PDA

View Full Version : Happy Borderversary, Brooke!

Brooke
09-27-2013, 01:19 PM
I just realized that I missed my Borderversary! I joined this board Sept 20, 2006-seven years ago?! Wow, how time flies! :shock: And my how it has grown! Many thanks to Soda for all she has done and continues to do for all of us! And Eagles fans the world wide!

I come in here nearly every day to check up on everything Eagles and see what my like minded friends are up to! I miss it terribly if I am too busy or gone to stop in! I've only gotten to meet a couple of you, but I feel like I know many of you personally and count you as friends! My hubby was very skeptical of this whole internet friendship thing back in the day, like yours Pm, but he has grown accustomed to my obsession and laughs it off now. Eagles fans are the best! I hope to meet more of you as time goes on and our boys continue to tour! :soda:

ETA: Soda, you say it's seven years in December, but it says my join date was Sept. 20th?

sodascouts
09-27-2013, 03:15 PM
7 years for the Border. You joined during the Flip City days. It's coming up on 8 years for that!

Happy borderversary!!!!!!!! Thanks for sticking with the board for all this time, Brooke! I drove out to see the doc with you just because I couldn't stand the fact that after so many years, we'd never met in person. You're that important! I consider you integral to this board, both as a moderator and a member.

Brooke
09-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Aha! Thanks! And a fun time we had ogling our boys and drinking our 'champagne on ice' that evening! We even bored my hubby and he left us to it and went to bed after the first viewing! Still can't believe you drove all that way! :lol:

Molly
09-27-2013, 06:54 PM
7 years for the Border. You joined during the Flip City days. It's coming up on 8 years for that!

Happy borderversary!!!!!!!! Thanks for sticking with the board for all this time, Brooke! I drove out to see the doc with you just because I couldn't stand the fact that after so many years, we'd never met in person. You're that important! I consider you integral to this board, both as a moderator and a member.

I was just talking about this with the hubby. Some of us go back even before the Flip City days...which means I've known some of you (like dreamer and Freypower) nearly a decade!

Freypower
09-27-2013, 07:19 PM
I was just talking about this with the hubby. Some of us go back even before the Flip City days...which means I've known some of you (like dreamer and Freypower) nearly a decade!

As somebody once said it's been a long time, been a long time.... :partytime:

WalshFan88
09-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Happy Borderversary Brooke!

And awesome - 7 years!

Houston Baby
09-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Happy Borderversary Brooke!!

I love reading about all y'alls Eagles adventures and friendships. Amazing!

:cheers: to many many more years!!

GlennLover
09-29-2013, 03:51 PM
HAPPY BORDERVERSARY, BROOKE!

You're a very valued member of The Border! Thanks for all your contributions!

Prettymaid
09-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Happy Borderversary Brookie! It was great meeting you last year at the JB show. I know my hubby has learned that it's fun to meet Borderers at shows. He actually looks forward to it now. I was hoping we'd get to meet again at the St. Louis Eagles show, but alas, that is not to be. I hope we continue meeting up here on The Border though, because your posts are fun to read - always honest and down-to-earth! :hug:

Brooke
09-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Pm, darn! I was excited that we were going to get to meet again, too!

Thanks everyone! :hug:

cricrichan
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Wow! Seven years on the Border! That is awesome, Brooke :D

Happy Borderversary from me too :yay:

Glennsallnighter
10-01-2013, 04:45 PM
HAPPY BORDERVERSARY
BROOKE!!!

7 Years on the Border shows great dedication! You are a lovely person as can be seen in your posts and a true Eagles fan. I too hope sincerely that we can meet up some day, preferably at an Eagles show!!

Brooke
10-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Ooooohhhhh, you all are so sweet! Thanks to all for my Borderversary wishes! Just another thing that makes this place such a fun place to be and make you want to come back again, and again, and again! :grouphug:

outontheborder
10-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I'm a bit late, but Happy Borderversary from me too!

sodascouts
10-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Girl, you're so popular I'm going to make this into its own thread!

VAisForEagleLovers
10-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Good call, Soda, I've been ignoring this thread, but now that it's all on its own, I opened it!

Happy Borderversary, Brooke!! Hope to meet you someday!

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/birthdays/lizzy/6.jpg

Outlawman13
10-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Happy Borderversary Brooke!!! I'm a little late (I know LOL). You are very sweet Brooke. Hope to meet you someday.

Brooke
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Well, good grief! Thanks everyone! It's been a long time, long, long time! And enjoying most every minute! I sure hope to meet more of you someday! :grouphug:

ETA: I tried to quote a Led Zep song there, but I don't think I really got it right! :lol:

Ive always been a dreamer
10-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but ...

HAPPY BORDERVERSARY BROOKE!!!

:cheers: to many, many more and I would love to meet you in person one of these nights (or days). Long may you post!

Freypower
10-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry Brooke, I forgot to wish you happy Borderversary & I would love to meet you some day. I hope you don't mind if I post something recent...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ozeagle/Solo%20Years/After%20Hours%20Tour/Australasian%20Tour/SecSyd3.jpg

Tiffanny Twisted
10-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Hey Brooke
sorry to be so late
hope your borderversarry was great.
thanks for all your posts:computer:

whooh girl

Brooke
10-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks again everyone! You're all the best!

Very HS & G pic there too Fp! Thank you! :smitten: