PDA

View Full Version : Hi there all.

bluefox4000
03-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi there everyone. Just wanted to say hi.

My name's Mick. I'm from long Island, NY. I just turned 28 last month. I have been an Eagles fan since I was 10, when my grandma got me Hotel California. I Was finally able to see them on their Long road.....tour. Front row seats. Damn arm and a lung, lol. But best night of my life.

I love tons of other music too.

I lurked here for a while. Hope to enjoy it here.

Mick

VAisForEagleLovers
03-20-2013, 11:13 AM
BlueFox, welcome to The Border!! Glad you decided to join in. I have to say, you have an awesome grandmother!

GlennLover
03-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome, BlueFox! It seems we all "lurk" awhile before joining, LOL! I'm sure you will enjoy it here!

Witchy Woman
03-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome, Mick !!

prayfordaylight
03-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Welcome! Can I presume by your avatar that you're a RUSH fan too?

Brooke
03-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Welcome to The Border bluefox! Glad you decided to join! This is a fun place if you love the Eagles like the rest of us! That's an awesome Grandmother that you've got there too! Post on!

bluefox4000
03-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Welcome! Can I presume by your avatar that you're a RUSH fan too?

Yes I am. Love them to death:)

Thanks all for the welcome!

Mick

sodascouts
03-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey Mick! Welcome! Glad you've taken the plunge from lurker to poster. Join the party! ;)

prayfordaylight
03-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Yes I am. Love them to death:)

Thanks all for the welcome!

Mick

Always glad to find another RUSH fan :)

Outlawman13
03-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome Mick. You will love it here on the board for sure. Eagles all the time. LOL. You have one, incredible Grandmother.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi there everyone. Just wanted to say hi.

My name's Mick. I'm from long Island, NY. I just turned 28 last month. I have been an Eagles fan since I was 10, when my grandma got me Hotel California. I Was finally able to see them on their Long road.....tour. Front row seats. Damn arm and a lung, lol. But best night of my life.

I love tons of other music too.

I lurked here for a while. Hope to enjoy it here.

Mick

blue fox welcome to the border.
May you enjoy your time here, I think you will....
Love your story. I think it was worth the lung and the arm.,...arent they awesome in person??I mean they just never dissapoint.
My other half (jahh) and I saw them two times in one week...once in philly and once in NJ during the LROOE tour.tbs through a pic right to me I was in the 5th row,right in fron of him (sorry Zelda)
I waited my whole life to see them in person and my hubby made it possible for me twice in one week and three times that year., You are my sons age ...never could get him to like them as much as I do ...lol....glad you are here...enjpoy our time with us..:thumbsup:

Victim of Love
03-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome Mick. You're in good company. I think a lot of us are missing an arm and a lung. I (for one) am ready to move on to a leg and a kidney for one more chance to see them live.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Welcome from me as well, Mick. Glad you found us here on the Border. Unfortunately, there aren't any spare lungs or arms around here, but there's a lot of chatter. Kudos to your wise grandmother. Hope you'll join right in and enjoy yourself here.

Henley Honey
03-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Welcome from me too, Mick. I'm from Long Island as well and I was most probably at the same LROOE show as you. Your grandmother has excellent taste!

bluefox4000
03-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks again guys....Oh I could right a novel on my grandma. The first album she got me was Band of Gypsies.....so yea she's insane:hilarious:

Mick

Grey Sadler
03-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Hey, Mick! Welcome to the Border!! :wave:

I credit my granny for getting me into the Eagles, too--when we were moving, she accidentally packed a stack of records belonging to my stepbrothers in my stuff, and it wound up at our new place...:thumbsup:

zeldabjr
03-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi Mick and welcome to the border...you definitely have a cool grandma...and yeah they're worth an arm and a lung...I know you will enjoy it here!!!

Topkat
03-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Welcome Mick! Hope you enjoy your time on the Border!

WalshFan88
03-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Welcome!