PDA

View Full Version : What should the guys wear for the History tour?

Brooke
05-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Tk's video made me think of this. I don't think we've really discussed this much, but what do you think?

Glenn needs to do something different than the open shirt over the t-shirt.

Don needs to get away from plaid.

Joe has changed it up in the past couple years and I think he can continue with his newer look.

Tim. I'm not sure. He has done a few different things, maybe just some new shirts with some color.

Carry on!

Prettymaid
05-08-2013, 02:40 PM
You're right Brooke! If they still have wardrobe ladies, they need to consult with us. ;-)

I like seeing Joe in dark washed jeans with a dark jacket over a t-shirt. Oh, and the jacket needs to come off sometime before intermission.

I agree with others about Glenn looking good in an open neck button-down shirt with some color and a dark jacket over it, which should come off after intermission! As far as jeans, Glenn should try boot cut jeans for a change. Take a cue from Joe with the jeans, Glenn!

Timothy needs to show his personality, but look put together, too. I agree with Brooke - some color would look good on him. There's a segment in the doc where Timothy is wearing a t-shirt and he looks great. He's got great arms! But for performances, I think he likes wearing button down shirts without a tail. I think there's a picture of him in a dark red one, which looks good on him.

Don, Don, Don...what are we going to do with you? :hmm: We need to lose the blue collar working man look for a change, and go with something hot! I loved the henley look for HFO...I can't picture him wearing a t-shirt during a performance...what does he wear at his solo shows? A jacket? But he's got to drum...I'm tired of the muted colors he wears. He needs to have some color by his face.

Witchy Woman
05-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Anything but those suits. I hated them. Made them seem too stuffy and proper.

sodascouts
05-08-2013, 04:32 PM
WW, if you had been around here when they wore those business suits, you would have heard almost universal loathing. 99.99% of the fan community was united on this issue - the most consensus we've ever had on a controversy, lol! The Eagles should not look like bankers! Thankfully, they seem to have left that behind. Even Glenn, the biggest suit proponent in the band, wears stylish, snazzy suits for the most part now rather than the formal executive look.

I want Glenn to wear jeans and a loose button-down shirt with at least two, ideally three buttons undone to reveal his throat and upper chest. He doesn't have to tuck it in. Think Long Run (see photo here (http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyGuitarHotness.jpg)). He could totally pull that off today and it would be HOT. Some looks are timeless!

Joe can continue with his new look (thank you Mrs.Walsh!)

I'd like to see Tim in some more color.

Don needs to avoid the untucked shirts under sports jacket look. If he's trying to hide weight gain, it's not working. Much better to just go with a top that's designed to hang loose sans the jacket.

Outlawman13
05-08-2013, 04:52 PM
LOL I'm more of the suit and casual gal myself.

Let's start off with Glenn: The Long Run era was gorgeous and needs to have his first three buttons unbutton so we can see some chest hair, and the coat over it. LOL heck this man looks amazing in any colour so the plaid, checkered, anything!!!!!!!!!!! He is just all together hot!!!
Joe: The look you have now is just perfect!!!!
Don: Need to choose a new style man!!!!! First off, get you into jeans, with a shirt you can tuck in!!!!!!!! Wear stripes or just a plain, coloured shirt.
Timothy: LOL the Hell Freezes Over look was just so adorable and put your hair in a pony-tail. You look amazing!!!

Henley Honey
05-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Tighty Whities and a smile? :partytime:

Outlawman13
05-08-2013, 05:18 PM
LOL ohhh if only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly would be drooling throughout the whole show. MMMMMMM that would be perfect!!!

desperado
05-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Tk's video made me think of this. I don't think we've really discussed this much, but what do you think?

Glenn needs to do something different than the open shirt over the t-shirt.

Don needs to get away from plaid.

Joe has changed it up in the past couple years and I think he can continue with his newer look.

Tim. I'm not sure. He has done a few different things, maybe just some new shirts with some color.

Carry on!

I can' really comment here being I've never seen the Eagles live, although I've always loved them, just never the right timing. so whatever you suggest here I'm going to agree with as you sound like you've been to many Eagles shows.
I will say that I want Don Henley to shave off the grey goatee. he doesn't need it, he is awesome looking without it!

Freypower
05-08-2013, 06:30 PM
WW, if you had been around here when they wore those business suits, you would have heard almost universal loathing. 99.99% of the fan community was united on this issue - the most consensus we've ever had on a controversy, lol! The Eagles should not look like bankers! Thankfully, they seem to have left that behind. Even Glenn, the biggest suit proponent in the band, wears stylish, snazzy suits for the most part now rather than the formal executive look.

I want Glenn to wear jeans and a loose button-down shirt with at least two, ideally three buttons undone to reveal his throat and upper chest. He doesn't have to tuck it in. Think Long Run (see photo here (http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyGuitarHotness.jpg)). He could totally pull that off today and it would be HOT. Some looks are timeless!

Joe can continue with his new look (thank you Mrs.Walsh!)

I'd like to see Tim in some more color.

Don needs to avoid the untucked shirts under sports jacket look. If he's trying to hide weight gain, it's not working. Much better to just go with a top that's designed to hang loose sans the jacket.

I was the one person, apparently, who liked the suits. The black suit Glenn wears now is basically the formal business suit. It is only the grey one (from the Today Show performance) which is more 'snazzy'. Unfortunately I missed out on seeing it. The suit he wears in the After Hours press photos he only ever wore at one show (Englewood). I think even he thought it was too formal; it was three buttons, but it was very stylish.

I have said before that I would like to see him in the shirt with jacket look. I am bored to tears with him wearing open shirts over T shirts, though that apparently is what he seems to wear in private as well. I have no preferences at all for the other three. I suppose I would prefer it if Don wore a T shirt (think of the F1 soundcheck sequence). He appears to have three shirts - the grey & rust ones & the brown plaid one & he wears them buttoned up to almost the top. Surely he is sick of wearing them. I might say though that I didn't like the HFO 'Henleys'. I seem to be the only person who didn't. I think shirts with buttons should have a collar, although I can't see Don in a polo neck.

VAisForEagleLovers
05-08-2013, 06:43 PM
HH, you crack me up! However, tighty-whities aren't very fashionable. Boxers...meh. Briefs, however, show some promise.

Soda, I agree about the undone buttons for Glenn, however, if the shirt is long it must be tucked in. Preferably, the shirt is not long in the back!

I like what Joe's been wearing lately, and Timothy's been wearing new things that I like.

Don...yeah...that gray shirt has got to go. It's served it's time, it needs a rest. Whatever replaces it needs to be replaced by about ten different things, not one shirt.

Topkat
05-08-2013, 07:57 PM
OK, first I agree NO SUITS...none!

Here's how I would dress them

GLENN: Dark wash jeans & a light grey thin cotton pullover with long sleeves, sleeves pushed up a little, 3 buttons, all open. Shirt can have a pale or thin stripe on it, not tucked in...Black boots

JOE: I love the all black look on Joe, This works with his really blonde hair. Black jacket, black tee with a logo or design on it, black jeans...black boots

TIMOTHY: I want Timothy in black or dark wash jeans, a short sleeve shirt, cotton, pull over style in a light blue or aqua, also black boots, & a belt with a turquoise stone & silver belt buckle.

DON; I would like Don also in dark or black jeans, a button down shirt (not plaid) maybe a very thin vertical stripe, blue or grey on a white background, tucked in with a cool belt. Shoes; he can choose what he likes!

YES, That's what I want to see! Casual, comfortable & cool looking, but not too styled.

Prettymaid
05-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Nope TK, if you're going to go that far with Don, you can't stop at the shoes, because he'll wear those work boots. Didn't I read somewhere that he wears them to honor his dad? Well, if so maybe he can wear the boots.

HH, I nominate you to be their new wardrobe lady.

sad-cafe
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Timothy B looks GREAT in those really light blue skin tight jeans~~

Topkat
05-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Ooops, yes, I forgot about Don's boots, OK, let's put him in cowboy boots...pointy ones in brown, & a brown belt.

Prettymaid
05-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Ooops, yes, I forgot about Don's boots, OK, let's put him in cowboy boots...pointy ones in brown, & a brown belt.

You can tell you used to do this for a living. :nod:

Henley Honey
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM

I accept!!!

Freypower
05-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Glenn won't wear any shoes other than his black & white two tone ones or plain black business shoes.

MaryCalifornia
05-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Timothy is so slight, I would like to see him in skinny jeans, short or 3/4 length sleeves, shirt that doesn't cover his heinie, and some chest showing - nothing long or billowy, or he looks like he's swimming in it. I actually think he looks best in black i.e. Christchurch, NZ crushed black velvet shirt.

Agree with TopKat that Joe is good in all black.

Actually, I think they would all look good in tight jeans with various black tops. I like the turquoise belt idea.

zeldabjr
05-08-2013, 10:30 PM
I accept!!!

I can be your assistant!!!...I'll do all the measuring!

zeldabjr
05-08-2013, 10:43 PM
haven't given this much thought...but my first thought is I want Timothy in the same jeans he had on for Farewell I...YUMMY!!!

Topkat
05-08-2013, 11:01 PM
I don't really care that much what they wear, as long as it isn't those horrible black suits, which I think they are over, but another look I can live without is the PLAID SHIRT....OMG, I have seen enough plaid shirts on these guys to last a lifetime, & then some...Funny thing is that they are STILL wearing them.
Tim was wearing a plaid shirt when I saw his solo show last year & I think I have seen Don & Glenn in plaid shirts not too long ago....
They need to burn those things!!

NO MORE PLAID SHIRTS GUYS!!!

Prettymaid
05-09-2013, 07:00 AM
I think that they think that plaid is their thing. An Eagles thing.

TimothyBFan
05-09-2013, 08:25 AM
OK-- we all agree on color for Timothy. So how about.....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/TimothyBSchmit107.jpg

or .....
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/TimothyBSchmit169.jpg

Or let us not forget how good he looks in a colorful hat...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/timothybschmit67-1.jpg

Or the more casual but sporty look of...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/Timothy-B-Schmit-With-Glenn-Frey-1.jpg

And let's not forget this oldie but goodie...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/williehoo/Timothy%20B%20Schmit/TimothyBSchmit171.jpg

:hilarious:

Brooke
05-09-2013, 09:38 AM
TBF, noooooooooo! :hilarious:

Tk, I really like you ideas! Good job! :thumbsup:

I have noticed Glenn in some new skinny jeans and they look great! Dark wash for all the guys.

Definitely no more plaid!

Houston Debutante
05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Don should keep the short beard but wear some color.

I agree the business suits were awful, blech.

mustangkim11
05-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Anything but those suits. I hated them. Made them seem too stuffy and proper.

Agreed. I also didn't like it when Joe slicked back his beautiful hair!

Outlawman13
05-09-2013, 05:38 PM
I have noticed Glenn in some new skinny jeans and they look great! Dark wash for all the guys.

He is wearing skinny jeans?!!! MMMMMMM!!!! Should be a treat to see that:nahnah:. Glenn can wear skinny jeans and no shirt!!!! LOL. MMM I'm making myself drool right now. MK, Joe does have some beautiful hair for sure.

Prettymaid
05-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Ver-r-ry funny, TBF. Am I going too have to pull out the Joe fashion photos? :hilarious:

zeldabjr
05-10-2013, 01:08 AM
yeah no more suits...although I did have a rather nice Timothy dream once which involved the suit...hmmm...

I really don't care what they wear...but I want them to look comfortable...they did not look comfy in those suits...

I think more color on all of them would be good...and nice tight jeans for all!!!

Brooke
05-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Also, Glenn needs to lose those black & white shoes. I can't even think of anything they would go with! Cool shoes or boots please! I know Don will never give up his work boots, but they are better than those shoes of Glenn's.

All in all, I think a cool t-shirt in various colors would work for all of them. Like Joe's recent ones. :hmm: Eagles shirts? :lol:

Topkat
05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
NO EAGLES SHIRTS...There is nothing less cool than wearing your own band's shirts...I hated when they did that in the 70's & to wear them now would be even worse!!!!:thumbsdown:

ALSO, NO skinny jeans...Skinny jeans are for 25 year olds, not 65 year olds...Are you serious??? I see guys in NY wearing them & they are young & either they are gay or they LOOK GAY, even if they aren't. Maybe "skinny jeans" is a loose term, but real skinny jeans are tight all the way down the leg.....They can wear slim fit jeans, that fit well, & will make them look good, but Skinny jeans are a NO!! :thumbsdown:

I can understand that you would want to see fitted clothing on the guys, but they need to look age appropriate...They are not in their 20's anymore...
There are things they can wear that will look cool, but not ridiculous~:heart:

AEW21
05-10-2013, 12:34 PM
This thread should have paperdolls! ;)

I agree with TopKat--skinny jeans are a no. There's a balance between skinny jeans and those baggy "dad jeans" that looks as shapeless and sexless as a Hefty Bag. I think bootcut would good on them all. Flatters leg, makes you look taller and slimmer, but not like you're rocking jeggings!

And a more appropriate cut jean would look good with and enhance any top choice they'd make. Otherwise now, when they wear the tees with button downs over them, they look sort if tunic-y over the skinny jeans; proportions are just wrong.

I hope they sport a casual look at Summerfest. Just jeans and a tee. It's a beer n music festival--no need to be fancy.

Brooke
05-10-2013, 01:55 PM
NO EAGLES SHIRTS...There is nothing less cool than wearing your own band's shirts...I hated when they did that in the 70's & to wear them now would be even worse!!!!:thumbsdown:

Notice that I 'laughed' after that comment.

ALSO, NO skinny jeans...Skinny jeans are for 25 year olds, not 65 year olds...Are you serious??? I see guys in NY wearing them & they are young & either they are gay or they LOOK GAY, even if they aren't. Maybe "skinny jeans" is a loose term, but real skinny jeans are tight all the way down the leg.....They can wear slim fit jeans, that fit well, & will make them look good, but Skinny jeans are a NO!! :thumbsdown:

Well, I guess I misspoke about what 'skinny' jeans are. I actually meant 'slim fit' jeans then. Here is a recent picture of the guys with 'slimmer fitting' pants on. I think Glenn's are jeans. Can't tell about the rest. But I think they all look great (the pants anyways).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/desperado74/Frey/Sundance2013_zpsd5785a4a.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/desperado74/media/Frey/Sundance2013_zpsd5785a4a.jpg.html)

So are these 'skinny' or 'slim' fit jeans? I'm old and I wanna know!

I can understand that you would want to see fitted clothing on the guys, but they need to look age appropriate...They are not in their 20's anymore...
There are things they can wear that will look cool, but not ridiculous~:heart:

They're not? :rolleyes: Of course I would prefer them to look cool and not ridiculous!

VAisForEagleLovers
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Wow, a lot of opinions here, and it's getting complicated. HH's idea is sounding good for more than one reason...

Prettymaid
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah, it seems like threads we just want to have fun with get real serious. Why is that?

VAisForEagleLovers
05-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Yes, HH was very serious. :D

As with everything, we are a diverse group of people, so it stands to reason that clothes choices and fashion statements would be just as diverse.

Topkat
05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Brooke, to answer your question, they are wearing slim cut jeans in the photo you posted...They aren't "skinny jeans"... Like I said, that is kind of a miss used term. Skinny jeans are almost as tight as leggings!
I agree that the jeans they are wearing are nice. They should stick with that. Dark wash or black, slim cut.

TimothyBFan
05-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Yeah, it seems like threads we just want to have fun with get real serious. Why is that?

You know I was totally being serious with the pictures I posted of Timothy in all that glorious color he used to wear every once in awhile. :lie: :hilarious:

Freypower
05-10-2013, 06:33 PM
yeah no more suits...although I did have a rather nice Timothy dream once which involved the suit...hmmm...

I really don't care what they wear...but I want them to look comfortable...they did not look comfy in those suits...

I think more color on all of them would be good...and nice tight jeans for all!!!

I will say one more time that Glenn at least knows how to wear a suit. The others may not have wished to wear them but Glenn did. He still does. I honestly thought the others looked OK in them.

Freypower
05-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Also, Glenn needs to lose those black & white shoes. I can't even think of anything they would go with! Cool shoes or boots please! I know Don will never give up his work boots, but they are better than those shoes of Glenn's.

All in all, I think a cool t-shirt in various colors would work for all of them. Like Joe's recent ones. :hmm: Eagles shirts? :lol:

The black & white shoes go with everything Glenn wears except for when he wears a suit when he wears plain black shoes. I don't think he has worn boots since the 70s. What do you mean by 'cool shoes'?

sodascouts
05-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I think Glenn likes how the black-and-white shoes are retro and individualistic - they're not just another pair of black shoes, but something different. I don't mind them, but then again, I'm not typically looking at his feet. ;)

Lindsey Buckingham currently wears skinny jeans onstage and looks good in them, but they give you love handles and a gut unless you're super-thin. Too bad 'cause they sure look good on the butt. ;) Still I wouldn't recommend them for the guys. The fitted jeans, on the other hand, sound good.

VAisForEagleLovers
05-10-2013, 07:00 PM
I think Glenn likes how the black-and-white shoes are retro and individualistic - they're not just another pair of black shoes, but something different. I don't mind them, but then again, I'm not typically looking at his feet. ;)

Lindsey Buckingham currently wears skinny jeans onstage and looks good in them, but they give you love handles and a gut unless you're super-thin. Too bad 'cause they sure look good on the butt. ;) Still I wouldn't recommend them for the guys. The fitted jeans, on the other hand, sound good.

It's quite possible that the black and white shoes have been fitted with needed support and/or custom made for standing during 3 hours shoes. He may have had that done with others, it doesn't mean the others turned out as well. So he may be partial to them for more than one reason.

As for pants that look good on the butt, I'm not sure I've mentioned it before :lie: , but I'm all for that!

Outlawman13
05-10-2013, 11:11 PM
I actually love the white and black shoes myself. They look very retro and I like that. LOL as for the pants looking good on the butt, heck yes!!! Bring those on for sure. LOL.

Tiffanny Twisted
05-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Nope TK, if you're going to go that far with Don, you can't stop at the shoes, because he'll wear those work boots. Didn't I read somewhere that he wears them to honor his dad? Well, if so maybe he can wear the boots.

AH yeah shed have em all in tighty whities...lol

Topkat
05-11-2013, 12:00 PM
I think that Tim used to have a pair of black & white shoes like the ones Glenn has. I could swear that I have seen him wear them in an old video someplace. Those shoes remind me of an old song, by the Stray Cat's. Like a Rockabilly look. I personally don't care for it, but it's a look????? Not really what I would pick for Glenn or Timothy.

I know they need to be wearing comfortable shoes because they are standing for a long time, but I think if they could just find some plain black shoes or boots & maybe have custom inserts put in so they are really comfortable, that would work.

Tiffanny Twisted
05-11-2013, 12:05 PM
First I am gonna say that they have to be comfy in theri clothes.
I like Glenns black and white shoes...they are funky and cool and have style ...
I do like joe and how he has been dressing (thank you Mrs walsh)

to me skinny legging
style jeans are out (tim could pull it off ) but I dont think it would be too comfy playing three hour shows.
I think they need to dress age appropriate cause there aint nothing ugglier or painful to look at then a guy who isnt
dressing his age,

All things aside..I like VA prefer jeans that are tight over the butt and no long shirt tails to cover up my view of that butt....hehehe

for me just saying there has always been something about a man in a form fitting tight butt pair of jeans and a guitar to strum that just gets me going...

omg that was 3000 for me c ommenting on gf and tight jeans lol:hilarious:

Ive always been a dreamer
05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Well - I'm a little late to the discussion here, but, for the most part, I'm okay with the way they dress now with a few exceptions. If I could change anything, it would be ...

Don - Get rid of the plaid and go for more color.
Glenn - I'm okay with the black and white shoes and cover shirt, but I agree with Soda - he could totally pull off wearing that Long Run era style shirt.
Tim - Go for more color and shorter style shirts.
Joe - Not a thing - perfect as is although I guess he could add a little more color too. Again, kudos to Marjorie!

Prettymaid
05-11-2013, 11:39 PM
I've said it before; who would have ever guessed that Joe would become the best-dressed Eagle!
:hand: Yes he is!!!

zeldabjr
05-12-2013, 12:20 AM
no better topic to get to 3000 posts tt than Glenn's butt...

Congratulations Tiffanny Twisted on 3,000 posts!

mustangkim11
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM
I've said it before; who would have ever guessed that Joe would become the best-dressed Eagle!

And I say :nahnah::nahnah: to Joe and what he's been wearing lately. I have to say that I'm rather fond of the purple buttoned shirt I've seen in a few photos.

I also love this look...http://25.media.tumblr.com/6def8392f135768db707c54fbf0ef4ab/tumblr_mmoys9WwSc1rxi62co1_400.jpg and more http://25.media.tumblr.com/dcd643283bee851fa45abd572c238d8d/tumblr_mmoys9WwSc1rxi62co2_500.jpg

That black shirt and vest...........holy cow! Sexy!

Tiffanny Twisted
05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
yep yep yep I have noticed vests are coming back in again..lol

05-12-2013, 12:26 PM

Seriously! It was only a few years back that Joe would have been the one willing to perform in those tighty whities that HH suggested. :nahnah:

mustangkim11
05-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Seriously! It was only a few years back that Joe would have been the one willing to perform in those tighty whities that HH suggested. :nahnah:

Yeah, now there's a thought and lovely mental picture! :nahnah::nahnah:

Glennhoney
05-12-2013, 06:20 PM
ANYTHING THEY WANT...JUST WANNA SEE THEM...:)

Topkat
05-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Here are some looks I never want to see again

Freypower
05-12-2013, 07:23 PM
yep yep yep I have noticed vests are coming back in again..lol

Tim wears vests (or waistcoats as I call them) & Don wore one recently. Glenn never has & I hope he never will. I regard them as very old fashioned. Felder wears them too.

I have to plead ignorance about this 'tighty whitey' reference.

Houston Baby
05-12-2013, 07:31 PM
I vote for HH's suggestion! :thumbsup:

HH - you naughty girl!!:hilarious:

Prettymaid
05-12-2013, 07:32 PM
FP, I give you tighty whities! :hilarious:

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+tighty+whities&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

sodascouts
05-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Tim wears vests (or waistcoats as I call them) & Don wore one recently. Glenn never has & I hope he never will.

What, how could you forget this stellar fashion moment?

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyInterestingVest.jpg

Freypower
05-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes. Thanks for the reminder, Soda. :yuck: He also wore a vest in at least one scene in South of Sunset but that doesn't count, does it?! :fear:

Outlawman13
05-12-2013, 07:44 PM
That picture is incredible Nancy!!! Glenn should wear that again!!! I mean the whole attire!!! MMM I"m just drooling now:drool:. MMM

Freypower
05-12-2013, 07:49 PM
That picture is incredible Nancy!!! Glenn should wear that again!!! I mean the whole attire!!! MMM I"m just drooling now:drool:. MMM

You're not serious?

Most of us think it's embarrasing. We had a topic called Fashion Faux Pas & that was the first photo posted.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3740

Topkat
05-12-2013, 08:28 PM
What kind of shoes is Glenn wearing in that picture? Are those moccasins? OMG & those pants? I haven't seen that horrible outfit.

I have to admit that I can't stand the vest on any of them. I hate when Tim wears them too. The only kind of vest that would be ok would be a black leather one with studs on it.

zeldabjr
05-12-2013, 08:39 PM
ANYTHING THEY WANT...JUST WANNA SEE THEM...:)

yepper!

zeldabjr
05-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Here are some looks I never want to see again

I can't see anything here TK...am I the only one?

zeldabjr
05-12-2013, 08:44 PM
What kind of shoes is Glenn wearing in that picture? Are those moccasins? OMG & those pants? I haven't seen that horrible outfit.

I have to admit that I can't stand the vest on any of them. I hate when Tim wears them too. The only kind of vest that would be ok would be a black leather one with studs on it.

really tk?...I love Timothy in vests...not sure about any of the others...

Grey Sadler
05-12-2013, 08:48 PM

Ah, the early 90s...good times :D

EaglesKiwi
05-13-2013, 04:13 AM
I'm late to the discussion too... but that doesn't make me any less opinionated. :hilarious:

Personally, I really liked Don's recent look with the vest:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k572/suzanne_eagleskiwi/DH3Greek17sept11.jpg

I would like to see Don in more colour, something that brings out those gorgeous eyes would be nice. And clean shaven, I think. While I'm okay with the facial hair in close up shots, it just doesn't show up properly under stage lighting and is not flattering.

Glenn looked amazing during his After Hours show in a suit, but I'd be happy to see him move back to slim fit jeans and a nice colour of shirt - we have so many photos of him looking stunning in every colour... In fact that's my general theme, I agree with the slim fit jeans all around & would like to see them in more colour.

I concur that Joe looks amazing, when we saw them a couple of years ago it was the first thing my husband commented on... :nahnah: he looked understated, but had style, and he looked like he was finally comfortable in his own skin. Thanks again to Marjorie!

zeldabjr
05-13-2013, 08:57 AM
think they will listen to us????...lol...can't wait to find out!

Henley Honey
05-13-2013, 09:16 AM

He looks like he's auditioning for the lead in Alladin!!! All he needs is a magic carpet. :hilarious:

TimothyBFan
05-13-2013, 09:31 AM
He looks like he's auditioning for the lead in Alladin!!! All he needs is a magic carpet. :hilarious:

:rofl:

wasl89
05-13-2013, 09:41 AM

Hahaha, you got that right :lol:

Brooke
05-13-2013, 02:21 PM

I definitely agree with you, Pm. Joe looks fabulous thanks to Marjorie! Maybe she could help the rest of the guys! I wish!

Still don't like those black & white shoes of Glenn's, retro or not. I don't know, they just stand out too much with the white on them. Plain black is much better. Jmo.

Prettymaid
05-13-2013, 02:46 PM
You know what? If I could get some decent seats for a decent price, they could wear potato sacks! :ack:

Brooke
05-13-2013, 03:10 PM
:hilarious: Now that would be a sight to behold!

Outlawman13
05-13-2013, 04:33 PM
LOL now that would be too funny!!!!

AEW21
05-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Maybe this is the tour where they should all just wear togas, and embrace being the rock gods that they are. ;)

Troubadour
05-14-2013, 01:52 PM
I'd be more than happy for Don to continue wearing plaid, especially if he wears it completely open with a vest underneath, like this (http://www.donhenleyonline.com/images/DHenleyHFOHotness.jpg). :heybaby: I would prefer him in coloured plaid, like red or blue... not so keen on brown or grey on him all the time. I can't really imagine him in anything other than the faded blue or black jeans he wears, but I do think cowboy boots would be hot. I guess if I could have my ideal, it would be perfectly fitted faded blue jeans, black cowboy boots and a deep red henley with the sleeves pushed up to expose his drummer's forearms... Yup. That would do it. I could actually see him wearing this (http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811673595/) kind of shirt/light jacket, too.

Glenn wears great clothes most of the time - no complaints here! I love him in his purple shirt and I adore the candy stripes. I do think he would look good in a crisp white shirt though, unbuttoned to show off some chest hair. With blue jeans and his black and white shoes, he would look great. I also love him in the sort of sea-green colour he wore in the Buffalo show (if I remember rightly.) And, for a change, he could wear some cream trousers with a light colour summer shirt, something like this (http://pinterest.com/pin/165929567492532308/).

I'm really happy with Joe's current style, too. He has great arms so I'm definitely a fan of the fitted t-shirts, especially during the second half of the show when he's rocking out. He can get away with a funky logo and some metallic stuff going on. I'd love to see him in a deep red or electric blue. I think the tight fitting black jeans are my favourites on him. To start the show, he could wear the funky t-shirt with a stylish suit jacket over the top, like this (http://pinterest.com/pin/32158584811673535/).

I also love Tim's style. He carries off the tight jeans very well and I think he looks awesome in fitted henleys with his hippie beads, or in a longish floaty shirt with a stylish vest over the top. I can see him in this kind of thing (http://prettypleaseus.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/jordan.jpg), too - fitted and stylish, with stripes. A nice combination of smart and casual.

Freypower
05-14-2013, 06:38 PM
I guess I don't know why people think Glenn should show off more of his chest at the age of 64. He isn't going to do it. Consequently it is not something I wish for. The white shirt he wore in Vegas was unbuttoned as far as he will go.

Those who know what my favourite photo of both Glenn & the band is, will know what I would like to see, & that is all black. Glenn's outfit in that photo is perfect.

zeldabjr
05-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Maybe this is the tour where they should all just wear togas, and embrace being the rock gods that they are. ;)

I love it!!!!!

sodascouts
05-14-2013, 10:35 PM
He has shown some chest recently and I've enjoyed it. I will continue to wish for it regardless of whether or not certain members approve. ;)

Troub, thanks for those links. This is a fun topic!

VAisForEagleLovers
05-14-2013, 10:46 PM
More chest on Glenn is a great idea IMO, but I'm still hoping for shorter shirts. Just sayin'.

Troub, I think we have a better shot of seeing Glenn completely bare chested than you seeing Don in a funky shirt! I think he could carry off a funky shirt with the over shirt, but I doubt he thinks so. I dare him to prove me wrong.

Outlawman13
05-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Bring on the shorter shirts for Glenn!!!! MMM.

Freypower
05-14-2013, 11:04 PM
He has shown some chest recently and I've enjoyed it. I will continue to wish for it regardless of whether or not certain members approve. ;)

Troub, thanks for those links. This is a fun topic!

I approve of it, but he won't show any more than he did in Vegas, that's all.

Brooke
05-15-2013, 02:14 PM
I've never been a fan of chest hair, regardless of age or who it is. :puke:

Show me somebody who is buff showing chest hair. Maybe you could talk me in to it, but I doubt it. And our guys just aren't buff. Sorry, but it's true. I still love 'em!

Love your examples too, Troub! You are showing your teacher skills! :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
05-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Troub, I see you are using Pinterest to its full advantage. :thumbsup:

Brooke
07-02-2013, 10:04 AM
I think AEW has come up with the perfect outfit for the guys to wear for this tour! In another thread she mentions a nice black t-shirt and jeans and I think that would be great for everyone!

Not matching, of course! But any nice t-shirt and jeans! Yes! Cool, comfortable, casual! :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I would accept that.

I predict that Joe will wear a jacket over a t-shirt and take the jacket off at some point. I can't predict the others, mostly because I hope Glenn and Don do something a little different than usual, and Timothy does tend to mix it up, usually very tastefully.

Topkat
07-02-2013, 01:15 PM
I do not want them all in black! That would just look like some kind of uniform & also on a big stage in a huge venue it's going to be hard to see... They should each wear what they want to but different. I hate when a band all wears the same thing. That was from the 60's when the Beatles did it. It was cute back then, but now I don't see it. They should be comfortable. Whatever they want to wear is fine, except those funeral suits!

Brooke
07-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I do not want them all in black! That would just look like some kind of uniform & also on a big stage in a huge venue it's going to be hard to see... They should each wear what they want to but different. I hate when a band all wears the same thing. That was from the 60's when the Beatles did it. It was cute back then, but now I don't see it. They should be comfortable. Whatever they want to wear is fine, except those funeral suits!

If you read my post Tk, I did NOT say they should all wear black. I said 'any' nice t-shirt and jeans. Just to clarify.

Topkat
07-02-2013, 03:00 PM
If you read my post Tk, I did NOT say they should all wear black. I said 'any' nice t-shirt and jeans. Just to clarify.

I agree, but I bet Joe will wear all black. That's his look these days, but I guess it's better than some of those crazy outfits he used to wear. I have to admit that although they were on the bizarre side, they were interesting! He is starting to look too ordinary these days...LOL:eyebrow:

Freypower
07-02-2013, 05:49 PM
I just wish Glenn would drop the endless overshirts. He will never wear just a T shirt & jeans so why not go back to a jacket over a shirt?

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I just wish Glenn would drop the endless overshirts. He will never wear just a T shirt & jeans so why not go back to a jacket over a shirt?

I agree. It's like they get so stuck on one style that it ends up being a 'uniform'. Why not mix it up a little, guys? Keep us guessing!

mustangkim11
07-02-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd love to see Joe crack out those leather pants. Mmmm! :nahnah:

Topkat
07-02-2013, 08:02 PM
I'd love to see Joe crack out those leather pants. Mmmm! :nahnah:

OMG!! Yeah, I love leather pants. Joe looked hot in them!:thumbsup:

sad-cafe
07-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Timothy B would look cute in those white overalls

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 10:01 PM

:rofl: I hated those things!

sad-cafe
07-02-2013, 10:06 PM
well, he does look pretty good in light hugging blue jeans

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 10:40 PM
well, he does look pretty good in light hugging blue jeans

Now you're talking! :heybaby:

cheryl
07-03-2013, 01:26 AM
NO SUITS!

Skpx
07-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Amen! No suits allowed.....we want fun!!!:thumbsup:

Skpx
07-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Would love to see Glenn in some faded jeans ( especially from the back :partytime: and a T-shirt (please no flannel). That is so Neil Young. Lol...

Outlawman13
07-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I agree with you. We want no suits and overshirts. Bring on the fun. Lol

Brooke
07-03-2013, 10:11 AM
I guess we will find out soon what the uniform will be! :yay:

I also wish they would change it up and not wear the same 2 shirts every other night.

Praying for t-shirts and jeans! :pray:

Hey guys........

T-SHIRTS AND JEANS!:band:

Troubadour
07-03-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm not adverse to the odd suit or smart jacket, but I wouldn't want the band to go back to those uniform suits. It wasn't fitting for an entire rock concert.

I'd just like to see them wear a few different things in their own styles (as I described earlier in the thread.) Having said that, I have nothing against overshirts and I especially like them on Glenn. At least he changes it up and wears a variety of great colours!

Freypower
07-03-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm not adverse to the odd suit or smart jacket, but I wouldn't want the band to go back to those uniform suits. It wasn't fitting for an entire rock concert.

I'd just like to see them wear a few different things in their own styles (as I described earlier in the thread.) Having said that, I have nothing against overshirts and I especially like them on Glenn. At least he changes it up and wears a variety of great colours!

They won't go back to the suits & I wish I understood why people seem to think they will. I liked the suits. Ironically, I never saw the entire band in them; only Glenn.

Glenn used to wear a variety of shirts but in recent times he was worn variations on plaid or pale yellow or grey & I am bored with it. It's so predictable.

Troubadour
07-03-2013, 06:20 PM
To clarify, I don't think they will go back to the suits either. I didn't hate the suits - I just felt that they didn't look right in the second part of the concert. Joe and Tim in particular didn't look comfortable in them. I wouldn't mind if they wore suits for the first half and then changed at the interval.

I just like the way that Joe and Tim especially are dressing in their own styles on stage now. I'd love Don and Glenn to change it up a little more, but I guess we have to accept that they are blokes and they have clothes they feel comfortable in, like we all do. As I've said before, I like the plaid on Don; to me, it's him. I just prefer some of his shirts (ie: the brighter, more fitted ones) over others.

mustangkim11
07-03-2013, 08:45 PM

White overalls with no shirt under them? Now I'm watching! :smitten::nahnah::nahnah:

SallyGee
07-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Another fan of t-shirt and jeans!

zeldabjr
07-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Another fan of t-shirt and jeans!

I'm with you SG...tight jeans;-)

Prettymaid
07-03-2013, 10:35 PM
To clarify, I don't think they will go back to the suits either. I didn't hate the suits - I just felt that they didn't look right in the second part of the concert. Joe and Tim in particular didn't look comfortable in them. I wouldn't mind if they wore suits for the first half and then changed at the interval.

I just like the way that Joe and Tim especially are dressing in their own styles on stage now. I'd love Don and Glenn to change it up a little more, but I guess we have to accept that they are blokes and they have clothes they feel comfortable in, like we all do. As I've said before, I like the plaid on Don; to me, it's him. I just prefer some of his shirts (ie: the brighter, more fitted ones) over others.

I know what a bloke is, but how do you mean it in this context? Just guys?

Freypower
07-03-2013, 10:49 PM
The word 'bloke' only refers to men & in this case I suspect it refers to men who are set in their ways & are not very fashionable or trendy.

AEW21
07-03-2013, 11:35 PM
It's going to be humid and in the mid-80s on Saturday in Milwaukee; though, being in the evening and by the lake should cool things down a bit for them at 8PM. Jeans and nice-fitting tees, fellas--not too tight, not too loose. Dignified, but like Rock Star dignified. ;) Not too stodgy...

Prettymaid
07-03-2013, 11:56 PM
It's going to be humid and in the mid-80s on Saturday in Milwaukee; though, being in the evening and by the lake should cool things down a bit for them at 8PM. Jeans and nice-fitting tees, fellas--not too tight, not too loose. Dignified, but like Rock Star dignified. ;) Not too stodgy...

Valid, creative statesman. That's a term Joe once used to describe how he would like to be remembered. I've never forgotten it.

mustangkim11
07-07-2013, 08:44 AM
From the photo of Joe I saw from last night's show, in a few words? Get rid of the plaid shirt! No! Do not like! :yuck:

Joe is smokin' hot but that shirt has got to go!

(He wore a plaid shirt over his standard black t-shirt).

*We are so picky, aren't we? LOL!

GlennLover
07-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Looks like Glenn is still doing the over shirts. At least he didn't wear plaid & chose some nice colours.

Topkat
07-07-2013, 10:09 AM
I don't think "bloke" has anything to do with fashion or being set in one's ways.....just means a "guy" or a "guy thing"

Tiffanny Twisted
07-07-2013, 10:55 AM
from what little I have seen video wise i think its just cool thatt hey are waring jeans and comfy shirts..
I am good with that.

Topkat
07-07-2013, 11:25 AM
They were dressed comfortable & very casual. I was only a little disappointed in what Timothy was wearing, as I think he could have wore a better shirt, but I still love him!:)

Tiffanny Twisted
07-07-2013, 11:44 AM
ya know if you look at the old video,s they wore jeans and tee shirts all the time and thats one of the things that always got to me...something about a man and a tightpair of jeans over his butt holding and strumming a guitar that just gets to me.. so i for one am glad that they are comfy ...makes it easier to get in to the playing music and jamming

Outlawman13
07-07-2013, 01:42 PM
They had some pretty snazzy stuff on!!!!! MMMMM love their clothes choices

Brooke
07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I thought their clothes were ok. At least they look comfy.

Love Tim's red shirt. Don needs more color. Joe could lose the overshirt, but I like that it was a shirt and not a jacket. Glenn could lose the overshirt.

I guess they don't care what we think! :shrug:

I still love 'em! :nod:

Troubadour
07-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Yes, 'bloke' just means 'guy' and I know a lot of guys who aren't very adventurous with their wardrobes - often, if they like something, they'll have several items of the same style and stick with it! I think Glenn and Don are much the same, and I can't blame them.

As for the Louisville outfits... I actually really liked Joe in plaid. I thought he looked really good. I also loved Glenn in the blue shirt and like the t-shirt/overshirt combo (something I'd like to see Don wear more.) Tim looked great in burgundy and I liked Don's shirt better than others he has worn, but I still wish he'd wear some colour - he'd look so good in blue or red. Or even green.

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 06:21 PM
I really liked Joe's choice in the first half. Maybe it's his build, but his shirt didn't seem as long on him as Glenn's does on him. And the v-neck black t-shirt underneath gave the outfit a sexy, masculine touch. His second half outfit was exactly what I predicted for him - a graphic t-shirt with a black suit jacket over it. And at some point (I think it was right before he was introduced by Glenn) the jacket came off. :drool:

Troubadour
07-07-2013, 06:29 PM
So, did Don change his shirt at the interval? (From the video, it looks very similar in colour...)

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 06:30 PM
If he did, I couldn't tell! :hilarious:

Troubadour
07-07-2013, 06:34 PM
That's what I thought! I love him, but he needs to get another colour shirt. :lol:

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I would just like to see some variation, especially with a new tour. Didn't he ever have that wonderful feeling as a child of having his new school clothes laying out on his bed before the school year started? :hilarious:

Troubadour
07-07-2013, 06:42 PM
I don't know, but that is the cutest thought ever!

Glennsallnighter
07-07-2013, 07:23 PM
I would just like to see some variation, especially with a new tour. Didn't he ever have that wonderful feeling as a child of having his new school clothes laying out on his bed before the school year started? :hilarious:

Never experienced that feeling PM. We all had to wear uniforms up to when we left secondary.

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Never experienced that feeling PM. We all had to wear uniforms up to when we left secondary.

Oh! That's too bad! I got to model every style, good or bad, that the 60's and 70's had to offer!

Glennsallnighter
07-07-2013, 07:40 PM
I get the feeling that you really enjoyed this PM. How many hearts did you break?

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
I get the feeling that you really enjoyed this PM. How many hearts did you break?

:steviesmack: ;-)

mikewalker
07-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Jeans with cowboy boots and a green turtleneck sweater!:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::b irthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::b irthday::birthday::birthday:

Prettymaid
07-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Jeans with cowboy boots and a green turtleneck sweater!:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::b irthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::b irthday::birthday::birthday:

Yeah...right...:hilarious:

Brooke
07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Pm, I remember getting new clothes for school too! Such fun!

mustangkim11
07-09-2013, 08:58 PM
I don't know about anyone else but...that shirt that Joe wore for Summerfest? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't often get to see that much of his neck and after watching all the videos from that show (that Austin so kindly found for us), I must say that Mr. Walsh should wear more shirts that button. (Or unbutton as the case may be.)

My Lord! :nahnah::nahnah:

Tiffanny Twisted
07-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Ok for all the video clips I have seen, they look comfy in their clothes and in their own skin,
love seeing them in different tees with jeans , much like their old days when they began,
so cool:thumbsup:

Brooke
07-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Me too! They're looking fabulous! :smitten:

Troubadour
07-10-2013, 03:46 PM
I totally agree, TT!

Freypower
07-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I was extremely happy with the T shirt, I will say that. :censored:

mustangkim11
07-25-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm also extremely happy with the leather pants Joe has been sporting! Mmm. That's all I'm going to say about that. :nahnah::faint:

Topkat
07-28-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm also extremely happy with the leather pants Joe has been sporting! Mmm. That's all I'm going to say about that. :nahnah::faint:

Wait...When was Joe wearing leather pants on this tour? Did I miss that????:dizzy:
I know he wore them ages ago, but I haven't seen them on this tour...Which show??? I'll be heading over to look at the pics!...I love Joe in leather pants!:shock:

Freypower
07-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Wait...When was Joe wearing leather pants on this tour? Did I miss that????:dizzy:
I know he wore them ages ago, but I haven't seen them on this tour...Which show??? I'll be heading over to look at the pics!...I love Joe in leather pants!:shock:

I can only speak for myself but the only photos I have seen he has worn black jeans.

sodascouts
07-29-2013, 05:51 PM
He had some camouflage-tinted jeans on in Bethel.

Topkat
08-01-2013, 10:50 AM
I saw a YouTube with Joe wearing some leather pants, but it was from a long time ago! I have no idea what year it was...I don't think he has been wearing them lately. If anyone sees him in leather pants, please report it IMMEDIATELY!:shock: He looked good in them back then!

Prettymaid
08-01-2013, 12:43 PM
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/joanie142/JoeVegas0412_zps95b8952c.jpg (http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/joanie142/media/JoeVegas0412_zps95b8952c.jpg.html)

HH recently posted this in Walsh Worship to help me celebrate 10,000 posts. It's from Vegas. They look like leather pants to me. There are more like this in WW.

MaryCalifornia
08-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I think those are waterproofed denim - super trendy and expensive.

Topkat
08-01-2013, 03:15 PM
I don't think those are leather either.. They look like those coated jeans. I tried them on & they are really uncomfortable. They are really stiff. They may even just be regular black jeans, but the lights are reflecting off them a bit.

Prettymaid
08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Here's a closer look...

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/joanie142/Vegas39Joe_zps5fdbf5d7.jpg (http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/joanie142/media/Vegas39Joe_zps5fdbf5d7.jpg.html)

Freypower
08-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Those are jeans.

mustangkim11
08-12-2013, 09:24 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/086382cf1c01a6a60281a11064bd0137/tumblr_mrg3ttwz2M1rxi62co1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fee7c90472d70647ceb9c4bb706ceb6/tumblr_mrg3ttwz2M1rxi62co2_500.jpg

^^^ Leather or not? You decide. (These are from the Ottawa show, btw.)

Freypower
08-12-2013, 09:26 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/086382cf1c01a6a60281a11064bd0137/tumblr_mrg3ttwz2M1rxi62co1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fee7c90472d70647ceb9c4bb706ceb6/tumblr_mrg3ttwz2M1rxi62co2_500.jpg

I agree that in the first photo the right leg looks shiny, but the second photo confirms that they are jeans. Sorry.

Prettymaid
08-12-2013, 09:32 PM

Whatever, they look pretty good on him!

Brooke
08-13-2013, 02:21 PM

Definitely looks like leather, or the synthetic leather, to me!

mustangkim11
08-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the responses, ladies. Either way, leather or not, the man can wear a pair of pants! :nahnah:

08-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Well it looks like leather to me, too. But, I also gotta agree with you ladies ... I don't care if it's burlap - Joe looks freakin' HOT!!!

zeldabjr
08-14-2013, 11:09 PM
if they're leather...wow...how uncomfortable and hot they must be...hate to think of any of them uncomfortable up on stage...

MaryCalifornia
08-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Here are two examples of the pants I think Joe is wearing - waxed jeans. You can get them from Balmain for $960 or Hot Topic for $31. Which ones do you think Joe's wife chose for him:laugh:

http://www.polyvore.com/balmain_17cm_waxed_denim_jeans/thing?id=47201349

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/RUDE+Wax+Coated+Black+Slim+Straight+Fit+Denim+Jean s-161351.jsp

Prettymaid
08-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks Mary!

Brooke
08-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Mary, they very well could be those! Never heard of them before! :cool:

Yup, I think leather would be very hot too! Whatever they are, Joe looks great in them!

mustangkim11
08-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Here are two examples of the pants I think Joe is wearing - waxed jeans. You can get them from Balmain for $960 or Hot Topic for $31. Which ones do you think Joe's wife chose for him:laugh:

http://www.polyvore.com/balmain_17cm_waxed_denim_jeans/thing?id=47201349

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/RUDE+Wax+Coated+Black+Slim+Straight+Fit+Denim+Jean s-161351.jsp

Interesting! Thanks for the links. Yes, I'm sure Marjorie was all for the $960 ones.

08-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Yep - good find, MC. You just may be right about those pant. I've never heard of them either, but very interesting price ranges. :grin: