PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 26, 2013, Adalaide, Australia

VAisForEagleLovers
02-26-2013, 09:53 AM
All the comments on Twitter were once again extremely positive.

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/gl/Glenns%20Australian%20Tour/1_zps82bb27e0.jpg

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/gl/Glenns%20Australian%20Tour/stringsmusic_zpsb2c5c2e3.jpg

Glennsallnighter
02-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Great that the reports from everywhere are so positive. Hopefully it will spur Glenn :heart: on to another few solo shows later in the year?

Love that second picture.

Troubadour
02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Glad to hear that there are so many positive comments floating around!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-26-2013, 12:45 PM
There haven't been too many tweets, and I've only seen two negative ones. One didn't like one of the warm-up acts (said he was boring), and the one about leaving because of the lack of AC. All the rest that I've seen have been very positive.

sodascouts
02-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Love the photo with the violin and setlist!

Brooke
02-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Is Fp going to this one too? I can't remember!

zeldabjr
02-26-2013, 02:49 PM
are we shocked there's so many positive comments?...me thinks not...sure do hope comes near me again or maybe not so near...I would go...

VAisForEagleLovers
02-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Is Fp going to this one too? I can't remember!

It was last night, really, since they are 15 hours ahead of us. Next up is Newcastle, then she'll go to the Sydney shows.

Freypower
02-26-2013, 05:41 PM
are we shocked there's so many positive comments?...me thinks not...sure do hope comes near me again or maybe not so near...I would go...

I'm not sure what you are saying here?

Why would there not be positive comments? I know I am biased, but this show should be seen.

NB everybody: the silver suit is COMING (I hope)!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-26-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying here?

Why would there not be positive comments? I know I am biased, but this show should be seen.

NB everybody: the silver suit is COMING (I hope)!

She's saying we expect positive comments, and she would like to see the show. As would I. November and Clearwater seem so long ago.

zeldabjr
02-26-2013, 06:10 PM
I was saying that of course 99% of the comments are positive...besides the opener and the ac...It is Glenn Frey after all...no surprise that all the comments are great!! what else would they be?...we know how great he is...he's Glenn Frey!!!

hope you get to see the silver suit FP!!!

Freypower
02-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, I'm sorry; I had a brain fade.

I hope he enjoyed Perth & Adelaide. How I wish I could be in my old home town, Newcastle, tomorrow night.

Wildthyme
02-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I hope with all this positive response he decides to do at least one more concert on the West Coast so I might have a chance to see him. The Bay Area or Pacific Northwest preferably... :) Please Glenn?

Outlawman13
02-27-2013, 12:13 AM
OHHH there shouldn't be any negative comments about Glenn Frey. MMM I would love to see the show for sure. Is there any way I can look for his tour dates?

VAisForEagleLovers
02-27-2013, 12:16 AM
OM13, there's his site, glennfreyafterhours.com, or his Facebook page, or in our pre-concert anticipation thread. Even the Eagles website usually has his dates. The problem is that after he's done in Australia and New Zealand, he has no tour dates. If he did, you could find them in the places I just listed.

sodascouts
02-27-2013, 04:41 AM
I also have a link from GFO as well: http://www.glennfreyonline.com/tour/upcoming.htm .

Glennsallnighter
02-27-2013, 06:04 AM
Yes, I'm sorry; I had a brain fade.

I hope he enjoyed Perth & Adelaide. How I wish I could be in my old home town, Newcastle, tomorrow night.

How I wish I could be there too FP! For my Birthday! Now what a night THAT would be! :partytime::partytime::partytime:

I spent most of last weeked trying to work out how if and how could get to Sydney, - flights are reasonable for the distance and concert tix were still available on eBay - but it was the usual stumbling block that caught me. Time off work. I'd have needed too much. I wish we had an unpaid system here. It would have been worth it to me to take a week unpaid. But its not an option.

Freypower
02-27-2013, 05:39 PM
So you say. The show is now tomorrow night my time. You couldn't make it now although you could possibly make Saturday's show.

Glennsallnighter
02-27-2013, 07:51 PM
I know, but I have to be back here by 7pm Monday for a very important meeting. The earliest I can get home leaving Sunday morning is Tuesday morning. Believe me FP. I have really tried to do this in every way possible.