PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACK!!!

Peekaboo
07-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Hello to all my friends, Borderers, and newbies!! I've missed you all so much. I think it's been nearly 2 years since i've logged on here. So much has happened in that time. Many changes. Some for the better, some for the worse but know that I am in a good place right now and am happy. I'm very glad to be back here and I will do my best to log on here when I can. I'm still working evenings/nights as a blackjack dealer and have made it to full time which leaves me with less downtime and family time but the pay and benifits are much better now. I'm in the process of moving so free time is a bit scarce right now but I'm gonna make the best of it when I'm not working or packing. I'm taking a break from packing at the moment so i'm gonna try to catch up a little bit. With the new tour about to kick off I've got tons to keep me busy here.

Again, I've missed my Border family and am so happy to be back here. I look forward to all the new pics and posts from you all. :spin:

~Jess

GlennLover
07-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Welcome back Peek!!!

It's so good to see you posting again!!! Even though I have heard a little of you on Facebook, I really missed you here! I'm happy to hear that you are in a good place now!

Tiffanny Twisted
07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
We haven't met yet.....but welcome back :)

Looking forward to your posts:thumbsup:

EagleLady
07-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Welcome Back Jess!! We've missed you!

Troubadour
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
So glad you've decided to join us again, Jess! Good luck with the move! Sounds like things are on the up... Can't wait to read more of your posts around the board. Lots to catch up on! :thumbsup:

Freypower
07-02-2013, 09:11 PM
YAY Jess! I have also kept up with you on FB but it's great to have you back On The Border! :computer:

VAisForEagleLovers
07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Welcome back, Peek!! I've been enjoying all the pictures you've taken!

Peekaboo
07-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks, ladies. It's good to be back. I've done a little bit of browsing for the last hour but it's time to get back to packing. I'll be back. :wink:

Oh, btw, I noticed there was no thread for the Joe concert that me and Lou went to at the Hard Rock in Tulsa last year (I think it was last year :headscratch:). I've got some pics from that concert. I don't have them uploaded to photobucket yet but I'll get to working on that as soon as I can.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks, ladies. It's good to be back. I've done a little bit of browsing for the last hour but it's time to get back to packing. I'll be back. :wink:

Oh, btw, I noticed there was no thread for the Joe concert that me and Lou went to at the Hard Rock in Tulsa last year (I think it was last year :headscratch:). I've got some pics from that concert. I don't have them uploaded to photobucket yet but I'll get to working on that as soon as I can.

Yeah!!!!!

Prettymaid
07-02-2013, 09:52 PM
:fingerwag: Well, it's about time, young lady! If it wasn't for FB I'd be worried sick! :hilarious:

I'm so glad you're back! It's so exciting here with all the talk about the documentary and the tour!

How far did you move?

Peekaboo
07-02-2013, 10:00 PM
:fingerwag: Well, it's about time, young lady! If it wasn't for FB I'd be worried sick! :hilarious:

I'm so glad you're back! It's so exciting here with all the talk about the documentary and the tour!

How far did you move?

Right? Thank goodness for FB. :)

I'm only moving about 3 miles away. I'll still be in the same city just a different location. Bailey will have a little backyard to run around in. Much better/easier than having to put her on a leash and walk her 5 times a day.

Witchy Woman
07-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Peekaboo has played Peekaboo with us !!

Welcome back !!

Outlawman13
07-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Hello PB. Glad you are back with us. I know we haven't met, but I will be looking forward to your posts.

TimothyBFan
07-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Well look who's here!!!! Glad to see you back!! I've also kept up with you on FB and messages but so good to see you here again--- and especially glad to hear how well things are going and how happy you are. That's just wonderful!!! Stick around this time, please!

Brooke
07-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Peek, it's great to see you back here! And good to know everything is going well for you! Good luck with your move. Sounds good!

sodascouts
07-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Wonderful to see you again over here, Peek!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Welcome back from me too, Jess! So glad you're back and hope you can find time to stick around. I'm having problems myself finding time to post recently, but I'm hoping my life is going to slow down a bit in the next few weeks. Anyway, good luck with your move and hope to be talking to ya soon! :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
07-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome back from me too Peek! Hope your move goes well, and I hope to see those pics posted when you get a chance. It's never too late to see some fresh eye candy!

cricrichan
07-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Peek! We haven't met yet, anyway ... welcome back from me too :D

WalshFan88
07-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome back!!

Peekaboo
07-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome back. And it's very nice to meet all of the newbies that have joined since my departure.

Packing is starting to become a real pain. I don't officially make the move until the end of this month but I'm trying to have everything packed and ready to go for moving day. I'm a procrastonator but I'm determined to not have to rush at the last minute.

Stick around this time, please!

That's the plan. :)

mustangkim11
07-11-2013, 07:14 PM

Welcome back! (I'm also a newbie that you've not met yet.)

Also did you say Joe? (My antennae just went up! LOL!) Sure would love to check out your photos! :)