PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN - 10/16/2013

VAisForEagleLovers
10-16-2013, 09:00 PM
From Joe before the concert:

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/HOTE/Nashville/joeandvince_zps6d09ac78.jpg

Tiffanny Twisted
10-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Cool Va. Love vince gill such a humble and talented guy

Prettymaid
10-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Great! Thanks VA. Gotta wonder how many celebs are walking around backstage with one of those things around their neck. ;-)

sodascouts
10-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Wow, I wouldn't have recognized Vince Gill without Joe's caption. He looks a bit rough!

Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum is also at the concert. She tweeted a photo taken from her seat and is obviously a big fan:
https://twitter.com/HillaryScottLA/status/390657983438651392

Prettymaid
10-16-2013, 10:19 PM
Wow, I wouldn't have recognized Vince Gill without Joe's caption. He looks a bit rough!

Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum is also at the concert. She tweeted a photo taken from her seat and is obviously a big fan:

That's so cool! But secretly...deep down...aren't you thinking how much better your seats were in Memphis than hers are? Lol!

Midnight Visitor
10-16-2013, 10:35 PM

I said the same exact thing about Gill in the Joe Walsh photo thread. I must not have seen him for years or something.

sodascouts
10-16-2013, 10:49 PM
That's so cool! But secretly...deep down...aren't you thinking how much better your seats were in Memphis than hers are? Lol!

LOL. I was thinking that! There are so many comps given away in Nashville that even celebs find themselves in the tiers off to the side.

Prettymaid
10-16-2013, 10:53 PM
LOL. I was thinking that! There are so many comps given away in Nashville that even celebs find themselves in the tiers off to the side.

That audience must look like a Country Music awards show!

shunlvswx
10-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Cool. Vince was there. Vince is one of my favorite country singers. Joe is right. He's the best ever.

sodascouts
10-16-2013, 11:01 PM
That audience must look like a Country Music awards show!

Yep. Heck, one of the people tweeting her excitement during the concert was Leslie Fram (https://twitter.com/FramLeslie), VP of Music Strategy for CMT. I wonder if she'll be told to stop texting and put her cell phone away? ;)

shunlvswx
10-16-2013, 11:11 PM
I didn't know Vince was an Eagles fans. Then I also remembered he did sing on the Common Thread album back in 1994. He did a great job with I Can't Tell You Why. It was exact same as the original version. I loved Vince's solo in the song.

sodascouts
10-16-2013, 11:14 PM
A USA Today correspondent who is there just tweeted that the drummer for Poco, George Lawrence, is in the audience.

(I'm following this show on Twitter since I couldn't be there and I'm torturing myself! lol)

Prettymaid
10-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Rick will have to tell us how many celebrities he saw!

sodascouts
10-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Joe just tweeted at "halftime" as he called it that Roy Orbison Jr. was backstage with him. He called him his "adopted nephew."

shunlvswx
10-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Joe Don Rooney of Rascal Flatts is at the show tonight. Joe Don is the blonde one. He's not the lead singer. I think he plays. Crap. I forgot what instrument he plays.

Steve Warner tweeted on Twitter that he wished he had gone.

I think there were a lot of country singers at the concert tonight, but the question is who.

sodascouts
10-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Just saw that Reba McEntire was spotted.

sodascouts
10-17-2013, 12:13 AM
The Tennessean has already posted photos!

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DN&Dato=20131016&Kategori=TUNEIN&Lopenr=310160214&Ref=PH

Houston Baby
10-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Wow, I'm glad I didn't go to Nashville cause I might have spent the whole concert scoping out the other celebs & missed our guys!:lie:

shunlvswx
10-17-2013, 12:25 AM
It would be funny. That you're just seeing there and you notice you are sitting next Vince or Joe Don or Hillary. What do you do? LOL Well when you're in the country music capital of the world, you never know who you are sitting next too.

Houston Baby
10-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Glenn is in blue again- LOVE IT!!!

VAisForEagleLovers
10-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Amusing tweet:

"I thought Glenn wrote this song, then he told me I did." - Joe Walsh (introducing 'Life's Been Good' during the Eagles concert tonight)

TimothyBFan
10-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Amusing tweet:

"I thought Glenn wrote this song, then he told me I did." - Joe Walsh (introducing 'Life's Been Good' during the Eagles concert tonight)

:hilarious: I just laughed out loud at that one! LOVE IT!!!!!

shunlvswx
10-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Joe is so funny.

Brooke
10-17-2013, 10:25 AM
He's cool! Everyone says so! :wink:

Very cool that the country stars are there! I never thought about it, but of course they are! Lots of them have said the Eagles were some of their inspiration!

It would have been cool to be there, but I would have been like HB and missed a lot of the concert looking for country stars!

Glennsallnighter
10-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Sounds like a great gig! Thanks for posting the pics Soda. Glenn :heart: looks great in the blue shirt.

WalshFan88
10-17-2013, 01:24 PM
HC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9M3Zy0R2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbxfYdt22Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11i2Yxq3k4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0bHpfFuNo

Prettymaid
10-17-2013, 03:48 PM
He's cool! Everyone says so! :wink:

He's cool!!!

WalshFan88
10-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Joe is the epitome of cool! Totally Rockstar, yet nice and friendly.

A mix of songs on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9FO9fFS_ig

secret squirrel
10-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Glowing CMT review:

http://www.cmt.com/news/country-music/1715797/eagles-give-a-history-lesson.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahoo

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/some-called-it-country-some-called-it.html

Brooke
10-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Great review, but if they had checked in to it they would have known that it wasn't a surprise that Bernie was with them! :laugh:

secret squirrel
10-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah. Isn't it amazing that they haven't heard about it before? I mean, we all knew before the tour began but now, how many dates have they played and they're still surprised!

SS
xx
http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/some-called-it-country-some-called-it.html

Ive always been a dreamer
10-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah - it is rather shocking that Bernie is considered a surprise guest, especially in Nashville - you'd think they would be in the know. :doh:

But, overall, it is a pretty good review. And like the writer, I have to also respectfully disagree with Glenn's remarks about the Beach Boys being pioneers and the Eagles just being settlers. I know he's trying to be self-deprecating, but I wish he would drop the line. Many people, including myself, boo in disagreement everytime he says it cause it just ain't so, IMHO.

Freypower
10-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah - it is rather shocking that Bernie is considered a surprise guest, especially in Nashville - you'd think they would be in the know. :doh:

But, overall, it is a pretty good review. And like the writer, I have to also respectfully disagree with Glenn's remarks about the Beach Boys being pioneers and the Eagles just being settlers. I know he's trying to be self-deprecating, but I wish he would drop the line. Many people, including myself, boo in disagreement everytime he says it cause it just ain't so, IMHO.

He said that in Australia. He meant the Beach Boys paved the way for the Eagles & other California rock bands as opposed to country rock bands. I have no problem with that because in my opinion it is the truth. It is not 'just' being settlers (even if he used the word 'just'). The Eagles built strong foundations on the path the Beach Boys had laid down, and pioneered country rock, although some would argue the Byrds were the real pioneers here. I honestly don't think saying the Beach Boys were first is being self-deprecating.

WalshFan88
10-18-2013, 07:05 PM
WW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wiy4AyEmxM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCMZnBNYaEKM2XHgoSvRt9A

TIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_XMQRQ-zGE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCMZnBNYaEKM2XHgoSvRt9A

10-18-2013, 11:34 PM
He said that in Australia. He meant the Beach Boys paved the way for the Eagles & other California rock bands as opposed to country rock bands. I have no problem with that because in my opinion it is the truth. It is not 'just' being settlers (even if he used the word 'just'). The Eagles built strong foundations on the path the Beach Boys had laid down, and pioneered country rock, although some would argue the Byrds were the real pioneers here. I honestly don't think saying the Beach Boys were first is being self-deprecating.

FP, thanks for the explanation, but I think I understand what Glenn meant … I just don’t happen to agree with it. However, I’m not sure I understand your post – it sounds like you believe an artist can’t have multiple influences and can’t be a pioneer in their own right if they were influenced by another ground-breaking artist, which I can’t agree with. In the case of the Eagles, they were influenced by many artists including Elvis, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, and the Byrds, all of who were pioneers in various ways. Even though the Eagles may not have been the first to perform the genre, I happen to believe that they were pioneers in popularizing and perfecting the country rock sound in much the same way that the Beach Boys were pioneers of California surf music.

Freypower
10-19-2013, 01:36 AM
FP, thanks for the explanation, but I think I understand what Glenn meant … I just don’t happen to agree with it. However, I’m not sure I understand your post – it sounds like you believe an artist can’t have multiple influences and can’t be a pioneer in their own right if they were influenced by another ground-breaking artist, which I can’t agree with. In the case of the Eagles, they were influenced by many artists including Elvis, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, and the Byrds, all of who were pioneers in various ways. Even though the Eagles may not have been the first to perform the genre, I happen to believe that they were pioneers in popularizing and perfecting the country rock sound in much the same way that the Beach Boys were pioneers of California surf music.

We are not in disagreement. I said 'they (Eagles) pioneered country rock although some would argue the Byrds were the real pioneers here'. That has to do with country rock & sort of got buried in the rest of the post. I believe that Glenn's main point about the Beach Boys was that they were the pioneers of California rock generally.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-19-2013, 02:16 PM
We are not in disagreement. I said 'they (Eagles) pioneered country rock although some would argue the Byrds were the real pioneers here'. That has to do with country rock & sort of got buried in the rest of the post. I believe that Glenn's main point about the Beach Boys was that they were the pioneers of California rock generally.

When he said the same thing last night in Indy, he was speaking in terms of harmonies as opposed to genres like Country Rock or California Rock. Of course there were a lot of bands that sang with harmonies, but in the documentary, Glenn was pretty emphatic that the Beach Boys were a huge inspiration to him to sing in 'harmony bands' (or words to that effect). Given that, it's no wonder he felt the Beach Boys paved the way, so to speak.

If you relate it to American history, pioneers found and explored the new lands, then faded away. Settlers were the ones who tamed the land, forged a life from it, and put their mark forever on it. I've never really agreed with the word 'settler' when speaking of these people, but given what they did, I have to agree with Glenn. The Eagles may not have been the first ones there, but they're the ones who defined it and made it theirs.

shunlvswx
10-19-2013, 09:36 PM
There are some more pictures from Nashville.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/sfCP4Faawzk/History+Eagles+Live+Concert/browse?Page=1

sodascouts
10-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Those are great!!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-19-2013, 10:01 PM
great pictures thanks for sharing

Freypower
10-19-2013, 10:30 PM

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/sfCP4Faawzk/History+Eagles+Live+Concert/browse?Page=1

These are good photos but a couple of Glenn singing would have been nice. :scowl: He barely features on the first page. And his name is spelt wrong.

MaryCalifornia
10-20-2013, 12:10 AM
Wait, what is happening with Marjorie's hair in those photos? Is it short and brown? I thought it is long and blond. What am I seeing?

Freypower
10-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Wait, what is happening with Marjorie's hair in those photos? Is it short and brown? I thought it is long and blond. What am I seeing?

Maybe she just has her hair tied back?

MaryCalifornia
10-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Its like Liza Minelli hair. Look at photo # 31 of 195...its coming down onto her cheek, all dark and spiky. I don't get it.

sodascouts
10-20-2013, 02:33 AM
I see what you mean. That's quite a drastic change. Guess it's her business, though.

Glennsallnighter
10-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Thanks for posting the videos Austin. They are excellent quality!

Really making me anticipate 3 weeks time!!

10-20-2013, 01:15 PM
First of all, I'm not criticizing but Marjorie's hair caught me off guard too. It's such a drastic change for her to go short and dark all at the same time.

When he said the same thing last night in Indy, he was speaking in terms of harmonies as opposed to genres like Country Rock or California Rock. Of course there were a lot of bands that sang with harmonies, but in the documentary, Glenn was pretty emphatic that the Beach Boys were a huge inspiration to him to sing in 'harmony bands' (or words to that effect). Given that, it's no wonder he felt the Beach Boys paved the way, so to speak.

If you relate it to American history, pioneers found and explored the new lands, then faded away. Settlers were the ones who tamed the land, forged a life from it, and put their mark forever on it. I've never really agreed with the word 'settler' when speaking of these people, but given what they did, I have to agree with Glenn. The Eagles may not have been the first ones there, but they're the ones who defined it and made it theirs.

VA – I don’t disagree with the premise of your post. However, I do disagree with the way that Glenn compares the bands in live shows. When he says the Beach Boys were pioneers and the Eagles were just settlers, most folks don’t have the time to analyze the remark and it comes across badly, IMHO. Many times he gets booed – including by me. It’s not that he shouldn’t give credit to the Beach Boys for being pioneers, but, the Eagles were more than just settlers, they were pioneers too. There’s nothing wrong with being a settler, but, as you pointed out, it doesn’t have the same positive connotation as pioneer does for most folks. So, to me, he should credit the Beach Boys without appearing to undermine the Eagles. So while I appreciate the sentiment, to me, his delivery sucks.

Perhaps the reason I don’t like the remark is because he previously made similar comments in his solo shows. I can’t remember his exact words, but the first few times he said something to the effect that the Beach Boys were the best harmonizing band ever. Those comments got lots of people booing and saying ‘nooooo’ – some even yelled out things like ‘Eagles Eagles – have you ever heard of a band called the Eagles’. Anyhow – it’s just my opinion and I’ll get off of my soapbox now.

sodascouts
10-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Eh, I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. I did disagree with his comments at solo shows that they were BETTER, but I have no problem with this "pioneers" bit. They were first, after all.

Anyway, from his perspective, they inspired him not only in his arrangement of HT but in the way he styled his own band. If people are booing his statement of what has inspired him, that's their right, but personally I think we shouldn't boo someone for giving their honest opinion which also happens to be very modest and sweet! Boo people for saying something tacky or mean-spirited, if you must, but not for something like that. If it's some kind of attempt to communicate to Glenn that you think he and the Eagles are just as awesome as the Beach Boys, well, I doubt he needs that ego reassurance, especially at the expense of a group he really respects.

JMHO.

Prettymaid
10-20-2013, 04:43 PM
I didn't think much about the comment either, except that Glenn is obviously a big fan and I'm not. Lol! Never cared for the Beach Boys besides Kokomo. But the comment obviously struck a chord with Dreamer and some others. I actually spent the first part of Heartache Tonight trying to see how he got the vibe of the harmonies from Barbara Ann.

The thing for me about the Eagle's harmonies is that they are the tightest I've ever heard. Some great harmonic bands like CSN and Poco just can't compare, as much as I like them. They don't all stop and start their words together, and that is so important when you're harmonizing with others. You've got to give props to Glenn for that.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-20-2013, 04:52 PM
I didn't think much about the comment either, except that Glenn is obviously a big fan and I'm not. Lol! Never cared for the Beach Boys besides Kokomo. But the comment obviously struck a chord with Dreamer and some others. I actually spent the first part of Heartache Tonight trying to see how he got the vibe of the harmonies from Barbara Ann.

The thing for me about the Eagle's harmonies is that they are the tightest I've ever heard. Some great harmonic bands like CSN and Poco just can't compare, as much as I like them. They don't all stop and start their words together, and that is so important when you're harmonizing with others. You've got to give props to Glenn for that.

Not to mention their voices are pure MAGIC together. Beautifully written, beautifully arranged, perfectly executed, no one can emulate those particular voices blending together. Regardless of how much the Beach Boys inspired Glenn with harmonies, if the original band hadn't sounded so good together, they'd have taken a different direction with the vocals. Even Glyn Johns in the documentary admitted it was the sound of their voices together that made him change his mind and take them on.

sodascouts
10-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Exactly. The Eagles are in a class by themselves.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Some would say that I'm biased because I'm such a fan, but this is the very reason why I am a fan. The hot looks (then and now) and excellent musicianship just added/adds to it. The hook for me was and is the harmonies, and they still have it. Man oh man do they still have it!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Exactly. The Eagles are in a class by themselves.
I agree with this statement , could not have said it better myself.

Freypower
10-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Eh, I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal. I did disagree with his comments at solo shows that they were BETTER, but I have no problem with this "pioneers" bit. They were first, after all.

Anyway, from his perspective, they inspired him not only in his arrangement of HT but in the way he styled his own band. If people are booing his statement of what has inspired him, that's their right, but personally I think we shouldn't boo someone for giving their honest opinion which also happens to be very modest and sweet! Boo people for saying something tacky or mean-spirited, if you must, but not for something like that. If it's some kind of attempt to communicate to Glenn that you think he and the Eagles are just as awesome as the Beach Boys, well, I doubt he needs that ego reassurance, especially at the expense of a group he really respects.

JMHO.

Agreed.

In any case he probably isn't including his own band in his assessment. If that is his opinion & he wishes to state it then he is entitled to do so without being booed. Good grief. My own opinion is that the Beach Boys are overrated & the best harmony singing band ever, Eagles included, was the Beatles.

In Australia he used the pioneers/settlers line before Caroline, No & I understood what he meant, & to me it was positive. It is negative when he does the Prelude To Obscurity stuff & puts himself down or says things like he sang less because they had Don Henley. That stuff annoys me far more than his obvious honestly felt praise of the Beach Boys.

sodascouts
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
or says things like he sang less because they had Don Henley

Oh gosh, that makes me cringe! I love Don - he has a magnificent voice - but so does Glenn. I hate that Glenn genuinely seems to believe that his voice is inferior.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Oh gosh, that makes me cringe! I love Don - he has a magnificent voice - but so does Glenn. I hate that Glenn genuinely seems to believe that his voice is inferior.

Yes, I still yell 'boo' when I see that part on the documentary. I'm glad his ego isn't totally out of control, but come on, I still can't imagine what he was thinking then or now to actually think that.

Prettymaid
10-20-2013, 08:25 PM
My own opinion is that the Beach Boys are overrated & the best harmony singing band ever, Eagles included, was the Beatles.

As much as I love The Beatles and what they did for music (talk about pioneers!), I like the harmonic blend of voices in the Eagles more than The Beatles. I think The Beatles were better songwriters than the Eagles, but like VA said, the Eagles voices are pure MAGIC together. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

sodascouts
10-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Same here, PM!

Brooke
10-21-2013, 03:02 PM
I agree with that too, Pm! There's nothing like the Eagles harmonies.

I will say that I think Crosby, Stills, and Nash are/were a very close second, but the last dvd I heard of their's was a bit of a disappointment. The Eagles voices are holding up better. Jmo.

ETA: Marjorie's hair. It definitely looks like it's been cut around her ear there. And dark? And the hat......makes me wonder.......

10-21-2013, 07:08 PM
With regard to the pioneers/settlers comments, I want to emphasize that I don't think it's a huge deal either, but it did generate some interesting discussion. I certainly understand the point that Glenn is trying to make, I just don't think the way he frames the comment in a concert setting is very effective. All I'm trying to say is anytime a remark is misunderstood and/or causes some fans show their disapproval or displeasure, then perhaps there is a better way to make your point. In any event, I certainly don't get outraged when he says it - just mildly irritated. I only brought it up as an observation.

In Australia he used the pioneers/settlers line before Caroline, No & I understood what he meant, & to me it was positive. It is negative when he does the Prelude To Obscurity stuff & puts himself down or says things like he sang less because they had Don Henley. That stuff annoys me far more than his obvious honestly felt praise of the Beach Boys.

Both remarks have the same effect on me. I never have any problem with anyone complimenting someone else - as a matter of fact I like to hear it. However, to me these are both examples of Glenn's tendency to undermine himself or the Eagles when he pays a compliment to someone else.

My own opinion is that the Beach Boys are overrated & the best harmony singing band ever, Eagles included, was the Beatles.

I would also say that I have to disagree with this remark too. IMHO, as big of a Beatles fan as I am and as much as I appreciate their music, I think the Eagles were/are a better band vocally.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Ha! I have not voluntarily listened to the Beatles in over 30 years, and I can't see it happening anytime in the next 20 years.

Freypower
10-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Ha! I have not voluntarily listened to the Beatles in over 30 years, and I can't see it happening anytime in the next 20 years.

Oh dear. I don't want to get into this & ask you why not because it's your opinion, but you are missing out on a great deal of wonderful music.

I also don't wish to defend my position as it would be going too far off topic.

MaryCalifornia
10-21-2013, 09:07 PM
When I was little my parents had Abbey Road and Maxwell's Silver Hammer always scared me. Then, when I was a little older, we got Sgt. Peppers and I always liked it. Those are the only two Beatles albums I have heard, and I did not analyze the harmonies. I do wish I were around during the hysteria when they first came over to the US and had witnessed it, like Glenn and Timothy. I would lie on the living room floor forever and stare at the album covers, the bare feet, cigarette dangling from a hand, etc...I miss albums. I felt like my kids were missing out, so I bought a turntable and some old albums (random ones, U2, Go-Gos, Stones). I know a lot of people on here have Eagles vinyl. That was a horrible, off-topic ramble I just went on, sorry.

Freypower
10-22-2013, 12:36 AM
When I was little my parents had Abbey Road and Maxwell's Silver Hammer always scared me. Then, when I was a little older, we got Sgt. Peppers and I always liked it. Those are the only two Beatles albums I have heard, and I did not analyze the harmonies. I do wish I were around during the hysteria when they first came over to the US and had witnessed it, like Glenn and Timothy. I would lie on the living room floor forever and stare at the album covers, the bare feet, cigarette dangling from a hand, etc...I miss albums. I felt like my kids were missing out, so I bought a turntable and some old albums (random ones, U2, Go-Gos, Stones). I know a lot of people on here have Eagles vinyl. That was a horrible, off-topic ramble I just went on, sorry.

Please, please, at least try Revolver, the White Album, Help! & A Hard Day's Night, or if you don't want to go that far buy One, which is a collection of the Number One singles.

I am going to have to revive the Beatles thread in Sake of the Song because I would like to talk about their singing & harmony style & many other things. I won't do it now.

StephUK
10-22-2013, 08:03 PM
The photos of the show are great.

On the Country Rock discussion, I'd just like to say 'GRAM PARSONS'.

The Beatles - In my opinion they were OK but there have been many better bands since. I'm too young to remember Beatlemania. I always find it strange that in the US the Beatles are still revered like gods while here in the UK they are hardly mentioned anymore, and most people under 35 don't even know who they were. I guess that's why Paul McCartney does far more solo shows in the US than he does in the UK!

sodascouts
10-24-2013, 10:09 PM
I moved the most recent posts solely discussing the Beatles as opposed to the Nashville show into the Beatles thread here: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1627

Hope nobody minds!

cricrichan
10-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Amusing tweet:

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cricrichan
10-29-2013, 06:36 PM

Cool pics!!! Thanks for posting the link :D