PDA

View Full Version : LOOK HERE! LOOK HERE!!

badkitty33
06-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Hey everyone! The owner/admin of this site, Nancy, has been very gracious and is allowing me to let you all know there is a "new kid in town"!!! I have started a brand spanking new message board! It is in no way a competition. It is, in fact, about music, but all music. Anything, everything!!! Yes, you can talk about the Eagles -- but so much more! Okay, okay, I'll even let ya talk about Keith Urban!!! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, please check it out if you have a chance. I think you'll find some friends there! Thanks everyone!!!!

badkitty33 aka Nancy

PS: Thanks Nancy!

Ive always been a dreamer
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Cool, BK. I just took a look and it looks really great. Good luck with the site.

EasyFeeling
06-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Okay, okay, I'll even let ya talk about Keith Urban!!! :roll: :wink:

Cool, Nancy. :D I will definitely start his own thread on your board. :twisted:

badkitty33
06-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Cool, BK. I just took a look and it looks really great. Good luck with the site.

Thank you dreamer. Consider yourself more than welcome should you ever decide to hop on board!!! 8)

badkitty33
06-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Okay, okay, I'll even let ya talk about Keith Urban!!! :roll: :wink:

Cool, Nancy. :D I will definitely start his own thread on your board. :twisted:

It's a deal EF! You and Keith! See you soon! 8)

EasyFeeling
06-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Already done. :twisted: And... I was the first who posted THAT picture of Glenn. Couldn't resist. 8)

Glennsallnighter
06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Hey BK33, Looks really good! Am gonna join asap. Good luck with it :D

badkitty33
06-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Already done. :twisted: And... I was the first who posted THAT picture of Glenn. Couldn't resist. 8)

Well, you should never resist EF! It's not good for the nervous system!! :?: :roll:

badkitty33
06-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey BK33, Looks really good! Am gonna join asap. Good luck with it :D

Thank you GAN! Look forward to seeing you there! 8)

Ive always been a dreamer
06-04-2007, 09:20 AM

Thank you dreamer. Consider yourself more than welcome should you ever decide to hop on board!!! 8)

Thanks BK - I appreciate that. Right now, however, it's all I can do to keep up with one board. Big Life - you know! :wink: :wink:

badkitty33
06-04-2007, 12:44 PM

Thanks BK - I appreciate that. Right now, however, it's all I can do to keep up with one board. Big Life - you know! :wink: :wink:

I completely understand. 8)