PDA

View Full Version : Need Help From My Border Friends

Witchy Woman
08-07-2013, 08:19 PM
One of my favorite comedians, Jim Jefferies, is going to be at Carnegie Hall on November 9th. I also have tickets for the Eagles at MSG on the same day. If anyone would be willing to trade me for one of the other days I would be very appreciative. I am able to go either on the 8th or the 11th. I just found out about this yesterday and I am sad about it. If anyone can trade, please PM me. Please be willing to follow through, as I will buy tickets for Jim if it works out. Thanks in advance for your help !!

Glennsallnighter
08-08-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm going on the 9th anyway WW, so can't help! Sorry! But I do hope you manage to sort everything out and get to see everyone!

Henley Honey
08-08-2013, 03:06 PM
One of my favorite comedians, Jim Jefferies, is going to be at Carnegie Hall on November 9th. I also have tickets for the Eagles at MSG on the same day. If anyone would be willing to trade me for one of the other days I would be very appreciative. I am able to go either on the 8th or the 11th. I just found out about this yesterday and I am sad about it. If anyone can trade, please PM me. Please be willing to follow through, as I will buy tickets for Jim if it works out. Thanks in advance for your help !!

Sending you a pm! Give me 5 mins.

Henley Honey
08-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Well, my plan won't work for WW because I only have one ticket available for Friday night. Anyone else available to switch?? I don't know where they are, but her seats may be better than the ones you have now. . . . .

sad-cafe
08-10-2013, 01:32 AM
sorry, I live in the flat lands