PDA

View Full Version : Joe announces some Meet & Greets!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Got an email from Joe's 'people' about the DVD being available for pre-order. Since I already knew that, it took me a while to open it. In it, he also announced Meet and Greets for the following shows:

4/2/13 - Denver, CO at Pepsi Center
4/4/13 - St. Louis, MO at Scottrade Center
4/6/13 - Chicago, IL at United Center
4/15/13 - Huntington, NY at The Paramount
4/18/13 - Buffalo, NY at First Niagara Center

All except the Paramount show are with Bob Seger, must be a member of his fan club to sign up. http://www.joewalsh.com/fanclub

sodascouts
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Ooh! I'm so glad to hear he's doing these again! I sure wish I could go to one.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Yeah - me too. So far it doesn't look like they're coming any farther south on the east coast. :hmm:

zeldabjr
03-12-2013, 10:47 PM
I just saw this about the meet and greets...there's one here...how do you get to go? OMG!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
I just saw this about the meet and greets...there's one here...how do you get to go? OMG!!!

Follow the link... Once you get to the fanclub page, go to contests.

sodascouts
03-13-2013, 06:18 PM
According to his site, it seems that attending the meet'n' greet is no longer a first come/first serve fan club event but rather the prize of a contest that you have to be a fan club member to enter. This begs the question: how many contest winners will there be? It would suck to buy a fan club membership just to meet Joe, only to discover that the odds of meeting him are actually pretty slim because there's only like five winners per show.

Maybe we should inquire about that. I haven't had much luck communicating with his fan club, so if anyone else would like to...

VAisForEagleLovers
03-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Last year they said they'd pick three to four winners per evening, and you can only have one 'open' entry at a time. Meaning, if you enter a contest for the show in St. Louis, you can't also enter the one for Buffalo. Once the show in St. Louis is over, you can enter for the one in Buffalo.

I entered last year, entered for the DC show, did not win.

It's possible the rules are different than last year, but they had all of last years rules on the entry for the contest last year.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-13-2013, 07:11 PM
ok how cool would that be if our Zelda won...?????:blueblob::blueblob:

Brooke
03-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Man, I would love to go the the St. Louis show, but I just can't afford that and the Fleetwood Mac show on the 13th too. I have hubby talked in to Fm if we can get decent tickets, which hasn't happened yet. Plus it's a horrid day for me to take off work. Drat!

zeldabjr
03-14-2013, 03:03 PM
ok how cool would that be if our Zelda won...?????:blueblob::blueblob:

hey I think it would be awesome if our Zelda won!!!!