PDA

View Full Version : Needed to hear Joe say that

Vikinglord
04-05-2013, 07:32 PM
In the History of the Eagles, Joe talks about performing sober for the first time once they reunited after his rehab and how scary it was. I sobered up 8 years ago and played my first show without liquid courage last Saturday at BB Kings. I watched the documentary a week before and it made me less nervous hearing him say that.

Thanks Joe. :rockguitar:

VAisForEagleLovers
04-05-2013, 07:44 PM
In the History of the Eagles, Joe talks about performing sober for the first time once they reunited after his rehab and how scary it was. I sobered up 8 years ago and played my first show without liquid courage last Saturday at BB Kings. I watched the documentary a week before and it made me less nervous hearing him say that.

Congrats on sobering up, Viking! If you go to Joe's thread and find his 'Discussion of Analog Man' thread, there are links to some great interviews of his where he goes into more detail on it.

zeldabjr
04-06-2013, 12:58 AM

boy Viking...wish Joe could see this post...think it would mean a lot to him...and congrats!!

sodascouts
04-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Congrats and welcome - good for you!

Ive always been a dreamer
04-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Welcome from me as well. And I agree with zelda - I bet Joe would be very touched by what you said. Best of luck to you.

Grey Sadler
04-07-2013, 10:31 PM
:thumbsup: Vikinglord!!

Outlawman13
04-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Good for you Viking. Joe would be very proud to hear everyone he helped when he sobered up. Welcome to the board.

Brooke
04-08-2013, 03:21 PM
I agree with everyone Viking. And welcome to the Border!