PDA

View Full Version : Don Henley Celebration Week

Ive always been a dreamer
07-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Freypower brought up the fact over in Henley Heaven that next Sunday, July 22, is Don's 60th birthday, making him the first in the current lineup to reach that milestone (Randy turned 60 in 2006). In honor of this occasion, I hereby make a motion that we declare this Don Henley Week on The Border.

All in favor, say :nod:.

I'm heading over to Don's forum right now to start a new topic! :wink: :wink:

DonFan
07-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Hear, hear! :nod:

zermie
07-15-2007, 09:21 PM
In honor of Don's birthday, I am taking the next 16 year old hooker I run into to lunch.

Brooke
07-15-2007, 10:17 PM
zermie, you are so bad! :lol:

Oh, and I'm for Don Henley week too! :nod:

sodascouts
07-15-2007, 10:40 PM
lol, Zermie!

Sounds like a plan to me.

Freypower
07-16-2007, 12:30 AM
:nod: :drummer: :singer:

Absolutely.

Mrs Frey
07-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Oh, boy, you girls are not going to believe this! :nope:

I had a dream on Saturday night/Sunday morning, about Don's birthday. Up until now, I'd only committed Glenn's :heart: birthday to memory (surprise, surprise... :lol:), but after my dream, I decided it was high time that I did the same for the others, and what better Eagle to start with than Don Henley? :D

I didn't see him in my dream; I only dreamt that I had missed his birthday :shock:, and felt badly because I had done so. I dreamt that his birthday was on 12 July :lol: (mind you, I wasn't that far out!) - I suppose, after reading "Flying High" recently, it settled somewhere in my memory that July was indeed Don's birthday month. After I awoke, I decided that I was going to go back to my book and look up his birthday, which I did last night. It said, "22 July 1947" - :shock: - Don is turning 60!!! And immediately I thought of all of you, and that we would probably be celebrating soon. These Eagles have really grown on me over the last 5 months, haven't they? :D

Oh, yes, I am definitely in favour of Don Henley week (now, Glenn :heart:, Sugar, you wouldn't mind my attention being slightly diverted this week, would you? :wink: ) Even Freypower is being slightly unfaithful, with her Don avatar and all! :wink:

Molly
07-16-2007, 07:25 AM
In honor of Don's birthday, I am taking the next 16 year old hooker I run into to lunch.

LOL, zermie! Just make sure you have your cell phone with you in case the paramedics have to be called.

SweetHolly
07-16-2007, 12:46 PM
LOL Zermie! :rofl:

07-17-2007, 09:12 PM

ROFL , zermie! I guess you'll have to write your own tell all book since you obviously didn't make it into "You'll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again". :wink:

And Mrs. F - what a bummer to have a dream about Don and not be able to see him! I would be so pissed if that was my dream. :D

Mrs Frey
07-19-2007, 07:28 AM
And Mrs. F - what a bummer to have a dream about Don and not be able to see him! I would be so pissed if that was my dream. :D

Thanks for the empathy, Dreamer - but I count my blessings :wink:. I have, to date, after constantly having my husband on my mind (i.e. Mr Frey), only dreamt of him once :cry:. At least I SAW him, though. As I said, I count my blessings... :wink:

Glennsallnighter
07-19-2007, 07:36 AM
Well MF you've serious competeition. I dream about Glenn :heart: all the time. I had 2 dreams about him last night for instance. It usually happens after a serious night of being on the board and watching either Live in Dublin or one of the Eagles DVD's (or 2 perhaps) and falling asleep to his music on my ipod. But it can also just happen. and I wake up a very happy gal! :D

07-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Hear! Hear! Girls - not all this Glenn talk here in the Don thread! :D :wink: :wink: