PDA

View Full Version : Seneca Allegany Events Center, Salamanca, NY – 10/12/2013

SilverMoon
10-18-2013, 01:44 AM
A review with pictures:

http://www.backstageaxxess.com/backstage/Concert_Review.php/Don-Felder-2013

After the show, Don spent some time with his fans. Here’s a quote from the review:

The lights came on and Felder returned to the stage for several minutes. He casually sat down on the front of the stage and took the time to sign autographs and shake hands with fans. I was impressed that this Grammy Award winning Rock and Roll Hall of Famer shared his time after the show. This legendary musician is very down to earth. One of his roadies gave a devoted fan the set list from the stage and Don Felder personalized it, even making sure he had the fan's name spelled correctly as he autographed it. Another admirer mentioned that it was her birthday and he posed for a picture with her. He's a class act and clearly demonstrated that he really appreciates his followers.

Brooke
10-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Very cool! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
10-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Love to hear stuff like this. Thanks!

SilverMoon
12-10-2013, 05:49 AM
Another positive review I just found:

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/629818/-Life-In-The-Fast-Lane-.html?nav=5004

Ive always been a dreamer
12-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks for your research, SM - nice writeup! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
12-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks SM!

I'm really surprised and disappointed that Felder hasn't toured more for Road to Forever. I really like that album and I thought for sure I'd have a chance to see a show where I could hear faves like "Wash Away" live, but the closest he came to me was three hours away. I would've driven it, too, if I hadn't been teaching that afternoon. I hope he's just taking a break and we'll see more dates soon.

Until then, I'll just keep reading reviews!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Now that I live only two hours from Nashville, it would be nice if he played there.

sodascouts
12-12-2013, 12:13 AM
I'd meet you there, VA! I'd drive four hours to see a Road to Forever show, no sweat.

zeldabjr
12-12-2013, 12:23 AM
he did do Wash Away when I saw him...really good song!