PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

zeldabjr
05-12-2013, 12:44 AM
I want to say Happy Mom's Day to all my friends on the Border who are moms...whether to two or four legged children...

and of course I'd like to say a special wish to Mrs.Schmit, Mrs.Walsh, Mrs.Frey, Mrs. Henley, Mrs.Meisner, Mrs.Leadon, Mrs.Felder...thank you all for what you gave us!...can't imagine life without all your wonderful sons have given us!

Happy Mother's Day!

sodascouts
05-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, including my own!

Tiffanny Twisted
05-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I want to say Happy Mom's Day to all my friends on the Border who are moms...whether to two or four legged children...

and of course I'd like to say a special wish to Mrs.Schmit, Mrs.Walsh, Mrs.Frey, Mrs. Henley, Mrs.Meisner, Mrs.Leadon, Mrs.Felder...thank you all for what you gave us!...can't imagine life without all your wonderful sons have given us!

Happy Mother's Day!
well put bj here here

Ive always been a dreamer
05-12-2013, 01:50 PM
I'd like to wish all of my fellow Borderers who are celebrating ...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I hope you all have a wonderful day. This is a bittersweet day for me since my mom is no longer here, so I will spend my day focusing on all of the good times I shared with her. Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I love you and miss you every day, but you are never far from my heart.

Outlawman13
05-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of those mothers out there. Hope it was a blast for sure!!!

Glennsallnighter
05-12-2013, 06:14 PM
We celebrate Mother's Day during Lent, usually in March, but to all the mothers on the Border......

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

I hope all the mothers on the Border have had a wonderful Mother's day with their families.

Dreamer your post is very poignant, and makes me think about my own Mother in Law who we lost 10 years ago this month. We still love and miss and cherish those who are no longer with us and I'm sure they are aware of our love.

Glennhoney
05-12-2013, 06:17 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE "BORDER" MOMS...

Houston Baby
05-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all you marvelous moms on The Border!
And I can tell we have many wonderful loving mothers here. Hope you have a fantastic day - you certainly deserve it!!

And like you Dreamer, I have lost my mom and Mother's Day is different for me now. Though it has only been a couple of years, it seems like forever. Love you lots Mom!

Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy!!!

Prettymaid
05-12-2013, 07:12 PM
We just got home from spending the day with our mothers. First, we visited Hubby's mom and stepdad this morning, then we went to my mom and dad's house and had lunch with them and my brother and SIL. Afterward we watched some old VHS tapes from the late 80's and early 90's of us and my aunts, uncles and cousins. It was so fun to see the different hairstyles and clothes we wore, plus it was heartwarming to see those who have passed away.

Happy Mother's Day, Borderers!

Houston Baby
05-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Oh PM - your day sounds wonderful! I love looking at old family photos & videos! Even if it is not my family! :hilarious: They are a hoot!

Grey Sadler
05-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Hope everyone has had a great Mother's Day!! :partytime:
We drove over to my hometown to see my aunt (hasn't been out to church lately, she's had problems regulating some medications, ugh)...they wound up feeding me & my mom hot dogs :D

Dyan61
05-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Hope a very happy Day was had by all you mums, I spent it with my one and only (son 14) who I think was glad when the day was over so he could get back to his computer lol still I got some lovely hugs so I'm happy! :hug:

Tiffanny Twisted
05-12-2013, 11:05 PM
well mine is in chiago for school...called last nite and tonight but it was the first one in 27 years we are apart and my heart was heavy...
its ok he is still here for me to hear his voice ...liam isnt for his mom and never will be again. so i willlookat half full and not empty glass.
my godson baby luke gave me a beautifuk god momma coffee mug and a beautiful card ..so, and JAHH gave me a rose and a card so could have been worse...glad its over

WalshFan88
05-13-2013, 12:23 PM
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! :)

Brooke
05-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Happy Mother's Day

to all you Mom's here on the Border! Hope you all had a great day!

I did! My husband and I went to church with my Mom. At her church they give a special flower to the oldest mother, youngest mother, and mother with the most children present. They have done this for as long as I can remember. My mom got the oldest mom gift! She knew she would since her sister wasn't there this year! My older brother also joined us. Then his wife and the rest of us went out for lunch. In the evening, our son and dnl had us and Grandma over for supper. They gave me a beautiful calla lily plant for the garden too. All in all, I think it was my best Mother's Day ever! :nod:

It's always a day we remember my husband's Mom too, the sweetest, kindest, best, mnl ever! Miss her so much, along with my two Grandma's.

Prettymaid
05-13-2013, 09:52 PM
How sweet, Brookie!