PDA

View Full Version : Key Arena, Seattle - 09/04/13

Houston Baby
09-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Despite the hills from hell (HH's words) our guys were TOTALLY worth it! They were so FREAKIN' AWESOME! The setlist was the exact same one. The guys were so loose, very relaxed & seemed to be having such a good time! We will get our thoughts together & post more later. But it was so great! They just keep getting better!!!!!

GlennLover
09-05-2013, 08:19 AM
Glad the guys were really into it! That makes it extra special. Can't wait for your reviews!

Prettymaid
09-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Thanks for posting HB. I was thinking about you guys last night, but I was in bed before the show even started! Darn time difference! :lol:

WalshFan88
09-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Awesome!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-05-2013, 11:29 AM
:yay: :yay: You all enjoy the rest of your trip and can't wait to hear more about the show when you get a chance!

VAisForEagleLovers
09-05-2013, 12:05 PM
A quick two words. Amazingly awesome!!!

Glennsallnighter
09-05-2013, 12:09 PM
I woke up at about 345 am this morning and all I could think was 'boy, they must be just about ready to start now'. I couldn't sleep and was thinking 'wonder what song they are on now?'

Glad you all had such an awesome time ladies, and I'm looking forward to the reviews. I'm glad there seem to be no set list changes. Looking good for New York!

rooster411
09-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Going to see them for the first time in November in Tampa. Am hoping they include "Dirty Laundry" on this leg of the tour. Anyone who went last night have the set list?

Glennsallnighter
09-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Welcome Rooster!

The current set list (originally posted in the Louisville thread) is

Saturday Night
Train Leaves Here
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Witchy Woman
Doolin Dalton
Tequila Sunrise
Doolin Dalton / Desperado Reprise
Already Gone
Best of my love
Lyin' Eyes
One of these nights
Take it to the limit

Intermission

Wasted Time - reprise (canned, not live)
Pretty maids all in a row
I can't tell you why
New kid in town
Love will keep us alive
Heartache Tonight
Those shoes
In the city
Life's been good
The long run
Funk 49
Life in the fast lane

Encore #1
Hotel California

Encore #2
Take it easy
Rocky Mt Way
Desperado

And according to the girls who were there last night there have been no changes or amendments.

rooster411
09-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Great list, but damn.... After watching the Melbourne DVD so many times, was so hoping they would be doing that song on this tour. Gotta be one of the greatest live version of any song, ever!!
Regardless, i am so excited to be seeing the greatest band ever with my 14 year old drummer/guitarist son. Going to be a special night for this 43 year old fella!

rooster411
09-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Anyone know of an email address for don so I can write start writing now and begging for Dirty Laundry to make its way into the set list?? Lol

Prettymaid
09-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Rooster and welcome to The Border! Almost all of us here at one time or another have felt your pain of wanting a song added to the setlst. Heck, we've started threads about it! Lol! Never say never, but I doubt that they will put DL in the set list for this special History of the Eagles Tour. They seem to have dropped all but Joe's solo songs and concentrated on going way back to songs from some early albums, which many here are delighted about.

Here is a link you might find useful. I hope you stick around. There is all kinds of info on the Eagles here on The Border!

http://www.donhenleyonline.com/

Brooke
09-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Despite the hills from hell (HH's words) our guys were TOTALLY worth it! They were so FREAKIN' AWESOME! The setlist was the exact same one. The guys were so loose, very relaxed & seemed to be having such a good time! We will get our thoughts together & post more later. But it was so great! They just keep getting better!!!!!

:yay: I'm so glad the setlist is the same! Happy, happy, happy! Can't wait for October 24th!

Glad you all had a great time, but I knew you would! Waiting to hear more!

Topkat
09-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Glad you enjoyed the show, We need some reviews, pictures & videos!!!

Austin, have you found anything??

rooster411
09-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Glad to be here! Thank you for the welcome mat.
:)

Prettymaid
09-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Glad you enjoyed the show, We need some reviews, pictures & videos!!!

Austin, have you found anything??

Austin's on vacation. (I like the way that sounds.)

Freypower
09-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Great list, but damn.... After watching the Melbourne DVD so many times, was so hoping they would be doing that song on this tour. Gotta be one of the greatest live version of any song, ever!!
Regardless, i am so excited to be seeing the greatest band ever with my 14 year old drummer/guitarist son. Going to be a special night for this 43 year old fella!

I was under the impression Dirty Laundry IS in the setlist. I don't know where I got that idea.

I like your user name.... it is the emblem of my Rugby League team.

UndertheWire
09-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Take it to the Limit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgYVdwPs7Q

Topkat
09-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Thanks for posting! Hope there are some more videos out there!
Maybe our Border girls got some pictures, I hope!

Topkat
09-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Here's a review I just found:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/soundposts/2013/09/05/rich-the-eagles-harmonies-and-history-concert-review/

thelastresort
09-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Welcome Rooster!

The current set list (originally posted in the Louisville thread) is

Tequila Sunrise
Desperado
Already Gone

Intermission

Desperado

And according to the girls who were there last night there have been no changes or amendments.

I presume it's the Doolin-Dalton / Desperado Reprise first and the original standalone song at the end? Also, does anybody know how likely that setlist is to be amended over the course of the tour? I'll obviously be waiting until they come over to the UK (they better had! :wink:) to see them and am wondering how if there'll be any rare additions etc before then (I don't really expect there to be tbh)

thelastresort
09-05-2013, 07:59 PM

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/soundposts/2013/09/05/rich-the-eagles-harmonies-and-history-concert-review/

Ah, yes, that little known gem from the eponymous album, 'Train Leaves the Station'... :laugh:

Freypower
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I presume it's the Doolin-Dalton / Desperado Reprise first and the original standalone song at the end? Also, does anybody know how likely that setlist is to be amended over the course of the tour? I'll obviously be waiting until they come over to the UK (they better had! :wink:) to see them and am wondering how if there'll be any rare additions etc before then (I don't really expect there to be tbh)

Yes, the first title should read Doolin-Dalton & then the Reprise. Desperado itself closes the show (something I think is well overdue for a change).

There are unlikely to be any changes; having said that it is not a given that Leadon will tour overseas with them.

UK TimFan
09-05-2013, 08:11 PM

Loving it! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Victim of Love
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM

And a picture of Don in the infamous grey shirt. The man really needs to change up his wardrobe a bit, at least from the waist up!

thelastresort
09-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Yes, the first title should read Doolin-Dalton & then the Reprise. Desperado itself closes the show (something I think is well overdue for a change).

There are unlikely to be any changes; having said that it is not a given that Leadon will tour overseas with them.

Agreed on Desperado, beautiful song but quite depressing to close the show with (I'd go for Take It Easy - upbeat plus it's where it all started).

Thanks for the info, the more the merrier and all that but I appreciate it's a big ask to go quite far overseas and what have you. I live on in the hope that for some reason they play Ol' 55 the night I see them - I'll die a happy man if they do...

WalshFan88
09-05-2013, 09:27 PM
HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_usdcnsmJFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHnCiilPuAQ

TITTL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgYVdwPs7Q

RMW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaZrzYh4Vo8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuIoz2K16jkV8uX_KVo0O0Q

WalshFan88
09-05-2013, 09:31 PM

Me too!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-05-2013, 10:54 PM

nice review thanks for posting it.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Me too!
thanks austin you the man:thud:

VAisForEagleLovers
09-06-2013, 12:29 AM
VIP party – food was good. It was a cash bar, no free drinks. Myself (VA) didn’t like that one bit but after thinking about it, it occurred to me that the crowd in the first few rows wasn’t all drunk and disorderly for a change, so it might be a good thing.

The vocals were perfect and they interacted a lot with each other and with the audience. There were lots of smiles and grins. It was a fantastic concert from start to finish in every way. I really don’t see how they could ever top it.

Don wore The Usual. His hair was more natural colored (more gray) and looked nice. Glenn wore a black tee and dark blue overshirt with blue jeans. Of course his hair was perfect, with the spiky look in the front. Bernie wore a black tee and we think he wore black pants. No ‘product’ in his hair. Timothy wore a black tee, and looked like he’d put on a little weight, looked really healthy. Joe wore the ‘pleather’ pants, a tee shirt and overshirt, and the most interesting shoes imaginable. They were multi-colored, metallic, and had both zippers and laces. After the intermission, Glenn wore a white tee and a white and blue plaid shirt. Timothy wore an overshirt after the intermission. Joe wore a tee that said “Hendrix.”

During RMW, Bernie came over and waved a towel at Joe’s guitar like he was trying to cool it down. It was a cute moment. As he walked back, Glenn mouthed, “That was really funny.”

Glenn brought out the Detroit/Mother joke and it did get laughter. It was the only old joke he made.

HB noticed that during the song where on the screen Joe is dressed in a Godzilla suit, Glenn turned around and watched and then looked over towards Joe and Steuart and mouthed, “That’s still funny.”

At one point, we can’t remember which song, Joe went over to Timothy and they were playing together and both did a ‘disco-Travolta-like’ pose with the left hands in the air and finger pointing up. Then as Joe walked back over to his spot, as he passed Glenn, Glenn said, “That was really funny.” Then Glenn struck a similar pose. We’ve decided that Glenn was easily amused last night!

During the introductions, Glenn danced after introducing nearly everyone, and then especially when he was introduced. He was in a great mood, and we loved it!

Don smiled a lot during the entire evening, the adorable smile that we all love to see.

Timothy got a lot of applause again, during intros and after the songs he sang. He sounded even better than back in July.

Joe was Joe, which is always a good thing. He was in a great mood and of course put the show on his shoulders and took us all to a different level.

All in all, it was an amazing show. I’ve seen a lot of great shows with our guys, but all three of us have determined it was the best show we’ve seen. The great moods and smiles on top of the perfect vocals and playing made for a wonderful show. Aged to perfection like the best wines, the music is always incredible, so the interactions between them and with the audience, and the audience themselves make the difference.

MaryCalifornia
09-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Thank you, VA! Good to know those in the front rows weren't sloshed haha.

Are we calling Don's shirt "The Usual" now? It has a name! Hilarious.

Timothy...black...t-shirt...going to bed with that image...

Tiffanny Twisted
09-06-2013, 06:41 AM
thanks Va great review.
sounds like a wonderful magical evening.
hope the adventures were fun too(space needle , boat riede,,etc)

I like what mary said about DOn and his shirt...
lolglad timmy looks like he put on alittle weight...,

sounds just magical

tt

TimothyBFan
09-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Thanks TT for getting that review up quickly. Austin for getting those videos so fast, even on vacation--but it looks like the video Nazis have already gotten to the HC ones, and VA for getting back on and giving us the lowdown.

Timothy gained a bit of weight---some of the best news I've heard regarding the Eagles for awhile. So glad!!

As for Glenn's great mood--- I don't know where everyone was sitting last night BUT could it be because he saw his FAVORITE fans sitting in the audience again and it put him in that great mood? I believe that could have something to do with it!!

NYC Fan
09-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the review VA. Sounds like a fantastic show, and I love hearing all the details about their interactions :-)

So good to hear they are so loose and having a great time. Happy for everyone who gets to see them on this tour. We are very lucky that they are still out there performing at such a high level.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-06-2013, 09:44 AM
As for Glenn's great mood--- I don't know where everyone was sitting last night BUT could it be because he saw his FAVORITE fans sitting in the audience again and it put him in that great mood? I believe that could have something to do with it!!

HaHa, yes I'm sure seeing us is what did it! We were front and center, right on the center aisle, towards Joe's side. HB was in the second row and down the row a few seats.

NYC - the high level at which they still perform is very high indeed. I swear they keep getting better.

Some additional things I thought of, Don's performance of Desperado was fantastic. Maybe being in the front row just allows me to appreciate the passion he puts into it a little more. I will say that hearing and seeing it live far, far surpasses the recorded version whether it's Don or Glenn singing it live.

NKIT and OOTN were the highlights of the evening for me again. My two favorite Eagles songs and I'm the happiest fan in the world that they are both in the set list.

DD/D Reprise - it was my perception that those around me, at least, weren't familiar with the song, but it felt like everyone appreciated their performance of it. It's arranged perfectly, and it's a fantastic little song. They perform it well, that's for sure.

I did take note, the seats on the side, the front seats all had a good view of the stage with no blocked views like there were in Pittsburgh.

I did have my camera with me here in Seattle, but it didn't make it to the arena. This tour is just too fantastic to have a camera between me and the stage. They did allow pictures, though.

I'm looking forward to Indy to try and offset the PEW that's already set in.

Topkat
09-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the great review VA. Glad you had a great time!!:jealous:
Austin, I knew you would pull through for us. Thanks for posting the videos.
Yes, too bad HC audio has already been muted....When are they gonna get over that?:shrug:

WalshFan88
09-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Sorry about the muting - at the time of posting they were working for me. It sounded awesome.

I agree with Brooke - Oct 24 can't get here soon enough.

So funny about Bernie and the towel. Sounds like they all were in good spirits, though. Awesome to hear that. Shame Randy couldn't be on the tour.

Glennsallnighter
09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Sounds like yet another wonderful show. I'm so glad Glenn :heart: was in good form and that he wore the blue shirt. I saw a pic of him on the review which I got this morning on a google alert and it looks stunning on him. I hope he wears it again at least once in New York.

Ive always been a dreamer
09-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks again everyone for all of the info about the show. It sounds like it was awesome and I love it that our guys are still at the top of their game! :nod:

Prettymaid
09-06-2013, 01:44 PM
VA, Im looking forward to the Indy show too. For one thing, I will be a lot closer in row 8 that I was in Louisville. Also, I want to really pay attention to these new arrangements. They've always been known for sticking pretty close to the original versions of their songs, but it was quite a treat in Louisville to hear these new arrangements. I just hope they're not too burned out by then! Glad you guys got to see a great show with some good moods onstage.

WalshFan88
09-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Desperado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh5O3VpuMA

Brooke
09-06-2013, 03:22 PM
VA, thanks so much for the review! It all sounds just fabulous! Our guys never cease to amaze! Love the Eagles!

Thanks for the vids Austin!

Something I just noticed is they are all on stage with Don during Desperado and not in the dark! LOVE! I see Don has the brightest spot, but don't the rest usually get back in the dark during that? Maybe I just hadn't noticed before. I don't think I ever even noticed them being out front with him at all when he sang it. Is it my feeble mind?

GlennLover
09-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Brooke, I've seen quite a few videos where the rest of the band comes forward to the mics to sing when the harmony parts come in, like they did in F1. I don't know if they always do that though.

sodascouts
09-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the review - sounds like the guys are just getting better and better!

SallyGee
09-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the review VA. So happy to hear that Timothy put on some weight. Can't wait to see for myself in November!

Henley Honey
09-06-2013, 10:58 PM
I just got home. I'm exhausted but extremely happy I went. I'll post tomorrow about the show, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to VA and HD. They were a pleasure to travel with. We had a lot of laughs and we crammed a lot of sightseeing in our excellent three-day Eagles adventure. Thank you ladies. I would gladly go to any City and any show with you. Maybe LA . . . . but that's a whole other story . . . . . .

It was a fabulous show. Kudos to VA for getting the tickets. She can be the new "fingers". We were front row on the center aisle. I had an AWESOME time. I know I say it every time I see a show, but they just seem to get better and better.

More tomorrow. I'm shot and I'm going to bed! :bye:

Prettymaid
09-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Welcome home, HH! Get some rest and report back tomorrow!

Houston Baby
09-07-2013, 02:10 AM
I think what I noticed the most besides the outstanding harmonies was their relaxed mood. Every song seemed effortless & their smiles & laughter seemed spontaneous & geniune. I have friends that ask me how I can see the Eagles over & over again & it is because of their shows like these. I wonder how anyone would not want to see them over & over!

VA & HH - thank you so much for the wonderful Eagles/Seattle adventure!! I am still sore from laughing so much!! It is awfully quiet here tonight. And I checked at EMP & several other stores today for the Hendrix t-shirt like Joe wore during the concert & no such luck. However I did get an old Desperado lp at the EMP & got OOTN lp at Holy Cows Records in the Public Market plus a few old 45s. I also stopped at Cupcake Royale & had another ice cream!:thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
09-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Sleep tight HH, rock yourself to sleep..........

Glad you all had such a wonderful time, that the concert was so awesome (HB! I totally 'get' it about seeing them over and over again!). Also that you had such fun together. That makes the memories even more special, as I know from my own experiences!

Looking forward to reading your review HH!

Prettymaid
09-07-2013, 08:19 AM
So HB, you're still in Seattle? How much longer are you staying?

Tiffanny Twisted
09-07-2013, 10:01 AM
HH glad you are home safe and sound..(ya know how I worry when you travel lol)

sounds like you gals had a blast.
Love that you sight saw too..(such a term???)
would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the space needle when hh finally got va up there..lol

did u guys do pikes market the one with the big pig sign?

anyway ...sounds like a party ...but then again when you are with borders we bring the party with us..right??

Houston Baby
09-07-2013, 11:17 AM
I am leaving today PM. In fact I need to get up & "fluff & puff". My flight leaves this afternoon. I stayed an extra day in order to catch a Seattle Mariners game last night. I didn't stay the whole game but I can now check off another ballpark.

And we did go thru the Pike Place Market Thursday TT & then I went back yesterday to take some pictures plus there were some shops I wanted to check out. HH & VA - I took the monorail to Westlake, shopped a little along the way to the Market & then walked the harborfront back to the hotel. Took the same trail that HH blazed for us the day before. I'm telling you 6 months in Seattle and I would be fit & toned OR dead! I also climbed the " hills from hell" twice yesterday!! Once in the morning on the way to the EMP & once in the afternoon when I took some purchases to the UPS place. I did what VA told me the day before when we were climbing so many stairs, just picture Glenn at the top! :hilarious:

I will get my thoughts together & post more later about the show. But honestly there are not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe it. Everyone going this fall, you guys are in for a fantastic show! Be prepared to savor every moment.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-07-2013, 12:03 PM
I am leaving today PM. In fact I need to get up & "fluff & puff". My flight leaves this afternoon. I stayed an extra day in order to catch a Seattle Mariners game last night. I didn't stay the whole game but I can now check off another ballpark.

And we did go thru the Pike Place Market Thursday TT & then I went back yesterday to take some pictures plus there were some shops I wanted to check out. HH & VA - I took the monorail to Westlake, shopped a little along the way to the Market & then walked the harborfront back to the hotel. Took the same trail that HH blazed for us the day before. I'm telling you 6 months in Seattle and I would be fit & toned OR dead! I also climbed the " hills from hell" twice yesterday!! Once in the morning on the way to the EMP & once in the afternoon when I took some purchases to the UPS place. I did what VA told me the day before when we were climbing so many stairs, just picture Glenn at the top! :hilarious:

I will get my thoughts together & post more later about the show. But honestly there are not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe it. Everyone going this fall, you guys are in for a fantastic show! Be prepared to savor every moment.

Ok Deb..being a baseball fan myself...hown many ball parks you been too??? ( I think our kid is having a blast in Chicago...all I get are pictures of the baseball diamond from his seat in the stands everytime he goes to a sox or cubs game lol)

Yes, I guess I could take that approach exercising...Gf at the end of the rainbow..lol I'd be skinny...

JaHH did Pikes Market when he was in seattle on business (a trip I missed)He raved about it.
I am glad you guys got to see it and experience it.
It sounds like while the concert was the highlight of the trip...you had a great time in Seattle seeing all the sights and sounds.

NOw Safe travels my friend, Sweet dreams as you sleep on the plane ride home..

desperado
09-07-2013, 12:40 PM
sounds like it was an awesome show! the month of August break gave them R&R and energy!

Glennsallnighter
09-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Is there still the same merchandise available?

UK TimFan
09-07-2013, 05:39 PM
AZ, I was going to wait until the Mods got a chance to move this for you before replying, but I wanted to let you know that you've been missed! It's nice to see you posting again. Thanks for the link to the review. Although I didn't agree with everything it was good overall. (And you King of Hollywood fans will appreciate it).
I'd pay VIP prices to hear King of Hollywood sung. :smile:

Houston Baby
09-08-2013, 11:45 AM
GA - it did look like all the same merchandise. Tour program, metal guitar pick keychain, a tin of guitar pick, a ceramic coffe mug, about 10 different t-shirts, and the Eagles jacket. The only t-shirt that I don't remember seeing is the party plane one but I may have overlooked that one in the excitement. :headscratch:

Houston Baby
09-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Celle - I haven't been to too many yet but I have been to the Texas Rangers, Chicago Cubs, the old & new Yankees stadiums, Boston, Tampa Bay & of course the Astros ( Minute Maid Park & the Astrodome). Now I can add the Mariners.
I have also been to several minor league ballparks. I think those are the most fun! And I
love going to spring training. I wish I could do that every year!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-08-2013, 12:32 PM
wow Deb,

lots of baseball...like the mastercard commercial..lol
More than me...old vets statium , citzens bank park, old yankee statium.
I always stayed home if it ment my son could go to more games with his dad. (everytime two went verses three, ment more times two could go..so I stayed back and let the boys have thier time..)
My son did see randy johnson strike out 16batters on his 16th bday in the new pittsb statium.

merchandise wise...what was the "tin of guitar picks"?? besides the obvious...
everytime ec tours...he has a cardboard that has his guitar picks arrranged in a circle....kinda nice...we get one to use and one to frame lol
so JAhh being a "player" I'd be intrested in what that was...

sad-cafe
09-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Oh I so hope you just "overlooked" the party plane t-shirt as that is the one I want next month

Houston Baby
09-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Awww, you're such a giving mom & person Celle! What a wonderful memory for your son with Randy Johnson on his 16th b-day & 16 Ks! WOW! I loved watching Randy pitch when he was with the Astros those couple of months. And right now I do not know what the tin of guitar pick (s) was as I shipped it home with some other items. I did not even open it. UPS said I should receive my stuff Friday so I will let you know then.

SC - I'm sure I overlooked the party plane T as I had already bought one from the website. I was just noticing the items I did not have.

Glennsallnighter
09-09-2013, 03:39 AM
GA - it did look like all the same merchandise. Tour program, metal guitar pick keychain, a tin of guitar pick, a ceramic coffe mug, about 10 different t-shirts, and the Eagles jacket. The only t-shirt that I don't remember seeing is the party plane one but I may have overlooked that one in the excitement. :headscratch:

Thanks. I'd better get saving, I want the jacket, a few tees, mugs and the picks and a programme. At least........

Have they posters?

sodascouts
09-09-2013, 05:27 AM
Sounds like you'll need an extra suitcase, GA!

They had posters last leg, I know.

Houston Baby
09-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Yes GA - they did have a poster, the HOTE cow skull one.

And TT - I found the tin of picks in my purse and there are 6 of them in the tin. They are the album covers of OTB, OOTN, HC, Greatest Hits, Greatest Hits Vol. 2, and the HOTE design. Nice!

Glennsallnighter
09-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Sounds like you'll need an extra suitcase, GA!

They had posters last leg, I know.

I plan to bring over just hand luggage but I have a baggage allowance so will get a bag in NY if I need one going home.

Thanks for the info re posters etc

WalshFan88
09-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Desperado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFh5O3VpuMA

VAisForEagleLovers
12-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Found these pictures of the show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kirkstauffer/11594181313/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Glennhoney
12-28-2013, 10:39 AM
AWESOME PICTURES..THANKS FOR SHARING..

Henley Honey
12-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Found these pictures of the show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kirkstauffer/11594181313/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Great pictures from a great show. Can't wait for the next one!!!