sad-cafe
04-09-2013, 10:44 PM
PLEASE come to WICHITA Kansas ICT

Prettymaid
04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Indianapolis works best for me.

Grey Sadler
04-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Somewhere in the vicinity of the Tri-Cities, TN (Freedom Hall/JC, Viking Hall/Bristol...)!!

sodascouts
04-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Memphis, of course! I could also do Nashville and/or Little Rock.

Brooke
04-10-2013, 10:12 AM
St. Louis, Springfield IL, or Kansas City

Houston Debutante
04-10-2013, 03:08 PM
H O U S T O N

johnnycomelately89
04-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Seattle or Portland!!!!!

AftertheThrill
04-10-2013, 04:34 PM

I love to see them come to Springfield. I don't think they have been there since the On the Border tour.

Edited: Actually it was the Desperado tour. Quote from the SJ-R: Dec. 16, 1973 — Barely 900 tickets are sold at the 4,700-seat Armory for an Eagles concert. Tickets were only $4 in advance and $5 at the door. Also on the bill was Dan Fogelberg.

AftertheThrill
04-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I would like to see Chicago or as Brooke mentioned Springfield, IL.

sad-cafe
04-10-2013, 04:47 PM

If they don't come to ICT I could go to Kansas City

Freypower
04-10-2013, 06:39 PM
If they don't come to ICT I could go to Kansas City

Oh, I see. ICT is Wichita's airport code. I had to google it. I was wondering what it was.

I am not expecting them to come to Sydney, Australia, until perhaps the end of 2014. I cannot complain.

sad-cafe
04-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Please excuse my ignorance but what is ICT? You have mentioned it in several posts & I don't know what you mean.

I am not expecting them to come to Sydney, Australia, until perhaps the end of 2014. I cannot complain.

I'm sorry. ICT is the Airlines signal for Wichita Kansas

Freypower
04-10-2013, 06:42 PM

It's OK: I corrected myself above after I looked it up! :hilarious:

Prettymaid
04-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh, I see. ICT is Wichita's airport code. I had to google it. I was wondering what it was.

I didn't know what it was either. I assumed it was an abbreviation for the name of the venue.

Interesting info on Springfield, IL, 1973, ATT. What's the SJ-R? Springfield Journal and Record?

Springfield would be great for me too, but I don't even consider that the Eagles would play there anymore. We don't like the United Center (Chicago), so that pretty much leaves Indy.

AftertheThrill
04-10-2013, 07:15 PM
I didn't know what it was either. I assumed it was an abbreviation for the name of the venue.

Interesting info on Springfield, IL, 1973, ATT. What's the SJ-R? Springfield Journal and Record?

Springfield would be great for me too, but I don't even consider that the Eagles would play there anymore. We don't like the United Center (Chicago), so that pretty much leaves Indy.

State Journal-Register. A friend of mine was at the concert and I thought he told me that Felder was there. I would have been at the concert but I wasn't born yet. :hilarious:

I'm not a fan of the United Center either. I don't really care for the thing in Tinley Park (which I live really close to and I can't remember what it is called now) but it would be really easy for me to get to.

TimothyBFan
04-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Willie's backyard, Indiana!!!!

Outlawman13
04-11-2013, 06:18 PM
LOL ohhh Willie's backyard!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come too? LOL. Either Austin, Phoniex, or somewhere in California. I'm thinking of making a trip down to California again so I need the Eagles to follow me. LOL.

Houston Debutante
04-12-2013, 11:13 AM

I see, I was wondering too but I was too lazy to look it up. Maybe I should do like you and start referring to Houston by its airport code IAH so their pilot can find it easier.

Eagles, come to IAH! :lol:

mustangkim11
04-12-2013, 03:53 PM
St. Pete or Tampa would be nice. (I also have my fingers crossed for solo Joe and/or Joe and Bob to come down here as well.)

Henley Honey
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Obviously, NYC is my first choice -- however, I'd love to go back and see them again in Kansas City, Tampa, Chicago and the Hollywood Bowl. Boston was fun too. I'm thinking the Bethel Woods venue is closest to the Hollywood Bowl experience so I'm looking forward to that!

desperado
05-25-2013, 03:28 PM
i see the Eagles have added more dates since the March July tour announcement.. i am hoping they come back to the NY Metro area. I'm going to the Bethel Woods show, but I want to see them again after that!

zeldabjr
05-25-2013, 03:49 PM
hope they go to NYC...because I think quite a few Border friends would be able to go...and would love to see them again or meet them for the first time!

Topkat
05-25-2013, 07:05 PM
hope they go to NYC...because I think quite a few Border friends would be able to go...and would love to see them again or meet them for the first time!

I agree Zelda, I can't imagine them ignoring NYC...They better show up here or I'm gonna be pretty upset...I don't count upstate Bethel, NY as a NY date. They know they will sell out a NYC venue, I just hope it will be at Madison Square Garden...that's my favorite for a larger venue!

Tiffanny Twisted
05-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Ok they could play my back yard and I 'd be a happy camper...

no I wish they would do revel or borgata (love those venues) sound is awsome and I have greateagles memories at both casions.
:hilarious:

Houston Baby
05-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh, I would LOVE to see them at the Hollywood Bowl! Definitely a road trip!! Darn, I need to get a second job!

desperado
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
I agree Zelda, I can't imagine them ignoring NYC...They better show up here or I'm gonna be pretty upset...I don't count upstate Bethel, NY as a NY date. They know they will sell out a NYC venue, I just hope it will be at Madison Square Garden...that's my favorite for a larger venue!

don't know about MSG, it will be under construction this Summer. Maybe the Beacon Theatre? or Barclays in Bklyn?

Henley Honey
05-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Oh, I would LOVE to see them at the Hollywood Bowl! Definitely a road trip!! Darn, I need to get a second job!

Well check the want ads then because I saw them at the Hollywood Bowl in April of 2010 and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Beautiful venue and really fun time. It was the first time they'd played there. I wonder why?

Henley Honey
05-27-2013, 08:19 AM
don't know about MSG, it will be under construction this Summer. Maybe the Beacon Theatre? or Barclays in Bklyn?

I just saw Bob Seger and Joe Walsh at Barclays. It was my first time at the venue (30 mins by LIRR) and it was great. Venue is brand spankin new and the sound was great. I'd still prefer MSG cause it's old school, but I'll take what I can get!

sad-cafe
05-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Still hoping for Wichita Kansas

please please please

desperado
05-27-2013, 07:42 PM
I just saw Bob Seger and Joe Walsh at Barclays. It was my first time at the venue (30 mins by LIRR) and it was great. Venue is brand spankin new and the sound was great. I'd still prefer MSG cause it's old school, but I'll take what I can get!

Barclays Center is cool, but I do not recommend sitting in the 200s..I sat there for the Rolling Stones in December and couldn't see a thing, plus getting down after the show was crazy, it's like climbing up and down a ladder. serious nosebleeds!

sad-cafe
05-30-2013, 12:03 PM
yea they are coming to ict