PDA

View Full Version : Hell Freezes Over Bootlegs

Marco
07-04-2007, 09:36 AM
I know Nancy, there is another topic open for the bootlegs, but I think is for Your bootlegs :wink:

I trade with Lisa of EaglesFans.com and send Her this bootleg that I made.
If You want this bootleg, I will happy to send You this CD. Just send me an
e-mail. My E-mail adress is marco.mmx@alice.it

Tracklist

1) Peaceful Easy Feeling (This is the only time that this song was performed with Henley/Frey/Felder at Acoustic)
2) Love Will Keep Us Alive( Don Felder sing with Timothy Schmith?)
3) The Girl From Yesterday
4) Learn To Be Still (I Love This Song)
5) Tequila Sunrise
6) Hotel California (This is an acoustic version like PEF, performed only in this show)
7) Wasted Time (Great Song)
8) Pretty Maids All In A Row (I Love This Song Too)
9) I Can't Tell You Why (I think this is the best performance of this song)
10) New York Minute
11) The Last Resort(This song was performed only in this show&I love this song too)
12) Lover's Moon(A beautiful song)
13) In The City(like ICTYW this is the best performance of this song)
14) Heart Of The Matter(I Love This Song Too)
15) Desperado (Beautiful as always)

timfan
07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Marco the bootleg closet topic is for everyone and anyone to trade. I hope this clears up any confusion for you. :)

Marco
07-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Kath
The Bootleg topic is for bootleg original, not re-make of bootleg. (like this) :wink:

Are You Interested to this show?
If You want I can send You.
Just send me an e-mail

sodascouts
07-04-2007, 10:52 AM
I understand your confusion, Marco, but timfan is right. All bootleg posts should go in that thread. Thank you for cooperating.

Freypower
07-04-2007, 07:14 PM
2) Love Will Keep Us Alive( Don Felder sing with Timothy Schmith?)

I am going to have to correct you on this. Don Felder sang lead on one Eagles song, Visions from One Of These Nights. Other than that he did the occasional backing vocal. The people singing on LWKUA are Schmit, Frey and Henley - just as it is in the HFO DVD.

And I think, with respect, that we are all familiar with the HFO versions of these songs. I think most of us already have the Second Night bootleg.

sodascouts
07-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Well, some people are new to collecting and don't have a lot of bootlegs - in fact the vast majority of fans don't even realize what's out there, much less have it.

Marco
07-05-2007, 03:41 AM
Freypower, try to see Don Felder on Love Will Keep Us Alive, On the HFO DVD
I think that he was singing with Timothy

I found only this but I think is enough

http://feldermusic.photosite.com/HFO/HotM1.jpg

timfan
07-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Marco I have to agree with FP, In my opinion that picture shows Glenn Frey and Don Henley singing with Timothy while Don Felder and Joe Walsh play their guitars. Watching the Love will keep us Alive Video on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO-LAnhh7Dw , I see that Don Felder is not singing with Timothy, Don H and Glenn on this particular song.

Freypower
07-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Freypower, try to see Don Felder on Love Will Keep Us Alive, On the HFO DVD
I think that he was singing with Timothy

I found only this but I think is enough

http://feldermusic.photosite.com/HFO/HotM1.jpg

Perhaps, as TF says, you should watch the entire song. I watched it myself yesterday to make entirely sure that I wasn't wrong about this.

I know you like Felder. But please do not credit him with doing something that he did not do.

And in any case.... look at the properties of the photo you posted. The title of the photo is HFO/HotM. That song is Heart Of The Matter. Don Henley is not playing guitar there. Yes, it is true that Don Felder sang harmonies on Heart Of The Matter.

Marco
07-06-2007, 09:34 AM
The Name of the photo is wrong because Felder have a Gibson Les Paul, and on Heart Of The Matter he play acoustic and not electric like here :?

You can see Felder that sing :
In the first verse : Lost and lonely,When we're hungry
In the second verse: When we’re hungry

The photo that I posted is about the second verse

Freypower
07-06-2007, 07:31 PM
You cannot HEAR him. He is mouthing the words in the first verse. He does not sing. You can hear no other voice in the part you mention except Schmit. In the second verse I fail to understand why, if he is in fact singing, he would only sing the three words 'when we're hungry'. If he is singing it, that is all he sings in the entire song.

The photo is misnamed, I concede that.

moonrambler
07-07-2007, 08:40 AM
You cannot HEAR him. He is mouthing the words in the first verse. He does not sing. You can hear no other voice in the part you mention except Schmit. In the second verse I fail to understand why, if he is in fact singing, he would only sing the three words 'when we're hungry'. If he is singing it, that is all he sings in the entire song.

The photo is misnamed, I concede that.
FP, I have to say, I was shocked -- SHOCKED! -- that you didn't instantly know that picture was misnamed. :lol:

Marco
07-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi Moonrambler, Welcome
Enjoy Yourself here 8)

P.S.
Excuse Me but I see You only now :blush: