplays
12-04-2012, 11:05 PM
I went to see them this weekend and it was one of the BEST concerts of my life!! We lucked out and got 2nd row seats a few days before the concert. I highly urge you all to go if you ever get the chance. Totally worth the money and you won't be disappointed! Unless you don't like loud, rock/metal guitars... but, seriously, they put on a fantastic show! Lots of lights, lasers, flashpots, moving stages... even did a Christmas story-like play between songs. They are entertaining as well as funny! Definitely something for the entire family. Who else has seen them before?

Witchy Woman
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
I've always wanted to see them, as a lot of folks have raved about their concerts. Just never had the chance. I'm not a fan of the singing. But I love the instrumentals !!

SallyGee
12-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I have seen them twice. Amazing show.

timfan
12-05-2012, 08:13 AM
My mom and step dad went to see them recently and while they loved the music they found the lighting and Pyrotechnics overwhelming and distracting from the music. However my mom shared one song from the concert that I've fallen in love with, Christmas Canon Rock...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wmyMgyZuY

prayfordaylight
12-05-2012, 09:06 AM
I've always wanted to see them, as a lot of folks have raved about their concerts. Just never had the chance. I'm not a fan of the singing. But I love the instrumentals !!

Same here!

TimothyBFan
12-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I have a couple of their cds and would love to see them live but haven't had the chance. They never come closer than 2-3 hours away and no one else ever wants to go. :weep:

I'm not surprised the sound is loud---I remember that there was (and might still be) a couple of ex members of Kansas who are very loud and Paul O'Neill who started TSO has always said he wanted it loud and a light show to rival the likes of Pink Floyd.

WalshFan88
12-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Very cool. I remember when Joe got onstage with them a couple years ago.

zeldabjr
12-06-2012, 05:52 AM
they're coming to Buffalo but not until 12/27...the day before Vegas...don't know if I can do it...but I'd like to.