PDA

View Full Version : Bethel Woods, Bethel, New York - 7/25/2013

desperado
07-26-2013, 11:31 AM
My first show ever. What can I say? totally incredible. I had tears in my eyes during most of the set, I was in awe.

I cannot give good descriptive details, I am really bad at doing detailed reviews. Can't wait for the Madison square garden shows!

I will say that was my first and last time going to Bethel Woods. horrendous trying to get out of there , show ended 11pm, took an hr to find car, another 2 hrs to get off venue property/main road home. then 2 hr drive home. Henley Honey did it right and stayed at a hotel!

I had to remember which bale of hay I was parked near :D

Prettymaid
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM
My first show ever. What can I say? totally incredible. I had tears in my eyes during most of the set, I was in awe.

I cannot give good descriptive details, I am really bad at doing detailed reviews. Can't wait for the Madison square garden shows!

I will say that was my first and last time going to Bethel Woods. horrendous trying to get out of there , show ended 11pm, took an hr to find car, another 2 hrs to get off venue property/main road home. then 2 hr drive home. Henley Honey did it right and stayed at a hotel!

I had to remember which bale of hay I was parked near :D

:hilarious: Too bad about the parking/exiting. Did it feel like the original Woodstock? Lol! Just kidding. At least the show was worth it (I hope).

desperado
07-26-2013, 11:42 AM
:hilarious: Too bad about the parking/exiting. Did it feel like the original Woodstock? Lol! Just kidding. At least the show was worth it (I hope).

the location of the venue is supposed to be the site of Woodstock. beautiful venue, would have liked to arrive a lot earlier to explore.
definitely worth seeing the Eagles last night! they still have their magic!

I wouldn't go up there again to see any artist. but i'm glad I got to see my first eagles show!

VAisForEagleLovers
07-26-2013, 01:40 PM
I knew you'd like it!!! Glad you had a good time in spite of the traffic.

Outlawman13
07-26-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm so glad that you had a great time at the concert!!!

Brooke
07-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks desperado! I'm glad you enjoyed the show despite the traffic! That doesn't sound fun at all!

Windeagle
07-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Congratulations on seeing your first show. It's an incredible experience, isn't it?

NYC Fan
07-26-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks Maddi! it was so much fun :-)

In a fit of what I can only call Eagles induced mania after last week's show, I bought Maddi's extra ticket yesterday and joined her and her friends for the show. Again, what a great experience by the guys. I loved seeing the show again, and could anticipate and savor details and catch things I missed the first time.

Lots of wonderful moments, but I must say that I love Joe 10x more for the shirt he wore. It said "What Would Levon Do???" What a nice touch for him to wear it in Bethel.

Thanks so much to Maddi for the ride! Being car-less has its challenges sometimes. And agree about the venue. I'll never see another show there, unless I'm staying overnight and have a post concert tailgate. It was worse than Great Woods in MA, which held my previous crown for being the most nightmarish place to get out of.

That said , it was all worth it!

desperado
07-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Congratulations on seeing your first show. It's an incredible experience, isn't it?

words cannot describe how incredible they are after all these years, what they've been through as a band, the demands on the Eagles to top "Hotel California", like said, I had tears in my eyes during most of both sets!

Had a great time meeting Erin (NYCFan), it was definitely a great time, and some adventure home :D. we do learn from experience though, such as life!

desperado
07-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks Maddi! it was so much fun :-)

In a fit of what I can only call Eagles induced mania after last week's show, I bought Maddi's extra ticket yesterday and joined her and her friends for the show. Again, what a great experience by the guys. I loved seeing the show again, and could anticipate and savor details and catch things I missed the first time.

Lots of wonderful moments, but I must say that I love Joe 10x more for the shirt he wore. It said "What Would Levon Do???" What a nice touch for him to wear it in Bethel.

Thanks so much to Maddi for the ride! Being car-less has its challenges sometimes. And agree about the venue. I'll never see another show there, unless I'm staying overnight and have a post concert tailgate. It was worse than Great Woods in MA, which held my previous crown for being the most nightmarish place to get out of.

That said , it was all worth it!

I am so glad you were able to go, and enjoyed the show, and the adventure! Please, next time can you at least remember which hay pile we parked near? :D

sodascouts
07-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the review, guys! I'm glad to hear you had such a great time... although I knew you would! ;)

NYC Fan
07-26-2013, 03:13 PM
I am so glad you were able to go, and enjoyed the show, and the adventure! Please, next time can you at least remember which hay pile we parked near? :D

LOL

In my defense, I did realize that we had gone wrong when we got to the barn and silo! I knew I would have remembered that :)

Green Acres is the place for me... Don and Glenn, I love you, but give me MSG!

sodascouts
07-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Do you just adore a penthouse view? ;)

Topkat
07-26-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I was thinking that place would be a difficult ride home, & it would probably be well worth it to stay overnight & enjoy the country the next day! It was a rather chilly evening here in NYC, so I imagine it was pretty cool there last night!
Please when you have a chance give more details & post any photos & or videos from the show! :headbang:

Troubadour
07-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm so glad you had a great time! I would love to go to the site of Woodstock... preferably in a time machine. ;)

Henley Honey
07-26-2013, 05:01 PM
What a great night!! Despite the horrific parking lot situation, I had a wonderful evening. They seemed so much more relaxed than they were in Louisville. I guess now that they've got a few shows of the new tour under their belts, they can loosen up and have some fun. Surprisingly, I even enjoyed JD tonight!

Some cute moments . . . . .

Before beginning Saturday Night, Don turned to Glenn and said -- It's evident we didn't discuss what we'd be wearing tonight. Everyone busted out laughing because they were both wearing plaid shirts over T's. Bobsey twins in plaid. Too cute.

Glenn was having a hard time with either allergies or the sniffles because at one point he said: "I haven't been this stuffed up since Miami in 1975".

When they were taking their bows, Don put Joe in a playful headlock and pretended to punch him in the head a couple of times. He kept Joe bent over and when Don relented, Joe came up red in the face and laughing. It was a really cute and funny moment.

Joe really was "on" and for me, that makes an enormous difference in ratcheting up my enjoyment level. He was silly and serious at the same time and played his ass off.

They made an announcement at the pre-show party that pictures without flash would be permitted. Hubby took a few shots, but I haven't had time to load them to photobucket yet. I had to work today to pay for my next fan-whore excursion to Seattle.

As to Glenn's generosity to fans, he had security give picks to select people in the front row. I saw one of the women in the ladies room after the show and I asked if she knew him or had some sort of connection to the band and she said no. She was thrilled that he had chosen to give her one and because of her giddy reaction I was thrilled for her. She was tickled pink.

I knew the parking situation would be bad, but I had no idea it would be THAT bad. We got to our car (next the 3rd bale of hay) at about 11:30.
Our hotel was 9 miles away and we got there at 1:30. My husband -- who is soooooo not a rule breaker (that would be me) finally ended up driving through some yellow police tape to create our own exit after waiting for over an hour to move three feet. I welcomed him to the rule-breaking dark side. :evil: It was an exercise in frustration but not enough to ruin the night for us. We just blasted a few Eagles CD's and exited slowly with the masses. It was an awesome show and I love those guys to death!

Prettymaid
07-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Thanks HH. I love those kinds of details. The part where Don had Joe in a headlock had me LOL.

As for the traffic getting out, maybe Bethel wanted to see if they could duplicate their 3 days of peace and music!

NYC Fan
07-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Do you just adore a penthouse view? ;)

I do!

The "country" and I are not too compatible. I actually DO get allergic smelling hay!

;-)

Henley Honey
07-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Thanks HH. I love those kinds of details. The part where Don had Joe in a headlock had me LOL.

As for the traffic getting out, maybe Bethel wanted to see if they could duplicate their 3 days of peace and music!

It was more like 3 hours of horn honking and fender benders. I can state -- without reservation -- I would NOT have made it at Woodstock. I would have hitched a ride back to civilization and a shower. P. U.

Henley Honey
07-26-2013, 05:47 PM
I do!

The "country" and I are not too compatible. I actually DO get allergic smelling hay!

;-)

I'm sorry we didn't have time to hook up but we will definitely meet in NYC in November. Maddi was texting me and I was very relieved that you got there in time for the show!

Troubadour
07-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Before beginning Saturday Night, Don turned to Glenn and said -- It's evident we didn't discuss what we'd be wearing tonight. Everyone busted out laughing because they were both wearing plaid shirts over T's. Bobsey twins in plaid. Too cute.

OMG. No grey shirt? :faint: :blueblob: :yay:

Thrilled you had such a great time. I love all of those funny little details, especially Don getting Joe in a headlock. So cute!

NYC Fan
07-26-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry we didn't have time to hook up but we will definitely meet in NYC in November. Maddi was texting me and I was very relieved that you got there in time for the show!

HH

It was a nail biter! Thanks for the great review. Glenn's allergies comment was great. Apparently he's allergic to hay as well! November will be great. I can walk home. LOL

Henley Honey
07-26-2013, 05:57 PM
HH

It was a nail biter! Thanks for the great review. Glenn's allergies comment was great. Apparently he's allergic to hay as well! November will be great. I can walk home. LOL

Seriously!!! I'm no Country Bumpkin, though it was a beautiful venue.

Tiffanny Twisted
07-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks HH for the review and gals for the details of the 'adventures" in the hay parkinglot...me I am not a country gal....

VAisForEagleLovers
07-26-2013, 06:29 PM
I love the country and I even love hay! I've baled hay, tossed hay, and fed it to livestock. However, I hate traffic. Hate it hate it hate it.

It sounds like a great concert and I imagine the guys were in good moods knowing they have a break coming up. Regardless of how much we love our jobs, we all look forward to "Friday".

Maybe they broke out the plaid/flannel in honor of the cool temps?

Don putting Joe in a headlock reminds me of the second Atlanta show last year when Don stuck his finger into the strings of Joe's guitar while he was playing and how Joe looked at him in surprise and like he'd lost his mind.

TimothyBFan
07-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Another great review and another great show for some of the Borderers! So happy you all got to see it.

Couple thoughts-- How did the Eagles arrive? I wonder if they were helicoptered in since the traffic was so horrendous.

And has there been any shows to date that there hasn't been representation of The Border there? I can't recall one so far. I think that is soooo cool!!

Troubadour
07-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Don putting Joe in a headlock reminds me of the second Atlanta show last year when Don stuck his finger into the strings of Joe's guitar while he was playing and how Joe looked at him in surprise and like he'd lost his mind.

Haha. That is so cute! I love it when Don gets silly.

Willie, your point about the Border representation is a good one. Pretty freakin' cool!

Henley Honey
07-26-2013, 07:06 PM
Another great review and another great show for some of the Borderers! So happy you all got to see it.

Couple thoughts-- How did the Eagles arrive? I wonder if they were helicoptered in since the traffic was so horrendous.

And has there been any shows to date that there hasn't been representation of The Border there? I can't recall one so far. I think that is soooo cool!!

I really don't know if they were helicoptered in, but as far as I could tell, there was no helicopter out. Trust me -- I would have hijacked that sucker and been "Already Gone". There was a mass exodus at the first encore and I kind of said to myself -- hmmm. What are those people thinking leaving early? Now I know.

Topkat
07-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Some tweets from the show

http://storify.com/eaglesfans/eagles-in-bethel-woods-ny

Tiffanny Twisted
07-26-2013, 07:31 PM
thanks Ellen. I enjoyed that.
Wonder where you can get the Levon shirt that Joe was wearing??any ideas??

Prettymaid
07-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks TK. Can't wait for close ups of the outfits!

Troubadour
07-26-2013, 08:00 PM
I want to see pictures, too! What's this about a Levon shirt??

Ive always been a dreamer
07-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Yep - IIRC, we have had Border representation at every show so far, which is very cool to me.

And once again, the Border has brought more fans together. Deperado and NYCFan - it's great that the two of you were able to get together for the show. And I had no doubt that you would love the show, even with the parking fiasco.

And HH - Loved your review. I also had no doubt that you and hubby would love the show as well. Don't ya just love seeing the guys all loosey goosey! :headbang: I don't know about others, but everytime I see another show, I notice something that I hadn't seen previously.

WalshFan88
07-27-2013, 12:24 AM
TIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CyGVZ5QXA8

HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPnPNfwsOw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1tPODcpXo

RMW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGGV-aXyrY

BOML

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtX7y7tyqsI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eul_nQp-MXk

Glennsallnighter
07-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time was had by everybody at the Bethel Woods gig, traffic problems NOT withstanding! It's great to hear that the boys were in such good form. I hope though that Glenn :heart: is ok.

Erin, so glad you were able to go again so soon.

HH, you must be a veteran of this tour by now.

Austin! As always, thanks for posting the videos.

I just cannot wait for MSG in November!

Henley Honey
07-27-2013, 09:09 AM
HH, you must be a veteran of this tour by now.

Not really, GA. This was only my 2nd show!

I neglected to post about Timothy. He sounded great. His voice was strong and clear. He did a really great job!

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 09:15 AM
I watched a couple of the videos. I really enjoyed BOML. The guy pulls back a couple of times so that you can take it all in from his perspective. Pretty cool! And Don sounds so strong and clear in it. Almost like being there!

GlennLover
07-27-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the concert so much! I can emphasize with you about the parking situation. I went through much the same thing when I saw them in Moncton, New Brunswick in 2008. We were bussed from a central parking area (even though we had paid for VIP tickets which were supposed to include parking at the venue). They decided to ho "green" & bus everyone in. It was a festival, so people were arriving throughout the day & there were no congestion problems as far as getting to the venue. However, when the concert was over & 55,000 people headed for the exits at the same time things were different! The concert ended @ 11:00. We had to wait over two hrs to get on a bus so it was 1:30 by the time we got to our car & were on the road for an over 1 1/2 hour drive home! But hey, it was the Eagles & so totally worth it! I'll never go to that kind of venue again either (except maybe to see the Eagles again, LOL).

Thanks for the reviews & Austin, thanks for finding & posting the videos.

desperado
07-27-2013, 11:39 AM
HH

hopefully we will have some kind of after-party at one of the local pubs. :)

Brooke
07-27-2013, 04:42 PM
HH, thanks for your thoughts on the show too! Sounds like they were all in fine form! Love Don's comment at the beginning! :lol:

But what a nightmare trying to leave! Awful!

desperado
07-27-2013, 05:41 PM
I can't seem to find any reviews of this show anywhere. I searched google this morning. If anyone finds a review, please post it. Many thanks!

Troubadour
07-28-2013, 08:37 AM
I know! The one show Don changes his shirt and there are no pictures?! :lol:

I just watched the BOML video... love it. Outdoor settings are so cool and the guys sounded great.

AEW21
07-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Love all the little details everyone has shared--thanks! Glenn's "haven't been this stuffed since Miami in '75" has made my day. Must have been nostril-deep in white...allergens that time. :pimp:

sodascouts
07-28-2013, 11:44 PM
What a great night!! Despite the horrific parking lot situation, I had a wonderful evening. They seemed so much more relaxed than they were in Louisville. I guess now that they've got a few shows of the new tour under their belts, they can loosen up and have some fun. Surprisingly, I even enjoyed JD tonight!

Some cute moments . . . . .

Glenn was having a hard time with either allergies or the sniffles because at one point he said: "I haven't been this stuffed up since Miami in 1975".

When they were taking their bows, Don put Joe in a playful headlock and pretended to punch him in the head a couple of times. He kept Joe bent over and when Don relented, Joe came up red in the face and laughing. It was a really cute and funny moment.

Joe really was "on" and for me, that makes an enormous difference in ratcheting up my enjoyment level. He was silly and serious at the same time and played his ass off.

They made an announcement at the pre-show party that pictures without flash would be permitted. Hubby took a few shots, but I haven't had time to load them to photobucket yet. I had to work today to pay for my next fan-whore excursion to Seattle.

As to Glenn's generosity to fans, he had security give picks to select people in the front row. I saw one of the women in the ladies room after the show and I asked if she knew him or had some sort of connection to the band and she said no. She was thrilled that he had chosen to give her one and because of her giddy reaction I was thrilled for her. She was tickled pink.

How cool! I love hearing these little details!

sodascouts
07-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Look guys! Photos from the venue facebook!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesbethel2013-01.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesbethel2013-02.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesbethel2013-03.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesbethel2013-04.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesbethel2013-05.jpg

sodascouts
07-29-2013, 12:55 AM
And one of Joe:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/joe/JWalshBethel2013-01.jpg

Troubadour
07-29-2013, 04:08 AM
Yay, thanks Soda! They look gorgeous. I love Joe's Levon shirt - how sweet.

Glennsallnighter
07-29-2013, 04:49 AM
Thanks for posting those Soda! Love the second one of Glenn :heart: and Joe.

NYC Fan
07-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Thanks for finding those Soda!

So glad to have a picture of Joe in that shirt. I absolutely loved it. What a sweet, thoughtful tribute to Levon. And those pants are fantastic too. He is just too cool.

I am still loving Don, Glenn and Bernie in their plaid "country" shirts. And Timothy looks great in the henley. Although I suspect their helicopter did not have to park near the third hay bale ;-)

WalshFan88
07-29-2013, 01:53 PM
LBG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORZNHjOScMY

HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svEHXc9zUuw

AEW21
07-29-2013, 02:26 PM
For those with keener eyes and observational skills than me--is this the first show in this segment of the tour where Glenn has worn the wrist bandage? I've seen the one on his hand at every other show in July, but didn't notice wrist wrap until this concert. I suppose the longer on tour and doing show in quick succession, the more the arthritis can act up...

Brooke
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
I have to say I like the plaid shirts better than the plain gray ones! :lol:

Those are fabulous pictures! Thanks Soda!

GlennLover
07-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Those photos are excellent (& hot too)!

prayfordaylight
07-29-2013, 03:55 PM
For those with keener eyes and observational skills than me--is this the first show in this segment of the tour where Glenn has worn the wrist bandage? I've seen the one on his hand at every other show in July, but didn't notice wrist wrap until this concert. I suppose the longer on tour and doing show in quick succession, the more the arthritis can act up...

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't noticed the hand wrap at every show but most of them though.

07-29-2013, 04:12 PM
I believe it is the first bandages we've seen for Glenn on this tour so far. As a matter of fact, Soda and I were discussing this while we were on the phone last night. And yeah - I know ... we really need to get a life, don't we? :lol:

sodascouts
07-29-2013, 04:30 PM
He wore them at one prior show, I remember. A quick glance at the photos for anyone who has the time will answer the question for us.

AEW21
07-29-2013, 05:51 PM
I know he at least had on the knuckle (?) bandage in Milwaukee; no wrist wrap, though.

If I must, I will take a bullet for the Border team and slog through Glenn tour pics to find out bandage status this leg of the tour. God, it will be such a tough, dirty, thankless job, gazing at images of Glenn and his appendages taken this past month, but it it has to be done, so be it. ;)

(That said, someone might get to it before me, have to go to dinner then a meeting tonight, so won't play"classic rock girl defective" until after 10 tonight...)

Freypower
07-29-2013, 05:56 PM
I know he at least had on the knuckle (?) bandage in Milwaukee; no wrist wrap, though.

If I must, I will take a bullet for the Border team and slog through Glenn tour pics to find out bandage status this leg of the tour. God, it will be such a tough, dirty, thankless job, gazing at images of Glenn and his appendages taken this past month, but it it has to be done, so be it. ;)

(That said, someone might get to it before me, have to go to dinner then a meeting tonight, so won't play"classic rock girl defective" until after 10 tonight...)

See Frey Fever. He wore it in Pittsburgh.

Topkat
07-30-2013, 11:36 AM
These venues should have a better plan to exit. That is just crazy! I can't see spending over 2 hours just to get out of a parking lot! They need to have more exit areas open...what is there just 1 exit lane?? Who does the planning for these things? They have an entire stadium of people trying to leave at the same time, then they need to make a better flow of traffic. I had this once at Giants Stadium & I swore I would never go there again!

prayfordaylight
07-30-2013, 11:55 AM
That's exactly why I refuse to go to shows at Jiffy Lube Live here in VA. Only one road goes to the place and besides the 45 minute (minimum) drive, last time I saw a show there it was 90 minutes to go a mile back to the interstate.

Henley Honey
07-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Here's 3 shots from the show. The rest are on a different phone and I'll have to upload later.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/joanie142/IMG_20130725_210451_622_zps27d203c2.jpg (http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/joanie142/media/IMG_20130725_210451_622_zps27d203c2.jpg.html)

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/joanie142/011_zps9bf92e0b.jpg (http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/joanie142/media/011_zps9bf92e0b.jpg.html)

Moments after this shot, DH got Joe in a playful headlock.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/joanie142/009_zpsc6df109c.jpg (http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/joanie142/media/009_zpsc6df109c.jpg.html)

MaryCalifornia
07-30-2013, 04:18 PM
Wow, those are great, HH!!! You were so close!! Thank you!

Prettymaid
07-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Lol! Looks like Joe's asking for that headlock.

WalshFan88
07-31-2013, 07:56 PM
TIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CyGVZ5QXA8

GlennLover
07-31-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks, HH & WF88!

WalshFan88
08-04-2013, 12:37 AM
HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdY5Ppb4AIc

AG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUbnhJUccI

WW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aVkxLNIMc

Tequila Sunrise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SFUdi8SShs

desperado
08-04-2013, 03:10 PM
thanks for the great photos and videos! It was a magical night! Can't wait for MSG show!

Topkat
08-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Great photos!!!:):):):):)
Thanks for posting!

VAisForEagleLovers
08-06-2013, 06:33 PM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/bethel/glennanddon_zps949d2704.jpg

Photo Credit: Kevin Ferguson/Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

Henley Honey
08-06-2013, 06:45 PM
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/bethel/glennanddon_zps949d2704.jpg

Photo Credit: Kevin Ferguson/Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

That is FABULOUS, VA. Thanks for finding that. That was the moment when they first came out on stage and DH said something like -- its obvious we didn't discuss what we'd be wearing. It was a very cute moment!

Prettymaid
08-06-2013, 06:59 PM
I love this photo! What a gem! It's a rare, rare thing to see these guys cracking up like this on stage. Thanks HH for putting it into context.

GlennLover
08-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Love this! I see the camaraderie between them.

Tiffanny Twisted
08-06-2013, 07:54 PM
love it thanks for posting

sodascouts
08-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Adorable!

08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
OMG - that picture is so cute. I'm such a sucker for warm & fuzzy moments like these.

Brooke
08-07-2013, 09:30 AM
LOVE! :heart:

Glennsallnighter
08-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Gorgeous pic! I love spontaneous moments and pics like that. Lovely find VA!

NYC Fan
08-07-2013, 09:56 AM
That picture just makes me smile. So cute.

Thanks for posting it!

desperado
09-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Fabulous photo!