PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your kind thoughts, back from the brink.

glenneaglesfan
04-15-2013, 05:58 PM
I just want to say how overwhelmed I was to receive a birthday message from all of you great people, since I have virtually been underground for over two years. My personal life has been difficult, but I'm hoping now to rise above it.
Loved Glenn's album last year, and uplifted to hear End of the Innocence on Radio 2 last Friday. I'm still an Eagles fan through and through!

Freypower
04-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Wow! GEF! How lovely to hear from you! Please look after yourself! You have been in my thoughts, all this time. :grouphug:

glenneaglesfan
04-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Oh, thank you so much, FP, I hadn't realised how much I've missed coming here, and I'm eternally grateful that I could still log in.

Prettymaid
04-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Wow GEF! You weren't around much after I joined in 2008, but you know how it is when you look at old threads - there you were!!! So even though you don't know me, I know you a little bit. So nice of you to pop in!

TimothyBFan
04-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Welcome back, GEF!!! Hope you can stick around a bit now.

Glennsallnighter
04-16-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm delighted to hear from you again GEF and I hope things are going better for you now. I have really missed you on the border. You don't need to post it, but is your phone number still the same?

zeldabjr
04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Hi GEF...I don't think I know you...but I'm glad your life is going better and hope you can spend a lot of time back in Eagleland!!!

Brooke
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Gef, it's great to hear from you again! Welcome back!

I hope you come come in and visit more and hopefully you are getting things all straightened out.

Outlawman13
04-16-2013, 11:02 AM
Hello GEF!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!! I hope you get things straightened out and spend some more time on the board.

sodascouts
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM
GEF, I never thought you'd visit again! So glad to hear from you. I'll never forget our fun times together, or how you were a fundamental part of the start-up of this community.

Best of luck dealing with your personal life and let me know if there's anything I can do for you, even if it's just to listen.

I still think of you and use my pillowcase regularly. ;)

Hope you stick around!

timfan
04-16-2013, 05:23 PM
Welcome back GEF! We've missed you! It's wonderful to see one of our earliest members returning to the board. Hope things continue to improve for you and that you visit us as your able. :grouphug:

GlennLover
04-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Welcome back, GEF! I had to look twice when I saw your username on a post in another thread to make sure I was seeing correctly! So glad you arre posting again. :yay: I have often thought about you & wondered how you were doing. I hope things continue to improve in your personal life & you can contribute regularly to The Border.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Welcome back, GEF! I had to look twice when I saw your username on a post in another thread to make sure I was seeing correctly! So glad you arre posting again. :yay: I have often thought about you & wondered how you were doing. I hope things continue to improve in your personal life & you can contribute regularly to The Border.

Ditto! It is wonderful hearing from you again, Kate. I hope you'll be able to visit here more often and hope things are looking up for you.

Grey Sadler
04-16-2013, 10:53 PM
:hug: GEF

sodascouts
04-17-2013, 12:10 AM
BTW, for our newer members, when I say she was fundamental to our start-up... she was our second member, right behind FP, back when being a member of this board was a risky move! Hard to believe that was over seven years ago!

Molly
04-17-2013, 07:08 PM
Kate,

I've missed chatting w/you here! Whatever you're going thru, hang in there. And as some of the others have said, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

glenneaglesfan
04-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Thank you all, it's lovely to hear from you all. I know I have been silent but rarely a day goes by without me thinking of all the fun and companionship I have had here.

Glennsallnighter
04-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Well it's great to have you back posting again GEF!