PDA

View Full Version : New Kid

HLeigh
01-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi I was searching the internet for any references to my Mother Jennifer Meisner who is writing a book. My name is heather Leigh formerly Heather Meisner and I have a twin brother named Eric. My mom is a wonderful person and her book would be interesting and wonderful. Her and my Dad Randy talked every day until his dementia got so bad he couldnt remember remember anything around the Summer his mother my Grandmother died in July 2010 Emilie Meisner I was with her when she went. I grew up in Mithcell Nebraska mostly with my mother and Grandparents The Bartons and spend while my Dad was on Tour.

sodascouts
01-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Hello,

Because some people impersonate family members of the band, I'll need you to PM me some verification of your identity such as a scan of your driver's license or other documentation of your choosing.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's just a precaution we have to take because there have been fakers in the past.

Alaina
08-24-2013, 12:26 AM
I was just reading the post by HLeigh and your reply and was wondering if it was all true. If she was who she said and if Randy Meisner had dementia?

sodascouts
08-24-2013, 12:35 AM
HLeigh never provided proof of identity, and a few months ago I personally talked on the phone with Randy's current wife who assured me he is not suffering from dementia.