PDA

View Full Version : VIP Ticketing For 2014 Dates

carol7lynn
10-28-2013, 11:42 AM
VIP ticketing is now being handles directly via TM. No more LiveNation. The Good News is they actually tell you what seat you are getting. No more mystery! Thank God. Just tried for Sacramento and got offered 2nd row for $650-great price.

On The List Presents, as the company is called, will be handling VIP tickets for at least the first two History 2014 dates according to their FaceBook page. https://www.facebook.com/OnTheListPresents?directed_target_id=0

Pricing for San Jose/Sacramento shows as follows: Front Row $950 VIP-$650 & Fan Floor-$450 according to a recent OTL tweet. https://twitter.com/OTLPresents

I suspect the company is owned by TM-what isn't-and so far has handled MegaDeath and Steel Panther VIP tickets.

Here is what their FaceBook page says about the company:

About

We create and execute unique VIP programs for global tours and live events, ensuring fans have a refreshingly creative, truly one of a kind experience

General Information
Email - VIP@OTLPresents.com
Twitter - @OTLPresents
Instagram - @OTLPresents
#OnTheList

Basic Info
Founded September 2013

Carol-Lynn

sodascouts
10-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info!

The packages look to be the same - except front row folks now get a denim jacket! Guess that justifies the new price. ;) The party details also promise more consistency and overall coolness factors (ie guaranteed open bar, Eagles photos displayed, and Eagles music playing).

This is from TM:

Eagles Front Row VIP Package includes:

o One FRONT ROW Reserved floor ticket (distributed day of show)
o Preferred Parking (1 parking space per order)
o One entry to Official History of Eagles Preshow VIP Party, which includes:
- Priority VIP check-In
- Preshow open bar (includes beer & wine)
- Full dinner buffet
- History of Eagles photos on display
- Preshow prizes & giveaways
- Raffle for exclusive Eagles tour items
- Private crowd free merchandise shopping
- Preshow party music playing your favorite Eagles selections
o Exclusive Eagles VIP Merchandise, which includes:
- One exclusive History of Eagles jean jacket
- One exclusive Eagles gift bag
- One commemorative Eagles VIP laminate & lanyard
- One commemorative Eagles VIP ticket
o Dedicated On-Site VIP Hosts

Eagles VIP Package includes:

o One Reserved Floor Ticket within rows 2-10 (distributed day of show)
o Preferred Parking (1 parking space per order)
o One entry to Official History of Eagles Preshow VIP Party, which includes:
- Priority VIP check-In
- Preshow Open Bar (includes beer & wine)
- Full dinner buffet
- History of Eagles photos on display
- Preshow prizes & giveaways
- Raffle for exclusive Eagles tour items
- Private crowd free merchandise shopping
- Preshow party music playing your favorite Eagles selections
o Exclusive Eagles VIP Merchandise, which includes:
- One exclusive Eagles gift bag
- One commemorative Eagles VIP laminate & lanyard
- One commemorative Eagles VIP ticket
o Dedicated On-Site VIP Hosts

Eagles Fan Floor Ticket Package includes:

o One Reserved Floor Ticket within rows 11-20 (distributed day of show)
o One commemorative Eagles VIP ticket
o Dedicated On-Site VIP Check-in

Tiffanny Twisted
10-28-2013, 06:27 PM
thanks r the up date ladies
hoping it is change for the better

VAisForEagleLovers
10-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear I wasn't saying it all wrong when I said before that the Eagles broke ties with VIP Nation. In spite of searching and searching, though, I couldn't find a website. A Facebook page came up in a search, and I think it was OTL Presents. Without a webpage I didn't give them any credence! Guess I was wrong. Still, I tried it at 2pm EDT since I had a meeting at 1:00 and got no results whatsoever for first row or the VIP package. It just sat there, then returned me to the page where you select what price level you want and to search again. Not impressed. I despise TicketMaster and VIP Nation was my way of not dealing with them unless desperate. Now... I'd send another email but they stopped answering my emails long ago.

carol7lynn
10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
thanks r the up date ladies
hoping it is change for the better

I for one think it is. At least you're not buying a pig in a poke any more.

Carol-Lynn

VAisForEagleLovers
10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
I for one think it is. At least you're not buying a pig in a poke any more.

Carol-Lynn

That part of it is better, but it's rather useless if I can't buy any tickets at all! I sent them an email, we'll see if they respond. I can't take vacation every time I want to buy a ticket when it goes on sale.

carol7lynn
10-28-2013, 08:19 PM
That part of it is better, but it's rather useless if I can't buy any tickets at all! I sent them an email, we'll see if they respond. I can't take vacation every time I want to buy a ticket when it goes on sale.

Try now. They still have front row tickets and third row tickets and it only took a minute for each try.

Before I retired, I often took the day off to buy tickets. Priorities.

Carol-Lynn

VAisForEagleLovers
10-28-2013, 08:27 PM
I tried when I got home (at 7:15 EDT), and so that's how I figured out it's the new pop-up window to prove you're human and not a bot. It doesn't display at the office.

With the way this job is, I can't even take vacation to go see concerts (I work from wherever I am)! I really need to hire someone to take over my old job so I have some back-up!

Ive always been a dreamer
10-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Well - From what it sounds like, most of the changes seem to be positive ones. I definitely like the idea that you will know where your seats will be ahead of time. Hopefully, they will get any systems glitches worked out very quickly and things will go smoothly.

carol7lynn
10-31-2013, 06:56 PM
Looks like On the List Presents is handling all VIP ticketing for the History Tour.

This from their FaceBook page four hours ago:

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheListPresents?directed_target_id=0

Just Announced! Eagles (https://www.facebook.com/EaglesBand?directed_target_id=0) Expand Their 2014 "History Of The Eagles" Run! Dates Below...

VIP Package American Express Pre-Sales Monday 11/4 10am - Tuesday 11/5 10pm Local!

VIP Package Public On-Sales Wednesday 11/6 at 10am Local!

Carol-Lynn

VAisForEagleLovers
10-31-2013, 07:39 PM
Looks like On the List Presents is handling all VIP ticketing for the History Tour.

This from their FaceBook page four hours ago:

https://www.facebook.com/OnTheListPresents?directed_target_id=0

Just Announced! Eagles (https://www.facebook.com/EaglesBand?directed_target_id=0) Expand Their 2014 "History Of The Eagles" Run! Dates Below...

VIP Package American Express Pre-Sales Monday 11/4 10am - Tuesday 11/5 10pm Local!

VIP Package Public On-Sales Wednesday 11/6 at 10am Local!

Carol-Lynn

They sent it to me via message on FB, but I didn't see it til I got home. What to do, what to do.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Just so everyone knows, you can't buy the VIP seats using the Ticketmaster app, or the mobile webpage. You also can't buy them over the phone. Only the website. I didn't ask about the full webpage on a mobile device but when I tried it, I got an error. I did ask them how this was all considered a "VIP experience" and of course got no answer...

The bright side is that the new people at On The List Presents seem very friendly and helpful.

sodascouts
11-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the low-down. Doesn't sound very VIP to me! Glad they were polite, though.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Actually I understated it! They sent me a Facebook message to tell me about the concerts when they were announced (HH had already texted me). Then I messaged back about the issue I was having with Ticketmaster at work (can't buy tickets from there due to security certificate errors). So they sent me a Facebook message again on Monday wanting to know if I had been able to buy a ticket. I don't know what they would have done if I'd have said 'no', but it was nice of them to send the message and ask.

Ticketmaster, of course, isn't at all concerned about my inability to buy tickets on their site from the office.

chaleymom
11-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Hey guys! :bye:

Hope all is well!

Just got our front row VIP package tickets last night for the Cincinnati, Ohio show! woo hoo!!!

This will definitely be a new experience for me and I'm super excited! My husband was able to use his American Express 'points' that he's been storing up forever - (because I told him there was NO WAY we were paying $1900 for two seats in the front row no matter HOW BADLY I wanted to go!!)

Anyone else going to the Cincinnati show? I only have four months to wait!!!

Prettymaid
11-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Hey guys! :bye:

Hope all is well!

Just got our front row VIP package tickets last night for the Cincinnati, Ohio show! woo hoo!!!

This will definitely be a new experience for me and I'm super excited! My husband was able to use his American Express 'points' that he's been storing up forever - (because I told him there was NO WAY we were paying $1900 for two seats in the front row no matter HOW BADLY I wanted to go!!)

Anyone else going to the Cincinnati show? I only have four months to wait!!!

Hey CM, nice to see you! You are SO LUCKY!!!! You are going to have a great time in your front row seats! Please promise you will post your thoughts afterwards. And you might just want to hang around here while you wait to get yourself in the mood!

Brooke
11-07-2013, 12:03 PM
cm, awesome news! I'm so happy for you and I know you will be blown away at the show!

Hang around with us for the anticipation and be sure to report back!