PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

Shadowland07
07-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Just wondering what everyone has gotten so far on this tour, and what is selling fast.

Houston Baby
07-17-2013, 08:01 PM
All I have managed to get so far is a canvas tour bag & tour book. The t-shirt stand in Louisville was way too crowded. Hopefully I will get my t-shirts in Seattle. The merchandise stand will be my first stop then.

NYC Fan
07-17-2013, 08:31 PM
HB-

Did you get the HOTE tote bag? I also saw people with bags last night that said Eagles 72, on them. I never saw those at a merch stand, so I'm wondering if they were VIP tote bags. I liked them both a lot, but that Eagles 72 bag was really cute. Hope I didn't miss it!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-17-2013, 10:06 PM
I didn't buy anything in Louisville except a program. The lines were just way too long so I'll wait to get something at one of the other shows that I go to.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-17-2013, 10:12 PM
I would be intrested in a tote bag . what kind do they have?

sodascouts
07-18-2013, 12:57 AM
There was a VIP tote bag and also a regular tote bag.

I'm bringing over my photo from the Louisville thread as it's pertinent to this topic:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/misc/eaglesmerch2013.jpg

I bought a lot and I'll give an item by item review when I get a chance.

TimothyBFan
07-18-2013, 08:31 AM
I'll take 1 of everything!! :hilarious: Looks like some really cool shirts for this tour. I don't ever remember seeing that much merchandise for any of the other tours. Am I wrong?

Even tho I'm not attending any of the concerts this time around (this is where you all give me a pity party), I still wish to purchase a program to add to my collection of programs from every other tour. I haven't looked but does anyone know if I can get one from their site? If not, will I be able to bride someone here and how much it willcost me to have someone pick me up one and I'll gladly pay for it and to have it shipped to me?

NYC Fan
07-18-2013, 08:33 AM
There was a VIP tote bag and also a regular tote bag.

I bought a lot and I'll give an item by item review when I get a chance.

Thanks Soda! I suspect the bag I liked is the VIP bag. Of course it is. Because I always want what I can't buy. LOL

Looking forward to hearing about your purchases!

prayfordaylight
07-18-2013, 08:41 AM
I've had my eye on that license plate shirt from the very first pic I saw. And a tourbook of course :D

Houston Baby
07-18-2013, 10:11 AM
HB-

Did you get the HOTE tote bag? I also saw people with bags last night that said Eagles 72, on them. I never saw those at a merch stand, so I'm wondering if they were VIP tote bags. I liked them both a lot, but that Eagles 72 bag was really cute. Hope I didn't miss it!

Yes I got the HOTE tote bag since the Eagles 72 was not sold at Louisville. I do believe Soda said it was with the VIP items.

And so far, none of this HOTE tour stuff is in the Eaglesband.com shop yet. Too bad as they could probably sell a ton of it.

07-18-2013, 10:57 AM
I would guess that some of these items will eventually be able to be purchased through the band's site. And I agree that it does seem like to me that there is more merchandise than is usually offered.

Shadowland07
07-19-2013, 03:57 PM
I already told my dad we HAVE to get to Bankers Life early because I want the baseball t-shirt and the jacket

Tiffanny Twisted
07-19-2013, 11:11 PM
I've had my eye on that license plate shirt from the very first pic I saw. And a tourbook of course :D

What does it look like?I must have missed it.
When we did lrooe first time there was a lot. I got zip up hoodie with lrooe logo,a coffee mug. and a t .jahh got. An older style eagles design.

This timee looks like they have lots of cool shirsts...

prayfordaylight
07-21-2013, 10:21 PM
What does it look like?I must have missed it.
When we did lrooe first time there was a lot. I got zip up hoodie with lrooe logo,a coffee mug. and a t .jahh got. An older style eagles design.

This timee looks like they have lots of cool shirsts...

It's the yellow #8 shirt in the center of Soda's photo on the previous page.

WalshFan88
07-21-2013, 10:27 PM
I definitely want some merch, but with my back I really can't stand that long if it's a long line so A - I'm going to get there early and B - going to try to beat the crowd. I don't know what I'll I want yet. I'd love the jacket but don't know if I'll be able to afford it. But definitely want a couple shirts and of course a tour book. Namely the HC shirt and the History shirt. Also the '79 Long Sleeved shirt looks cool. The big thing is if they have stuff in my size. If not, I'll likely only get one shirt (the History one, just for memorabilia).

If someone could find out at the future shows if they have 3x in those shirts (preferably 3X Tall or even 4X) that'd be great

07-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Austin - If I can get anywhere near the merchandise tables tomorrow night, I ask them about the sizes and let you know.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-21-2013, 10:38 PM
It's the yellow #8 shirt in the center of Soda's photo on the previous page.
thanks

Houston Baby
07-21-2013, 10:50 PM
I just noticed the #14 T-shirt. The one where THE is crossed out. :hilarious:

WalshFan88
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
I just noticed the #14 T-shirt. The one where THE is crossed out. :hilarious:

I see it as a direct response to the cover of this very book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Eagles-An-American-Band/dp/1402777124/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374461572&sr=8-1&keywords=the+eagles+book

WalshFan88
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Austin - If I can get anywhere near the merchandise tables tomorrow night, I ask them about the sizes and let you know.

Thanks!!

Tiffanny Twisted
07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
yep..i like that one too....mnakes me lol

Houston Baby
07-22-2013, 08:24 PM
I see it as a direct response to the cover of this very book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Eagles-An-American-Band/dp/1402777124/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374461572&sr=8-1&keywords=the+eagles+book

Excellent deduction Sherlock, er I mean Austin! Nice catch!:thumbsup:

Topkat
07-22-2013, 09:56 PM
I have my eye on that jacket! I just don't know if it will look as good on me as it does on THEM!!:huh::huh:

sad-cafe
07-23-2013, 12:12 AM
not sure what I will get yet. I am eyeing the party plane shirt but I want the current HOTE shirt as well. Might have to just get both.

07-23-2013, 12:39 PM
Austin - Just wanted to let you know that at the Verizon Center last night there were 3X sizes available for some tee shirt, but not all. Soda may remember which styles, but I wasn't close enough to hear.

WalshFan88
07-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Austin - Just wanted to let you know that at the Verizon Center last night there were 3X sizes available for some tee shirt, but not all. Soda may remember which styles, but I wasn't close enough to hear.

Thanks!!! Hey - I'll take what I can get!!!

prayfordaylight
07-23-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks!!! Hey - I'll take what I can get!!!

EDIT: My hearing is crap lol. Soda's got the info.

sodascouts
07-23-2013, 11:32 PM
According to the lady I spoke with at the table, they only had XXXL in a hoodie (not visible on my photo) and one T-shirt, which was the black and gold HOTE T-shirt (#5). I'm not sure if that's the case at every venue, but that's the only two that had those sizes in DC.

Outlawman13
07-24-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm going to get some merchandise for sure!!! I have my eyes on that Party Plane shirt. LOL. I don't know why, but I have always loved that shirt!!! LOL. I want to get everything they have!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
07-24-2013, 09:21 AM
wow i would love a 3xlg hoodie. they are fun to sunngel with and big and comfy

Witchy Woman
07-25-2013, 12:23 PM
http://www.eaglesband.com/store/categories/2013_tour_merchandise

TimothyBFan
07-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Just received the email telling me it was finally available!!! YAY!!!

Houston Baby
07-25-2013, 01:21 PM
I just got it too!! WOO HOO!! :headbang:

Prettymaid
07-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Thanks WW! Good to know!

Houston Baby
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM
:brickwall: Ok - I have just tried to order a couple of t-shirts and of course, it is not working. They are still using groundctrl.net. That is the worst shopping site. :scowl:

Anybody else tried ordering?

Witchy Woman
07-25-2013, 06:04 PM
:brickwall: Ok - I have just tried to order a couple of t-shirts and of course, it is not working. They are still using groundctrl.net. That is the worst shopping site. :scowl:

Anybody else tried ordering?

Yeah. Huge pain in the ass. I decided to get the HFO shirt now, because it said they were limited in quantity. It gave me a hard time when I tried to sign up for an account. It finally went through after the 4th time.

Glennsallnighter
07-25-2013, 06:22 PM
I got the message too but haven't tried to order yet.

Houston Baby
07-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks WW! I went back in & got all my stuff! I'm so glad they did this as it will save me from having to drag them home from Seattle.

Outlawman13
07-26-2013, 12:35 AM
It was so awesome seeing this on facebook!!! I am going to wait 'til I go to the concert to get the merchandise. I can't wait!!

TimothyBFan
07-26-2013, 07:08 AM
It's not letting me order. :scowl: Oh well, guess someone's trying to tell me that I don't need t-shirts I'm not going to wear anyways. All I really want is a tour program, which I can't get online anyways.

VAisForEagleLovers
07-26-2013, 07:33 AM
It's not letting me order. :scowl: Oh well, guess someone's trying to tell me that I don't need t-shirts I'm not going to wear anyways. All I really want is a tour program, which I can't get online anyways.

I can get you one when I go to Seattle, TBF.

I was surprised how crowded the merch tables were at Pittsburgh. Not sure why I was surprised, but it was so crowded that you couldn't get close enough to really see what was on the shirts that were hanging up.

TimothyBFan
07-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I can get you one when I go to Seattle, TBF.

That would be awesome and very much appreciated!!! Send me a PM on how you wish for me to send you money for it and the shipping and I'll shoot it off to you. Thanks for the offer!

Houston Baby
08-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Ok, I must say I am impressed with the quality of this merchandise. It is not the typical thin concert t-shirts. They are 100% cotton preshrunk or so the label says. Now keep in mind that none of these have been washed but the colors are nice.

1) The colors on the "On the Border" t-shirt are brillant. It does look a little peculiar though being on a light grey background versus the stark white I am so used to on the album. But then again after years & years of handling, the album cover is kinda grey! :hilarious:

2) The black HOTE with the guys' photo t-shirt is really nice! I love that photo of them sitting on the boxes.

3) The party plane t-shirt is too cute! Nice bright orangey yellow - I love the baseball jersey style shirts.

4) The Eagles on tour skull t-shirt is printed to look worn so the yellow color is more subdued.

5) The posters are numbered so I am thinking they are limited from the store. I got # 2011/5000 & 2012/5000. I would have loved to have gotten 2013/5000! Some lucky person after me got it! The desert/skull drawing is not my favorite but I got it since it has some of the tour cities listed. It is heavy quality poster paper, NOT thin & it is shipped in a heavy duty tube.
They arrived in perfect condition.

Sorry for the long post. Hope this helps.

GlennLover
08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
That's pretty speedy delivery too, especially for there site! :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
08-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Any idea if the venues on the lithographs will be updated for each tour leg? I'd buy one now if that's it, but as I'm going to New York I'd hold out for one with NY on it. Were there other posters on sale at the gigs or just the lithograph on the store site? Anyone whose been to the gigs notice?

sodascouts
08-04-2013, 06:10 PM
I don't know, GA, but I would wait if I were you. After all, presumably the merch will still be available on the site in a few months if you don't see what you like at the NYC show in November. You can order it then.

I just ordered the ladies' Eagles 72 shirt (http://eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-72-road-sign-womens-tee). It looks really cute and they weren't selling that one at the shows I went to. I'll let you know if it looks good on!

Glennsallnighter
08-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks Soda! Once I get a poster with NY in it I'm happy anyway. Doesn't have to be a lithograph.

Hope the t-shirt looks well Soda!

NYC Fan
08-04-2013, 06:35 PM
I don't know, GA, but I would wait if I were you. After all, presumably the merch will still be available on the site in a few months if you don't see what you like at the NYC show in November. You can order it then.

I just ordered the ladies' Eagles 72 shirt (http://eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-72-road-sign-womens-tee). It looks really cute and they weren't selling that one at the shows I went to. I'll let you know if it looks good on!

Soda-

I bought that shirt at the Philly show and absolutely love it. It's a women's T, but not super small, and it is made of this really soft, light (but not cheap) material. I'm seriously thinking of getting another one, because I know I will wear this one out, and I love it. Love the design too. So Route 66 :-)

Enjoy!

sad-cafe
08-04-2013, 08:22 PM
that grey shirt is cute. How does it fit with er...the girls? I have plenty and always worry about their effect on shirts.

Houston Baby
08-04-2013, 08:36 PM
I decided I should post the cities that are listed on the lithograph I bought thru Eaglesband.com store since the photo on their store site does NOT show them all.
Cities on the litho are....
Louisville
Milwaukee
Cleveland
Toronto
Grand Falls-Windsor
Ottawa
Philadelphia
Uncasville
Boston
Washington D C
Pittsburgh
Bethel
Vancouver
Edmonton
Calgary
Saskatoon
Lincoln
Denver
Wichita
Oklahoma City
Dallas
Memphis
Nashville
Indianapolis
Chicago
Moline
Kansas City
St Louis

Elizasong
08-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Just posted a new thread about how I was having problems buying a t-shirt on the web site. That's very dissappointing. I can't get in touch with them via email either. They do have a phone number so I'll try calling them tomorrow and order the t-shirt I want. They don't make it easy. Maybe it's my computer.... :eyebrow:

Houston Baby
08-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Just posted a new thread about how I was having problems buying a t-shirt on the web site. That's very dissappointing. I can't get in touch with them via email either. They do have a phone number so I'll try calling them tomorrow and order the t-shirt I want. They don't make it easy. Maybe it's my computer.... :eyebrow:

I am sure it is NOT your computer. We have all had problems at one time or another with their store site. I had the same problem as you are having now with the checkout. I ended up giving up & when I tried the next day everything went thru the first time. They should really get someone new to run it!! It is so frustrating!!

Maybe try again tomorrow & then if does not work, call them. GOOD LUCK!!!

sodascouts
08-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Good luck calling them. A few months ago, I had some major problems with a big-ticket purchase. When I called, they didn't even allow you to leave a message. If no one was available (and apparently they had only two people manning the phones) then, after waiting about 10 minutes, you simply got an automated message telling you to call back.

Now, others have had better experiences, and maybe they've improved since then or hired more people. Keep trying!

Elizasong
08-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Hello, I took a tip from another thread and used a different browser. I was on Internet Explorer but I used Firefox and I was able to get through. That is very disappointing that the company running it isn't that efficient but the browser tip does work.

sad-cafe
08-10-2013, 02:03 AM
I figured it out.

I am getting the Party Plane the HOTE tour shirt and the program!

Elizasong
08-10-2013, 08:56 AM
I ordered the Eagles 72 tshirt then I ordered 2 books on Amazon (Flying High and To The Limit) and they all arrived last night! Will be enjoying my Eagles weekend!!

Prettymaid
08-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Enjoy, ES!

Houston Baby
08-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Cool ES! You can wear your t-shirt while reading your books - total Eagles weekend! :thumbsup:

Let us know your opinion of the books.

WalshFan88
08-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I would order them here, and save myself the trip to the merch stand but they dont have ANYTHING in 3X, and as someone stated in another thread they've seen at least one shirt at the stand in 3X.

Houston Baby
08-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Austin - I can check in Seattle at the 09/04/13 concert. Do you have any particular t-shirt design in mind? Let me know.

sad-cafe
08-11-2013, 11:09 PM
so we can buy the actual concert merchandise before hand? That would be cool to be able to wear the Party Plane t-shirt TO the concert and not have to carry around an extra shirt.

Houston Baby
08-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Yes SC - I bought the party plane t-shirt off the Eagles website & it is the exact one sold at the concerts.

sodascouts
08-12-2013, 09:39 AM
I ordered the Eagles 72 tshirt then I ordered 2 books on Amazon (Flying High and To The Limit) and they all arrived last night! Will be enjoying my Eagles weekend!!

Well I ordered my Eagles 72 shirt on Aug 4 and it hasn't even been shipped yet! It's on "backorder."

Maybe they just hate me.

zeldabjr
08-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I'm thinking I might like that Party plane tee...hmmm?

Henley Honey
08-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Well I ordered my Eagles 72 shirt on Aug 4 and it hasn't even been shipped yet! It's on "backorder."

Maybe they just hate me.

Those are the T-shirts that they give away in the VIP goodie bag, so maybe they really are on backorder. Or maybe you're right and they do hate you! :hilarious:

Freypower
08-12-2013, 06:40 PM

Maybe they just hate me.

That happened to me with the HOTE T shirt so it is not an unusual occurrence.

Prettymaid
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
That happened to me with the HOTE T shirt so it is not an unusual occurrence.

Or maybe they hate you too, FP. ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist! :hilarious:

sad-cafe
08-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Okay

I'm going to order the Party Plane T-Shirt this weekend. Hopefully it will come in before Oct 7th

GlennLover
08-12-2013, 11:29 PM
When I ordered my After Hours shirt it was on back order & I had a long wait! they must hate me too! :laugh:

Houston Baby
08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
I had to call them about my After Hours t-shirt too! :censored:

WalshFan88
08-13-2013, 12:14 AM
The party plane tshirt is very cool.

sodascouts
08-13-2013, 01:00 PM
When I ordered my After Hours shirt it was on back order & I had a long wait! they must hate me too! :laugh:

That's 4 people in one thread, and this doesn't even count my frustrated Fleetwood Mac friends who have to deal with the same company. Maybe they just suck!

HH, I ordered a different style 72 shirt than the one in the goodie bags, so they have no excuse!

sodascouts
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM
The item I ordered three weeks ago is still on backorder, despite the fact that the website claims it is in stock (http://eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-72-road-sign-womens-tee). Is that any way to run a company? Falsely claiming an item is in stock, only to send an email immediately after it's been ordered that oops, actually it's not in stock and they can't even give you a date as to when they'll have it?

I am so disgusted with these people that I am thinking of cancelling my order and just getting it at the Memphis show in October. It would probably be faster.

They are an embarrassment to the Eagles. I wonder if Irving Azoff knows how the Eagles store is being run? I never took him for a man who would tolerate incompetence, yet here it is.

GlennLover
08-24-2013, 10:38 PM
This makes me wonder if I should wait until the Montreal concert to make my purchases. I haven't had the best of luck with this site (or Glenn's) either.

Elizasong
09-01-2013, 08:53 AM

Just finished reading both books. The one the stands out the most to me because a) its the most talked about and b) it is the one I just finished reading last is "To the Limit". I have to confess I jumped to the "postscript the da capo edition" first just to see what it was all about. Pretty interesting what lengths Don goes to in order to ruin the promotion of the book! I don't think the book favors Don or Glenn. They both are viewed as ruthless. The author does seem to focus on Don a bit more maybe because he got the exclusive interview. Tim,Don F and Joe are all shown as pathetic to some extent. Of course as all biographers tend to do there is Marc Eliot's spin on how he tells the story. I think I'm a little jaded since I'm a big bio reader. There are obvious factual errors in some spots. Overall you get the general gist of "we made it and then it ate us". Weigh in if you read the book. Id'be interested to read your thoughts.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I am finishing up reading it for the second time.
With all books such as this,you have to take it with a grain of salt.
I am sure that there is a lot of truth in it.
But until they decide to write their own story, you take what u can get.

Glennsallnighter
09-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Even if they DO write their own story it will be high,y edited and anything one Eagle says that another doesn't like or agree with will be highly contested. In the end these guys will only tell the world what they want the world to hear.

And I suppose we all have messy mundane things in our life that we would rather not like see the light of day. If you are as famous as the Eagles, I'm sure that feeling is multiplied hundredfold. And they also have the media to contend with.

I'd love Glenn :heart: or Don H to write their own autobiographies though.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I cant dissagree with anything that you have posted.

Freypower
09-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Just finished reading both books. The one the stands out the most to me because a) its the most talked about and b) it is the one I just finished reading last is "To the Limit". I have to confess I jumped to the "postscript the da capo edition" first just to see what it was all about. Pretty interesting what lengths Don goes to in order to ruin the promotion of the book! I don't think the book favors Don or Glenn. They both are viewed as ruthless. The author does seem to focus on Don a bit more maybe because he got the exclusive interview. Tim,Don F and Joe are all shown as pathetic to some extent. Of course as all biographers tend to do there is Marc Eliot's spin on how he tells the story. I think I'm a little jaded since I'm a big bio reader. There are obvious factual errors in some spots. Overall you get the general gist of "we made it and then it ate us". Weigh in if you read the book. Id'be interested to read your thoughts.

This is the Eagles book thread.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031

Elizasong
09-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks FP. For the book section. I remember Glenn did an interview and he mentioned maybe writhing a book someday.

Glennsallnighter
09-11-2013, 03:21 PM
The jacket is now available on the website but they are saying only limited numbers available. So do I hold out until I get to New York and hope I can get one, pay no shipping and wear it home (no customs duty), do I buy it now, pay an additional $76 to ship to Ireland and run the risk of paying an additional €90 (about $120) duty charges ???

Shadowland07
09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Bit disappointed the jacket isn't an exact replica. I'm still thinking about getting it when they play at Banker's Life but idk. These are black and yellow and I think the original ones were blue and yellow...right? Oh well. It still looks cool.

Glennsallnighter
09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh so there are separate jackets?

Freypower
09-11-2013, 05:33 PM
I just ordered this. I had to have it.

http://eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-tour-2013-varsity-jacket

I have a Colorado Avalanche varsity jacket which I have been wearing for years & I guess this will replace it.

Glennsallnighter
09-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Congratulations FP, and well wear. I'm debating either getting it or waiting to see the jackets in NYC.

Freypower
09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Yes, I just saw this mentioned in the 2013 thread. It is expensive but given that I need another jacket like this, I couldn't resist. If I get any T shirts they will have to wait until the band comes here.

Freypower
09-11-2013, 05:38 PM
As far as I know the originals were black & yellow.

sodascouts
09-11-2013, 06:53 PM
I would wait, GA.

sodascouts
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Bit disappointed the jacket isn't an exact replica. I'm still thinking about getting it when they play at Banker's Life but idk. These are black and yellow and I think the original ones were blue and yellow...right? Oh well. It still looks cool.

They do look blue in some photos but it could just be the lighting.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/images/eaglesyikes.jpg

zeldabjr
09-11-2013, 07:08 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh572/zeldabjr/eagles_-_h_2013_zpsa976976a.jpg

GlennLover
09-11-2013, 07:43 PM
I just ordered this. I had to have it.

http://eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-tour-2013-varsity-jacket

I have a Colorado Avalanche varsity jacket which I have been wearing for years & I guess this will replace it.

Good for you, FP! Harold said that he would like to have one, but considering the cost of the trip I don't think he will be getting one.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-11-2013, 08:03 PM
the jacket sounds to me like the leather body wool sleeve ones I use to sell at the highschool ..the letterman jacket...
we had the high school letter where the E was and the kids put their varsity sports pins on the big H for the high school.
Would love to have one but not in my budget at this time.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-11-2013, 08:05 PM
ya only live once

Shadowland07
09-11-2013, 08:49 PM
They do look blue in some photos but it could just be the lighting.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/images/eaglesyikes.jpg

AAAHHHH Sode you and FP are right they were black and yellow!!! So freakin happy, and now I DEFINITELY will be getting one!!!!!

sodascouts
09-11-2013, 09:01 PM
If you can afford it, go for it!

BTW, I went ahead and merged the merchandise threads. Should've done it a while back but I kept forgetting!

Shadowland07
09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
If I order the jacket from their website how long does it take to get delivered? Would I be better off waiting until they come to Indianapolis? I've read good things and bad things about ordering from them on here so I thought I'd ask those of you who have ordered from their website.

Glennsallnighter
09-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Stuff I have ordered tends to arrive in quite reasonable time. Funny thing though, I ordered 'After Hours' from Glenn :heart:s site which is also powered by ground central and it arrived on May 9th, the day after the release, while some American Borderers were waiting over a week longer for theirs. I can't tell you why though!

sodascouts
09-12-2013, 03:51 PM
I ordered my shirt on August 3. It was delivered yesterday (Sept 11).

It took a little over 5 weeks. If your experience is similar to mine, it would be faster to wait for the Indy show, since that's a little UNDER five weeks away.

Glennsallnighter
09-13-2013, 12:15 PM
The jacket is now available on the website but they are saying only limited numbers available. So do I hold out until I get to New York and hope I can get one, pay no shipping and wear it home (no customs duty), do I buy it now, pay an additional $76 to ship to Ireland and run the risk of paying an additional €90 (about $120) duty charges ???

Thanks to HH I have the best of both worlds! She has agreed to take delivery of the jacket for me and will pass it on when I get to New York.

8 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!

Henley Honey
09-13-2013, 12:35 PM
My pleasure, GA, but I get to wear it as often as I want between the delivery date and when you have to pry it out of my hands in November!!! 8 short weeks . . . . :partytime:

Glennsallnighter
09-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Of course you can HH!

FreeBirdForever
09-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Am I correct in assuming a tshirt will run about. 40 bucks? How much are the programs? And what do they contain this time around?

Cheers,

FB

sodascouts
09-17-2013, 08:27 PM
It might be too late for this info to be useful...

But yeah, that's about the price of a tee, although they have some more expensive clothing items like hoodies and the big one, a $225 jacket.

The program contains lots of high quality photos from over the years (including new ones) and a discography. It's about $20 and totally worth it, IMHO.

FreeBirdForever
09-17-2013, 08:38 PM
It might be too late for this info to be useful...

But yeah, that's about the price of a tee, although they have some more expensive clothing items like hoodies and the big one, a $225 jacket.

The program contains lots of high quality photos from over the years (including new ones) and a discography. It's about $20 and totally worth it, IMHO.

Thanks! I had figured about 70 bucks for merch tomorrow anyways! :D

Freypower
09-17-2013, 10:36 PM
My jacket arrived & is very nice. I might have a photo taken & make it a profile photo on FB once the football finals are over. :yay:

Tiffanny Twisted
09-18-2013, 01:00 PM
yipee fp

FreeBirdForever
09-18-2013, 02:10 PM
That jacket is so cool!

Glennsallnighter
09-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Ooooooh how exciting FP! Well wear. Can't wait to see you in it!

Brooke
09-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Cool about your jacket, Fp! I'd love to have it too.

Hmm, maybe a good idea for Christmas from hubby? Yes, I think that would work! We could shop at our show in October! :nod:

VAisForEagleLovers
09-22-2013, 08:39 AM
It seems that those who participated in the fan invitation sale got an email for 20% off merchandise, not including music or DVDs. The sale expires 10/01/14. Shocked that it goes for a year, it could be a typo.

The new album set they are selling is available for preorder.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-22-2013, 12:07 PM
brooke sounds like a good idea. I would just buy it and turn to the hubby and say I just did your shopping and saved you trouble and hassel.
check me off your list..lol

Va awsome reward for loyal fans which you are my dear.

I wanna order a t shirt off line but with Lukes bday coming up lol and Lillians I am gun shy about spending money on my self.
:shrug: oh well I enjoy reading about all your choices though

sodascouts
09-22-2013, 12:18 PM
Well, if I'm going to get that jacket, now's the time... the only problem is I've had such a bad experience with grndcntrl I'm afraid it won't arrive until I've moved in December, which could complicate delivery.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-22-2013, 12:24 PM
nancy can you get it at the new york show or can someone get it for you if you are not going??

VAisForEagleLovers
09-22-2013, 12:39 PM
I wonder if grndctrl does the merch at the shows as well? I know they've had issues with backorders. In Seattle, not all the VIP bags had all the stuff in them and they had to promise to ship them.

Henley Honey
09-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Well, if I'm going to get that jacket, now's the time... the only problem is I've had such a bad experience with grndcntrl I'm afraid it won't arrive until I've moved in December, which could complicate delivery.

Do what GA is doing and have it shipped to my house. When you are settled I'll ship it to your new address.

Freypower
09-22-2013, 06:14 PM

Given that mine only took a WEEK to reach Australia, maybe they have improved.

secret squirrel
09-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Received this from Eagles website today:
http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-album-pick-set
http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-greatest-hits-mug

SS (http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-greatest-hits-mug)
xx (http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-greatest-hits-mug)
(http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/eagles-greatest-hits-mug)http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/some-called-it-country-some-called-it.html

Henley Honey
09-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Good news, GA.

Your jacket has arrived!!!!

I thought it was going to be a satin-like material, but its woven wool on the body of the jacket, has leather sleeves and a poly/satin lining. It's heavier than I thought it'd be too. I'm sure you'll love it!

sodascouts
09-23-2013, 01:15 PM
The mugs and pick sets are really cute!

HH, thanks so much for your offer! Perhaps it'll be faster if it's sent to you.

Henley Honey
09-23-2013, 01:18 PM
The mugs and pick sets are really cute!

HH, thanks so much for your offer! Perhaps it'll be faster if it's sent to you.

No problem. Just let me know if you do so and I'll know to keep an eye out for the UPS man. I kinda like this. I get to see these items up close and personal before I order for myself!

Glennsallnighter
09-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Good news, GA.

Your jacket has arrived!!!!

I thought it was going to be a satin-like material, but its woven wool on the body of the jacket, has leather sleeves and a poly/satin lining. It's heavier than I thought it'd be too. I'm sure you'll love it!

COOL! Happy days!
Thanks so much HH! I can't wait to pick it up in November!

And on the subject of 'pick' I've just ordered the pick set and the mug. While I'm meant to be teaching! A productive day at work!!

sad-cafe
09-29-2013, 02:39 AM
so I think I have narrowed it down

Party Plane shirt

HOTE tour shirt and program How much am I in for?

Houston Baby
09-29-2013, 09:19 AM
SC - I remember the program is $20 and the t-shirts are @ $35 or $40 so total probably @ $100.00. Enjoy & have fun!!! :partytime:

Prettymaid
10-03-2013, 07:18 PM
The Eagles complete LP boxed set! Preorder now!

http://www.eaglesband.com/store

VAisForEagleLovers
10-03-2013, 08:13 PM
The Eagles complete LP boxed set! Preorder now!

http://www.eaglesband.com/store

These guys surely know how to vacuum money out of my pockets, don't they? I have all of these on vinyl already, even if they are a bit beat up. I don't have a turntable. It would be financially stupid of me to get this. And yet...

sodascouts
10-03-2013, 09:29 PM
I have all the Eagles LPs on vinyl but they're in crappy condition. It would be nice to have a box set... but I think I'll wait until after my wallet recovers from LA!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-03-2013, 09:41 PM
The things we fans go through lol

Brooke
10-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Really! I have the originals too although a bit ragged and I don't have a turntable. Why would I buy these? Another way for them to tempt us for more money! And many will go for it! Not me!

Prettymaid
10-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Hubby actually saw this on FB and brought it to my attention. He's the one who wants to get it.

sad-cafe
10-06-2013, 03:38 PM
I still have a turntable. My hubby bought it for me our first Christmas as a married couple. Still plays well and I have about 100 albums. 3 of them Eagles.

Glennsallnighter
10-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Might do the same as Soda! I'll try for them after NY. I have all the CDs as a box set but the vinyls would sure be nice!

sad-cafe
10-09-2013, 09:24 PM
I ended up with the Party Plane shirt the HOTE shirt and a program. All for 110$

I put on the Party Plane shirt for the concert (it only took about 10 minutes at the merchandise table) I had several women comment as I was walking to my seat that the shirt I had on was the one they were going to get.

Wore my HOTE to work today. My students said it was cool. We have inservice tomorrow, going to wear my Party Plane shirt !!!

They had the jackets for sale. Hubby said if I really wanted one, he would get it. I love him and I love the jacket, but I said no its okay.

cricrichan
10-10-2013, 06:07 PM
I ended up with the Party Plane shirt the HOTE shirt and a program. All for 110$

I put on the Party Plane shirt for the concert (it only took about 10 minutes at the merchandise table) I had several women comment as I was walking to my seat that the shirt I had on was the one they were going to get.

Wore my HOTE to work today. My students said it was cool. We have inservice tomorrow, going to wear my Party Plane shirt !!!

They had the jackets for sale. Hubby said if I really wanted one, he would get it. I love him and I love the jacket, but I said no its okay.

So cool, SC!!! I think your purchases are worth the money ;)

SallyGee
10-10-2013, 09:31 PM
SC Did you get the black HOTE shirt? I really like that one, but black clothes do not do well in our house because of dog and cat hair. I want a shirt with the cities on the back. I also want the party plane shirt.

sad-cafe
10-10-2013, 10:34 PM
SC Did you get the black HOTE shirt? I really like that one, but black clothes do not do well in our house because of dog and cat hair. I want a shirt with the cities on the back. I also want the party plane shirt.

yes the HOTE is black. The picture of the guys on the front look really great against the black.

The Party Plane t is really cool and fits well. I was afraid it would be tight in the chest but it isn't.

I am so happy with them!

sad-cafe
10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
tomorrow is jeans day at work. I am wearing my Party Plane t-shirt. My students haven't seen it yet. They did see the HOTE one and kind of joked that I had "old people" on my shirt. They are just babies hehe. I do get to play a radio and I play KEYN Classic Rock every day. Kids are starting to learn different groups AND every so often I hear different students humming to different songs.

Today Lady by STYX played. When the bell rang, two of my male students left my room singing LADY all down the hall

Prettymaid
10-17-2013, 09:02 PM
tomorrow is jeans day at work. I am wearing my Party Plane t-shirt. My students haven't seen it yet. They did see the HOTE one and kind of joked that I had "old people" on my shirt. They are just babies hehe. I do get to play a radio and I play KEYN Classic Rock every day. Kids are starting to learn different groups AND every so often I hear different students humming to different songs.

Today Lady by STYX played. When the bell rang, two of my male students left my room singing LADY all down the hall

I love it when you can teach them real sneaky-like!

sad-cafe
10-17-2013, 09:19 PM
I know. The station plays at least 2 Eagles songs daily, sometimes more.

My students are beginning to recognize within the first couple measures what is an Eagles song. They say There's your band Mrs. XXX

MaryCalifornia
10-18-2013, 02:34 PM
SC that his hilarious about having "old people" on your shirt. I want to get the Party Plane shirt and change into it at the show too.

10-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Yeah - the Party Plane shirt is proof that we're not old!

(Isn't it?) :shock:

sad-cafe
10-18-2013, 10:16 PM
well it makes me the "cool teacher"

My kids told me they liked my shirt. Keep in mind I have 14-18 year olds most with arrest records.

SallyGee
10-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah - the Party Plane shirt is proof that we're not old!

(Isn't it?) :shock:

Then I am definitely getting the Party Plane Shirt!

Glennsallnighter
10-20-2013, 04:24 AM
I think I need one too!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-20-2013, 09:00 AM
uh yeah GA starting to think I do too lol

GlennLover
10-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Me too! At first I didn't want that one (actually I'd buy everything with "Eagles" on it if I could afford it) because it seemed rather plain & didn't look like an "official" Eagles' shirt. I was trying to decide which one with a more elaborate or artistic design I would get, maybe one with dates if Montreal was included. However, you all are swaying me towards the "Party Plane". I may have to get more than one shirt.

I told my husband to look over the available merchandise if he was thinking of getting anything & decide what he wanted, to make it easier when we go to purchase at the concert. He replied that I must have read his mind as he was thinking about it just at the time that I asked him. I'm pleased that he is taking an interest in the merchandise as he isn't a huge Eagles' fan. He mentioned a long time ago that he would like to have the jacket & he said so again today, but that's just not in the budget.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-20-2013, 04:19 PM
ya know xmas is coming and they can be bought on line just suggesting

sad-cafe
10-21-2013, 09:47 PM
ya know xmas is coming and they can be bought on line just suggesting

oh good idea. Hubby has been asking for ideas for Christmas. I never even thought about ordering more stuff online :xoxo:

sodascouts
10-21-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm thinking of getting an Eagles T-shirt for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

Prettymaid
10-21-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm thinking of getting an Eagles T-shirt for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

I didn't know he was a fan!

sodascouts
10-22-2013, 12:48 AM
My younger sister's husband is. He's nowhere near hardcore, but he likes to play their songs on guitar.

Hilariously, though, he once tried to "correct" me - "You say 'Heartache Tonight' is sung by Glenn Frey but actually Don Henley sings that..."

I just smiled politely and said, "I think I might know just a smidge more about the Eagles than you do, since I have those sites, own all their music, and go to all those shows and all, and I can assure you it's Glenn Frey."

Not good enough! His reply: "Well, maybe he just sings it live and it's Don Henley on the album. I know I've heard Don Henley sing it!"

Seeing that logical argument would be rather pointless since he was absolutely convinced he was right, I told him if he needed proof he could look at the liner notes. At this point, he admitted he did not actually own The Long Run, but just the Greatest Hits Vol. 2.

I replied that he could always consult my site, where I had transcribed the liner notes in their entirety.

At that, he FINALLY conceded I might actually know what I was talking about. Imagine that! LOL!

But he IS fan enough to appreciate a T-shirt, and a nice guy to boot. ;)

Brooke
10-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Too funny, Soda! Can't believe he would even think about arguing with you!

GlennLover
10-22-2013, 02:11 PM

Yes, does he realize just who he is talking to? :laugh:

Prettymaid
10-22-2013, 02:23 PM
That's a funny story. It's like when I ask a customer to confirm their birthdate. I like to play around with them sometimes, so when they give it to me I'll say, "No...that's not right..." Lol!

Henley Honey
10-22-2013, 02:45 PM

There are two subjects I'd NEVER question your expertise on:

Shakespeare and the Eagles. Nuff said.

Prettymaid
10-22-2013, 06:47 PM
There are two subjects I'd NEVER question your expertise on:

Shakespeare and the Eagles. Nuff said.

And Star Trek.

sad-cafe
11-10-2013, 01:04 AM
What merchandise is every one getting?

sodascouts
11-10-2013, 10:56 PM
I got several vintage-looking T-shirts, the Eagles coat, and the tourbook.

zeldabjr
11-10-2013, 11:22 PM
now that I've seen the jacket up close and personal...I want one!!!

sad-cafe
11-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I really wanted it, but hubby had already spent quite a bit on the tickets and I got two shirts and the program. I really didn't feel I should get the jacket. I really wanted it though.

zeldabjr
11-11-2013, 11:25 PM
I really wanted it, but hubby had already spent quite a bit on the tickets and I got two shirts and the program. I really didn't feel I should get the jacket. I really wanted it though.

yeah SC...me and my conscience are having a big fight right now...I'll let you know who wins...lol!!

sad-cafe
11-12-2013, 12:12 AM
yeah SC...me and my conscience are having a big fight right now...I'll let you know who wins...lol!!

I figured in the back of my mind that I could always order the jacket later :shh:

sad-cafe
11-12-2013, 12:15 AM
I got several vintage-looking T-shirts, the Eagles coat, and the tourbook.

I LOVE the Party Plane shirt.

I wore it to work on Friday. We get to wear jeans. It is EARLY when we get up and I lay out my clothes the night before. Put in my Party Plane t-shirt and zipped to work. One of the kids asked me what party plane meant. I looked down to point to Eagles and realize I had it on backwards. Thought the neck felt kind of tight. :blush:

GlennLover
11-12-2013, 02:06 AM
LOL, s-c!

I got the black History of the Eagles tee shirt with the new picture of them sitting on equipment tour boxes & my husband got the blue Greatest Hits one. Both have the venues on the back. We each got a mug & a hoodie. All are very nice quality.

ETA: Also got a program.

Glennsallnighter
11-12-2013, 04:07 AM
I got the blue 'Greatest Hits' one with the MSG dates on the back, also the 'HOTE" cream one. Also a tour book, a poster and a key ring. Add that to the VIP bag (t-shirt, polo shirt, key ring and bag' and of course my jacket that HH minded for me and you'll realise why I needed an extra travel bag to bring them home! Looks like Santa Glenn :heart: has come early!

Prettymaid
11-12-2013, 09:35 AM
I got nothin'! $50 for a t-shirt is crazy! I don't even wear my LROOE one. Hubby wouldn't have minded, but I'm just not into the whole merchandise thing. Every now and then I'll want something, but I guess I picture myself two years down the road not using it so I talk myself out of it.

Brooke
11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I got the tan HotE t-shirt with the dates on the back. I also got a program and a key ring. I thought I wanted the coat, but decided against it, too much $$$ for me to not wear.

I just don't wear this stuff much. I did get a couple of my t-shirts out of the pile put away for memorabilia to start wearing....sometime!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-12-2013, 10:50 PM
I got the blue 'Greatest Hits' one with the MSG dates on the back, also the 'HOTE" cream one. Also a tour book, a poster and a key ring. Add that to the VIP bag (t-shirt, polo shirt, key ring and bag' and of course my jacket that HH minded for me and you'll realise why I needed an extra travel bag to bring them home! Looks like Santa Glenn :heart: has come early!
I get it id rather have the adventure and
memories AND memorable

sodascouts
11-12-2013, 10:55 PM
I usually buy a T-shirt with the dates on it as a souvenir, then I buy a different T-shirt to wear (not a duplicate; typically the cutest shirts are not the ones with the tour dates).

Elizasong
11-13-2013, 12:00 AM
I bought the women's Eagles '72 t-shirt but I bought it online over the summer when it came out so I could wear it in the warmer weather. I'll wear it layered in the winter. It's a cool looking vintage.

sad-cafe
11-13-2013, 09:47 PM
I have worn my Party Plane t-shirt every Friday since the concert. I just absolutely love it. When I wash it, I don't put it in the dryer. I just hang it up wet and let it drip dry.

11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
s-c - you are convincing me more and more that I need to go ahead and buy the Party Plane shirt. Of course, I could really use another tee shirt. NOT!!! :grin:

zeldabjr
11-14-2013, 03:07 PM
I really want the party plane shirt too!!...no I need the party plane shirt...lol

Witchy Woman
11-14-2013, 07:00 PM
I had gotten the black HOTE shirt with the guys on the front and a program in July when I saw them in Philly, but I know you should never ignore the merch table, as they might have something special, as they did with the MSG event shirts. I couldn't walk too well, so my friend went and took pics and showed them to me. She said "Which one do you want ?" and I said "Get them both. Why should I choose ?". I, like Dreamer, need more shirts like I need a hole in the head, but this never stops me. I could literally wear a different shirt every day for a year.

SallyGee
11-15-2013, 07:50 PM
I bought the blue MSG shirt. I thought the program might get bent up so I was going to order it from the web site only to find that they aren't on the web site!:sad: I am asking for the party plane shirt for Christmas.

zeldabjr
11-15-2013, 08:33 PM
I bought the blue MSG shirt. I thought the program might get bent up so I was going to order it from the web site only to find that they aren't on the web site!:sad: I am asking for the party plane shirt for Christmas.

I will get you one next time I go...and send it to you..

SallyGee
11-15-2013, 09:33 PM
That would be great Zelda! Thank you so much!

sad-cafe
11-16-2013, 10:26 PM
I just love the party plane T

I know it doesn't mean as much to others but since I watched HOTE it is just cool to have!

NYC Fan
11-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Has anyone bought the new vinyl box set yet?

I broke down and bought it, because I recently got my dad's old stereo from my mom's house, so I now have a turntable again (yay)! I'm really pleased about that, as I know it would make him happy that its being used again.

Sadly, the albums were damaged when they came. The outside black box was fine, but each album had a 2" slit at the top. Almost like someone had taken a knife and done it. I suspect it happened on a conveyor belt. Or Jeff Lebowski now works in the album factory :-)

Anyway, if you got the set, did your OTB album have a poster? The one in the set I got did not. Boo! The HC poster was in color, which was very cool. My original copy of that album had a black and white poster. Man, they look even more stoned in color, and I did not think that was possible. LOL. Also, the first album folds out like it was originally supposed to. Love it.

I contacted Ground Control and sent them pictures, so I imagine I'll get a replacement set. But I was curious about the OTB poster. I want to see Don's embroidered blouse in all its original poster sized glory!

Glennsallnighter
11-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I can imagine you were quite disappointed that the vinyls were damaged NYC fan. I hope they can replace them for you soon.

I'd intended getting the vinyls from my other half for Christmas, but after all my ticket purchases for June it will have to go on the back boiler for a while methinks

secret squirrel
11-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Just got an email from the Eagles site to say there's 20% off all merchandise for the holiday weekend. What holiday weekend? Is it Thanksgiving? Sorry - I couldn't copy the text without getting the image.

Get 20% Off this Holiday Weekend

Visit the official Eagles Online Store (http://mailinglist.gctrl.com/t/y-l-thlyiyl-yudldhjkji-y/) starting now and get 20% off your entire order this holiday weekend*. Shop new 2013 tour merch and releases, including T-Shirts, hats, accessories, complete LP box set and the acclaimed documentary, History of the Eagles.

All orders over $100 will receive free domestic standard shipping.

SHOP NOW (http://mailinglist.gctrl.com/t/y-l-thlyiyl-yudldhjkji-j/)

https://dub126.mail.live.com/Handlers/ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=S9YyJ6RVfeWUhEUKIrxaVWU1WvdyJTUUSLOc2G4g4%2 fs%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fi3.createsend4.com%2fei%2fy%2f30% 2f1DC%2fA04%2f111152%2fcsimport%2ffdu5_2.jpg (http://mailinglist.gctrl.com/t/y-l-thlyiyl-yudldhjkji-t/)
*20% offer good through 11:59 PM EST on Monday, December 2nd. Discount may not be applied to past orders. Free shipping offer good through noon EST on Tuesday, December 17th.

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/poco-versus-eagles-to-every-thing-there.html

Houston Baby
11-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes, it is Thanksgiving here tomorrow & the start of the mega shopping season! I was just coming here to post the 20% off EAGLES store sale but I wanted to make sure it was working correctly this year. Last year there were some problems. Sure enough it took a few tries before it took the 20% off the total but it did finally work. For anyone wanting some tour merchandise or the vinyl box set this is probably the time to do it!

Witchy Woman
12-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Just a quick note to let everyone know the shirts from the MSG shows are now available on their site. There's also a cool hoodie I wasn't aware of.

http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/madison-square-garden-2014eagles-greatest-hits-t-shirt

http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/madison-square-garden-2014-tour-t-shirt

http://www.eaglesband.com/store/product/madison-square-garden-2014-tour-hoodie

Glennsallnighter
12-17-2013, 02:37 PM
I hadn't seen the hoodie either! Just ordered it!

Glennsallnighter
12-19-2013, 04:50 PM
And it has arrived already! Imagine! 48 hours from Sacramento to Dublin! It took my cousin Shane longer to fly from San Francisco to Dublin 2 years ago for his Dads funeral!

Witchy Woman
12-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Wow, GA !! That is pretty amazing considering the problems others had here dealing with their merchandise company. Enjoy it !!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-20-2013, 12:07 PM
And it has arrived already! Imagine! 48 hours from Sacramento to Dublin! It took my cousin Shane longer to fly from San Francisco to Dublin 2 years ago for his Dads funeral!
Hows the hoodie??
true to size

Witchy Woman
02-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Just received an e-mail that merch from The Forum shows is available on their site.

Glennsallnighter
02-13-2014, 05:34 PM
You just beat me to posting the same Witchy!

How did they KNOW my birthday is later this month..........?

chaleymom
02-18-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the jean jacket we are supposed to get with our VIP package at the Cincinnati show on March 3. They said to send them your size - but I would think women's and men's sizes SMLXL, etc, will be different. Guess I'll see it soon enough.. :)

Glennsallnighter
02-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Hope it's nice CM! We have had no such offer with the so called VIP packages over here.

PJ
03-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Well the demin jacket arrived today, if you did the VIP package you should be getting yours soon. I'm a little disappointed, should have ordered a small, they run very large. The design is just okay (solid bright yellow stitching). Unfortunately it's not something my son will ever wear.

Glennsallnighter
03-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Well the demin jacket arrived today, if you did the VIP package you should be getting yours soon. I'm a little disappointed, should have ordered a small, they run very large. The design is just okay (solid bright yellow stitching). Unfortunately it's not something my son will ever wear.

Well if he has no use for it I will buy it off him. These are not being offered as part of the European VIP packages.

TimFan222
03-16-2014, 10:26 PM
PJ what size did you get. I have a women's large and extra large I would like to trade for a men's large. Anyone up for a trade?

TimFan222
03-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Or maybe a men's medium would be even better

PJ
03-16-2014, 10:49 PM
TimFan, I received a large and medium. When Amex asked for our sizes they didn't tell me that there were men and women sizes, just S, M or L. I'm assuming they are both men's since they are so big. The medium was for me but it's way too big. My son won't be wearing his, but he wants to keep it for sentimental reasons, I will probably have it and a few of the other items from the concert put in a shadow box type of display for him. If I could get one that fits me I would trade one of them.

chaleymom
03-17-2014, 09:17 AM
http://s576.photobucket.com/user/chaleymom/media/jacket2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s576.photobucket.com/user/chaleymom/media/jacket1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Ok - I'm not sure if I did this right - but I THINK these are photos of the jacket we received last week. I also was not super impressed - but, they aren't terrible either. I actually like they way they fit because they are 'fitted' - at least the women's are. I feel like they are large in the arms but, tight around the hips (go figure!). It will be fine to be worn unbuttoned. The men's are heavier than the women's I think.

chaleymom
03-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Sorry I forgot to rotate the pictures! Guess you just have to turn your head!
And by the way - check out the cool Lightening McQueen car who photobombed my picture! Thanks to my grandson! :)

zeldabjr
03-17-2014, 01:41 PM
I like the jacket!...of course I'm not seeing it in person...:thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-17-2014, 07:06 PM
ok so is it embroidered or silk screened on??Its cool even if you cant wear it.

TimFan222
03-17-2014, 07:52 PM
PJ
Thanks for the offer but I already made a trade with Keith
I really like these jackets except it seems the sleeves are really long. They seem to be made from the same material. The embroidery on the back is well done too

03-17-2014, 08:27 PM
I don't know what the jacket looks like when you put it on, but, it looks awesome in those pictures. :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Yep I agree

PJ
03-17-2014, 11:11 PM
That's okay TF, your right about the sleeves being too long. Mine would actually suffice except for the sleeve length. I have an excellent seamstress, I might just have it altered. The other one will definitely be preserved for my son along with an original concert t-shirt I have from when I saw them in 1979 for the Long Run Tour, it's in excellent condition.

Glennsallnighter
03-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Love the jacket pics CM! Pity they were not on offer on the European tour. Are Europeans not as good fans as Americans?

chaleymom
03-19-2014, 04:59 PM
awh... I'm sure they are!!! I wonder how they come up with what they are going to give the VIP's at each show. Apparently they must be different at each one.

And by the way Tiffany, the design on the back of the jacket is embroidered, not silk-screened. The inside of the jacket isn't very well put together - I'm not a seamstress by any means and I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job!!! Plus, I don't know about anyone else who received the jacket, but when ours arrived, they were wrapped in a cellophane bag, and placed in a box. No mention of where to return/exchange if it was the wrong size. AND - ours reeked of bleach!! Not sure what that was all about. Almost like they bleached them, then put them right in the bags and sent them out (ours also felt just a bit damp as well...?) They were fine after we let them air out.

All complaining aside - it was still nice to receive another souvenir!

Tiffanny Twisted
03-19-2014, 06:38 PM
kinda like the concert keeps going on:thumbsup:

Topkat
03-26-2014, 01:24 PM
I just changed my siggy to include me in my Eagles jacket, with the band. My boyfriend did this for me at work & made me a poster of it! LOL:nahnah:

Brooke
03-26-2014, 01:33 PM
That's great Tk! :hilarious:

prayfordaylight
03-26-2014, 02:12 PM
Love it TK!

Glennsallnighter
03-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Love it TK!

chaleymom
03-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Very cute and creative TK! Did you get that jacket as a VIP gift or did you buy it?

sodascouts
03-28-2014, 11:08 PM
Great idea!

chaleymom
09-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey all! Just thought I'd pop on here to see if anyone is interested in the denim jackets my hubby and I got at the concert earlier this year? I believe they were L and XL. Neither has ever been worn and I would rather give them to someone who would wear them. I believe I posted pictures here earlier. If you are interested let me know and I will ship them to you. I will just ask you to make me an offer as we didn't really pay for them. They were part of our package when we paid for the tickets (which were around $800 per ticket).

Hope all of you are well! It's been a rough couple years for me as I lost mom last year, and then just lost my sweet Dad last month. Trying hard to remember he is in Paradise now with mom. I did have a new grandson born a few days early... Just a few hours after dad passed. I like to think they passed each other as they traded places between heaven and earth.

sodascouts
09-15-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles, but what a lovely thought about your father and grandchild.

Good to hear from you again, and good luck selling your jackets!

VAisForEagleLovers
09-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Hi, ChaleyMom! Sorry to hear of your Dad leaving too soon, but glad to hear about the grandbaby.

I'll be getting a jacket of my own next month in Vegas, but I'm sure there will be some takers!

Brooke
09-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey all! Just thought I'd pop on here to see if anyone is interested in the denim jackets my hubby and I got at the concert earlier this year? I believe they were L and XL. Neither has ever been worn and I would rather give them to someone who would wear them. I believe I posted pictures here earlier. If you are interested let me know and I will ship them to you. I will just ask you to make me an offer as we didn't really pay for them. They were part of our package when we paid for the tickets (which were around $800 per ticket).

Hope all of you are well! It's been a rough couple years for me as I lost mom last year, and then just lost my sweet Dad last month. Trying hard to remember he is in Paradise now with mom. I did have a new grandson born a few days early... Just a few hours after dad passed. I like to think they passed each other as they traded places between heaven and earth.

Hey there! Good to hear from you! I'm so sorry about your Mom and Dad. That is tough, for sure. But what a lovely thought about your Dad and Grandson. So sweet!

I wish I could buy your jackets, but they are too big for me or my hubs. Surely someone around here would love to have them! And very nice of you to offer them.

Glennsallnighter
09-16-2014, 02:32 PM
PM me. I would be interested in the large one. I'm medium in reality but if the large is the only one on offer I'm happy.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents but hope that they are happily reunited.

bluefeather
09-16-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm sorry for your loss chaleymom, nice that you have your grandson and some Eagles experiences to cheer you up though, also it's touching how you think about your parents in paradise and your grandson and father meeting

I'd love an Eagles shirt but it'd definitely have to be an S size one

Topkat
09-22-2014, 10:46 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss, Chalymom. Hang in there, I know how it is to lose your parents.... I would be interested in the jackets, but I have no idea what they look like? can you possibly post a picture of them?
Thanks

chaleymom
09-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey Topkat - I did sell the Large jacket but still have the XL. I posted pictures earlier on this thread - #196. Let me know if you're interested. 😊

DJ
09-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your parents, but congrats on the the new grandbaby! It's difficult to loose our parents knowing we are the next generation. It is also remarkable to watch a new baby's life. Enjoy.

WalshFan88
09-29-2014, 06:08 AM
CM - so sorry to hear that.

Topkat
10-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Hey Topkat - I did sell the Large jacket but still have the XL. I posted pictures earlier on this thread - #196. Let me know if you're interested. 😊

Sorry for the delay to get back to you. I have been busy seeing the guys!!
The XL would be way to big for me because I'm like a Small/ Medium but thanks anyway. I have the bomber jacket that I really wanted & it's a Small.

cynd1231
10-06-2014, 12:49 PM
CM, I'm definitely interested in the jacket. Message me with the details.

cynd1231
10-06-2014, 12:52 PM
PROGRAM WANTED! I totally spaced it in Omaha and would really love to get my hands on a program. Anyone going to an upcoming show who would be willing to pick one up for me? Obviously I have no problem paying for the program itself AND the postage to send it to me. (They aren't offered on the website and I haven't found one elsewhere so I'm appealing to the fans here!)

Houston Baby
10-13-2014, 11:20 PM
Cynd1231 ~ I have your program. VA remembered but since I was buying other merchandise we just put it in with mine. PM me your address.

secret squirrel
11-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Got this from Eagles Online Store:

20% Off Holiday Bundles + Free Keychain‏

for holiday weekend. What holiday? Thanksgiving already?!

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/glenn-frey-cowboy-casanova.html

gpirvine
11-26-2014, 12:52 PM
I realise this is a long shot but does anyone know how or where I can get hold of an official UK 2014 tour Tshirt, or preferably two? I went to the concert in my home town of Liverpool which was such a life enhancing experience and yet I was stupid enough not to get one then!! I've lived to regret it ever since!! Ive had no joy from the official site, it seems to be USA dates only :-((
Any information would be gratefully received! x

Freypower
11-26-2014, 05:28 PM
I realise this is a long shot but does anyone know how or where I can get hold of an official UK 2014 tour Tshirt, or preferably two? I went to the concert in my home town of Liverpool which was such a life enhancing experience and yet I was stupid enough not to get one then!! I've lived to regret it ever since!! Ive had no joy from the official site, it seems to be USA dates only :-((
Any information would be gratefully received! x

Have you tried Ebay?

And SS, yes, they are referring to Thanksgiving.

Shadowland07
11-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Just checked the online store, when did they release the satin varsity jackets?

gpirvine
11-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Have you tried Ebay?

And SS, yes, they are referring to Thanksgiving.

No luck on eBay either but I keep checking in case something comes up.

Glennsallnighter
11-27-2014, 08:32 AM
Just checked the online store, when did they release the satin varsity jackets?

I have no idea. They did not have them on the NYC evening in September which was coming up to the end of the last leg. I have the original one. It is more like felt than satin.