PDA

View Full Version : Don's facebook page needs more likes

desperado
07-13-2013, 02:27 PM
https://www.facebook.com/donhenley

sodascouts
07-13-2013, 03:29 PM
That is NOT Don's official Facebook. He doesn't have one.

ETA: Or does he? There's been no official announcement but it says this page has undergone new ownership on June 24 and now it looks like all the other official pages...

Did they finally break Don down?! If so, he needs to update his official website which still adamantly declares he has no Facebook (http://www.donhenley.com/content_news.php?news=single&newsID=28).

desperado
07-13-2013, 03:42 PM
That is NOT Don's official Facebook. He doesn't have one.

ETA: Or does he? There's no official announcement but it says this page has undergone new ownership on June 24....

I think it was opened on june 24. may be that Don isn't running it officially, could be someone on the Eagles payroll, it does promote the tour though

sodascouts
07-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I hope it is official. I always thought Don was being silly by refusing to have an official one. He's in the entertainment business and it's ridiculous to turn your nose up at a promotional tool like Facebook, especially when your band is using it.

VAisForEagleLovers
07-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I wondered the same thing last week before I 'liked' it. It seems official, plus it would be just like him to give into the idea of having one and then put nothing on it. The latest events have only been put on the Eagles page and not the others, so it's hard to tell.

Henley Honey
07-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I wondered the same thing last week before I 'liked' it. It seems official, plus it would be just like him to give into the idea of having one and then put nothing on it. The latest events have only been put on the Eagles page and not the others, so it's hard to tell.

Hmmmm . . . . Sounds just like me. I have a page, but have never posted a single thing.

Houston Debutante
07-15-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm not big on facebook either but it is a good idea for Don since he's a public figure and so many people get their news that way.