PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Right Now

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Glennsallnighter
09-10-2013, 04:05 AM
As we have reached over 300 pages we will start this thread again!

I'm driving to work! Well sitting in traffic. And guess what......? I'm late!

Outlawman13
09-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm on facebook right now. LOL yeah very fun. LOL

WalshFan88
09-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Importing my CDs into iTunes.

Brooke
09-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Taking a minute to stop in and say 'hey' everyone! I'm still around, just super busy at work and no time for anything else!

Glennsallnighter
09-12-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm listening to After Hours CD. I put it on in the car going home from work. As Glenn :heart: recorded it for his parents particularly I felt it was fitting to play it today.

Houston Baby
09-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Don't work too hard Brooke!!

Outlawman13
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm on facebook and doing some projects!!! LOLI enjoy being creative on the computer

Tiffanny Twisted
09-12-2013, 07:55 PM
trying to relax

WalshFan88
09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Watching Heart on Palladia.

Outlawman13
09-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Heart is fantastic!!!!

Right now I'm on facebook and listening to Glenn Frey!!!!

glenneaglesfan
09-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Drinking tea out of my Eagles mug (thanks Nancy!) and listening to Life In The Fast Lane on the radio!:smile:

Glennsallnighter
09-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Aw cool GEF! Enjoy! I used my Eagles mug at home this morning

Getting a few things ready for class in 10 mins.

Outlawman13
09-15-2013, 05:14 AM
Getting ready to go on my road trip!!! LOL. I will visit sometime in the pm!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-15-2013, 08:49 AM
making breakfast for the hubby and listening to the beatles ont he sunday morning program.,....
then to try and finish my book so I will be ready for the pre order of the linda ronstadt book

VAisForEagleLovers
09-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Flipping back and forth between the Broncos vs. Giants (The Manning Bowl) and Penguin preseason hockey against Columbus.

Outlawman13
09-15-2013, 08:18 PM
I hope your team wins VA!!!!

Right now I'm in Rio Grande and watching The Campaign!! Fun fun!!! So far so good!!!

Glennsallnighter
09-16-2013, 09:31 AM
On a free class, catching up with the Border, downloading some pics of Glenn :heart: in that lovely Royal Blue shirt and listening to the rain!!

Monday could be a whole lot worse!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-16-2013, 06:27 PM
getting emotional
my uncle passed in may after suddenly droping dead.
His daughters had to clean out the house when they sold it after my aunt and uncle having lived there for over 50 years.
well, today in the mail arrived a large manila envelope with tons of old pictures...of my late granmom, late mom , late cousin who died from breast cancer and so very many others.
I how have a picture of my grandparents and my aunts and my mom at their anniversary.
oh my I am over whelmed....some of me as a baby with my long deceased grandmom...just unbelievable tohave these pictures..some i have never seen ...

Houston Baby
09-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Awww Marcelle, what a wonderful treasure you have been given. I would be overwhelmed too! Enjoy your visit with all your families' photos, it will bring back so many wonderful memories. Keep the tissues handy.:hug:

Tiffanny Twisted
09-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Deb,
i cant stop tearing up.
I have a picture of my grandparents ( my granddad died before I was born and I was named for him) and their three children one of who was my mom.
Pictures and letters I had sent to my aunt while my son was growing up...
Baby pictures of me with my deceased family memebers...
I cant tell you how over whelmed I am.

I am putting them all in a book for now so nothing happens to them till I can copy them or decided what to frame..

when my mom died , my step dad through away all my baby pictures that my mom had kept in hat box . So these are precious to me ..sorry didnt meant o go on and on

Prettymaid
09-16-2013, 09:18 PM
TT, don't apologize. I think it's wonderful that you are getting to go through all of the photos and letters. I'd be emotional, too!

Houston Baby
09-16-2013, 10:47 PM
PM is right, don't apologize. I'm happy that you are sharing this emotional, yet joyful gift with us. And your cousins should be commended for sending the photos to you. So many people nowadays don't fully understand the value of family photos & history. I love looking at family photos & they don't even have to be my family - LOL! I bet your son will get a kick out of seeing you as a baby!

Houston Baby
09-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Christy - what state are you in? Are you still in Texas?

Brooke
09-17-2013, 09:21 AM
Drinking coffee and doing a little catch up here! Off after while to take my Mom for a couple doctor appointments.

Glennsallnighter
09-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Marcelle, it is wonderful if emotional getting to go through all those pics and bring back your past. Enjoy them. They are priceless. And If you didn't tear up you wouldn't be human :hug:

I'm in a coffee shop having a break between work and my photography course.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-17-2013, 09:32 PM
thanks for understanding GAN

I took a few to work today and Kiara (lukes mom) said
"oh Celle, your son looks just like you" as I showed her a picture dated april 1961 where I was the same age as luke is now ...lol

I told my son about the pictures when he called tonight. He is coming home for a wedding this weekend and he cant wait to see them.
and I cant wait to show them to him.
still so excited.

Outlawman13
09-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Awww Marcelle!!! I would be super overwhelmed as well!!!! It's just a very, personal, precious gift that they gave to you. It's so awesome that you are getting to see all of those relatives that made you so happy when you were younger.

Right now I'm at my uncle's house in Sacramento and catching up on facebook and on here. Took too long in the car.

Glennsallnighter
09-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Your son will really enjoy those pics Marcelle, and in years to come he too will hopefully be able to pass them to his family too!

Rest up OM13!

I'm having breakfast. Seems like only a few hours ago I went to bed! I'm exhausted!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-18-2013, 09:21 AM
I have a day off.
since son is coming home for a few days thought I would catch up on straightening up and food shop a fill in order.
Dont wann do to much still getting over the stomach bug from last week and find I tire easy.
still looking at my pics...
might just catch up on a good book ....linda
have a great day all

Midnight_Flyer
09-20-2013, 04:34 PM
i'm watching Titanic

Henley Honey
09-20-2013, 05:57 PM
I have a day off.
since son is coming home for a few days thought I would catch up on straightening up and food shop a fill in order.
Dont wann do to much still getting over the stomach bug from last week and find I tire easy.
still looking at my pics...
might just catch up on a good book ....linda
have a great day all

TT you should post the picture that you texted me of you and your son. I don't think you could have smiled any wider without breaking your face!! Mama-bear love. Too cute!

VAisForEagleLovers
09-20-2013, 06:23 PM
getting emotional
my uncle passed in may after suddenly droping dead.
His daughters had to clean out the house when they sold it after my aunt and uncle having lived there for over 50 years.
well, today in the mail arrived a large manila envelope with tons of old pictures...of my late granmom, late mom , late cousin who died from breast cancer and so very many others.
I how have a picture of my grandparents and my aunts and my mom at their anniversary.
oh my I am over whelmed....some of me as a baby with my long deceased grandmom...just unbelievable tohave these pictures..some i have never seen ...

Marcelle, I agree with HB, what a treasure!! So glad they sent it to you, what a great thing to do.

Tiffanny Twisted
09-20-2013, 07:58 PM
first I gotta say thank you VA.
thank you all for understanding this emotional old broad.
My cousin sent me the best gift.
I cried when I saw pictures of my grandmom and me I never knew existed.
I felt great today to show my son a picture of his great grandparents with their three daughters...his grandmom, and two great aunts.(One of which is like a grandmom to him since my mom had long passed and she had raised me.)I think he looked at me with a smile on his face and said Cool mom. never have seen this one of your whole family together. So nice for you to have that.
speaking of smiles , Joanie, do you think I look that happy???
Oh my god, still cant believe I was hugging him when JAHH took that picture.Have not seen my son since christmas.

I thought I would bust.!!!!
thank you for being so kind and your responce when I sent it to you.
Got a new phone and the girls at luch could not understand why two of he for got the picture....can you say learning curve..lol

OH AN Joanie..when I am down on monday cause he is leaving....you have to remind me of my postive stuff or I will lose my mind.

Henley Honey
09-20-2013, 08:47 PM
OH AN Joanie..when I am down on monday cause he is leaving....you have to remind me of my postive stuff or I will lose my mind.

NP, TT. My pleasure. But when I yell "SNAP OUT OF IT" you better!

Houston Baby
09-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Enjoy your time with your son this weekend Celle!

And I can just hear Joanie yelling SNAP OUTTA IT! I bet she does it better than Cher. :hilarious:

Tiffanny Twisted
09-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Ladies thanks for the understanding ,fun and friendship .
Ooh and the big belly laugh

Brooke
09-21-2013, 09:18 AM
TT, enjoy those pictures (and your son)! I love looking at old ones like that!

I've been going through some of my family and trying to put together a series of pics of my trusted pony, Lightning. He was a hellion, but we all had so much fun with him! He lived over 30 years and was bought for my older brother (7 years older!) when he was just a kid. Then I got him, my younger brother and sister rode him, and even my own kids got to ride him! My Dad always said he would outlive him, but of course, he didn't. Every once in a while he would manage to get out of his pasture and go on a run all over a 3 mile area and just beg us to try and catch him! He would see us coming and throw his head in the air and take off again. Sometimes he would come back home on his own and sometimes we would manage to catch him. Like I said, he was a hellion, but what great times we had!

Lots to do today....paint the bathroom vanity, clean house, put some pics in newly painted frames.......enjoy the beautiful day!

Midnight_Flyer
09-22-2013, 10:37 AM
watching The Will: Family Secrets Revealed (about Etta James)

Tiffanny Twisted
09-22-2013, 12:10 PM
laundry......ugh :censored::censored:
i hate doing laundry
did you get that idea????

Glennsallnighter
09-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Checking out the Border before I head to bed. :yawn: . Its been a Loooong day!

Houston Baby
09-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Sitting in my car in the Target parking lot checking out The Border. I just got a flu shot and the pharmacist wanted me to hang around for 15 minutes in case I had an allergic reaction. I never have in the past 20 years but I guess there is always a first time. 15 minutes gone, I am outta here! :bye:

Outlawman13
09-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm in a hotel that is right on the beach and the wharf at Santa Cruz!!! About ready to eat at Stagnaro Bros and then walk in this nice weather

Houston Baby
09-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Sounds fantastic Christy! Enjoy!

Glennsallnighter
09-24-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm SUPPOSED to be teaching - supervising a test! lol!

Brooke
09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
I'm in a hotel that is right on the beach and the wharf at Santa Cruz!!! About ready to eat at Stagnaro Bros and then walk in this nice weather

Sounds wonderful! Pics possible?

prayfordaylight
09-24-2013, 10:28 AM

Jealous! I LOVE Santa Cruz. I always say when I win the lottery, I'm going to become a Santa Cruz beach bum.

Midnight_Flyer
09-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Sounds wonderful! Pics possible?

i would also love to see pics :)

Outlawman13
09-24-2013, 07:04 PM
LOL PFD, I love that. I would love to be one of the fortunate who lives right on the beach. I have a hotel right on it. Love it and soon I am going to walk on the wharf. LOL I will load up some pictures on here. Hadn't had that much time for anything yet:
This is me with my wet suit
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/crocs327/IMG_4042.jpg
Here is what I see when I walk on the balcony:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/crocs327/IMG_4032.jpg
I have been to Santa Cruz since I was 3, and it just never gets old for me. I love the ocean and it's super pretty at night (I will take somemore on the wharf:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/crocs327/IMG_4064.jpg
And here is that famous statue when you reach the Santa Cruz lighthouse (well about a few minutes afterwards:
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q500/crocs327/IMG_4069.jpg

VAisForEagleLovers
09-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Nice pics!!! I'm jealous!! I wish I were there.

Right now, I'm in a war with a Pittsburgh DJ. Same one I had a big fight with a few months ago. Every once in a while he randomly starts spewing poison about Glenn and well, you know how I can be.

Henley Honey
09-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Nice pics!!! I'm jealous!! I wish I were there.

Right now, I'm in a war with a Pittsburgh DJ. Same one I had a big fight with a few months ago. Every once in a while he randomly starts spewing poison about Glenn and well, you know how I can be.

Sick 'em, VA. :evil:

sodascouts
09-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Lovely photos, OM13!

And VA, show that guy who's boss. ;)

Outlawman13
09-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Thank you very much you guys.

VA, stand your ground and tell them that Glenn is a very, amazing man. That DJ sounds like he will get his own here real soon. LOL

Houston Baby
09-24-2013, 10:41 PM
That's right VA - TEAR HIM UP! And let him know you can get a GF force together real quick! :saberfight:

Christy - love your photos! Hopefully I will get to CA one day, like maybe January?

Keep having fun Christy!

Outlawman13
09-25-2013, 01:36 AM
OHHH Debbie, you will have a blast in Cali!!! LOL a GF force.

VAisForEagleLovers
09-25-2013, 07:36 AM
That's right VA - TEAR HIM UP! And let him know you can get a GF force together real quick! :saberfight:

He's already asked me to call off my 'dogs', random people joined into the discussion and agreed with me.

Brooke
09-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Way to stand by your man, VA! :applause:

OM13, thank you for sharing your pics! Looks like a beautiful place I would love to visit someday!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-25-2013, 12:42 PM
om13 beautiful pictures thanks for sharing :smokin:

Outlawman13
09-26-2013, 12:17 AM
You guys are very welcome.

Right now I'm on facebook and spending my last night in Santa Cruz. Don't feel like leaving. LOL

Glennsallnighter
09-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Love your pics Christy!

Well done VA! You don't let anyone diss our Glenn :heart:

I'm on the bus on my way into my photography course. And I'm annoyed cos I was at the stop for the 1725 bus at 1725! (It left the terminus 10 mins away at 1725 Or should have). Anyway it didn't come, I was over half an hour waiting fir the next one, so now I'm on the 1745 and am gonna be late.

WalshFan88
09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Watching the new Aerosmith DVD "Rock For The Rising Sun". Joe Perry is soooo badass!! :D

Outlawman13
09-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Right now I'm just visiting with my family and get to see one of my cousins in Sacramento. LOL too awesome seeing him again.

EaglesKiwi
09-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Just got home after a day at a dog agility event (lots of fun although way too windy... but that's Auckland in Spring).

I tried to post here 10 days ago when we were on holiday in Queenstown, but I couldn't get my phone to submit the post properly. :worried: So, what I was trying to say at that time was:

Sitting in a pub with my husband in beautiful Queenstown, listening to "Romeo & Juliet" (Dire Straits), which instantly calls to mind all my friends on the Border (Freypower introduced me to the song). Wishing you all as much happiness as we're feeling now!

sodascouts
09-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Glad you had such a fantastic time, EK!

Tiffanny Twisted
09-28-2013, 06:16 PM
i need a nap . luke came to visit today ,his momma wasnt feeling to well
so we had him all day . oh what fun we had

Freypower
09-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Just got home after a day at a dog agility event (lots of fun although way too windy... but that's Auckland in Spring).

I tried to post here 10 days ago when we were on holiday in Queenstown, but I couldn't get my phone to submit the post properly. :worried: So, what I was trying to say at that time was:

Sitting in a pub with my husband in beautiful Queenstown, listening to "Romeo & Juliet" (Dire Straits), which instantly calls to mind all my friends on the Border (Freypower introduced me to the song). Wishing you all as much happiness as we're feeling now!

I'm pleased R&J reminds you of the Border as a whole & not just me. It sounds like the ideal location to hear such a piece of perfection. How can you not be happy while it's playing. :fainted:

Glennsallnighter
09-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm just relaxing quickly before I head to bed. Its been a full week and a fuller weekend, and its not over yet!!

WalshFan88
09-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Watching YouTube videos of concerts! :)

Henley Honey
09-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Trying not to pull my hair out! It's my turn to "hold down the fort" and run the business and take care of the "kids" as hubby is on a golf vacation. He's only been gone 10 hours and I'm ready to shoot myself, but I won't complain. He handles things while I'm off on my "Eagles Adventures" so I just have to suck it up buttercup and deal. It's gonna be a LONG five days. :pray:

Houston Baby
09-29-2013, 09:04 PM
That's right - MAN UP MARY! :lol:
I hope B&B survive the week with just you or did they go golfing too?

sodascouts
09-29-2013, 09:17 PM
Hopefully things will calm down soon, HH!

Outlawman13
09-30-2013, 02:19 AM
Right now I'm just visiting with some family and on here. LOL. Fun fun.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-01-2013, 07:41 PM
That's right - MAN UP MARY! :lol:
I hope B&B survive the week with just you or did they go golfing too?

Thank you for saying that, HB!! HH, you'll handle it all just fine...

As for me, I'm so glad I got a manicure late last week so I'm not tempted to give into the urge to bite off all my nails. Pirate game starts soon!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Hang in hh. Can't say man up all ready been done hey how's the foot doing?
No nail biting va.....have faith
Going to bed
No day off tomorrow going in extra doc in busy busy busy

Glennsallnighter
10-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Hang in HH. By the time he gets home it will just be 5 weeks to our Eagles Adventure. They will fly!

I'm having lunch (chicken nacho salad..... No nachos).

Ive always been a dreamer
10-02-2013, 12:36 PM
That right HH - Man up, Mary! Suck it up buttercup and put your big girl panties on! You can't let on to hubby that you are out of control. You never know when you are going to need him to hold down the fort for another excellent Eagles adventure. :thumbsup:

Houston Baby
10-05-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm waiting in the airport for my friends to get here. Us girls are headed to Cape Cod for the week! :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-05-2013, 10:10 AM
deb have a blast .somehow I know you will

Outlawman13
10-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Have a great time Debbie!!!!

Right now I'm in Utah and loving the view. The snow (on the mountains) is super beautiful. Next destination is Colorado!! I will try to make it on here on those days.

Houston Baby
10-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Wow Christy - Y'all are all over the West! I bet you are seeing some beautiful countryside. Have fun!

Outlawman13
10-05-2013, 11:47 PM
OHH I'm loving everything over here. LOL my aunt lives in Colorado so it's going to be fun over there. I love the hot springs and climbing mountains (well walking them). LOL

Tiffanny Twisted
10-06-2013, 09:05 AM
wow it sounds like you are having a wonderful vacation.
so happy for you

Iam making breakfast and getting ready to go to my friends farm for her open house this afternoon.

It should be a nice afternoon with my galfriends. My one galfriend has to work so we will miss her but its all good.

WalshFan88
10-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Relaxing after a fun weekend.

Brooke
10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Taking a little time to catch up around here!

Outlawman13
10-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Going to go look at some shops and walk a little bit with my dad. Boy it feels so good here in Colorado!!! Love the snow!!

Glennsallnighter
10-08-2013, 01:47 PM
SNOW!!! Enjoy!

I'm at my photography course. Interesting as always but I am TIRED!!

EaglesKiwi
10-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Slowly catching up here on the Border. Have just got a new work laptop which I can bring home, so hopefully will be able to get on more often. I've given up on trying to get onto the PC - teenage son appears to be permanently welded to the keyboard.

Glennsallnighter
10-10-2013, 03:20 AM
Cool EK! Hope we do see more of you so!

I'm on my way to work. It's the first cold morning of the autumn, 4 degrees. And the first morning I could say 'The Heat Is On'

cricrichan
10-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Watching "Criminal Minds" and editing some pics

Outlawman13
10-11-2013, 01:22 AM
On facebook and almost ready for bed. It's been a long day. LOL

sodascouts
10-11-2013, 02:22 AM
Just got done telling my friend's husband I wasn't comfortable with the "flirting" he was doing over Facebook chat. He wasn't sexually explicit - he was just saying he thought I was sexy, could I describe what I was wearing, etc, but I just kept thinking "What if my friend saw this? What would she think?" I shut him down after that but now he says I misunderstood and he was just being playful. Perhaps I overreacted... it's all so awkward!

:(

Prettymaid
10-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Just got done telling my friend's husband I wasn't comfortable with the "flirting" he was doing over Facebook chat. He wasn't sexually explicit - he was just saying he thought I was sexy, could I describe what I was wearing, etc, but I just kept thinking "What if my friend saw this? What would she think?" I shut him down after that but now he says I misunderstood and he was just being playful. Perhaps I overreacted... it's all so awkward!

:(

It's so easy for him to say he was just being playful after you told him you weren't comfortable. The bad thing about texts and posts is that you just can't tell sometimes. The fact that he was doing it via chat where his wife couldn't see it is also suspect. I'd stand strong on this point if I were you.

prayfordaylight
10-11-2013, 09:17 AM
He wouldn't have gone that far had if he was just being "playful".

Houston Baby
10-11-2013, 09:23 AM
It's so easy for him to say he was just being playful after you told him you weren't comfortable. The bad thing about texts and posts is that you just can't tell sometimes. The fact that he was doing it via chat where his wife couldn't see it is also suspect. I'd stand strong on this point if I were you.

Yes, I agree with PM. I would let things cool down for awhile. I maybe somewhat of a Southern prude but I would NOT be happy if my husband was telling one of my friends via the internet that she was sexy. I think situations can escalate very quickly online. Follow your instincts Soda.

Houston Baby
10-11-2013, 09:27 AM
And speaking of SEXY, love that backside view of Glenn that you put out there Soda! :thumbsup:

Brooke
10-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Soda, sounds very uncomfortable for you. I wouldn't be happy about that either if my husband was doing that. Good move telling him.

sodascouts
10-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys. My instincts were definitely telling me "INAPPROPRIATE"!

sad-cafe
10-11-2013, 10:37 AM
always go with your gut. That was totally wrong of him and he should not have put you in that position~!

Glennsallnighter
10-11-2013, 03:32 PM
The thing too about face book or any other chat is that you are entirely dependent on the medium of text, reading. If someone in the room spoke to you you could work our from their tone, facial expression, etc if they were flirting or not, or if they were serious or joking.

In chat you can only rely on text and its very difficult to withdraw or rephrase what you say.

I'm watching Ireland v Germany in soccer. It's a World Cup qualifier but we are out anyway!

Prettymaid
10-11-2013, 08:52 PM
We're watching F1. Currently, it's LWKUA.

WalshFan88
10-12-2013, 06:42 AM
It's so easy for him to say he was just being playful after you told him you weren't comfortable.

My thoughts exactly. It's totally CYA (covering your @ss). ;) It's just a way to get out of it.

Glennsallnighter
10-12-2013, 06:43 AM
Yep! Ireland lost! Our worst qualifiers in years!

I'm at my photography course, getting my first project ready. It's due in next week.

Houston Baby
10-12-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm sitting in the Baltimore airport waiting for my flight to Memphis! EAGLES on Monday & before then I hope to see some Memphis sights with Soda & Dreamer. And some Memphis bar-b-que! :partytime:

Glennsallnighter
10-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Lucky thing HB. I tried to do this but time off was an issue! Hope you have a wonderful time. And loadsa pics please!

Prettymaid
10-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Safe travels, HB!

sodascouts
10-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Dreamer is here. We just got our nails done and we are eagerly awaiting HB's arrival!

10-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Yep - I'm just getting a chance to catch up on the board for the first time today before Soda and I have to leave for the airport to pick up Houston Baby. This is definitely going to be a fun trip over the next few days!

sodascouts
10-12-2013, 11:59 PM
And we're all in Memphis!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Ladys have a blast at the show on monday and.....another border road trip awsome.:)
I love how you all include the sights of the area too.:thumbsup:
have a great time and safe travels to all:partytime:
blow lots of glenn kisses nancy:hilarious:

Prettymaid
10-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Glad you're together, all safe and sound!

Henley Honey
10-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Wish I was there, ladies!!! Have an awesome time!!!

EaglesKiwi
10-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Have a wonderful time in Memphis! :partytime: Look forward to hearing more.

Outlawman13
10-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Have a wonderful time Nancy, Kay, and Debbie!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-13-2013, 07:01 PM
hope its a wonder filled adventure :partytime:

Houston Baby
10-14-2013, 01:48 AM
Dreamer & I are back at the hotel leaving Soda at home since she has to work in the morning. Today we toured Sun Studios & the Civil Rights Museum, had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe & then went to The Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks march. For dinner we had some delicious Memphis bar-b-que. And afterwards we went back to Soda's to tour Eagles Online Central Headquarters & watch HOTE, complimentary Pink Champagne was served. In the morning Dreamer & I will be touring Graceland. And in the evening, we plan to go see a live band across the street. In fact their darn advertisement keeps flashing in our hotel window. Who could it be??

Glennsallnighter
10-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Glad you are having a wonderful time HB, Soda and Dreamer.

Prettymaid
10-14-2013, 08:21 AM
And in the evening, we plan to go see a live band across the street. In fact their darn advertisement keeps flashing in our hotel window. Who could it be??

Who could it be??? I hope they're good! Lol!

NYC Fan
10-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Dreamer & I are back at the hotel leaving Soda at home since she has to work in the morning. Today we toured Sun Studios & the Civil Rights Museum, had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe & then went to The Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks march. For dinner we had some delicious Memphis bar-b-que. And afterwards we went back to Soda's to tour Eagles Online Central Headquarters & watch HOTE, complimentary Pink Champagne was served. In the morning Dreamer & I will be touring Graceland. And in the evening, we plan to go see a live band across the street. In fact their darn advertisement keeps flashing in our hotel window. Who could it be??

Have an amazing time tonight! No doubt you will.

Rock and Roll road trips are so much fun. What a great way to see someplace new :-)

Brooke
10-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Sounds like you all are having fun! :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM

Well it seems like you all are hitting the hot spots of rock and roll.
imagin head quarters for eagles on line central and graceland and sun studios ..all historic iconic rock and roll places on everyones list to see.
ANd of course that best ever band of all times ....well have a blast everyone .
cant wait to read all about it
have fun:thumbsup:
(

Brooke
10-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Well it seems like you all are hitting the hot spots of rock and roll.
imagin head quarters for eagles on line central and graceland and sun studios ..all historic iconic rock and roll places on everyones list to see.
ANd of course that best ever band of all times ....well have a blast everyone .
cant wait to read all about it
have fun:thumbsup:
(

Can't help but laugh on that one, tt! :thumbsup:

Outlawman13
10-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Right now I'm listening to the Eagles, on facebook, and about ready to play one of my new video games

Glennsallnighter
10-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Cool OM13.

I'm watching a bit of TV before bedtime. I've a long day ahead tomorrow. And I'm TIRED!!

Houston Baby
10-19-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm waiting for my bestie to come pick me up. Her daughter & daughter's boyfriend opened a food truck park & today is the grand opening. I couldn't go for lunch since the plumber was here but now I am ready for some good food and it is a beautiful day in H-town.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-19-2013, 08:00 PM
just got in from lukes first bday party
I am exhausted.
hard to believe he is a year old.
being a god parent is exhausting

Houston Baby
10-19-2013, 09:00 PM
just got in from lukes first bday party
I am exhausted.
hard to believe he is a year old.
being a god parent is exhausting

Especially when you are a doting & devoted god parent Celle! Luke is so lucky to have you in his life!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!:birthday:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-19-2013, 09:03 PM
You are too kind Deb.
I sent you an email of a picture

He didn't know what to do with his smash cake, He didtn like his fingers being full of frosting but he finally caught on that he could eat with his fingers ..lol

Outlawman13
10-20-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm playing some serious video games!!! I love it!! And going on facebook here soon too.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-20-2013, 08:52 AM
got up really early today ...odd for me

did mass and now its time to make my usual sunday morning breakfast...

Just finished my wawa hot chocolate...white chocolate pumpkin yum

enough sitting around on my duff time to make the donuts

VAisForEagleLovers
10-20-2013, 12:26 PM
TT, glad to hear little Lucas enjoyed his cake!

Right now, I'm pouting that once again I didn't win the lottery. I guess I have to go to work tomorrow after all. Getting psyched up for the Steelers/Ravens game that's on later this afternoon, and wondering how many Gin & tonics the game will require.

10-20-2013, 02:12 PM
TT - It is hard to believe Lucas is a year old. Glad his birthday party was a success and the little tot is very lucky to have a Godmother like you! :hug:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-20-2013, 03:18 PM
verna enjoy the game..sorry you didn't win the lottery. me either so hi ho hi ho its off to work we both go tomorrow..lol

Kay thanks for your kind words..He is a joy and after his rocky beginning in life at three pounds..well lots of prayers have been answered and he is surrounded by love. His health is something that the specialists still closely moniter.
He goes for his check up on Monday so I will let you all know about his weight tomorrow.
happy football sunday to all

Outlawman13
10-21-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm so happy for Lucas!!!

Right now I'm playing some video games and hoping this cold is going to get better. I hate coughing.

Houston Baby
10-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Hope you feel better soon Christy!! Get some rest!

sad-cafe
10-21-2013, 09:26 PM
watching The Voice

just zoning out, wishing there was another group doing Eagles music like Swon Brothers did last year.

Outlawman13
10-22-2013, 02:52 PM
Hope you feel better soon Christy!! Get some rest!

Thank you very much Debbie!! It is getting better, but shhh I hate sleep though. LOL. It's just one of those coughing colds (and just the coughing this time)

Right now I'm playing my video game and on facebook

VAisForEagleLovers
10-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Worked most of yesterday and today. Yeesh, I need to hire a replacement for my old job. Now I'm just hanging out until the Steeler game starts.

Brooke
10-27-2013, 07:57 PM
About to go watch another Cardinals/RedSox game! Last night was tough, but we won! 2-1 Cardinals at this point!

GO CARDS!

Outlawman13
10-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Right now I'm playing my video game and seeing what's on facebook. LOL

cricrichan
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Watching Masterchef USA - Season 3 - and surfing the Internet

Houston Baby
10-30-2013, 10:14 PM
I got home from work today to find a surprise on the front porch. My Eagles Studio Albums set! They are so beautiful! Unlike my original albums which are much loved, played & worn. I was thinking about framing a couple of the new LPs but I am wondering now if I should frame my original ones. Though my originals are not pristine like the new ones they are precious to me. They brought me many, many hours of pleasure!:grooving:

Outlawman13
10-31-2013, 12:32 AM
LOL I do love the studio albums!!!!

Right now I'm playing some video games and on facebook.

Glennsallnighter
10-31-2013, 05:49 AM
Lovely HB! enjoy them!

I'm on midterm, having a coffee and sneezing my guts out! Bad head cold. However am I glad it's THIS week, and not next week!

Houston Baby
10-31-2013, 08:52 AM
Get plenty of rest, fluids, Vitamin C & zinc this weekend GA. You have a very important date(s) next week!

Hope you feel better quickly!!

Brooke
10-31-2013, 10:50 AM
I got home from work today to find a surprise on the front porch. My Eagles Studio Albums set! They are so beautiful! Unlike my original albums which are much loved, played & worn. I was thinking about framing a couple of the new LPs but I am wondering now if I should frame my original ones. Though my originals are not pristine like the new ones they are precious to me. They brought me many, many hours of pleasure!:grooving:

Cool, HB! I have my old ones framed. They just mean the world to me and thought they deserved the honor even though they are ragged.

Houston Baby
10-31-2013, 12:34 PM
WOO HOO!!!! EAGLES ARE COMING TO HOUSTON FEBRUARY 21ST!!!!!!

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Toyota Center just put it on their website

TakeMeToTheLimit
10-31-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm laid up in bed with man flu ;( been listening to Eagles albums on my phone while in bed most recently Long Road Out Of Eden,doesn't seem like it could be 6 years ago yesterday since its release!

Brooke
10-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Yuck, TMTTL! Get well soon!

I had a touch of 'flu' a couple days ago. :yuck:

10-31-2013, 02:39 PM
HB - How cool that you got the box set. I agree with Brooke, I think I would frame the older copies and keep the box set together. I bought the CD box set a few year back and just love it. I still have my old vinyls as well, but they are in really bad shape. It's a good thing I don't have anything to play them on now because I think they would be barely audible.

And GA and TMTTL -Sorry you are under the weather. Hope you are both feeling better soon.

As for me, I've posted in a ton of threads on the board today, so I need to get off my butt and do something else for a while.

Houston Baby
11-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Thank you Brooke & Dreamer! Y'all helped me make up my mind. It will be my precious originals that get framed. They DO deserve that honor!

Houston Baby
11-01-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm killing time while waiting to go to the Toyota Center for Rockets ball. I hope they have some Eagles signage up!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Hb

you do what feels right to you.

Very stressful start of my day. As I stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel the power went out. this was 6ooam in the pitch dark.
so I went to work clean but not pretty (no hair product just freaky unruly curls every direction and mismatched scrubs.lol
Left right away while JAHH reported the outage , since I didn't know what I would encounter on the journey to the hospital.
Got a half a block from the house and I couldn't get through there were cops and road blocks. So I turned around and tried to go out the other side of our street. Then I encountered lights out so you take your life in your hands to cross the main 4 lane highway.,
Well long story short no power at starbucks and wawa so I just kept on keeping on till I got to the hospital and that was just my beginning today.
lol
gonna clean up the kitchen and put my feet up[

Houston Baby
11-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Just got home from the basketball game. The Rockets beat Mark Cuban & his Dallas Mavs 113-105 -Big time Yay!!
But more exciting was the huge picture of our guys on the jumbo screen outside. And I then realized that there is no way there could be 2 shows in H-town since Demi Lovato is there the 19th and then some tennis tournament on the 20th in Toyota Center. Up until then I was hoping for a miracle!
I will take my camera when I go back Thursday for the Rockets/Lakers game. I need a picture of the Eagles on the big screen! :thumbsup:

Houston Baby
11-02-2013, 12:04 AM
TT - I hope your weekend is more relaxing.

Brooke
11-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Congrats on the Rockets win, HB!

I'm drinking coffee and getting ready for the weekly house cleaning. Fun......

Tiffanny Twisted
11-02-2013, 12:21 PM
hb yeah for the rockets win...and yeah I feel like I would need an eagles jumbo tron picture too ..ya never know when one of those will come in handy :love:

we lost power again this am but I slept through it . apparently is was a short time...wind is the issue here.

sodascouts
11-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Hope things go better soon, TT.

And....

WOO HOO GO HOUSTON ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
thanks Soda..As my boss would say' it it what it is."

So far a quiet afternoon just got back from church and go far so good...Power was out so many times we left clocks all blinking till we go to bed and change them tonight lol

Houston Baby
11-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Glad you mentioned that TT. I almost forgot - FALL BACK tonight!

Yep, Rockets are 2 - 0 Soda! :yay:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-02-2013, 09:00 PM
well ...glad I could help lol .

now me I am making earrings like crazy (lots of requests) for an upcoming xmas church bazar we do every year.
I also got this great idea for tri braclets with pearls and crosses . so while I have tons of other "crap" to do this weekend, my creative juices are flowing and trying to keep my stress level down and I would rather play with beads metals and glass then do house work:yuck: in a house that's up for sale even thought people are coming tomorrow to look..

oh well we shall see who wings the devil or the angel on my shoulder lol

Outlawman13
11-05-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm playing some video games and on facebook!!

11-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Dang - we don't know what it means either, Lamorna! But, glad you're hanging around The Border enough to pick up some 'Americanisms'. I sure have picked up a few 'Britishisms' and 'Irishisms' around here. :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I've just been on the phone chatting with my daughter and I said the word 'Dang'. I don't even know what it means. Daughter laughed and told me I was spending too much time In The Border! :shh:
too much time is never enough time on the border .....just saying.:shrug:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-06-2013, 05:56 PM
oh yeah waiting to go drive to get my hair cut. I had to push my appt back since I got called int o work today...I look like a hot mess.....

sodascouts
11-06-2013, 10:52 PM
I've just been on the phone chatting with my daughter and I said the word 'Dang'. I don't even know what it means. Daughter laughed and told me I was spending too much time In The Border! :shh:

lol! It's a milder version of "Damn." Gets used a lot in Texas where I grew up, and other places too, I'm sure.

You'll be talking like an American in no time! ;)

Prettymaid
11-06-2013, 10:54 PM
I, for one, find I use it on here because Soda uses it. I think it's dang cute. ;)

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm watching the Pens get their clocks cleaned by the Rangers. :censored:

Once this torture is over, I'm going to go cut my own hair. I like my new hairdresser, but after telling him my bangs were way way too long, he clipped off about an eighth of an inch. I can only hope I don't hack it to pieces so close to the concerts this weekend!

Prettymaid
11-06-2013, 11:02 PM
A little at a time, VA!

Houston Baby
11-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Good luck with the scissors VA!

I'm remembering that it was 37 years ago today that I was rockin' to the EAGLES in Houston @ The Summit!! What a night to remember!

sodascouts
11-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Once this torture is over, I'm going to go cut my own hair. I like my new hairdresser, but after telling him my bangs were way way too long, he clipped off about an eighth of an inch. I can only hope I don't hack it to pieces so close to the concerts this weekend!

Oh, take care, VA! Your hair is lovely.

I, for one, find I use it on here because Soda uses it. I think it's dang cute. :wink:

lol! Now when are you going to start using "shoot"? :wink:

I'm remembering that it was 37 years ago today that I was rockin' to the EAGLES in Houston @ The Summit!! What a night to remember!

I'll never get over the epic coolness of the fact that you were at that show.

Glennsallnighter
11-07-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm watching the Pens get their clocks cleaned by the Rangers. :censored:

You'll be lovely I'm sure VA. I got my colour done and my fringe done at the weekend . My hairdresser will give me a half price blow dry later today and then I'm good to go.

Right now I'm taking a DEEEEEEP breath! In 24 hours I will be in the air. So many little things to finalise....

Tiffanny Twisted
11-07-2013, 07:22 AM
You'll be lovely I'm sure VA. I got my colour done and my fringe done at the weekend . My hairdresser will give me a half price blow dry later today and then I'm good to go.

Right now I'm taking a DEEEEEEP breath! In 24 hours I will be in the air. So many little things to finalise....

ooh I am so excited for you.wish I was going...would love to meet you:bye:

eating at home today then off to work .
I am running out of steam and the day has not begun.

Brooke
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
I hope it turned out ok, VA! I'm always cutting my own bangs and my hairdresser just laughs at me! I find myself cutting more....gotta just do a little at a time! :lol:

Outta be working........

Glennsallnighter
11-08-2013, 04:06 AM
I having breakfast in Dublin Airport, awaiting Desperada's arrival.....

Glennsallnighter
11-08-2013, 06:29 AM
And we are boarded ready to gp! And Caroline is in seat GF!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-08-2013, 07:13 AM
And we are boarded ready to gp! And Caroline is in seat GF!

Judt too dang funny safe journey

WalshFan88
11-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Heading out for the Keith Urban show!

Houston Baby
11-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh, I LOVE Keith Urban! Have a great time Austin! And report back!

Glennsallnighter
11-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Hope you had a great time Austin!

I'm trying to find out how I can get VIP tix for London.

Henley Honey
11-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Hope you had a great time Austin!

I'm trying to find out how I can get VIP tix for London.

Did you get my e-mail, GA?? If not, pm me and I'll repeat there the info I gave you for VIP seats.

sad-cafe
11-13-2013, 01:00 AM
getting ready to call it a night time to do it all again.

Tomorrow is HUMP DAY

zeldabjr
11-13-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm watching Farewell I...

Tiffanny Twisted
11-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Ok for me hump day is almost over but I so love that camel geico commercial

Brooke
11-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Hump day (to me) is Wednesday-work week is half over! :lol:

WalshFan88
11-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh, I LOVE Keith Urban! Have a great time Austin! And report back!

I posted a mini-review in the concert thread.

Thirsty&Hot
11-14-2013, 07:42 PM
having an old fashioned while watching the History of the Eagles bonus concert disc :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/photo29_zps8bfdb16e.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/photo29_zps8bfdb16e.jpg.html)

still reeling from last saturday night ( EAGLES at MSG )!:band::grooving:

Thirsty&Hot
11-14-2013, 07:47 PM
and wishing I could time travel back to the 70s and follow the EAGLES on tour :)

sodascouts
11-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Fun times! ;)

Houston Baby
11-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Thank you for the review Austin! Sounds like a great time despite the spill. Glad you are ok. I would really love to see KU & now I want to see LBT too!

I went to the dentist today & spent 2 hours in the chair having a deep gum cleaning. What a fun way to spend Thursday. And then I spent the afternoon packing for FL. This time next week I will be in the Sunshine state. It was 37 degrees here this morning so I am definitely looking forward to some warm weather. I will be flying into Tampa, staying in Lakeland with relatives & then driving to Miami Friday morning for the concert. Back to Lakeland Saturday to go to the Orlando concert. I feel very blessed that I started the HOTE tour with the guys in Louisville in July & will be finishing up this tour year with them in Orlando. Along the way I enjoyed my EAGLES adventure with HH & VA in Seattle and Memphis with Soda & Dreamer. I also met Zelda, Cheryl & Prettymaid. It has been an absolute AWESOME EAGLES year!!!!

Brooke
11-15-2013, 10:27 AM
What an awesome time for you HB, except for the dentist part!

Have fun in Florida! How could you not!

Thirsty&Hot
11-15-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm with you, could have been groupies!
What I wouldnt give to have gone to the E3 parties!

oh I know!! :band::grooving::yay::smitten::grouphug::makeout: :faint:

The Thrill Is Never Gone
11-15-2013, 01:02 PM
I want to go too.

Thirsty&Hot
11-15-2013, 01:05 PM
I want to go too.

hey we have the same signature quote :D

The Thrill Is Never Gone
11-15-2013, 01:23 PM
I listened to Visions this morning driving into work. Love it.

sad-cafe
11-16-2013, 06:20 PM
watching part II of HOTE

VAisForEagleLovers
11-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Just got done watching the Pens lose to the Devils while putting together a 'kitchen island cart'. Two very frustrating things! The Pens lost, and the cart is slowly getting together. It says two people need to put it together, which isn't true, it would just be a lot easier if I had some help. A neighbor had offered, but I wanted to watch the Pens game and not talk a lot, for all the good that did me!

Thirsty&Hot
11-18-2013, 12:31 AM
Reading "The Eagles" and having a hot toddy.

Troubadour
11-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Trying to warm up! The temperature has really dropped these past few days. I've had a lovely afternoon though, walking through London and reading in coffee shops. Might as well enjoy the time I do have off at the moment! :)

Thirsty&Hot
11-18-2013, 03:32 PM
that sounds lovely Troub!

Houston Baby
11-19-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm waiting in the airport for my flight to Florida & trying to catch up here on The Border. I am excited about the Miami & Orlando concerts but also a little sad that I will not be sharing it with a fellow Borderer. :sad:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-19-2013, 10:15 PM
I've been looking at tickets, HB, and they are unreasonable. They're being sold, though, so I don't see them plummeting in price in time for me to get an airline ticket.

The Thrill Is Never Gone
11-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Less than 24 hours to the Tampa Concert!!! I cannot wait. Even better I am off work until the Monday after Thanksgiving!!!!! SWEET!!!!!

Houston Baby
11-20-2013, 02:02 AM
VA - if you decide to come, pm me & you can stay with me. I have a hotel room for Friday night in Miami within walking distance of the arena. I would love to see you! January seems so far away!

Houston Baby
11-20-2013, 02:06 AM
I'm in Lakeland FL. I thought about looking for tickets for the Tampa concert but I do need to visit family while here-LOL!

Outlawman13
11-20-2013, 03:06 PM
Right now I'm playing some video games and was listening to some Joe Walsh!!! OHHH yes

Thirsty&Hot
11-21-2013, 07:17 PM
watching HOTE...it's been WAY too long!
surefire way to put me in a good mood and bring a smile to my face!

Troubadour
11-21-2013, 08:39 PM
I just saw The Commitments at the theatre for a friend's birthday - it was great fun! Lots of good soul music.

sodascouts
11-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Getting ready for another day of taking care of business with my parents. I'll be scarce on the board for a while!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-23-2013, 07:45 PM
some friend gave me old silver and turquoise so I made ten new pairs of earrings this afternoon.

I love taking things that people no longer want and are gonna pitch and make it something beautiful to use again.
This stuff is old...
Other than that sleeping cuae I still am hacking and have no voice..even thought some people might be happy about it.lol:hilarious:

WalshFan88
11-24-2013, 03:33 AM
Watching YouTube concert videos.

Thirsty&Hot
11-24-2013, 12:10 PM
some friend gave me old silver and turquoise so I made ten new pairs of earrings this afternoon.

I love taking things that people no longer want and are gonna pitch and make it something beautiful to use again.
This stuff is old...

ohh you make jewelry? do you sell it?
I love silver and turquoise

Thirsty&Hot
11-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Tiffany, do you sell your creations? I'd love to see what you make. Anywhere in the area? Rice's market in Lahaska would be a good place.

haha i was confused for one second because my real name is Tiffany, but I had asked TT the same question

Tiffanny Twisted
11-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Oh t &h and lr. Just saw this lol. Sorry ......

prayfordaylight
11-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Tiffany, do you sell your creations? I'd love to see what you make. Anywhere in the area? Rice's market in Lahaska would be a good place.

I definitely agree. Rice's is one of the things I miss most about PA.

prayfordaylight
11-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Daylight, I go there about every 2 months, some neat original crafters there besides the usual

Jealous! I grew up in Doylestown so I went there regularly growing up. Haven't been in ages - hard to take a Tuesday off (I know they're open Saturdays but it's calmer on Tuesday).

zeldabjr
12-02-2013, 09:08 PM
watching A Charlie Brown Christmas!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-02-2013, 09:14 PM
aah that's a good one.

I have a Charlie brown Christmas tree in the office ..the patients love it.

prayfordaylight
12-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night and trying to get the resulting ringing in my ears to go away.

Brooke
12-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Lol, pfd!

I've heard they are wonderful though!

prayfordaylight
12-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Lol, pfd!

I've heard they are wonderful though!

They were! A lot of explosions, strobe lights and lasers in addition to some great music.

Glennsallnighter
12-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm at my photography course - we are going for Christmas drinks afterwards!

zeldabjr
12-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm knitting a scarf for a friend's Christmas present...

Tiffanny Twisted
12-05-2013, 08:48 PM
I just got in from work and some food shopping and xmas shopping.,
I have to clean up take out dinner and put it away bad day going through a lot of stuff right now ...

Outlawman13
12-06-2013, 02:17 PM
I just got home from a walk, playing some video games, and going to get my hair cut pretty soon!!! I can't wait!!!

Taken to the Limit
12-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Just found out what Glenn meant about Randy's health issues when he mentioned it at Knoxville, Tennessee, concert in November. I'm actually crying, its been a bad two weeks and after listening every day to Randy's Take it to the Limit, it breaks my heart that he is ill with alzheimers. Watching "History of the Eagles" for the third time. The soundtrack of my life is an understatement. Their music beats in my heart! God bless Randy and his entire family! ♥

WalshFan88
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Packing for Florida.

zeldabjr
12-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Hope you have nice sunny warm weather Austin!!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
making my list and checking it twice.
I have to stop at the food store which I hate to do on sat but tomorrow is susposta be icy.
also this week is xmas partys at work and church so making sure everything is done.

church group we do personal items for homeless shelter and a Pollyanna which has become known as "cut throat" after last year.
The food is horderves and we can dress up but after working all day I don't think I am gonna wanna but I will leave my sweat shirt at home on Monday nite lol

Glennsallnighter
12-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm getting ready for our Staff Xmas party tonight. It's in a hotel about an hour away from here. So plenty of time to drive to the Eagles music :partytime::partytime::partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-07-2013, 11:33 AM
ga have a blast .
I know if I had driven for an hour with gf and dh singing in my ear I would be in the best mood on arrival :partytime:

sodascouts
12-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Just found out what Glenn meant about Randy's health issues when he mentioned it at Knoxville, Tennessee, concert in November. I'm actually crying, its been a bad two weeks and after listening every day to Randy's Take it to the Limit, it breaks my heart that he is ill with alzheimers. Watching "History of the Eagles" for the third time. The soundtrack of my life is an understatement. Their music beats in my heart! God bless Randy and his entire family! ♥

Don't worry. His own wife says he doesn't have it, and if you want to see proof with your own eyes, just watch History of the Eagles.

I see you joined yesterday. Welcome.

randymeisnerrocks
12-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Don't worry. His own wife says he doesn't have it, and if you want to see proof with your own eyes, just watch History of the Eagles.

I see you joined yesterday. Welcome.

Thanks for the info, Soda! And I'm always happy to see another RM fan!

Outlawman13
12-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Playing a video game and drinking an energy drink. Fun fun. LOL

WalshFan88
12-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Hope you have nice sunny warm weather Austin!!

Thanks!!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm watching the Pens and the Bruins and wondering why this tree won't decorate itself.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-08-2013, 09:00 AM
sunday equals big breakfast here and that's what I am doing.
then like va will stare at the laundry and wonder why it wont get up and jump in the machine by itself.:lol:

Grey Sadler
12-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Hey kids...now that school's out until January, my internal clock is out of whack...I'm trying (and failing) to get to SLEEP!!

Saturday I had to break down and go to the walk-in clinic after a week of the "usual sinus infection" symptoms, but this time with a little fever and more aches...nose swab seemed to rule out flu, but I get to spend the week on antibiotics (after the lovely shot in the hip :p)!!

I still need to get my dad's package mailed out to Georgia...I could probably overnight it...he says he doesn't mind, but...I'd rather he have something to open (for him and one of the pups)...

Glennsallnighter
12-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Finalising Christmas preparations! I have spent the weekend getting the gifts wrapped, tidying the house and preparing food. Fun but tiring. I've to head to the bank now. Hubby is at his branch. All the ATM machines are down and the traffic is awful........ GREAT!

Brooke
12-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Ah, just got all the bills ready to send out on Thursday! Relief it's done!

Henley Honey
12-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Putting my feet up after cooking all afternoon for Christmas. :spin:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-23-2013, 09:48 PM
good Job HH
I am cleaning up after hurricane Lucas came for a visit.
No he really was a good boy but after putting everything out of his reach I have to clean up and he took a liking that he could open my drawers in the kitchen and screamed when I tried to put the vacume away. apparently he likes to push it. I hear santa is bringing him his own .lol
now to tackle the kitchen after a late dinner.

Brooke
12-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Getting ready to cook....again! Just four of us tonight though!

Glennsallnighter
12-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Getting a few last minute gifts wrapped. I have veg prepared and soup made. I will cook the ham this evening and turkey etc tomorrow.

WalshFan88
12-24-2013, 03:25 PM
We are getting ready for dinner with my grandpa. Then tomorrow dinner with my grandma/stepgrandpa.

We open presents Christmas Eve night so we can sleep in a bit on Christmas Day. :lol:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I worked today and I am gonna take a nap before dinner and mass tonight
I am so tired I think I just need to close my eyes a little bit

WalshFan88
12-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Sitting here listening to my dad and grandpa talking about football...UGH! I'd honestly rather be in a dental chair. I can't tell a runningback from a rocket scientist. Talking about scores, players, teams, fantasy football.

I realize I'm the only one at this table not interested but I wish we could change the channel and the discussion. :lol:

Glennsallnighter
12-24-2013, 08:30 PM
That's family life for you Austin!

We are watching 'The Firm' until we know the kids are properly asleep......

Grey Sadler
12-24-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm bringing up some awful Bob Rivers Christmas songs on You Tube until the top of the hour, then I think I'll finish the vacuuming (stairs and downstairs)...then its time to hunker down and probably call my Dad and the pups...

bluefeather
12-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Ugh sounds bad Walshfan!

HenleyFan1971
12-24-2013, 10:27 PM
I got sick think maybe a throat infection or bronchitis again so I am staying home tomorrow not going to my sister for xmas rest of the family will watch HOTE on Showtime since I will be alone

Tiffanny Twisted
12-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Sitting here listening to my dad and grandpa talking about football...UGH! I'd honestly rather be in a dental chair. I can't tell a runningback from a rocket scientist. Talking about scores, players, teams, fantasy football.

I realize I'm the only one at this table not interested but I wish we could change the channel and the discussion. :lol:

Cheer up Austin.
that's called family time.
You don't get to choose your family only your friends..lol and since your friends ususally have your common intrests they are m ore fun.
Try and enjoy it anyway sweetie,,,,,at least you are all together.
some families aren't ,