PDA

View Full Version : Boston stop in the fall?

maherhar
07-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Will there be a Boston stop in the Fall? I see three shows at MSG but none for Boston? I figured with the surronding cities (Manchester, NH, Worecester, MA) we would have at least gotten one show. Maybe they will add it in after the November 23rd show?

VAisForEagleLovers
07-25-2013, 09:26 AM
There's quite a few cities in the East that they missed and others that they have admitted they need to return to. I'm sure they'll get there sooner or later. For a while, the Mansfield show was listed as Boston on their website so perhaps they consider that to be 'the Boston area'. Still, I'd expect them to get there if not before their trip to Europe then after.

Jamez99
09-10-2013, 02:52 AM
yes you are right I am agreed with you and Thanks you for updating us with this interesting information. you did very great job

Victim of Love
09-11-2013, 01:37 PM
A lot of shows that play in Foxboro and Mansfield are billed as Boston for the location. Both are a relatively short drive south of the city. The only place big enough to accommodate a concert of this scale right in Boston would be the TD Garden which is home to both the Celtics and the Bruins so scheduling in the facility necessitates working around sports events except for a few summer months when basketball and hockey are in their off-season. I have every confidence that at some point after the European leg, Boston will show up on the schedule along with Hartford, New Haven and Providence.