PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new kid too

LongTimeFan
11-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been a fan for a long time, and so glad to have found such a great board.

I first saw them in concert around 1980, but loved their music from the very beginning, both as The Eagles and their solo works and in other groups.

So sorry to have missed both concerts here in MO, but have been living vicariously through everyone else's concert experiences. Am really enjoying all the concert reviews and pictures, and think its fantastic that so many of the members here are able to meet up with each other at the shows. Eagles fans are the best!

Hoping that someday I will be able to catch them next time around, and until then have my HOTE dvds.

Prettymaid
11-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Welcome LTF! I've been following you around the threads you've posted in so far. Glad you introduced yourself here. I think you're going to fit right in! Hope you're enjoying yourself.

sodascouts
11-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Welcome LTF. I sure hope you get to see a show. You'll be blown away!

Witchy Woman
11-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Welcome, LTF !!

prayfordaylight
11-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Welcome!

Houston Baby
11-07-2013, 11:16 AM
WELCOME LTF!
If you are an Eagles fan, I know you will love it here. Lots of great info & people!

HAVE FUN!!

Brooke
11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Welcome to The Border, LTF! Glad to have another Missourian here! What part are you from?

If you love the Eagles, you will love this place! I hope you get to see them on this tour. I saw them in St. Louis and it was amazing!

LongTimeFan
11-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Welcome to The Border, LTF! Glad to have another Missourian here! What part are you from?

If you love the Eagles, you will love this place! I hope you get to see them on this tour. I saw them in St. Louis and it was amazing!

I LOVE St. Louis!!! The BEST Italian food ever! Thank you for the welcome :). I'm in Kansas City.

Would love to catch this tour, but realistically its probably not going to happen. I did see them once before in 80, and it was such a fantastic night it's still my favorite concert I've ever gone to. I'm grateful for that. Seeing them in tour now would be incredible. And seeing everyone's experience posts and pictures, it's like being able to tag along.

Brooke
11-07-2013, 05:32 PM
I LOVE St. Louis!!! The BEST Italian food ever! Thank you for the welcome :). I'm in Kansas City.

Would love to catch this tour, but realistically its probably not going to happen. I did see them once before in 80, and it was such a fantastic night it's still my favorite concert I've ever gone to. I'm grateful for that. Seeing them in tour now would be incredible. And seeing everyone's experience posts and pictures, it's like being able to tag along.

Oh my, if you saw them in 1980 you might have witnessed a few ornery looks between a couple of the band members! They broke up that year!

The Thrill Is Never Gone
11-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Welcome LTF. You will like it here.

LongTimeFan
11-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Oh my, if you saw them in 1980 you might have witnessed a few ornery looks between a couple of the band members! They broke up that year!

If they did, I didn't catch it. I do remember Joe's wild pants, Glenn wearing a tshirt from a local burger place and Christopher Cross opening the show.

Their current tour sounds absolutely fantastic. And it's great that the guys get some time off between some of the cities so they can go home and recharge and spend time with their families.

cricrichan
11-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Welcome from me too! ;)

zeldabjr
11-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the Border LTF!!...enjoy!!...:wave: