PDA

View Full Version : Timothy B Schmit Health Update

timfan
12-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Timothy B. Schmit Health Update
From his assistant Julie:

Dear Fans of Timothy,

First of all, please know that Timothy is ok, so don't worry. He said I can tell you
about his current health situation, since I'm sure you would want to know.

In October, Timothy was diagnosed with throat and neck cancer. He flew to
New York right after the 11/17/12 Las Vegas show for surgery with a top surgeon.
He was only in the hospital for three days.

The good news is that the surgery was successful and Timothy has received a clean bill of
health. The final pathology report stated that he appears to be cancer free, both in his throat and neck.
He does not need to have chemo or radiation. Now he just has to keep an eye on things every month
for about a year to be sure it stays away, and then not so often.

Timothy is healing nicely, though his throat is still a bit sore, but he's already out and about.
He says that this has been a life changer in many ways, and that it has only
bolstered his resolve to, in the words of Warren Zevon, “... enjoy every sandwich."

He doesn’t have his singing voice back yet, but he’s been talking ever since being in the
recovery room at the hospital, and the doctors are quite confident he’ll be up
and at it again, in a matter of time. As of 12/20/12, he’s still planning to perform
at the Eagles’ 12/30/12 show in Las Vegas.

If you would like to email a message to Timothy, you may send it to info@timothybschmit.com (info@timothybschmit.com), in the subject line, put "Message for Timothy" and I'll make sure he receives it.

If you would like to mail him a card or letter, please send it to:

Timothy B. Schmit
c/o ETC
1100 Glendon Ave., Suite 2000
Los Angeles, CA 90024

I know Timothy will be glad to receive your encouraging messages of support.
Please know that he's in good spirits and is optimistic, as always.

I wish you all a happy, healthy holiday season and a wonderful New Year.

All the best,

Julie Freeman
on behalf of Timothy B. Schmit

Brooke
12-20-2012, 10:52 AM
OMG, Timothy! But it sounds like everything is going well. Please take care of yourself!

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

prayfordaylight
12-20-2012, 11:02 AM
OMG I just saw that on Facebook. Thank goodness he's doing well but he needs to focus on taking care of himself before all else.

Grey Sadler
12-20-2012, 11:08 AM
GREWIUFSFOIUSFHSHGH!
Good to hear he has a clean bill of health!! (Stupid cancer...:-x)

:D:DPrayers and Positivity for Tim!!!!:D:D

GlennLover
12-20-2012, 11:31 AM
I will pray for Timothy for a full recovery! There are so many people being diagnosed every day with cancer that it shouldn't be such a shock, but it always is to me, especially when it is someone that you know or admire, like Timothy.

WalshFan88
12-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow....

Get well soon Tim!

timfan
12-20-2012, 11:43 AM
I certainly was shocked and upset by this and definately am glad to hear he's well on the way to recovery. Cancer is a very scary disease and I'm just glad with Timothy that it looks like they got it early.

Glennsallnighter
12-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm glad for Timothy that they got it early too and looks like he will recover fully. I'm sure he has the best Medical team that there is looking out for him.

I of course will put a greeting out to him and will send on a card in the next day or 2. I hope his family have a wonderful Christmas.

sodascouts
12-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh my gosh how frightening! Heck, I'm frightened and I only know him as a fan. It sounds like he is OK now, even maybe up to singing, but I will keep him in my prayers.

timfan
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
You know what I find really stunning.. He performed at the first Las Vegas show and the NYU show before treatment.. and from what we have seen of the one set list even performed ICTYW! Now that is dedication!! :rockon:

TimothyBFan
12-20-2012, 01:14 PM
First---- THANK YOU NANCY FOR THE TEXT giving me the heads up!!!

I don't even know what to say. I'm so glad his prognosis is good but I'm also so very scared. I HATE HATE HATE cancer and have been touched by it so many times, I just don't trust it. Need to get a message off to him. Bless him. I hope he takes care of himself and makes a complete recovery.

I was shaking so hard after getting the text, it took me 3 freaking tries to type in my username and password here.

Topkat
12-20-2012, 01:28 PM
OMG! I'm just in total shock right now...I'm so upset. I am practically in tears & I am at work, just hearing this news...I do wonder with him just having surgery should he even be performing in this month.??? OMG..Shocked
I will be praying for him & I will send him best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Cancer is so scary....Heart is breaking right now
I can't even think straight.

sodascouts
12-20-2012, 01:51 PM
I just keep telling myself he is OK now... otherwise I think I would be throwing up right now. We should all thank God his prognosis is so good.

VAisForEagleLovers
12-20-2012, 02:19 PM
First of all, thank you Nancy for the heads-up text. I was off getting my hair done, and my hairdresser kept asking me what was wrong. This is so very sobering. I am so glad that it seems to have been caught early and that the prognosis is so good. Many thoughts and prayers are going up for him, and what the heck, for all of them, because why not?

SallyGee
12-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Cancer rears its ugly head again! Thank God he's doing so well. I just hope he doesn't overdo it. Will keep him in my prayers.

TimothyBFan
12-20-2012, 03:32 PM
I just can't quit thinking about this. Having a hard time with it. I guess I feel these guys should be invincible. :worried:

carol7lynn
12-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Shocked to say the least.:weep:

Sounds though as if they caught the cancer early on :yay: -no chemo or rad therapy. I'm also betting the hospital he had surgery at in New York was Sloan-Kettering. Here is a link to a Sloan-Kettering patient that was diagnosed over 7 years ago which should allay fellow TBS fans' fears, it did mine anyway: http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/larry

Remember Michael Douglas had stage IV throat cancer, which is as bad as it gets, and that was over two years ago.

Carol-Lynn

Freypower
12-20-2012, 04:59 PM
This is terrible news but I send my best wishes & hopes to Timothy for a full & speedy recovery.

GlennLover
12-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I have been busy with Christmas preparations but, I've had this feeling of being very disturbed all afternoon, even when my mind is distracted by what I am doing. I keep asking myself why I feel this way at Christmas. Then I consciously remember the news about Timothy & I know why. :-(:worried:
We've got to think positively though. As many have said, they caught it early. :smile: :yay:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-20-2012, 07:19 PM
omg such a shock and stunner. SOunds like they might have caught it early and I pray that they did.Thanks Nancy for keeping us borders in the loop

get well TBS:kiss:

Glennhoney
12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
OMG...was so shocked with this news....like I was telling my husband..I would've thought Timothy was one of the "healthiest" in the group...GET WELL SOON..

Tori
12-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Ohhhhh my God, I read the word "cancer" and my heart skipped a beat. So, so shocking to hear about... I will most definitely be keeping Tim in my thoughts and prayers. So glad he's healthy.

SallyGee
12-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Carol-Lynn Thank you so much for reminding me about Michael Douglas. I just kept thinking about George Harrison. I don't think they would have released this information if he wasn't doing well, right? I am trying so hard to think positive.

tnblueeyes
12-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Please let Timothy know I am so glad they caught the cancer early and am glad that he is doing so well. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Hope he continues on the path to a speedy recovery.
Elizabeth in Nashville, TN:D

zeldabjr
12-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I am kind of speechless still...praying for sweet Timothy B that he makes a full recovery and stays healthy for many many years to come...love him so much...:heart:...oh no...here come the water works again:weep:

Ive always been a dreamer
12-20-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm just feeling stunned and numb about this news. However, everything seems very positive so, hopefully, Timothy will be as good as new before you know it. Of course, I know we all wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Get Well Soon Timothy!!!

Sending happy vibes your way from your Border fans.

EaglesKiwi
12-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Praying for a fast and full recovery for our wonderful Timothy!

sodascouts
12-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm going to give his name to my mother's prayer group Sunday. The more the better!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes, I added him to the Prayer Group I belong to on Facebook and will mention his name during the prayers tomorrow night at church.

Prettymaid
12-21-2012, 02:31 PM
I just can't quit thinking about this. Having a hard time with it. I guess I feel these guys should be invincible. :worried:

I know what you mean, Willie. But I was just thinking recently how blessed these guys are for all being in good health for their age - able to still perform regularly.

Timothy must have freaked out. His voice is what he is famous for, and even as grounded as he is, I would suspect that would be very difficult to face, even if only temporary.

Timothy, I hope you are feeling all the love coming your way. Your music is an inspiration to millions. We are all wishing you the very best. You are not only a great musician - you are a great guy.

Witchy Woman
12-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Oh wow. That's horrible. I hope Timothy has a speedy and full recovery.

Koala
12-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Wow what for horrible news! Get well Timothy!

carol7lynn
12-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Almost forgot-Rod Stewart had throat cancer (thyroid) back in 2001. He said in his recent biography that it took him at least six months, if I remember correctly, to regain his singing voice and it was quite a struggle.

Also, Roger Daltry, according to Pete Townsend's recent biography, had pre-cancerous cells removed in 2011.

Also made me question whether or not TBS really got hit in the throat with a surfboard back in 2007. Never know. People only tell you what they want you to believe or, as in the Eagles case, what they want the insurance company for their tours to believe. Before anyone has a hissy-fit I'm not calling TBS a liar I'm just saying its not uncommon for entertainers to lie about their illnesses for a variety of reasons including privacy and issues with insurability.

Carol-Lynn

timfan
12-22-2012, 10:59 AM
We have no reason to believe that the surfing accident was anything other than what we were told.

zeldabjr
12-22-2012, 11:41 AM
when I saw Timothy in Pittsburgh this summer I had a chance to speak to Hank Linderman his guitarist after the show...we discussed the surf board accident at length...and how hard Timothy worked to regain his voice after it and how long it took him...I could see the admiration Hank has for Timothy on his face as he talked about him...I have no doubt there really was a surfing accident and nothing more than that.

Topkat
12-22-2012, 12:19 PM
My main concern right now is Timothy's recovery....To hear that he will be performing Dec. 30th really concerns me that he has not had enough time to heal & get his strength back...I do hope he isn't pressured to do this show Dec 30th as a commitment to the Eagles or the fans. I just think this is way too soon for him to be back on stage. This is only about 6 weeks after a major surgery.

I would rather him get the rest he needs & not have to struggle to sing so soon after this....I am questioning here the judgement of all those involved. If the show needs to be cancelled or moved to a later date, I think people will understand how serious this is....This is only 1 show, not a delay or cancellation of a tour. I would rather have him rest & recover so that he will be better for a tour later on next year...I'm just worried that this is too fast.

12-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Well - I think the best we fans can do in these cases is to go with whatever information we are given as being true, and trust that Tim will follow the advice of his doctors. We don't have all the facts to judge the situation and even if we did, we certainly don't have any control over it other than to send as many positive vibes his way as we can. So here goes Timothy ...

Sending more positive vibes to you from The Border!!!!

timfan
12-22-2012, 12:36 PM
AGREED dreamer!! :thumbsup: I'm sure Timothy will do only what is best for him and his health and here's hoping he'll "enjoy every sandwich" along the way!

sodascouts
12-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Amen to that!

tequila girl
12-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I haven't posted in a while - but just wanted to wish Timothy a full & speedy recovery... as for Dec 30th I'm sure he wouldn't do anything that conflicted with his surgeons wishes....maybe he'll play along but not sing....that would be ok - yeah?

12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
It's certainly possible that he won't sing I Can't Tell You Why in Vegas, but that would be sad if he doesn't. But I'm thinking he'll sing some - after all he sings harmony on nearly every song in the setlist. Oh well - I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Whatever the case, as we've said, what's most important is that he follows doctor's orders and fully recuperates. :thumbsup:

maryc2130
12-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Aw, that's rotten news. :-( Glad he's on the road to recovery, though, and I'm praying he has a thorough and speedy recovery!

Topkat
12-22-2012, 11:56 PM
It's certainly possible that he won't sing I Can't Tell You Why in Vegas, but that would be sad if he doesn't. But I'm thinking he'll sing some - after all he sings harmony on nearly every song in the setlist. Oh well - I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Whatever the case, as we've said, what's most important is that he follows doctor's orders and fully recuperates. :thumbsup:

Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about, (the pressure on him to perform) Do you have any idea what he has been through? Did you see Micheal Douglas after he had this surgery? Well, he has recovered & looks much better now, but he had lost about 30 pounds. Now can you imagine Timothy losing weight like that? He's thin to begin with. Do you think that someone is even able to eat after having their throat operated on? I would not even expect him to be singing at this early stage of recovery.
I am so worried for him right now, I'm sorry but the reality of this is that it is very serious.
I am praying for him...& his recovery. That is what is most important right now.

VAisForEagleLovers
12-23-2012, 12:26 AM
Well, this is exactly what I'm talking about, (the pressure on him to perform) Do you have any idea what he has been through? Did you see Micheal Douglas after he had this surgery? Well, he has recovered & looks much better now, but he had lost about 30 pounds. Now can you imagine Timothy losing weight like that? He's thin to begin with. Do you think that someone is even able to eat after having their throat operated on? I would not even expect him to be singing at this early stage of recovery.
I am so worried for him right now, I'm sorry but the reality of this is that it is very serious.
I am praying for him...& his recovery. That is what is most important right now.

Each person, each doctor is different. I know several people that have had various types of throat and neck surgeries, including cancer, and most had no problems eating withing a few days. There are different types/locations of throat and neck cancers, different stages (requiring different protocols) and different doctors and hospitals have their own procedures that they follow. I don't want to make light of this, it's a serious thing and I'm sure there is (or was) some pressure on him and his doctors to say yes or no by a certain date since cancelling a concert is no trivial thing. In my opinion, though, they waited until they knew one way or the other before making it public. If he has said he can perform, then he can.

TimothyBFan
12-23-2012, 09:51 AM

As a matter of fact, I do, several forms of cancer, and not from watching an actor on tv who I don't know personally--it's been my father, my aunt, my uncle, several long times friends and I just found out yesterday that a very dear friend of ours has esophogus cancer and his prognosis is not good at all. Cancer is a damn serious thing, and I don't believe anyone on this board would dispute that! BUT we don't know Timothy's situation and I would be willing to wager big money (if I had it) that Timothy has some of the best doctors money can buy. I sure am not going to second guess them since I have no medical degree. And I sure will not accuse anyone of making decisions that are anything but in Timothy's best interest! Period!

You are not the only one worried about him-- all of us here are genuinely concerned and worried. Heck, I had a dream about this Friday night. We all know it's serious we are all praying and keeping him in our thoughts and know his recovery is important. That being said, I find it more difficult to think positive when I see someone being so negative about it. Truth is, none of us here have any inside track on what is going on in Timothy or Eagles camps. So why be so doubtful about how the situation is being handled?

And I just can't imagine that any of the Eagles would want anything other than to see him healthy also. I find it hard to believe that anyone would think that Don, Glenn, Irving, etc... would ever force any member of the band to perform if they aren't healthy and up to it.

Sorry, TK, if I sound a bit harsh, but seriously, we are all worried enough without these kind of negative comments about him performing next week. Personally, this has been the first thing I do every morning since finding this out, jump on this thread to see if there is an update. And here I sit, still in my pajamas and when I saw your above post, well it just brought me down.

Topkat
12-23-2012, 10:08 AM
TBF, I am not being negative. I can't even explain it. I just think expectations are very high & I am just concerned for him. I know that every case is different.
I didn't mean to bring anyone down & I'm sure Timothy does have the best doctors. I am trying to be positive about it. It's just very difficult for me to imagine him going through this....Please don't jump on my case over it. We are all hurting over this..:sad:

timfan
12-23-2012, 10:34 AM
We are all very concerned about Timothy for sure. I for one will just be happy to see him back on stage! IMO If Timothy is able to sing he will, if he's not they'll deal with it. Only time will tell.

VAisForEagleLovers
12-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Sorry, TK, when I read your earlier post last night I read it to mean something different than what you may have meant it to mean. It seemed like you felt that the band, management, and whomever were pushing Timothy into something he wasn't ready for, as well as something that would be a detriment to his health overall. I can't see anyone in the band or their management team, or even Timothy himself, doing anything that would hurt his health or even his long-term performance ability in order to do one show on the 30th. I have to assume that those in possession of all the facts know what they're doing, as I said, we can't judge Timothy's situation by other situations and especially those where we also didn't have all the facts. I didn't think it fair to imply that others are pressuring him into something he shouldn't do.

GlennLover
12-23-2012, 07:39 PM
I am mindful of what is family is going through & I am praying for them as well.

zeldabjr
12-26-2012, 03:14 PM
just wondering if anyone has sent Timothy an email or card?...very hard picking out a card for him...and spent a long time on the email too...who knew this would be so difficult to do...

sodascouts
12-26-2012, 04:52 PM
I picked out a card but haven't sent it yet as I want to write a nice message first.

Brooke
12-26-2012, 05:11 PM
I have sent an email and will be sending a card soon. Hope all is going well for him.

Topkat
12-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I sent an email. It was so hard to write that. I didn't know what to say.??
I will probably send a card next week. I was going to send a holiday card, but then I thought it was too late for that.??

Tiffanny Twisted
12-26-2012, 06:39 PM
I wrote an email but it came back as undeliverable so I must have done something wrong if you guys got something to go through.

I did send a card and I wrote a note and told him that I know that a positive attitiute is important in any illness recovery and that I know that he has that as well as good doctors who you trust and I know he has that too but I told him my biggest thing in my note was that I believed in the power of prayer and that I know it works cause you guys (yes I mentioned the border) from all over the world had prayed for Lucas and thats what got him healthy enough to go home and that you guys contine to pray.....So He knows that we (border eagles fans) are a strong bunch of souls when we put our minds together and pray and that i had faith he would recover because as in lUcas' case "god heard your prayers," so he would hear us all again...

did I say too much???

Freypower
12-26-2012, 06:46 PM
I sent an email. I wished him a speedy recovery. I didn't think anything more was appropriate. After all, I don't know the man personally. This is what I wrote:

Dear Timothy, I was very shocked & saddened to hear of your illness. Please take care of yourself & best wishes for a full recovery.

TT, the email address is info@timothybschmit.com

WalshFan88
12-26-2012, 06:50 PM
I have sent an email to him - hope he sees it.

I am hopeful that they have caught it early and he makes a full recovery.

Get well soon Timothy!!

timfan
12-26-2012, 08:18 PM
I will be sending a card in the next few days

Tiffanny Twisted
12-26-2012, 08:42 PM
I sent an email. I wished him a speedy recovery. I didn't think anything more was appropriate. After all, I don't know the man personally. This is what I wrote:

Dear Timothy, I was very shocked & saddened to hear of your illness. Please take care of yourself & best wishes for a full recovery.

TT, the email address is info@timothybschmit.com
thanks fp appreciate it must have had fat fingers on the typing wuill try again

BramwenR
12-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Oh my goodness, I haven't been here for over a month and I come here today and read this terrible news.

I am so glad he is in recovery, his stamina is such that he won't be down for long, we all know that. Dear oh dear, it is so indiscriminate.

It is 30th December here at the moment, my son's 18th birthday and I'm wondering whether tomorrow your time he will be up on that stage.

I am sure he will use common sense on that score.

Love and light for the New Year for our Tim :pray:

12-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm definitely planning on sending a card to Timothy - just haven't had a chance to get one yet. He has been in my thoughts alot during this holiday season, but so excited that he seems to be up to performing tonight.

Topkat
12-31-2012, 03:14 PM
I was really glad to see the pictures of Tim from last night! He looks his usual handsome self! So happy that he is doing well!

gibsonmartin
01-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Based on the other thread reviewing the Dec 30 Las Vegas concert it appears that he's on his way to recovery. I'm sure he would not have performed if he was not up to it. Ditto with his attending doctors' recommendations. Here's hoping they mount their 40th anniversary concert tour this 2013.

zeldabjr
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
anyone else still having trouble dealing with all this...please tell me I'm not the only one...I keep praying for his continued recovery which is all we can do...still feel helpless and can't get the worry out of my head...I keep telling myself..PMA...Positive Mental Attitude...Please continue to pray for his continued health everyone!...thanks...

Woodstock
01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
What really troubled me about the whole thing is that until he decided to let us know, we didn't know anything was going on with his health. He's supposed to have monthly check-ups and if those don't go well, we won't know until he wants us to know. Kind of leaves me feeling unsettled, if that's the word I'm looking for. Of course this all comes down to privacy and I guess maybe we should be glad that he thought enough of our feelings to let us know what was going on at all. Timothy didn't have to let us know anything was wrong. I'll just continue to send positive vibes his way and hope he makes a full recovery.

zeldabjr
01-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Woodstock you put it so well...I have a constant uneasy feeling in my gut...will it ever go away?...hope so...and we won't know about his voice until the next Eagles concert I guess...who knows when that will be...

timfan
01-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Well all we can do is trust that Timothy will let us know what is happening when he feels it's appropriate. He certainly seems to be postive about his recovery so I've tried to take the same attitude!

Prettymaid
01-08-2013, 12:01 AM
I think that since he has shared the initial cancer with us, that he would keep us updated on any setback. But let's think positive - I believe sending positive thoughts, prayers and vibes Timothy's way, including what we think on a regular basis, goes a long way.

Topkat
01-08-2013, 09:43 AM
We will never know all the details of his illness, but we don't have any right to it. He will let us know what he wants us to know. All we can do is to continue to pray for his health & hope for the best. It seems like he is doing pretty well considering what he's been through, so stay positive & send out the healing vibes! I'm sure he appreciates our support.:thumbsup:

timfan
01-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Timothy has posted (http://timothybschmit.com/index.php?em5001=404_-1__0_%7E0_-1_1_2013_0_0&content=news) a sweet letter and update on his official site. Sounds very positive and I'm soo glad to hear that his voice is returning! :thumbsup:

Freypower
01-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Good to hear.

zeldabjr
01-14-2013, 07:09 PM
my heart is happy tonight!...:heart:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-14-2013, 07:25 PM
great news and such a kind letter to his fans..what a guy:thumbsup:

sodascouts
01-14-2013, 08:10 PM
What a nice message!

TimothyBFan
01-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Just love the fact that he always keeps his fans in the loop and acknowledges them by name. Actually knows what his fans are doing for him and not just letting someone else take care of it. Such a wonderful, caring man.

Brooke
01-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Lovely message from Tim! :hug: to him!

Topkat
01-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Very happy to hear that he's doing so well & that was a very nice note from him.

Tamjid Wafaa
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
News from Timothy B Schmit's official site is that the Eagles will be attending the upcoming premiere of their "History of the Eagles Part 1" DVD at the Sundance Film Festival. They will also be donating a signed guitar to be auctioned off for charity. More info on all of this can be found on Timothy's site:angel:

02-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the info. Actually, the DVD premiered at Sundance on January 19th and we've been having a lot of discussion about it here for many weeks now. If you visit the Eagles forum on this board you'll find threads dedicated to both the Sundance Festival and the DVD, as well as info about the guitar auction. We're hardcore fans here, so usually we're on top of these kinds of things soon after the news breaks. :thumbsup:

zeldabjr
02-06-2013, 03:36 PM
oh no...every time I see a new post in this thread I want to lose my lunch again!!

TimothyBFan
02-07-2013, 08:48 AM
oh no...every time I see a new post in this thread I want to lose my lunch again!!

:ack: Me too.

sad-cafe
04-09-2013, 11:29 PM
this thread started me reading The Border. When I found out about Timothy's cancer, I was devestated. This thread with real time info was a god send!

zeldabjr
04-10-2013, 09:17 PM
this thread started me reading The Border. When I found out about Timothy's cancer, I was devestated. This thread with real time info was a god send!

oh so was I sc...still saying prayers every day and every week in church that he'll be ok..and that his beautiful voice comes back to us!!!

sad-cafe
05-05-2013, 02:07 PM
for my 100 post, just wanted to say a new prayer that Timothy B is healing well and that his voice will be better than ever!

VAisForEagleLovers
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Congrats on 100, SC, and I'll add my prayer to yours!

zeldabjr
05-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Congrats on 100 posts SC...thanks for saying a prayer for Timothy...I hope everyone is still saying prayers for his health and voice!

sad-cafe
05-05-2013, 05:16 PM
thanks ya'all

sodascouts
05-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Congrats and same here!

MaryCalifornia
05-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Today is close to, if not the, 6-month mark...I wonder how his voice is coming along...hopefully his dr. appts. continue to show the all clear. I guess we'll know for sure on July 6 in Louisville. We need a mole in rehearsals to report...! Sending good thoughts Timothy's way.

zeldabjr
05-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Today is close to, if not the, 6-month mark...I wonder how his voice is coming along...hopefully his dr. appts. continue to show the all clear. I guess we'll know for sure on July 6 in Louisville. We need a mole in rehearsals to report...! Sending good thoughts Timothy's way.

oh from your lips to God's ears Mary...I'm so with you!...I volunteer to be the mole!!!

sad-cafe
05-19-2013, 03:28 PM
oh I would so do it

cricrichan
05-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Prayers and thoughts for Timothy every single day ... :heart:

zeldabjr
05-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Prayers and thoughts for Timothy every single day ... :heart:

yes...every day...:heart:

sad-cafe
05-20-2013, 11:21 PM
and mine:guitar::grouphug:

MaryCalifornia
06-29-2013, 02:17 AM
One week out from the first show, I'm feeling like no news is good news as far as Timothy's ability to be at 100%!

Any of you hardcore Timmy lovers/regulars in the TBS threads going to the July 6 show?? If not, which shows do you have tickets for? I'm waiting for SoCal...

xoxo Mary

Prettymaid
06-29-2013, 08:30 AM
One week out from the first show, I'm feeling like no news is good news as far as Timothy's ability to be at 100%!

Any of you hardcore Timmy lovers/regulars in the TBS threads going to the July 6 show?? If not, which shows do you have tickets for? I'm waiting for SoCal...

xoxo Mary

Mary, Zelda will be there representing the Timothy camp!

Tiffanny Twisted
06-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Prayers for all the band. Members , crew members and border buddys this concert tour as all travel all over this great holiday

sad-cafe
06-29-2013, 01:57 PM
oh goodness,

my heart dropped when I saw this thread bumped up

MaryCalifornia
06-29-2013, 04:03 PM
oh goodness,

my heart dropped when I saw this thread bumped up

Sorry to startle you! Maybe we shouldn't post in here unless there is actual news...

MaryCalifornia
06-29-2013, 04:03 PM
Mary, Zelda will be there representing the Timothy camp!

OK! Zelda it is! Can't wait for your report, Brenda!!!

Outlawman13
06-29-2013, 05:24 PM
I thought there would be great news! Lol bring back good news Brenda! I hope his voice is all better!

glenneaglesfan
06-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Oh gosh, so out of touch. Please make a full recovery, Timothy, and hopefully enjoy the tour.

cinnamongirl
06-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Timothy being completely well is a thought that is in my head every day. Every day. :heart:

zeldabjr
06-30-2013, 01:35 AM
yeah every time I see that there's a new post in this thread...I about lose my lunch!!!

sad-cafe
06-30-2013, 12:02 PM
yeah every time I see that there's a new post in this thread...I about lose my lunch!!!

I so know what you mean!

cinnamongirl
07-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I want nothing but health and happiness for Timothy. I hope you are doing fabulous, Timmy!