PDA

View Full Version : Seaside Boardwalk Fire

SallyGee
09-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Once again I am asking for prayers for the Jersey Shore. I'm sure many of you have seen the picture of the roller coaster in the ocean after Sandy. Well, the boardwalk is now on fire. Firefighters have been battling the blaze for the past 6 hours. The rebuilt boardwalk is once again being destroyed. First by water now by fire. So sad. So many people worked so hard to get everything back to normal. We were stronger than the storm, but are we stronger than fire? How can these people go through this again? Please pray for Seaside.

Witchy Woman
09-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I was shocked and saddened to hear this. I have wonderful memories of spending time there and it's a shame they were dealt yet another devastating blow. My best wishes to those affected. They will come back bigger and better than ever !!

GlennLover
09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
SG, I saw this on the news a little while ago & it made me feel sick! Some storeowners who just reopened after losing their businesses during Sandy have once again had their businesses destroyed! You're right, how much can the people take! I certainly will be praying for all those affected.

sodascouts
09-12-2013, 08:56 PM
So awful! They're in my prayers.

WalshFan88
09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
In my prayers. :(

zeldabjr
09-12-2013, 10:54 PM
just heard about this...so sad...those poor people...my prayers are with them than they can remain strong...and that no one is injured in this fire...

Tiffanny Twisted
09-13-2013, 07:29 PM
sad sad sad...:grouphug:

Glennsallnighter
09-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I will of course pray for those affected and I too hope that nobody has been injured.